Little Mix GIF Imagines

谞讻转讘 注诇 讬讚讬 anonymouslmfan

Just a laid back casual book full of GIF imagines with you and the girls. I will try and make these as gender... 注讜讚

1. Jesy Nelson
2. Jade Thirlwall
3. Perrie Edwards
4. Perrie Edwards ft. Jesy Nelson
5. Jade Thirlwall
6. Leigh-Anne Pinnock ft. Jade Thirlwall
7. Jade Thirlwall ft. Perrie Edwards
8. Perrie Edwards
9. Leigh-Anne Pinnock
10. Jade Thirlwall
11. Leigh-Anne Pinnock
12. Perrie Edwards
13. Jesy Nelson
14. Jade Thirlwall
16. Leigh-Anne Pinnock
17. Jade
18. Jade ft. Perrie
19. Jade

15. Perrie Edwards

764 29 1
谞讻转讘 注诇 讬讚讬 anonymouslmfan

"Let's go live on Instagram!" You heard your girlfriend, Perrie say.

"Are you serious?" You groaned. You both had just finished having sex and you were pretty worn out. You were both naked and weren't even covered by the silk sheets. "Babe, we're naked." 

"Well we will obviously put some clothes on." 

"We've just had sex." You raised a brow causing her to giggle. 

"No Pez." 

"Fine, but nobody is going to know we've just had sex." Her beautiful blue eyes stared right through to your soul. It made you feel on edge every time she did this to you and she knew it. 

A few moments of silence had passed before you finally gave in. "Get some clothes on then." 

"What for?" 

"I think we'll get banned if we go live naked." You sighed reluctantly. 

"Oh my god, really?" She ran around the bedroom putting on one of your white tees. 

Once you were  both ready, Perrie went live and almost instantly, thousands of people joined, leaving you a little nervous. Perrie's hair was messy from your antics and she looked sleepy but cute, a huge smile spread across her face. 

Your phone vibrated on the table beside you. Both you and Perrie looked over at the lockscreen to find a text from Leigh-Anne. 

Leigh: Why are you live when everyone can clearly see you've just done the deed... 

"Is it really that obvious?" Perrie whispered, looking at you, nervously biting her lip.

Then a moment later, another text. This time from Jade. 

Jade: Yes, it really is that obvious. 

讛诪砖讱 拽专讬讗讛

You'll Also Like

61.4K 1.4K 14
Pure Jerrie fluff and feels. Read and enjoy <3 *COMPLETED*
4.3K 181 22
JERRIE! So this is a Jerrie book. Lemme start with Jade. Jade is 15. She gets bullied by the one person she wishes she didnt. Jade is bisexual, smart...
7.4K 205 13
In a wild night out with her friends Jade meets a misterious blonde woman, who is intersex. They spend the night together but never tought they would...
83.9K 1.7K 24
Love will find its way... g!p Jade, preg! Perrie