The Rebellious One (Reboot)

By Dmcsage

"Someone like you who let his soul rot can't measure up just by gaining power, compared to someone with a R... More

Bio
Starter harem (Updated)
prologue: It began with a legend
Mission 1: The Legendary Slayer Redgrave!
Mission 2: Nippon's protector vs the Red Dragon
Mission 3: Requiem for the Gunsmith
Harem Update
Mission 4: Demons of the Mountain
Mission 5: The Chronicles of Sparda
Mission 6: Reunion of the Brothers
(Teaser) mission 7: The World crisis
Mission 7: The World Crisis part 1: Warning of chaos
A/n note: Series and info for the big event and vote results
Mission 8:The world crisis part 2: The call of heroes
Mission Extra: the Stylish Beach episode
Mission 9: The world Crisis part 3: Atlas's True Colors Shinra's assault
Secret mission 1: Devil May Cry Year 1
Next mission (sneak peak)
Mission 11: The world crisis part 5: Family ties: Sparda
Mission 12: The World Crisis part 6:Family ties:Umbra
Mission 13: The World crisis part 7: The Hunter ascends!
Secret mission 2: Hell of a Holiday(Short)

Mission 10: The world crisis part 4: Our Legacy

1.4K 37 35
By Dmcsage

3rd person pov

As the fight between  Asura  and Oni became more intense the ground shook with every blow they threw. Neither gave the other so much as a  centimeter  of a edge on the other.

Amaterasu watching from afar took note of Mithra who was behind Asura.

Amaterasu:(Mind) That girl doesn't look well. If that fight is allowed to go on she may die!

Amaterasu  jumped over then shot fire at the two.

Amaterasu: DEMIGOD OF WRATH YOU MUST STOP OR ELSE YOUR DAUGHTER WILL DIE!

Asura: WHAT?!

Oni:  DIE YOU FOOL-

Before Oni could finish he was punched by Hulk who sent him crashing through building. Amaterasu stared at Hulk in surprise as he glared at Akuma's form.

Akuma: YOU FOOLISH MONSTER THIS BATTLE ISN'T OVER YET!

Hulk:GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Amaterasu; Hulk?

Hulk: Hulk protect wolf lady....for friend..

Amaterasu: You mean Y/n?

Hulk nodded before he ran at Akuma with a godlike glare. Akuma doing the same growled in anger before he saw Hulk  jump  up.

Akuma: YOU THINK YOU CAN BEAT ME MONSTER?!

Hulk: HULK SMASH ALL IN HIS WAY!! HULK IS THE STRONGEST WHO LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hulk punched Akuma shaking the ground by the force. Akuma  tanking it punched the Jade giant back sending him flying up. As Akuma fired a blast at hulk the raging man smashed his hands together;destroying the blast with a thunderclap. 

Akuma: Damn you!

Akuma  jumped at Hulk grabbed a chunk of a building then threw it at  the fighter. As Akuma punched threw it he was met with Hulk grabbed him by the face. Zooming towards the ground Hulk smashed Akuma into it;before slamming his fist into him.

Amaterasu:(mind) Hulk is willing to keep us safe...all because I matter to Y/n?

Amaterasu turned to Asura who now held Mithra in his arms.

Asura: Mithra are  you ok?

Mithra:*smiles* Y-Yes father I will don't worry.

Amaterasu: We must leave Asura before it gets worse. If  you want your daughter to live please come with me.

Asura: Who are you and how do you know of me?

Amaterasu: I'm the goddess of both  life and Fire; Amaterasu. I know all gods Asura and I know what you've endured. Your a kind soul and a  selfless father...I want to give you aid.

Asura: You wish to give me aid? For what purpose would you do that?

Amaterasu: I'm not like the other gods you've encountered Asura; I just want everyone to life in peace. 

Asura: Why should I even trust your words?

Amaterasu:*Smiles* Because we aren't so different as you may think Asura.

