Ride or Die (Fast and Furious...

By trinikirito

Returning home after leaving for the army at the age of 18, Alexander Blake goes back to Los Angeles where he... More

The Fast and The Furious 2001

"Shit!"

2.1K 61 66
By trinikirito

Currently out at a docking port, a container is loaded onto the trailer of a semi-truck.

The truck then departs the dockyard and one of the dock workers makes a phone call to an anonymous party on the other end.

"Just packed up a real money load, and it's comin' your way. Look for Rodgers on the truck's side. Don't forget my share of the deal," the dock worker said to the anonymous party before hanging up.

...

As the sun had now set on the horizon, the semi-truck is still seen driving on the highway as it was on its way to whatever destination it was scheduled to be at.

Suddenly however, three identical black Honda Civic Coupes with green neon approach it rapidly from behind.

As they get close to the truck, they go in an aggressive formation, one in front, one on the right and the third taking up the left.

The leading Civic's sunroof opens and a hijacker with a motocross helmet emerges with a modified crossbow rigged with a grappling wire.

He fires through the left side of the truck's windshield and removes the pane of glass, then fires a second shot into the passenger seat, securing himself to the truck.

He then leaps from the Civic to the semi and enters the cab where the truck driver tries to fight off the hijacker with a baseball bat.

The hijacker then fires a tranquilizer dart into the driver's arm, subduing him and thus commandeering the truck.

The crew continued to speed into the, away from prying eyes, wherever that may be, for whatever purpose they thought this truck could serve them.

...

The next day in the parking lot of Dodger Stadium, a green Mitsubishi Eclipse is seen pulling up, seemingly about to perform a test run.

As the car slowly came to a stop, the driver of the vehicle is seen to be a young man in his early to mid 20's. He had a mane of messy blonde hair and a pair of blue laser focused eyes that were currently eager to start.

His right foot teased the acceleration pedal of his car as he narrowed his eyes at the straight lane of asphalt in front of him.

Releasing a breath to calm his nerves, the driver placed his left foot down on the clutch before using his right hand to grab onto his gear shifter and taking off with the whistle of the car's engine coming to life once again.

As the young man was racing down the strip of pitch by himself he neglected the sound of the engine, only shifting when he seemed fit to do so.

The car's engine bawled out, begging to be sent into a higher gear before he actually did so and eventually reaching the last gear he pushed it too far, subsequently nearly losing control of the machine.

As the car went into a wild spin, the driver slammed one of his feet into the clutch and the other onto his brake pedal to get the car's grip back onto the ground properly.

Successfully saving himself, it seemed that he somehow managed to run a test quarter-mile in which he reached a maximum speed of 140mph.

However, not being satisfied, he slammed one of his hands onto the dash board just above the speedometer of his car, "Shit!"

The man tried to get his nerves under control once more before shifting his car back into gear and taking off once again.

...

In another part of L.A. later that day, following his trial run, he visits Toretto's Market & Cafe in his work truck, a red Ford F-150 SVT Lightning, and takes a seat at the counter inside.

However just as he arrived, there were two men in one of the rooms in the back behind the counter talking.

One of them was a largely built bald man in a auto repair work shirt with the sleeves cut off and the other was a brown haired man with man with blue eyes, dressed in a regular white T-shirt.

"I'm telling you Dom, this shit is getting serious," the brown haired man spoke in a hushed tone as he was sorting through some bills that seemed to be spread out throughout the table he and his friend was sitting behind.

"You talkin' about the bills, right?" the bald man, Dom, spoke as massaged his neck tiredly.

"I wish," the brown haired man said as he sighed and placed the papers down, "I'm talking about you and the gangs' little joy rides at night."

Dom glanced back, checking to see if his sister was in the vicinity of the area they were currently in before looking back towards his friend, "Alex, relax...everything's been going smoothly so far. There's nothin' to worry about."

The brown haired man, Alex, shook his head and scoffed slightly, "You're not going to listen to reason, are you?"

"Nope," Dom said as he got up from his seat and went to the fridge, "Want a beer, or are you just gonna keep trying to act like my frail old mother?"

Alex waved him off as he picked up another set of papers, "Yeah--Yeah, just get me a cold one you big overgrown muscle head, I'm just about finished sorting through your bills for you anyway, again."

Dom chuckled as he took out the two beers, however as he looked back out front, he saw the blond haired man from before looking at him.

