Demon's Angel Heart

By godsdevil2597

"please just sign the check I am willing to spend a night with you. This money is very important for my siste... More

Authors Note
Prologue
The Worst Nightmare
MULTI BILLIONAIRE
ONE NIGHT
TICK... TOCK...
TOXIC, LUST AND EMOTIONS
SEALED MY FATE
CAVED
FORCED OR PLEASURED
MINE!!!
EAT YOU OUT
SAY MY NAME
STIGMA
DERRING - DO
FIRST KISS
WHEEL AND DEAL
HELL RATHER HOME
TAINTED PERFECTLY
HIS SECTRETARY
TIT-FOR-TAT?
SOOTHING LOVE
DON'T STOP
LOCK ME IN YOUR ARMS
HIS CURE TO MY PAIN
BAD KISSER
I WANT YOU NAKED
MY WOMAN
HOODWINK
I PITY YOU
WANT YOU TO WANT ME
SAY YES
DATE
DRUNKEN CONFESSION
HEART STEALER
DAMNED PAST
DEAD AND BURIED
PASSIONATE NIGHT OF LOVE
RIPPED IN PIECES
YEARNING FOR LOVE
LOVE IS A LIE
BROKEN SOULS

THE PROPOSAL

6.5K 185 9
By godsdevil2597

Cecilia

It has been a week since he forced me in his car. That night he was this close in breaking me. That day after talking to Carol I guessed maybe I and him can talk at least like humans. But no he being the demon that he is, proved to me that he is incapable of anything humane. He is a monster, the way he took me against my will only to get his needs fulfilled by tormenting me, confirmed it.

He afflicted so much pain on me not only physically but also through his words. He said I was his expensive commodity that he purchased for 2 million. He brutally kissed me which was also my first kiss that I thought I saved until him.

He didn't even try to listen to me, I was about to back off that day when James tried to kiss me. The thing is I wanted him to hear my side so desperately that I am still wondering why I needed to do so.

He called me every night after that night and at the same place he used to have me however violently he likes. He is not the same person as he was when we were at his farmhouse. I thought he really cherished me but now I think that was all a facade. This was the true him, Demon.

He used to roughly molest me, abuse my body, and tear away my spirit. He used to do this all in his car itself, I don't know why he wanted to humiliate me the way he did.

"Please can we go to someplace private?" I begged "No, because you, my little Angel Whore are not worthy enough. Sluts like you should also be treated as such," he growled and tore my clothes off to have his way, again.

In all this torment, my sister, Freya is the only one that kept me sane. She got discharged 4 days back but I didn't allow her to go to school as she is still a little shaken up by all this. She insisted on letting her go and that she is fine but my heart couldn't allow it. So, I and carol took shifts watching her while also working as I had been on a very long leave.

~~~~~~§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§~~~~~~

I used to make sure Freya slept and sneak out of the house whenever he calls me and he always calls after midnight which made my sneaking out less hard. Today is Friday and I came to my home after tutoring the kids to see carol and Freya playing chess.

When they saw me Carol knocked off the chessboard. "Hey cheater cock, you knew that I was winning and you did it purposefully. Liya, see how rols is cheating." Freya complained to me.

"Aww sweetcheeks you know I suck at chess and I knew too so why would I play only to get beaten up by a kid who is just thirteen which is ten years younger. Carol ruffled Freya's hair and poked her red nose which was flaring in anger.

Freya tugged carol's hair and they both started to fight. This is the same with these two. Any game they play Freya always beats her and that hurts my best friend's ego so she cheats or does things like she did today. This is what I had to deal with my talented sister and my dumb best friend.

"Cecy what are we having for dinner?" Carol asked with excitement.

"Why are you always living off of my Liya, go to your home and cook something for yourself. Liya only cooks for me. Did you get it? rolsie foolsie." Freya teased her.

"Freya she is like your sister, you can't say such things to her. This is not how I taught you. Now quickly apologize to her." I scolded her, she is not like this. My sweet little baby couldn't be this harsh on anyone. The hospital, the treatment, and the house holding have been messing up with her head.

"I am so sorry Carol." She apologized genuinely it can be seen from the glassy green eyes of hers.

"Cecy it's fine, we usually play like this with each other. It's not a big deal." To which I glared at her and she instantly said "Sweet cheeks you are forgiven now go to your room and do your usual thingy with your not so handsome skeleton. " she said lightly tapping her cheeks. Freya went into her room.

"Cecy she is just a kid why are you being so hard on her lately. I know how Theodore is treating you but you cannot let that reflect on Freya. What he is doing is unacceptable but Freya is innocent here." Yes, She got to know how he is forcing himself on me. One day while I was changing she ran into my room unexpectedly and saw all the bites, bruises that the demon endowed me with. So I had to tell her everything and she got very mad that she went to his office. He was leaving to attend some meeting and carol abruptly threw a stone at him which missed him and hit the window of the car breaking it. When Theo was about to see her, I pulled her down and hid her. I didn't want to risk it or take a chance on what he will do to her if he finds her.

"No carol, you are wrong this has nothing to do with Theo. It's just that she is a well-mannered girl and it is not correct that she spoke to you that way. I would never direct what happened between me and Theo at Freya. You know if I have to express my resentment towards anyone, he/she would have died by now. That's how much Theo is feasting up on me by plaguing me." I said remembering all the things that he had done to me for the past week.