At home I too have a child I hold precious  to me; Chibiterasu my dear son. I love him above all else and would do anything to protect him.  I grew so furious when he was taken that I nearly took away the sun;killing everyone just for my own son. As both a god and a selfless parent I ask that you give us your aid.

Asura:*sighs* So be it...I shall give my help if it means Mithra will be safe.

Akuma bursted from the ground before punching  Hulk with a uppercut; causing one of the giant's teeth to shake. Hulk clenched his fist before punching Akuma with enough force to break 3 of his ribs.

Hulk: HULK SMASHES EVERYTHING IN HIS WAY!!!EVEN PUNY DEMONS!!!!

Akuma; YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT POWER IN RAGE BEAST!

Akuma kicked Hulk in the jaw causing him to bleed.Hulk sent flying  was chased by Akuma as they flew through the sky. Hulk  grabbed Akuma by the head before smashing his skull against it ;causing Akuma to break Hulk's nose. Akuma kicked hulk towards the ground only for the giant to grab his leg.  With a roar Hulk spun him around before throwing him into a mountain. When Hulk landed he ran at the mountain  punching boulder's at the fighter. Akuma bursting back up smashed each one with his fist. As Hulk jumped up and clashed his fist with Akuma the mountain top shattered;revealing it was  a volcano. Akuma rammed his knee into Hulk's stomach before he blasted Hulk into the Lava with a laugh.

Akuma: NOW SUFFER BEAST LEARN WHAT THE  TRUE POWER OF  RAGE IS! 

When Akuma began to walk away the Volcano bursted with green light before Akuma was blasted back.

Hulk; Hulk knows rage.... he smashes in anger.. Hulk was born in it.

Akuma: WHAT?!

Hulk: Puny man can smash islands but Hulk can smash anything.

EVEN WORLDS!!!!!!!!

Akuma: You......I WILL ENJOY KILLING YOU-H-HUH?!

Hulk's foot stomped against the ground leveling the area around him. As Akuma stared at the area in shock Hulk glared back then slammed his fist together.

Hulk: HULK WILL SHOW YOU ALL OF HIS RAGE!!!!!!!

While Hulk jumped at Akuma things  were changing fro Y/n. As Trigon tried to  crush Y/n and the young Cereza; the demon was suddenly punched back.

???: We thought you could use a hand.

Trigon: So now you intend you stop my fight between the son of Sparda?

Superman: Your not going to cause chaos here anymore Trigon.

Y/n;*Smirks* Well now this party is getting better and better isn't it?

Superhuman: Probably so you should get going the city needs you more. Let us of the Avengers and Justice league handle the rest   here.

Y/n: Whatever you so Super scout.

Y/n ran off with Cereza on his back towards the city. While the city became over ran with Grimm and other  monsters;Team RWBY and JNPR are seen fighting them off.

Jaune: THERE ARE TOO MANY OF THEM!

Nora: WE WON'T BE ABLE TO KEEP THIS UP AT THIS RATE!

Pyrrha: E-EVEN SO WE CAN'T GIVE UP! EVERYONE IS COUNTING ON US!

Ruby: PYRRHA IS RIGHT DON'T GIVE UP EVERYONE!

 When a Fallen was about to kill Ruby Yang screamed out until a gun blasted their head to bits.

Ruby:W-What?

???: Good Grief i'm gone for a minute and everything went to hell?

Ruby: T-That voice!

Y/n:*Smirks* Ya know I really wonder what ya guys would do without me.

Ruby's eyes began to tear up as she grinned at Y/n and nodded.

Ruby: Y-Yeah we do too.

Seconds later millions of Shinra soldiers entered the fight then; Rufus's face appeared on all of the screens in the city.

