The Lady That Has A Princess...

By CN_SweetSmile

NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 公主病娇宠日常 AUTHOR: 十六月西瓜 The female partner in "Extremely Addicted" can be called the w... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
LAST CHAPTER

CHAPTER 5

3.9K 69 0
By CN_SweetSmile

    The little milk in the ears of the book is soft and waxy, and it sounds like a small brush is brushing in the ears.

    Huo Chao glanced at her with a smile, and didn't answer a mouthful. He just said, "Let's talk about it."

    Shu Er was not discouraged when he was rejected. It would be weird if the male protagonist is so provocative and so playful.

    She waved her hand and happily entered the classroom carrying Huo Chao brand fruit milk.

    As soon as he returned to the classroom, Shu Er was surrounded by a large group of people, "Shu Er, the senior came to give you snacks himself!"

    "He never came to our second high school building before!"

    "No. When I saw Huo Chao from a close distance, his face looked so good! It was really three hundred and sixty degrees with no dead ends!"

    "Shu Er, will we see him every day from now on?"

    No matter what other people ask, The ears of the book all smiled, but she didn't bother to reply.

    After losing the attention of Huo Chao to the female partner in the book, many students in the class fell into trouble. She didn't know the specific ones, nor did it say in the book, but after knowing the faces of most of the classmates, she really didn't want to spend too much time dealing with this group of people.

    But this does not mean that she has no friends in the class.

    She has a good relationship with Ning Meng now. In the future, if there is a close match in the class, she will naturally be friends with them.

    When I came back from lunch, there were still very few classmates in the class.

    Jiang Xici sat in his seat and immersed himself in the question.

    Ning Meng said before that Jiang Xici estimated that he would only eat one meal a day. Looking at this posture, it would be enough.

    Excluding Shu Er himself, there are only eight people in the classroom now. Shu Er glanced at his bag of snacks, rolled his eyes, and had the idea of ​​brushing Jiang Xi's poems in his heart. After she wears the book, she has to make plans for her own future. The original family cannot count on it, otherwise the female partner will not be sold by the hostess to dig coal.

    Jiang Xici is kind and compassionate, and he will have great prospects in the future. Make a good relationship with him in advance, and if she encounters any trouble in the future, she will also ask him for help.

    Thinking about it this way, Shu Er took the bag and distributed snacks to everyone from the front row of the classroom, "Here, this bag of potato chips is for you."

    "Here, spicy strips are for you." "Would you like

    dried strawberries? Here you are."

    Several classmates were flattered.

    "Shu Er, why do you suddenly give us something to eat?"

    "Can't you eat it?"

    "You gave us the snacks, what do you do by yourself?"

    Shu Er casually replied, "It's okay, brother will give it tomorrow anyway. I'll give more delicious food."

    Upon hearing the words elder brother, several classmates uttered comprehensible tones.

    In the morning, the scene of Shu Er calling Brother Huo Chao caught the eyes of many classmates, and the word brother was in the ears of many classmates. After two lessons, the whole class now knows that Shu Er calls Huo Chao.

    After everyone else had snacks, Shu Er walked to Jiang Xici and handed him a whole packet of ham.

    Jiang Xici raised his head from the exercises and looked at the ear of the book in confusion.

    At such a close distance, Shu Er noticed that Jiang Xi's eyelashes were very long and his skin was very delicate, so he looked pretty good.

    "Everyone has snacks, this is for you."

    Jiang Xici silently looked at the snacks in front of him, and did not speak for a long time. When Shu Er was about to turn around and leave, he asked very lowly, "Why?"

    Shu Er blinked strangely.

    what why? Why give him ham sausage?

    In fact, she also thought about what snacks to give him.

    She smiled, showing a cute little tiger tooth, "Because this is the best partner for instant noodles."

    Jiang Xici suddenly realized that when she was in the canteen in the morning, she saw him.

    But it was strange that at this moment, he did not feel offended, nor did he feel that he was sympathized by her.

    Maybe it's because the eight classmates in the class all have snacks from her, so he doesn't look special at all?

    He sip Min Chun, said softly, "Thank you. Let cost you up."

    Book ear waved his hand, smiling, "do not spend money not spend money, I finished snack can be more of it with my brother."

    So, you do not need What is the psychological burden.

    Anyway, the hero is not bad for money, let alone such small snacks, even if he sent her directly to a supermarket.

    But it is estimated that the current male protagonist is not willing to be taken advantage of by her.

    Thinking of this, Shu Er looked thoughtful, she felt that she was still not enough, and she should be a little bit more powerful.