~~~~~~§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§~~~~~~

There is not an ounce of gentleness in the way he is treating me, he is just using my body for his own desires. I didn't know how I endured it because if not for Freya I would have been long dead by now. Every time he cruelly constrained me to penetrate me, after getting satisfied he just tosses me like garbage while I just lay like a lifeless person. After he was done with me I used to bleed a lot. My period hadn't come most probably because of the pills I had been taking. Dr.Summers was kind enough to prescribe me the meds because I am afraid that I might get pregnant with his child at the rate of how much we were having sex.

~~~~~~§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§~~~~~~

"Ok Cecy I understand but she is a good kid, you raised her so well, your parents would be so proud of you. Even parents wouldn't look after their children like you do for Freya, look at mine. Anyways who else I have got other than you two." Carol said pulling me from my thoughts. I smiled sadly and hugged her so tightly that maybe I can have the strength to survive this all.

After some time I and carol made chicken fried steak and cobb salad in which mostly carol did was blaming and whining on how cooking is so exhausting and boring.

We were setting the dining table when Freya joined us. "Liya are you still angry with me?" She asked me with wobbling chin and tears threatening to spill out at any moment.

"No baby I can never stay angry at you. You are my precious little panda, how can anyone stay mad at you." I said while hugging and pecking her rosy soft cheeks. She too hugged me so tightly that she was afraid after pulling away I might still be angry at her. I really may have gotten a little hard on her. I let her as long as she wants to.

"Aww, you two are seriously sister goals. I really am now longing to have a sister myself. Let me join you two." She said and engulfed us both in her arms firmly.

"Hey, easy rols I am still a patient," Freya complained.

"Sweetcheeks behave otherwise I may get you another earful." Carol fired back and snuck her tongue out while Freya pouted.

"Now now common who wants to have the steak," I said but they were still pitting up against each other. "You know I also dipped it in your favorite tangy sauce. Ok, more for me then." This got their attention. They silently came to the table and took the seats opposite each other on either side of me.

I took my share of steak and the two started to fight again stealing from each other. I silently enjoyed my meal entertaining myself in the process. They both love each other in their own twisted way, I guess. This thought made me smile.

It was 22:00 when carol left for her home while Freya yelling her not to come back but I know if they do not meet each other for even a day, they get crazy. Carol kissed me on my cheeks and whispered "If it gets out of hand just ring me, I will kick his ass and cut off his balls." I smiled for a second before all the previous nights came rushing back to me. Carol sensed the change but I brushed it off, only I knew how terrified I was inside.

Freya is still studying on this assignment which she has to submit next week while I went to shower.

~~~~~~§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§~~~~~~

After I am done bathing I stepped into my room with my robe on when I heard Freya talking to someone. At first, I thought it might be carol but I heard a man's voice, it wasn't clear though. My instincts got heightened and I went out thinking maybe Freya is in danger but the person in front of me made me appalled in my steps.

"What are you doing here? Freya, I told you not to let strangers in. What if he hurts you?" I asked Freya in concern and also terrified.

"Liya it's ok I know him. He is your new boss right?" She said making me confused as to how she knew him and what boss is she talking about?

"Freya baby get inside and finish your assignment sweetie. I will be back right away, okay?" I said and she went into her room not before winking at Theo which earned a smile from him. What am I missing here? How come the demon is smiling and most importantly how did he get in contact with Freya.

"What did you say to her? Why are you even here? How do you know where I live?" I asked fuming at him? I mean every time he calls me he tells me to meet up at the same place where he took me that night and all the nights after that.

"No, don't even answer that. At this point, it doesn't come as a surprise to me anymore and I honestly don't care. Just tell me what did you tell her?" I was internally hoping that he didn't say anything to her, the things I hid.

"Nothing to worry pearl." He called me pearl after so long that it gave me a chill. Till yesterday he was calling me a slut, angel whore, and whatnot...

"Then why are you here? You could have called me like you always do. I would have come to meet you, you didn't have to come all the way to my home without my permission." I thought I saw a pinch of guilt in his eyes.

"I came here to give you an offer pearl." Now, what does he want?

"Anything that gets you to leave me alone I agree," I said spitting fire.

"Something like that but in return, you have to work for me." Did he hit his head or something?

"Excuse me?" I said rather confusedly.

"That's right pearl I want you to come work for me as my personal assistant." He said with his stupid smirk.

"I don't know how this will get you off my back and I already have a job," I said folding my hands under my chest which got his eyes to gape at me from top to bottom and he licked his lips shamelessly. And I remembered "Crap" I was only in my bathrobe, I freed my hands.

He took a step towards me and another and another until there is no gap between us, he flicked his finger on my chin lifting me to look at him "Oh please you call those dumps as jobs." It might not be that great but for the past 3 years, those were the ones that made my living.