Rufus: Hello everyone if your receiving this then everyone around the world; I ask you to listen. My name is Rufus Shinra the  president of  the New Shinra power corporation. In this time of extreme crisis  I know  the  forces of Atlas  have brought you all pain. That now  your trust in both the Hero association and military power is broken. But I come to give you all hope once more,to let you all know despair isn't your fate.  The days of Atlas are  no more...  just place your faith in us  of Shinra;and we shall never abandon you.  I've sent Shinra armies to all areas across the world to give you aid. WE ALL MAY THIS WORLD CRISIS BUT WE SHALL NEVER BE ALONE! IF WE FALL LET'S DO IT TOGETHER!!!!

Y/n   slashed through a Grimm then whistled.

Y/n: The guy can make a damn good speech I'll give him that.

Ruby  wiped away her tears then got her weapon ready with a smile.

Ruby:ALRIGHT EVERYONE LETS KEEP MOVING FORWARD!

Y/n: *Smirks* Heh so long as  the blizzard tits can keep up.

Weiss: HUH?!

 Y/n ran towards the the monster leaving Weiss blushing in embarrassment.  Y/n hacked through one a stray  when Ruby jumped over him.   Y/n  used the flat end of Rebellion to launch Ruby forward;allowing her spin while  gunning down 20 Grimm. When the  Demon Hunter ran after using Nevan to fry those in his way; he caught Ruby then laughed.

Y/n: THE ROCKING ROSE NOW THAT'S A TEAM MOVE RED!

Yang: Nice one Y/n!

Yang jump up before slamming her fist into a Grimm while Nora finished it.  Jaune  cut down Fallen while Pyrrha covered his weak spots.. Ren  ran with Blake gunning down the Fallen  leaving Weiss to handle Strays.

Rufus:TODAY THERE IS NO DIVIDE BETWEEN SAVIORS AND CIVILIANS!  EVERYONE WE MUST HELP EACH OTHER IN THIS CRISIS; WE MUST UNITE AS ONE!!!!!

Elsewhere Lady is seen   guarding Luka from Gohma when  someone blasted it away.

???: Let us help you out!

??? 2: We can take these monsters ourselves.

Lady: Who are you two?

X:  I'm called Mega man but just call me X,

Zero: And i'm Zero.

Lady;*nods* Alright then come on Luka!

Luka: Got it!

After they ran off  X aimed his Megabuster at the beast while Zero smirked.

Timeskip brought to you by this

Vergil pov

As I looked over at the ruined cities I stared back at my amulet with a sigh. 

Vergil:(mind)  Y/n.... if events were changed.. if mother and father had not been taken many years ago; could we have become different people? Would my path had been altered or would I remain the same?

I turned around them walked off knowing fate couldn't be changed. If I had any possible shred of a heart it died with "her"

Vergil::(Mind) My beloved i'm sorry I couldn't save you from your fate.  You were a bright and pure soul;even willing to see good in a Devil like me.  I shall not  rest from my ambition...no matter the cost. I will achieve  TRUE power so that no one can take what I possess; so that Nero won't suffer like me and my brother.

While I followed Shigaraki  I saw his partner get crushed by a demon who growled at me.

Beowulf: I KNEW I'D FINE YOU SPARDA FILTH! NOW I'LL KILL YOU FOR YOUR TRICKERY!

I scoffed then readied Yamato while it ran at me. Jumping over it's fist I slashed it's head in two then sheathed my blade. 

Beowulf: I-It can't be but your scent is similar...S-SPARDA HAD 2 SON?!

When it's soul came to me a stood before Shigaraki;then punched a hole through him.

Shigaraki: W-Why you bastard?!

Vergil: Your no longer any use to me;perish Scum.

After I walked away I  felt something coming towards me then blocked with my fist.

Vergil; Who are you?

Jeanne: Someone who helping a friend prevent you from making a huge mistake.

3rd person pov

 As the Turks and Avalanche members left the building they were in ;  Something suddenly attacked them. As they went flying through a the building they saw  Ironwood's body now mutated beyond comparison.

Aerith: W-WHAT IS THAT THING?!

Barret: NO IDEA BUT IT AIN'T FRIENDLY!