Dom's smile slowly faded back into his 'tough guy' face as he stared down the regular that's been coming into the Cafe lately.

"Looks like Mia's favourite customer is back," Alex's voice broke the stare off taking place.

Dom glared at Alex whom was leaning back in his seat with his arms folded and smirk present.

"Just shut up and have your beer," Dom tossed him his can of beer, which Alex caught as the elder Toretto came and sat down.

"Hey, I'm just saying," Alex smirked as he opened his can of beer and took a quick swig, relishing in its taste as he continued to watch Mia interact, "He's a pretty one though."

Dom sighed and put down the pen he was holding, "Then why don't you go and ask him out then, since you're the one that seems so interested all of a sudden."

"Well, I could," Alex prodded, knowing that he was getting under Dom's skin now, "But your sister seems more inclined that I am."

"You know what, Blake--" Dom raised a fist as if he was about to punch his friend whom raised his arm and laughed just before the roaring of engines were heard from outside the shop.

Alex and Dom both spared the appearance of the rest of their gang a glance before getting back down to business.

" 'sup guys," Mia greeted the arrival of her friends that were like family.

"How ya doin' Mia?" the youngest of the group, Jesse, asked as he entered the Cafe.

"How you livin', girl?" the female of the group, Letty, greeted as she entered after and went straight to the back where Alex and Dom were.

"Hey!" a tall, lanky fellow, also known as Leon, shouted from his position as he and Jesse were horsing around in the shop.

"Hey Dom--Alex, you guys want somethin' to drink?" Letty asked as she was leaned up against the counter from where she stood.

Dom merely lifted his can of beer in the air whilst Alex was organizing the last set of bills and placing them back into their envelopes along with a few cheques after Dom was finished signing them.

"We're good, Letty, thanks," Alex decided to respond when he saw Dom making no effort to.

Back at the counter to the front where the regular was sitting, the last man of the group, Vince, went and rudely slid an ash tray at the man that was eating.

The blonde haired man said nothing as he simply looked up from his plate towards Vince, not even a little bit intimidated.

From further within the shop, Leon and Jesse were busy watching the whole thing unfold.

"Ah, he is beautiful," Jesse commented.

"Yeah, I like his haircut," Leon also instigated as he ate a pack of chips, fully well knowing that Vince could hear them both.

"Vince," Mia tried calling out to him as she saw the two men competing in a stare off, "Vince!"

The man in question looked at her, "What?" he asked quietly.

"Can I get you anything?" Mia asked him as she was trying to defuse the situation at hand.

"You look good," Vince completely disregarded what was said, prompting the stranger to look at him before getting up.

"Hey, thanks a lot, Mia," the stranger paid for his meal, "I'll see you tomorrow."

As the stranger was walking away, Vince was left confused as he looked down, "Tomorrow?"

"Oh, I love this part," Leon said to Jesse as they both saw Vince get up from his table and stalk after the man that they only knew worked for Harry.

"Yo! Try Fatburger from now on. You can get yourself a double cheese with fries for 2.95, faggot," Vince followed the stranger across the street as he went to his van.

" I like the tuna here," the blonde haired man responded without giving Vince so much as a glance.

"Bullshit, asshole. No one likes the tuna here," Vince still persisted in trying to start something.

"Yeah, well, I do," the stranger was about to open his van's door, but Vince had other plans, he roughly shoved the man into his van, whom immediately punched him on instinct.

As the fight was going on outside, Alex and Dom were just about finished with everything they were doing when Mia suddenly got their attention.

"Jesus Christ, Dom--Alex! Would you guys get out there? I'm sick of this shit! I'm not kidding! Get out there!" Mia immediately went to the two men in the back.

Dom and Alex both got up from their seat and moved over to get a closer look.

"What'd you put in that sandwich?" Dom asked after a second of noticing the fight taking place.

"From the way that Vince is getting his ass boxed out there, I can definitely say it's not just her love and affection," Alex mused with a smirk.

"That's really funny," Mia quipped as well, still waiting for the two to step in.

"Guys!" Letty shouted to get their attention now as well.

"All right, we're on it," Dom said to his girlfriend as he now turned to Alex and nodded in the direction of the fight outside, "Let's go."

"Right behind you," Alex responded as he and Dom along with the rest of the crew began exiting the Cafe and out into the street where the fight was taking place.

Outside during the fight, the stranger had just gotten Vince on the ground and was delivering a series of punches to his face when he suddenly felt Alex yanking him off.