As I was about to answer back he said " Ok let me do the math you earn 20 dollars at that cheap coffee shop per hour which gives 50, you get a 40 /hr at that filthy garage which was 120, from that awful theatre you earn a 50 and finally you don't charge for tutoring the kids that leaves you with 220 dollars a day. At this rate, it takes 9090 days to pay me back my 2 million which is approximately 25 years. Keep in mind I didn't slash out your living expenses. If I have to take that also into consideration it may take roughly 30 years for you to repay me. I have no problem with it if you don't have any." Damn is he a human calculator? No, he might have done this homework at his office or something.

But on a serious note, really will it take me 30years to earn 2 million? And I also have to take care of Freya's education. Oh God, I think I might faint.

"How much am I gonna get paid if I decide to work for you?"

"I knew you are a smart girl. You will choose wisely."

"Now don't get ahead of yourself. I said if I work for you."

"I am gonna offer you 200 thousand dollars a month. That means you can repay me in just 10 months. How does that sound?" He said crossing his legs and with his smug.

Wow, that would be a jackpot. I mean 200 thousand dollars a month. I can get Freya into a top medical institution. But hold on a second.

"Wait a moment. What's in it for you?" I know this was all a game to him but I am not the one to accept my defeat so easily.

"Good question pearl. I pay my employees half the amount of what I had offered you. As you guessed it, I am giving you more salary means there is something else I need." He said eye raping me all the while.

"I am a businessman, the deal should work in both ways, Right? So if you agree to this you have to stay with me in my house for these 10months." Yaah he is a perfect businessman alright. He is not offering me that much money for simply being his personal assistant. This way he can have me whenever he wants day or night. How vicious this man can get?

"No Mr. Hudson I reject your offer. If I have to work my ass off until I die, I will do it, but I am not leaving Freya for your own personal desires." I said going to the door opening it.

"Now if that's all. I am sorry that you have to come all the way onlu to hear my refusal." He stood up wearing his suit jacket and reached towards me...

"Pearl I didn't say that you cannot bring Freya with you. You can bring her with you, no big deal.  This is a one-time proposal. Remember this offer stands only till tomorrow midday. So the decision is yours. If you concede to it come to my office to sign the contract. Just a heads up, there are still some more terms that you should abide by which you will get to know when you sign the contract or if you sign." He said mocking me. My mind is in a frenzy, I can't think straight. He is a calculating, manipulative demon. I should step into it carefully.

He passed the door but dragged me out with him pinning me to the door. "Whatever your decision maybe you would still be mine. Remember that pearl these belong to me, only me." He said rubbing his thumb on my lips.

"The only difference is you get to leave in just 10 months without even turning back. These 10 months I will have you all to myself 24/7. Otherwise, I can have you for 30 years. Decide wisely pearl, whatever it may be I still remain the conqueror, so you don't have much of a choice there." He said squeezing my breasts a little making me groan in response.

"Pearl, kiss me!" he asked me out of the blue. I didn't respond.

"I don't have any problem giving your sister a show." He said making his way into my home.

"Stop," I held his shirt and slowly placed my lips on his. This is the first time he asked me to kiss him after we first kissed that day. Every time he only wants to satisfy his own urges and couldn't care less of how I was feeling. I used to just lay there to let him do whatever he wants.

I don't even know how to do it. He took that to his advantage and kissed me hard sliding his tongue inside flicking it. There is a sharp tingling sensation inside my belly. After making me breathless he then slid down to my neck and gave wet kisses there.

He raised me up by my hips which made my bathrobe hike up to my abdomen centering my groin directly over his manhood making him respond with a manly groan. He again started kissing my lips. He is licking them like it was the last resort to quench his thirst.

I couldn't keep up with him. He is way too fast, shortly after that, I clutched his jacket tightly and kissed him back because he is literally taking my breath away and that was the only way for me not to collapse in front of my house with my sister inside.

He was about to untie my bathrobe, when we heard Freya calling me halting his actions with a rumble of disappointment.

"Jesus, what are you doing to me pearl, Haa? And who told you to wear this sexy bathrobe looking absolutely fuckable. As if Your damn scent isn't addictive enough. Shit, You freaking gave me blue balls pearl." He said smelling my hair and his head lost in my neck. Blue balls? I didn't quite get that. So I was looking quizzically at him.

"Don't worry pearl you can Always make it up to me lifefold." He slowly put me down and went on his way.

This guy is totally suffering from multiple personality disorder. If Freya didn't call for me I don't know where I would have ended up.

But that's not what I am worried about right now,  because I felt different in a butterfly-fluttering way. Damnit a woman in her periods wouldn't have these many mood swings that this guy shows in only few minutes.

Please vote and comment guys...

Do follow me for updates and share them. Thank you...Tata...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...
317K 4.8K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
7.5M 77.4K 6
*Book one in the Hell's Company series* Lucifer was the brightest angel in Heaven, But in service of God, he was condemned to darkness. After thousan...
1M 20.5K 42
When a young women named Cordelia, find's herself in the new club downtown, she encounters deep family secrets after she parties hard and bumps into...