As the Grimm Ironwood  roared   Barret blasted away it's acid.

Tifa: FIGHTING IT HERE WON'T DO US ANY GOOD!

Rude: I'm with Tifa we need to find a more open area!

Reno:THEN WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE STANDING HERE FOR!?

The group ran off towards a abandoned city as Ironwood chased after. As it charged towards them it was blasted in the face by 3 RPGs;stunning him. While they got into the city  they saw the 3 who helped them.

Tifa: CLAIRE AND CHRIS!

Leon: We came the moment we heard about Atlas. We'll help give you guys some cover fire!

Barret: HELL YEAH WE'RE COUNTING ON YA LEON!

 While Barret fired away at the monster Tifa ran towards him with a punch. Using Chi trap to blast the giant Grimm Tifa, kicked off it leaving Aerith to blast it with wind magic.  Ironwood tried to use giant arms to crush them; only for Chris to blast them away with a mini gun.

Reno: SUCK ON THIS YA GIANT FREAK!

Reno threw a bomb at Ironwood  blowing off a chunk of flesh. When Rude ran to attack  he was hit by Asuka and her team;now driven mad by  Ironwood.

Rude: What now this too?

Asuka: We will take back Y/n and the boys no matter what!

Hibari: E-EVEN IF WE HAVE TO KILL THE WHORES WHO TOOK THEM FROM US!

Reno growled then jumped up Hibari with a kick to the face.

Reno: PISS OFF WE DON'T GOT TIME FOR YA BITCHES!

 Yagyu  bashed Reno away before Rude punched her back. When Ikaruga tried to cut him down she was rammed by a bike.When the bike swerved infront of everyone the man on it got off with a blade.

Aerith: CLOUD YOU MADE IT!

Cloud:Sorry it took longer than I thought. Don't worry now the part of the city is in safe hands.

Tifa smiled at Cloud before she  jumped at The Shinobi with a smirk.

Tifa: ALRIGHT THEN LET'S GIVE THIS OUR ALL EVERYONE!

Barret: HEHE DON'T GOTTA TELL ME TWICE GIRL!

Aerith: I'll cover you guys!

Cloud: Let's go!

(Meanwhile in the city)

Inside the city Allmight and the other heroes stared in shock at the 3 that wiped out the rest of the monsters.

Allmight: I-I didn't think you'd show up.

???: Well since your not doing your jobs right; why shouldn't we?

Aizawa:   But  how-

Batman: We don't have time to waste on you.

Nightwing: Ya got that right come on!

(With Y/n and the others)

While they finished taking down the beast they noticed another group coming causing Y/n to sigh.

Y/n: How many of these things have we killed by now?

Yang: Too many to  count.

???: THEN LET US GIVE Y A A HAND MEOW!

??? 2: It should be fun to have some new dance partners.

Felicia: The names Felicia it's nice to meet ya!

Morrigan: and You can call me Morrigan.

Y/n handed Cereza to Jaune before he turned around.

Y/n: Then I'll leave the Party Crashers to you guys . I got a date with a witch to take care of. 

Ruby: ALRIGHT WE WON'T LET YOU DOWN Y/N!

Y/n nodded then rushed off off towards Bayonetta. Before her enemy could land a blow Y/n slashed through it.

Bayonetta: You sure came a little late Y/n.

Y/n:*smirks* Hey now the star always comes in with  style Babeonetta.

???: So we meet atlast

Son of Sparda

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 4.7K 48
I'm not good with descriptions but you can say , it's just your cliche Reincarnation story but here she'll only have an extremely Overpowered system...
565K 16.8K 37
⚠️ Cussing ⚠️blood/gore ⚠️lemon you're put in the story , you're not a murderer but a sacrifice with rachel . Will you keep your sanity through it al...
2.6K 29 6
God accidentally killed a normal otaku and sent him to a anime world as giorno giovanna with a dew items as apolagy I don't own any of the picture an...
4.5K 63 4
Marauder General reader x Crossover