"Wanna bet?" An Oliver Wood x...

By sarah_averagewriter

Y/N L/N a sassy but shy Ravenclaw meets the boy who every girl has a crush on, Oliver Wood. Obviously it turn... More

Author's note
1. Back at Hogwarts (Year 4)
2.- Drama+Quidditch
3. Hogsmeade and Something Else
4.- He's a Good Listener
5.-Gryffindor vs Ravenclaw
6.-Cuddles and Friends
7.-Life pre Hogwarts
8.- Mudblood (Year 5)
9.- A little tiny rumour (A.K.A Filler Chapter)
10.- Amorentia
11.-Bludger To The Stomach
12.- Pumpkin Pasties
13.-Jealous?
14.-Forgive Me?
15.- OWL's With A Little Punch
16.- Meeting The Parents
17.-Dinner
18.- Birthday Boy
19.- Date? At Diagon Alley
20.- He Loves You More Than Quidditch
21.- The Chamber Of Secrets (Year 6)
22.- Happy Birthday!!
23.- The Duel
24.- Blue Hair (Aka Another Filler)
25.-The Black Lake
26.-Duelling Club
Halloween
27.- Heir of Slytherin?
28.- Heartbroken
29.- Petrified
30.- I Love You
31.- We're Dating
32.- Boyfriend+Dad Issues
33.- I Need To Be Strong
34.- Dementors
35.- Peeves being Peeves (Year 7)
36.- He Knows
37.- Boggarts & Apologies
38.- Hufflepuff v.s Gryffindor
39.- Angelina Is Going To Kill Me
Christmas
40.- Sirius Black Is Ruining Everything
41.- You Remind Me Of A Friend
42.- Too Many Emotions
New Year's
43.- Redemption
44.- Not again...
45.- Y/N's Been Kidnapped
46.- Charlie Planned It (Filly Filler)
47.- More Protection
48.- Quidditch/Fire
Valentine's Day
49.- NEWTs
50.- Last Day
51.- Ready To Be An Auror?
52.- Hangouts (not the app) (Filler)
53.- Back at the Wood's
54.- The Beggining Of The Cup (Book 4)
55.- Bulgaria vs Ireland
'slooF lirpA
Easter
56.- The Dark Mark
57.- The Beginning Of A War
58.- Interrogation (Filler...)
59.- Dragons? (Filler question mark)
Mother's Day
60.- Pricks, Snow and a Sleppover
61.- Yule Ball
62.- Time Skip
63.- A Hero
64.-Justice
65.- Order Of The Phoenix
Father's Day
66.- Meeting (Book 5)
67.- House Browsing
68.- In The Process Of...
69.- Finally Home
70.- St.Mungo's
71.- Cuddle Session (Filling)
72.- A Death
73.- Hatred Is Laced With Reunions (Book 6)
74.- Lesbian Charper Wedding
76.- Love Sprouts From Death
77.- Will You...
78.- One Extra Harry (Book Seven)
79.- The Hunt For Muggleborns
80.- Losing Minds
81.- Ew. Trees and People
82.- Goodbye To The Lives We Had
83.- Air Strike Quidditch Version
84.- I Killed Them
85.- Congratulations
86.- The Return Of Someone Long Forgotten
87.-
88.- I'm Dead, But I'm Alive
89.- Weddings Ring (Fluffy Filler..?)
Epilogue
Last A/N (Cry with me)
Sequel ft. Zoe!!!

75.- It's Just You And Me

1.1K 39 122
By sarah_averagewriter

Y/N's P.O.V:

A piano at the corner of the room started playing itself, the noise ringing across the woods. Magic never ceased to amaze me. Charlie stood behind me, tightly gripping her father's arm, once again looking on the verge of tears. I'd have to be on standby with a tissue box for her, we didn't want her to turn up with tear stained cheeks in all of her wedding photos.

Charlie's mum walked out of the foyer first, her dress fluttering behind her. She was supposed to leave first to cover the path with red roses since they couldn't get a flower girl with such short notice. I counted to ten like I was supposed to and then quickly turned to Charlie who was jumping out of joy next to her father. "See you at the altar" She mouthed a thank you and I walked out as well, throwing some bright green leaves as well. Why did Charlie want green leaves as well as rose petals? I have no clue. But it was her wedding day so I let it slide.

