Styles Enterprises | H.S

By ysl_harry

Selena is a twenty one year old girl living in the big apple with her best friend Chris. Both of them working... More

Before You Read..
Small Note.
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
BYE GUYS FOR NOW
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
@WATTPAD !!!
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
I hate @WATTPAD.
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Epilogue Part. 1
The Garter Toss
Epilogue Part. 2
MADE IN THE A.M.
HARLENA SHIPPERS WYA?!
Hellooooo (-:
Styles Co.

Chapter Thirty Four

10.8K 397 88
By ysl_harry

"Cause with this money comes problems, and with these problems come solutions..."

Song: Coming Down

Artist: The Weeknd

Selena

"I'm sorry." I whisper again.

"Stop saying that Sel." He groans.

We spent all day just cuddled up on his couch, him telling me stories or me telling him some. It's currently nine thirty, when i tried going home because of work tomorrow he sent a text to Niall bribing him with six hundred dollars to give me the day off. He then called his assistant, Leah, and told her he won't be going in. He got quite the earful from her since he left the work to her and Sienna. He also started calling me Sel, and if not Sel, he says Sele. We're now currently lying in his bed, my beck to his chest as he has an arm wrapped around my waist holding me close to him. Him in nothing but a pair of briefs and sweatpants. Me in nothing but my undergarments and one of his t-shirts.

I turn around in his hold to face him. He smiles and i smile back. "I'm so screwed." I chuckle.

"Why?" He asks.

"Because, you've been making me miss a lot of work." I answer.

"I'm Niall's boss." He smirks. "Plus i just give him a few hundred to keep him from bitching at me." He chuckles.

"Kiss me." I whisper.

"What?" He asks with a confused smile.

"I said kiss me." I repeat. He smiles and leans forward but the sound of his phone ringing stops him. "Answer the damn phone." I groan, making him laugh a bit.

He gets off the bed and over to his dresser underneath his flat screen on the wall, he picks up his phone, makes the ringing stop then puts it back down. "You're not gonna answer it?" I ask.

"No it was a friend of mine." He answers.

"You could've answered if it was your friend." I giggle.

"Yes, but i'd rather kiss you." He smirks and climbs onto the bed, climbing onto of me. When he presses his lips on mine i lean back down onto the bed, him hovering over me. I reach up and run my fingers through his hair, lightly tugging on them in attempt to pull him closer. He lightly groans into my mouth and deepens the kiss. His hands come to my legs and spreads them so he's in between them as he hovers over me. He takes my bottom lip in between his teeth and lightly pulls at it then lets it pop back into place. His hands grip onto my hips as he kisses me harder. I moan into his mouth when i feel him press himself against me. The feeling making chills run down my spine that making my back arch off the bed. I accidentally pushed my pelvis up to him, earning a groan. "Don't do that." He rasps against my lips.

Smirking, i nod and push my lips against his, only to do the action again. "Selena," he warns. Ignoring him i bring my other hand into his hair and pull him closer to me- if possible. I'm surprised in my own actions but the feeling of him.. fuck, it makes me want him so bad. His hands squeeze my hips, then find the hem of my, well his, shirt. He slightly lifts it so his hands are on my bare waist. He hitches the shirt up higher. He finally rises it up and pulls it over my head, dropping it on the floor beside his bed. He attaches his lips to my neck, sucking hard on the skin earning soft mewls from me. After sucking on my neck, knowing he left a mark, he kisses down, lower and lower and before i realize it he's kissing under my belly button just above my pantie line. He looks up at me as he traces over the hem of my underwear with his index finger. He smirks as i lift my hips slightly, he pulls them down my legs and drops them onto the floor. "Fuck," he breathes out as he gets in between my legs again. "So fucking beautiful." He whispers. He ducks down between my legs, excitement rushing through my body, he kisses up my inner thigh and lightly pecks my clit, making me lift my hips again. "You want me to eat your pussy baby?" He asks, his word surprising me a bit but they sounded perfect coming from him.

"Please." I whimper.

He smirks and ducks his head down but keeps his eyes on me. I feel his breath fan over me and whimper. I look down at him to see him still looking up at me he looks down at me then looks back up, my eyes flutter close when i feel him lick a line up my clit. I squirm slightly and can feel him smirk against me. He brings a hand to me and holds me by my thigh, keeping me from righting my legs around him, he licks another line, then ducks his tongue down and starts flicking it back and forth. I'm a whimpering mess as he does this, but he earns a moan when i feel his tongue enter and curve up inside of me. My hands reach down into his hair and grip onto it, he chuckles huskily, sending vibrations through my body. "Oh my god," I moan as his tongue speeds up, "Harry," I moan and look down at me, the sight of him between my legs turning me on even more.

I gasp when i feel two of his fingers enter me as he continues working his tongue. My hands leave his hair and come up beside my head as i tug on the pillow case, my chest rising up and down from panting. His fingers pick up speed and my hands return into his hair. His tongue curves up again making me moan loudly. He lifts his head up, causing me to look down at him. He has a proud smirk on his face before ducking his head back down between my legs and sliding his tongue inside of me again. I feel legs stiffen, knowing i'm close. "Harry, i'm gonna come." I manage to moan out.

