π”Έπ•π•šπ•€π• π•Ÿ π•Žπ•šπ•Ÿπ•”π•™π•–π•€π•₯...

By The_Tomboy_13

Alison is a three year old girl, who just so happens to be the daughter of Dean Winchester. The father-daugh... More

β€’ Cast β€’
Pilot
Wendigo
Dead in the water
Phantom traveler
Bloody mary part 1
Bloody mary part 2
Bloody mary part 3
Skin part 1
Skin part 2
Skin part 3
Hook man part 1
Hook man part 2
Hook man part 3
Bugs part 1
Bugs part 2
Bugs part 3
Home part 1
Home part 2
Home part 3
Asylum part 1
Asylum part 2
Asylum part 3
Scarecrow part 1
Scarecrow part 2
Scarecrow part 3
Faith part 1
Faith part 2
Faith part 3
Faith part 4
Route 666 part 1
Route 666 part 2
Route 666 part 3
Nightmare part 1
Nightmare part 2
Nightmare part 3
The benders part 1
The Benders part 2
The benders part 3
Shadow part 1
Shadow part 2
Shadow part 3
Hell house part 1
Hell house part 2
Hell house part 3
New covers!
Something wicked part 2
Something wicked part 3
Something wicked part 4
Provenance part 1
Provenance part 2
Provenance part 3
Provenance part 4
Dead mans blood part 1
Dead mans blood part 2
Dead mans blood part 3
Salvation part 1
Salvation part 2
Devils trap part 1
Devils trap part 2
!!Book 2!!

Something wicked part 1

2.7K 87 9
By The_Tomboy_13

"Yeah, probably missed something, that's what." Dean said as he sped down the road.

"Dude, I ran lexis nexis, local police reports, newspapers, I couldn't find a single red flag. Are you sure you got the coordinates right?" Sam questioned him.

"Yeah, I double checked. Fitchburg, Wisconsin. Also, if you wake my kid up, you're gonna find my fist in your face, that's the first time I've gotten her to fall asleep in three days." Dean threatened him. "Dad wouldn't send us coordinates if it wasn't important, Sammy."

Alison had been having a reoccurring nightmare for the past week. Out of the entire week, Ali had gotten about four to five hours of sleep.

"Well, I'm telling you, I looked, and all I could find was a big steamy pile of nothing." Sam told him. "If dad sent us hunting for something, I don't know what."

"Well, maybe he's gonna meet us there."

Sam laughed.

"Yeah, 'cause he's been so easy to find up to this point."

"Well, you're a smartass, you know that?" Dean turned to look at him. "Don't worry, I'm sure there's something in Fitchburg that's worth killing." Dean stated.

"Yeah? What makes you so sure?" Sam asked.

"'Cause I'm the oldest, which means I'm always right." Dean said.

"No, it doesn't." Sam stated.

"It totally does." Dean replied, glancing over at his little brother.

~~~

Sam gently bounced Alison in his arms. She had woken up as soon as the car stopped.

"You're okay, munchkin." Sam kissed her cheek.

Dean came across the road with two coffees and an apple juice.

"Hey, babygirl. Here, I got you some apple juice." Dean held the bottle of apple juice out to her.

Alison reached out as she sniffled, taking the apple juice.

"Here, Sammy." Dean held his brothers coffee out to him.

"Thanks." Sam took the coffee into his free hand.

"The waitress thinks that the local Freemasons are up to something sneaky, but other than that, nobody's heard anything weird going on." Dean said as Sam handed his daughter back to him.

Dean pressed his nose against Alisons cheek, then kissed her cheek.

"Dean, you got the time?" Sam asked.

Dean pulled up his sleeve slightly to see his watch.

"Ten after four. Why?" He asked.

"What's wrong with this picture?" Sam questioned, gesturing to a park in front of them.

It was empty, except for one kid.

"Schools out, isn't it?" Dean questioned.

"Yeah." Sam nodded. "So where is everybody? That place should be crawling with kids right now."

It was quiet for a moment.

"Here, take her." Dean handed Alison over to Sam again, then he started towards the lady sitting on a bench at the playground.

"Sammy, tan you open this?" Alison sniffled as she held up her bottle of apple juice.

Sam chuckled lightly as he set his coffee on the roof of the impala.

"Yeah, let me see it." He said and she handed it over.

He opened it for her, then gave it back, she took a drink. Alison closed it, then laid her head on Sams shoulder.

~~~

"Come on, Alison, you can't go in." Dean said as he tried pulling his hand away from the crying girl.

