My CEO Is My Ex Girlfriend(MO...

De Yeba_Leader

Where Moonbyul is now Solar boss and they happen to be ex girlfriend Mais

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11(M)
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16(M)~End
New story

Part 7

917 47 8
De Yeba_Leader

Bold=Moonbyul
Bold Italics=Wheein
Italics=Hwasa
Normal=Solar tfrye
()=Normal

Solar POV
That's why....you don't lie to your sister, especially when she is a police.

"Can't say....and not telling" I got up from bed and made my way to the kitchen, I wonder if there's anything in the fridge.

("Oh no young lady....tell your sister whatever you are hiding") She slams the fridge door as I tried to open it.

"It's really nothing".

("It's either you tell me or I am not letting you get your dinner")

"Okay fine, Moonbyul...she is not as good as I think" I held my head down not prepared to say whatever I'm going to say, how would she react knowing our parents were murderers and how my ex girlfriend was the reason our old home was burned down to ashes.

"She was the one that killed our parents".

("She....did....WHAT")! I knew this was going to happen.

"Don't say I didn't tell the police, her reputation got her out Immediately".

("Stay away from her Yongsun, she is too dangerous"). As if I have a choice, We need the money and she overpaying me just so I will stay by her side...be glad she didn't ask to be my sugar mommy already.

"She is already better then our—" I shouldn't tell her about mom and dad, it will just make things worse.

("You were going to say"). I shake my head and walk off, sorry sis it's not that I want to hide things from you...I'm a grown up now I can deal with all this problems myself.

"I think...I'm ready".

("Ready for what").

"To sleep of course".

("You just woke up from your sleep"). I grin as my sister facepalm herself.

Moonbyul POV
He sister is so cold towards me, obviously she would be...imagine trusting someone to take care of their little siblings and making them happy...only to have her heartbroken because of my mistakes.

"She love me...she love me not....she love me—"

"Okay stop....seriously stop" Hyejin snatch away the flowers from my hand and gave me a slap.

"Seriously unnie...plucking petals out from a plant isn't going to help" Wheein sat next to her girlfriend and gave her a kiss, those 2 remind me so much of how me and Solar use to be.

"I can't help it....I love her so much". I can't believe it...I finally managed to get Solar to get use to me a little, and now I have to deal with that Police Officer.

"Oh come on...what reason is it that the both of you broke up anyway". I hung my head down when she ask that...it just make me feel worse.

"See what you've done jinnie, you asked a sensitive question".

"No Wheepup...it's alright, I was stupid to do whatever I did back then". I messed up my hair in frustration, what do I do to make her love me again...and how do I make her sister stop with the cold gaze.

"Well...you clearly did something terrible to her, she tried to murder you on her first day at work"

"Gee...thanks for the reminder".

"Look, I believe in soulmate alright and if the both of you manage to meet after 6 years...it's obviously fate".

"Thank you Wheepup...you're the best".

"You want some alcohol, it's been long since we drink together". Alcohol...I mean it's really been long since the last time we get drunk together.

"Sure, I'm gonna see who get drunk first"

"And I am not going to be drinking in case you idiots cause trouble"

Solar POV
I can't fall asleep at all...just thinking about what happened in the office made me heat up, I literally held her hand...it almost felt like we didn't break up at all.

Maybe I should drink some warm milk, It's better to sleep than rolling around your bed...especially at this timing, it's literally 2 a.m in the morning.

*RING*
*RING*

Who in the world call someone at 2 a.m, it better not be some scam caller, gosh who is it ever heard of sleeping, I look at the caller ID and mentally slapped myself...it's Wheein, something must have happened for her to call this late.

"Wheein...what's going—"

*CRASH*

"WHEEIN! What happen are you getting robbed" Oh my Wheein if you're getting rob call the cops not me...wait my sister is an officer I need to wake her up.

"No don't worry...my girlfriend is drunk, I need help with Moonbyul" Moonbyul...what is she doing at her place at this timing, but since Wheein called for me...I should get going.

"Yeah...I get it, I'll be there soon" I quickly grabbed my jacket and my keys and made way to my sister car, I'm glad she have a vehicle.

"BABE STOP THAT"! I heard loud noises from her house and a few crashes.

*knock*
*knock*

"Solar, save me please"She started to fake tears, I pat her head to calm her down a little...they are crazy when they are drunk.

"I'll go get my boss...use a hammer on your girlfriend" I went to grab Moonbyul arms and walk off, how much did she drink anyway.

"You are still a troublemaker after all this years"

"I know....I miss you babe" She hug me like a koala and lean against my arm.

"I'm not your girlfriend Ms Moon...I'm your secretary"

"I don't care...I LUV~ CHU"

"S-Stop kissing me". I keep pushing her face off me.

"Awww...don't be like this...you know I love you"

"W-Well I don't"

"What is it about me that you don't like"

"You are drunk stay down" Gosh I just want to fall asleep and now I have to drive this drunk girl home, I'm not paid enough for this...actually no...I am paid more than enough...I did nothing to deserve this...and beside I never had a choice, she is paying me million a month and she already told me...she don't take no for an answer.

"Alright where's your key". I stretch out my hand and her drunk brain kissed it.

"MaRrY ME". I swear she is quite cute when she's drunk.

"Alright, I'll marry you...now open the door". She walked towards the door and type in a strange passcode and placed her finger on the fingerprint scanner...technology this days sure is very amazing.

"What does...ILYSMKYS means".

"You will KnOw in the future". Finally she's home, and that means I can go.

"Well, I'll see you at work tomorrow bye". I was about to go before she stopped me.

"B-Byul".

"Don't go...please....don't leave me again". She hug onto my hand and sob out silently, it breaks my heart a little seeing her like this.

"I won't go...don't worry".

"I love you so much Kim Yongsun".

"I love....your smile".

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

10.7K 454 28
YANDERE! WHEEIN! "You have to understand, You can't run away from me Solar...you belong to me...you belong to Jung Wheein"
5.6K 292 17
Kim YongSun's life changes when she meets a mysterious hooded girl one night. #5 - Moonsun 28/10-21 #3 - Moonsun 08/11-21
35.3K 1.8K 43
❝𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭.❞ ──── in which the lost moon found her sun. © 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 {COMPLETED}
2.7K 105 22
Read at your own Risk! A/N english is not my first language. so bare with me and sorry in advance for typo and grammatical errors.