"Come for me baby." He says before ducking back down. He picks up speed in both his tongue and fingers making me moan repeatedly.

"Harry," I moan out of breath when i feel my end near. His fingers move in and out of me quickly and hard as he continues to suck on my clit. My legs stiffen more and he groans onto me, the feeling of it making me come undone under him. "Oh my-" I moan but can't finish as i come. My fingers comb through his hair and my eyes flutter open to look down at him. He moans as he licks me clean, sliding his fingers out of me, suddenly making me feel empty without them.

He climbs back up and hovers over me and places a soft kiss to my lips. "God you're so fucking good." He whispers. I shyly smile, reaching my hands down to the hem of his sweatpants. "You don't have to." He says quietly.

I fiddle with the string of them and tug lower his hips. "I want to." I whisper. I sit up and flip us over, his back on the mattress as i straddle his lap. I gesture him to scoot up and sit up against the headboard. He obliges and does so, i slide his sweats down his legs and drop them onto the ground. My hands slide up his legs and i smirk when i see his bulge.

His hand comes to my chin and makes me look up at him, "You don't have to Selena." He says quietly again.

I lean down and kiss him for a moment, his hands resting at my hips as he swings my leg over him so i'm straddling him again. "Shut up." I say as i pull away. My hands reach inside and tug his Calvin's down, when they're by his ankles he kicks them off and they land on the ground. My eyes widen when i take the sight of him in. He's.. bigger than i thought he would be. I bite down on my bottom lip as i take his long, thick length into my hand. He sucks in a sharp breath when i start pumping my hand against him. He scoots up a bit so his back is against the headboard, get on my knees so i'm on all fours, one hand pumping him as i use the other beside his thigh to hold myself up.

I lean down and lick the tip, tasting his pre cum. I look up at him to see him biting down on his bottom lip, his hand reaching down and resting near my waist. I take his head in my mouth, circling him with my tongue. He groans lightly, when i look up i see his head tilted back, leaning against the headboard. I smirk slightly and open my mouth wider to take more of him in, i lean down and let his head hit the back of my throat, starting out by deep throating him. "Fuck," he hisses. I look up to see him pick his head up off the headboard and looks down at me, his hand near my waist instantly coming to my hair, gripping onto it. He grabs a fist full and tightens his hold making me moan. "Jesus Christ Selena." He moans as i bob my head up and down, this time only taking him half way. Using my hand to move back and forth on the rest of him. I move my hand down to cup his balls in my hand lightly as i take all of him i my mouth again. "Oh my fucking god babe," He moans and closes his eyes momentarily.

When i come back up i make a popping sound as his length leaves my mouth. He looks back down at me as i start from the bottom and lick a bold line up his length, when i get to the tip i take all of him in my mouth again, his head hitting the back of my throat, making me gag slightly as he pushes my head down lightly. I moan onto him and he hisses at the feeling, "Fuck you're so good babe." He moans. I pick up my pace and start bobbing my head up and down, hallowing my cheeks in as i suck harder. "Selena," He moans as his grip on my hair tightens.

"Mhmm?" I hum as i look up at him.

"Holy fuck do that again babe," He moans.

"Hmm?" I hum again, he moans and his head falls back onto the headboard.

"Baby i'm fucking close." He moans. I hum again in approval and he groans and tightens his grip in my hair. "Unless you want me to come in your mouth, then you should stop babe." He groans. I continue my actions and he groans. He moans a deep moan and i feel him come in my mouth. I let him finish before removing him from my mouth and swallowing it. "Fuck you're so sexy." He says huskily as i sit up on my knees in between his legs.

"Thank you, for.. yeah." I giggle shyly.

"I should be fucking thanking you. You started out by taking all of me in, you're sexy as hell baby." He smirks. I grow shy a lean forward, placing a kiss to his lips. I pull away only to have him grab a hold of my face and pull me back to him, he lets the kiss linger for a while before pulling away. "Come on," He says as he stands up.

"Where are we going?" I ask as i sit up.

"Shower." He smiles and holds his hand out for me, i look at it and place my hand in it, he intertwine our fingers and leads me to his bathroom.

"I'm feeling everything before I got up. I always want you when I'm coming down, I always want you when I'm coming down..."

I swear some words like "clit" "balls" and "pussy" make me squirm because they're so uncomfortable to write. It's funny because i like writing smut scenes cause it's creative but hate using smut words. Like for future references when i have to use the words nipples or cock or anything like that i'm gonna be that emoji with the medical mask over his face. And i'm pretty sure this is Rated R now omfg. So make sure you're following me in case any chapters go private in the future D;

AND THAT GIF TOTALLY FUCKED UP MY VIRGIN EYES.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 76 33
♡ Kylee Roberts, Teen Celeb; famous around the world for her perfectly polished reputation, stellar career and beauty queen looks. But the public doe...
689K 17.7K 44
"There's a boy, lost his way, looking for someone to play There's a girl in the window tears rolling down her face We're only lost children, trying t...
191K 3.2K 58
"Bu-but you are my boss."I stutter out. "I know and you are my assistant. But I don't give a fuck anymore. You drive me insane because all I can thi...
1.1M 20.3K 51
*note: they aren't famous in this story & it's fiction so the facts are not true ok just saying lol* Harry Styles, 19 year old school heartthrob, is...