Light yagami x reader

By theendisnearxx

Light x reader!!!!!!! lol lemon More

light yagami x reader
light yagami x reader part 3
light yagami x reader pArt FOUr
light yagami x reader part 5

light yagami x reader part 2

9.7K 135 31
By theendisnearxx

You searched on your computer for more of the kira killings....God you need a life, anyways, you heard your mother call to you from down stairs saying that your father was coming home late and whatnot. Just stuff you didn't care about.just then you got a call, you thought it was light so you answered it, it wasn't light, the voice sounded like a robot was talking to you..."hello Mrs.Y/N." The voice said, you hung up due to being weirded out, you then got a call again, thinking it was him again you rejected. Your mom called to you for dinner , brusselsprouts yuck, you went down any ways.

AFTER DINNER

light called to say goodnight................he loves you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
321K 10.3K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
192K 8.3K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
513K 16.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...