    Otherwise, how can you be worthy of the grievances that the female partner suffered later?

    After Shu Er returned to his seat, he generously shared Huo Chao fresh fruit with Ning Meng.

    Ning Meng's moved eyes stared at the stars, "Little ears, you are such a nice person."

    "Little ears?"

    Ning Meng nodded sharply while eating fruit with a fork, "Yes, what is the relationship between the two of us? Be kind, isn’t the name “Little Ear” cute? I think you’re super cute, and this name suits you very well.”

    Ning Meng’s rainbow farts one after another, coaxing the ears of the book to smile, she simply gave her all the milk Drank it.

    "Little ears, I have been a blessing for several lifetimes. I can only be at the same table with you in this life? I'm too lucky, too?"

    Shu Er laughed, "Okay, you eat, no one is with you Rob." When

    school was over, Shu Er didn't see Huo Chao at the door of the classroom.

    Of course, although she said to punish Huo Chao to send her to and from school every day, Huo Chao only said "Let's see again" at that time, and did not agree.

    Her expression remained unchanged. After saying goodbye to Ning Meng, she did not go to the senior year to find Huo Chao, but took the bus home by herself. The next morning, Huo Chao naturally didn't wait at the gate of her house.

    After Shu Er didn't see the person, he didn't feel anything in his heart. He still went to school by bus alone.

    Her home is very close to the school and it is very convenient to take the bus.

    However, she happened to meet Huo Chao and Xu Chen at the school gate. In addition to them, there is a boy beside them. It is probably their friend.

    She didn't squint, as if ignoring them to the end. She held her head high, like a proud white swan, passing them unhurriedly.

    Xu Chen hurriedly called her, "School girl, school girl."

    Shu Er gave them a look at the noble charity.

    Xu Chen motioned to Huo Chao with his eyes, and asked him how he provoke the little girl. She seemed to be angry.

    But even if the school girl is angry, she is so cute.

    Huo Chao shrugged.

    I guess I didn't pick her up sooner or later, so I got angry?

    But how can he have that time and patience? Although she was his lifesaver when he was young, he has his own circle of friends and life circle, and it is impossible for him to circle her every day.

    Xu Chen smiled honestly and took the initiative to invite, "School girl, would you like to have dinner with us at noon?"

    Shu Er snorted, maintaining his fine personality, with an arrogant expression, "Do you know? What is the princess friend? Many, how can I have dinner with you?"

    Xu Chen looked dazed, princess? Who is that?

    Is she talking about herself?

    Zhao Zhifeng is very happy, alas, such a girl who is so princess sick, he, a playboy who has made countless girlfriends, has never seen him, what kind of luck is Huo Chao?

    But it is strange to say that she did this, but it was not offensive at all, but it made people think that she should be like this.

    Huo Chao looked at the exquisite little face with a pouting mouth, raised his eyebrows, "Are you angry?"

    Shu Er nodded pretentiously, "Yes. Brother, if you don't treat me better, you will not be able to catch up." I will lose me completely."

    Xu Chen and Zhao Zhifeng laughed loudly when they heard the words, and they almost couldn't straighten their waists.

    Zhao Zhifeng had long known what happened from Xu Chen's mouth, and knew what happened to Huo Chao and Shu'er. He was not afraid of the excitement, so he asked in a hurry, "Then...little princess, how can I be good to you?" The

    ears of the book stretched out three fingers, giving examples one by one, "One, I want to send me to school in the morning, two , I want to take me home after school. Third, I have to send me a lot of delicious food every day. For the time being, these three horns." The

    male lead is now in the third year of high school, and it’s already early to go to school. If you want to pick her up at her house, at least Wake up half an hour early.

    Hee hee hee.

    Don't underestimate this half an hour in the morning. For senior high school students, one more minute of sleep is good. Even waking up one second early is a torment.

    So the first request of Shuerti is really very tossing Huo Chao!

    The author has something to say: Come on, act together.

    The little red envelope from the previous chapter has already been dropped.

    This chapter continues~

    Thanks to the little angel who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution~Thank you to the little angel who irrigated [nutrient solution]:

    Xiao Mo 1 bottle;

    thank you very much for your support to me, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

429K 24.9K 46
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ☆|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
1M 24.1K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
2.1K 80 7
Alternate Ending Prologue: As someone who just watched the Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo drama and was saddened with the end, the end of this drama...
113K 2.9K 16
For all you Soul Eater fans!!! You are Black*Star's half sister!!! Soul Eater fanfiction I DO NOT OWN THESE CHARACTERS