"No! Don't leave me!" She sobbed.

"Alison, we're coming right back." Dean told her and he cupped her face with his hands.

"No!" Alison grasped his hands, holding them tightly. "Don't go!" She cried.

"I'm sorry, baby." Dean apologized to the little girl as he pulled his hands away from her.

"Daddy!" Alison sobbed as she reached for him. "No! Don't leave me!"

It pained Dean to close the door. He rubbed his face with his hands, then turned and started walking with Sam.

"Are you okay?" Sam asked, seeing the heartbroken expression on his face.

"I just hate leaving her alone." Dean shook his head lightly.

Sam sighed softly.

They entered the building and Sam looked at his fake i.d. Dean gave him.

"Dude, I'm not using this I.d.." Sam told his brother.

"Why not?" Dean questioned him.

"Because it says bikini inspector on it." Sam said making Dean smile.

"Don't worry, she won't look that close, alright, hell, She won't even ask to see it." Dean told his brother. "It's all about confidence, Sammy." He turned his brother to face the lady behind the desk as he kept walking.

"Hi." Sam spoke up. "I'm Dr. Jerry kaplins, here for disease control." He told her.

"Can I see some I.d.?" The woman asked.

Dean, who was standing away from Sam, snorted. Sam looked over at him.

"Yeah, of course." Sam nodded as he reached into his jacket and pulled it out.

He held it up for about two seconds, then put it back.

"Now, could direct me to the pediatrics ward?" Sam asked.

"Okay, you'll just go down the hall, take a left, then up the stairs." She told him.

Sam turned towards Dean and started walking to him. He gave Dean an angry face.

"See? Told you it'd work." Dean raised his arms as he smiled.

"Follow me, it's upstairs." Sam said in a low voice.

Dean chuckled and followed after him. As they walked down the hallway, dean stopped as he saw an old lady sitting in a wheelchair in an open room.

She slowly turned her head towards him, her eyes landing on him.

Deans eyes shifted to the wall, seeing an upside down cross. He looked back at the woman who was looking forward again.

"Dean." Sam said making his brother look at him.

Sam nodded for him to come on. They got to the pediatrics office where they met the doctor who led them to the ward.

"Thanks for seeing us, dr. Hydaker." Dean spoke up.

"I'm glad you guys are here, I was just about to call a cdc myself." The doctor told them. "How'd you find out, anyway?" He asked.

"Oh, some g.p., I forget his name, called Atlanta, and uh, we took the punch." Dean told him.

Alison sobbed as she reached for her teddy bear in the seat beside her. She grabbed it and hugged it tightly, crying into it.

She refused to tell Dean or Sam about her nightmare, but it bothered her. In her nightmare, she was alone.

No Dean. No Sam. No John. No one. Just her.

That was Alisons biggest fear.

Being alone.

What made things worse, was that Sam and Dean did leave her alone in the impala. Even after she begged them not to go, begged them not to leave her.

A few minutes past and Sam and Dean came out of the building.

"Here." Dean tossed Sam the keys.

Sam caught them, and Dean opened the back door to Alison still crying. He slid into the seat beside her and started unbuckling her.

"You're okay, babygirl. Come here." He pulled her into his lap and laid her against his chest as she still hung onto her bear.

"It's okay, daddy's got you." Dean shushed her as he gently stroked her hair.

Alison sniffled, trying to control her sobs, but she couldn't. She had a fistful of deans shirt clenched in her hand, as he gently rubbed her back and continued stroking her hair.

"Daddy's got you, babygirl. Calm down." Dean whispered to her.

Alisons cries turned into quiet little sobs as dean kissed her head, letting it linger for a moment.

Sam smiled at them in the rearview mirror, then started up the impala, pulling out of the parking lot.

(I'm sorry for the delay on this chapter!)
Thank you so much for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 3.1K 17
Hey guys I'm back once again!!! Dean Winchester's daughter Riley a 13 yr. old girl who is in foster care and she's been for years, but she doesn't kn...
27.6K 494 13
Blue thought she was a normal teenage girl. One with a lot of pain in the past. In Blue's eyes, being normal is getting picked on by the other kids a...
62.6K 815 24
Mary Winchester is 10 year old little sister to Sam and Dean Winchester and the youngest hunter of the time. When her dad goes missing Dean and Mary...
7.4K 129 13
sam and dean hunted their little sister's ghost husband. [START: 10/07/2017] [END: 14/07/2017]