The blonde haired man tried to charge at Vince once again, but Alex held him firmly by his shoulders.

"Hey, Hey!" Alex lightly slapped the stranger's face twice to get the man to look at him, "You alright?"

"Yeah," the stranger began catching his breath as Vince was being held by Dom, "I'm fine."

"Good," Alex released the stranger just as Dom got in his face.

"What you comin' 'round here causing trouble for?" Dom asked the stranger.

"Hey, man, he was in my face," the stranger held up his hands as Dom was getting in his personal space.

"I'm in your face," Dom was busy intimidating him just as Vince tried to attack him again only for Dom to push him back, "Relax! Don't push it! You embarrass me!"

"Get over there!" Leon, whom was now holding back Vince pushed him away as Jesse picked up a wallet he found on the ground.

" Jesse, gimme the wallet," Dom ordered as he saw Jesse pick it up, "Brian Earl Spilner," he read the man's driver's license, "Sounds like a serial killer name. Is that what you are?"

"No, man," Brian responded as he took back his wallet.

"Don't come around here again," Dom simply stated as he was walking away.

"Hey, man, you know this is bullshit!" the stranger, now known as Brian, shouted, prompting Dom to stop and turn back around.

"Oh God, now look what you did," Alex said as he wrapped an arm around Dom, as if to hold him back now.

"You work for Harry, right?" Dom asked, still trying to get pass Alex.

"Yeah. I just started," Brian responded to his earlier question.

"You were just fired," Dom ended his statement and went back into the Cafe, leaving Brian and Alex outside.

"What'd he just say?" Brian asked, confused.

"Nothing, don't worry about it," Alex shook his head, "I'll calm him down and make sure you don't get fired. I apologize for my friend's earlier outburst."

Brian rubbed the back of his aching head now as he leaned back against his van, "Yeah, don't worry about it."

Alex sighed, "It's best if you stayed away from around here for a while...find a new place to get those tuna sandwiches."

Brian and Alex shared a light chuckle, "I think you're right about that."

"Take care, Spilner," Alex finished as he went back into the shop, already seeing Dominic fuming to someone on the phone.

...

After the whole ordeal back at the Cafe, Brian returns to his job at a local performance parts store, The Racer's Edge, where he also rents a room in the back.

He parked his van in front of the store and entered, passing his boss as he went.

"Hey, Alexander, I appreciate what you did in a big way. Alexander, I owe you," Harry was talking on the phone to Alex before hanging up with a relieved sigh before spotting Brian.

"Brian, you're messin' with my business. When Dominic and Alexander drive, they're golden," Harry began as he followed behind the blonde, whom was already stalking towards his room he had in the back.

"Kids pour in, they want everything those two have, every performance part, they pay cash!" Harry continued to berate Brian.

"What did Dominic say?" Brian asked as he was washing his face in the sink that was in his room.

"You don't want to know," Harry passed a hand through his hair.

"What did Dominic say?!" Brian asked this time again as he was now taking off his black T-shirt to put on a gray one.

"He wants you outta here, but you've some sort of twisted luck, you know that?! Alexander called and said don't worry about it," Harry released a heavy breath he didn't even know he was holding at this point.

"And what did he say to Dom?" Brian asked as he was now curious.

"That you've got a 'heavy set of balls and good head on your shoulders' how the hell am I supposed to know?!" Harry's stress began climbing again.

"Hey, relax. That Alexander guy seemed like a good dude, I'm sure he took care of it," Brian gave Harry's shoulder a little reassuring shove.

"He is and he did, which is you shouldn't cause the man anymore trouble, you got that?!" Harry warned Brian whom at this point wasn't pay any attention anymore.

"I need Nos," Brian suddenly remembered as he tapped Harry's shoulder, "I need Nos," he repeated as he was walking back out in front.

"No," Harry implored as he followed.

"My car topped out at 140 miles per hour this morning," Brian was busy looking for the tanks he needed.

"Amateurs don't use nitrous oxide. I've seen the way you drive. You got a heavy foot. You'll blow yourself to pieces," Harry caught up to the younger man and tried to console him.

"I need one of these. One of the big ones. Actually, no. Let's make it two," Brian refused to listen as he pointed them out, "And, Harry, I need it by tonight..."

Brian walked away, anticipating for what was about to happen at nightfall later that day...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

618K 37.7K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.7M 56.5K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
155K 7.2K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
423K 17.2K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...