Everyone started muttering as I walked by, but their voices were so quiet I couldn't make out what they were saying. Maybe they were admiring the dress. Or also questioning the green leaves. Or they could even be critiquing my appearance. That is exactly why I didn't like being the centre of attention, you never knew what people actually thought of you and that little nagging voice at the back of my mind would have a field day coming up with at least two hundred different ideas of what they were muttering about. Most of them making me anxious. I tried not to show my nervousness and keep a smile on my face, I thought I was doing a good job until I neared the end of the rows, where Oliver was sitting. Maybe it was the fact that he had known me for a while, or that we lived together, or that he read me like an open book. I could even attribute it to the fact that maybe I was making it extremely obvious. But, in that moment he flashed me a smile and a thumbs up, mouthing something I was finally able to make out. 'You got this' That seemed to calm my inner annoying voice and allowed me to finally focus on the wedding and not entirely on what everyone else was whispering.

At the end of the make shift isle, Harper stood bouncing on her heels as much as Charlie was before I came out, her bridesmaids in a single file behind her. Her dress looked absolutely stunning, with a VERY similar complexion to Charlie's but with some over the shoulder long sleeves and lots of wiggling vines around it. It felt like a fever dream if you stared at them long enough. As I finished walking down the isle and stood on my respective spot, Harper smiled at me widely, her hair flying around with the light breeze, thought it didn't seem messy at all.

Suddenly the piano switched the song to the typical one they play at weddings when they walk down the isle and everyone stood up (A/N: I totally blanked at the name of that song 😂 But y'know what I mean 🤣) the bridesmaids on the other side standing a little straighter. Charlie walked out of the foyer arm in arm with her father, a perfectly placed breeze rushing past them. If I wasn't at a wizard wedding I would've been extremely surprised. I quickly glanced at Harper opposite of my position, she looked like she was about to burst with happiness and tears simultaneously after seeing Charlie with her huge smile on the isle. The whispers got louder and louder, but luckily still didn't drown the piano at the back. But I did manage to catch a few phrases like 'she looks gorgeous' 'the dress must've cost a fortune' 'they'll make such an amazing couple'. Right before reaching the end they both stopped and hugged each other, Charlie's father whispering something in her ear that made her eyes brim with tears again. He let go of her and helped her up to the podium with a bit of Harper's help, both of them smiling at each other. (A/N: I don't pay attention at actual weddings so I'm sorry to inform I won't write the entire ceremony 🤣 My attention span was not made for weddings 😎)

The ceremony went flawlessly, if you skipped the part were Charlie burst into tears mid way through her vows and Harper didn't even last a minute before crying alongside Charlie. I was forced to step in with a tissue to help both brides out. But it overall went great. Once they finished kissing to seal the deal they ran full speed back the isle laughing like maniacs, they seemed happy. Charlie's mum took the podium and started explaining something about the venue as Harper's bridesmaids came up to me. "C'mon picture time" I nodded at them and discreetly waved over at Oliver, with him nodding back to acknowledge my leave. (A/N: Fun fact about weddings with me: my brother got married on my birthday and never congratulated me on that day🤪)

They were at the back of the forest with what seemed to be a professional photographer taking moving pictures of them giggling and showing off. They were having the time of their lives and that was all that mattered. "Can we get the bridesmaids in the pictures?" We all walked up to the photographer and his assistants gave us each a bottle of champagne. "Stand next to your respective bride ladies" We did as we were told, Charlie quickly giving me a hug and then running back to Harper, if that woman got even one more gram of serotonin she would definitely explode like a popped balloon. "When I say three, the bridesmaids pop the champagne in direction of the brides. Understood?" We nodded in acknowledgment and he went back under that little curtain picture thing. "One" I pointed the bottle at Charlie. I had never popped a bottle of champagne before. But how hard could it be? "Two" I tried remembering everything I saw about how people popped open bottles of champagne. But nothing came up. So I had to use plan B...A little magic wouldn't hurt anyone. "Three!" "Relashio" I spoke the spell as quietly as I could, and it worked. The cork flew out, spraying champagne all over Charlie and Harper who were clinging to each other for warmth against the ice cold champagne spraying at them.

The flash momentarily blinded us and the champagne ran out. "Excellent!" They brought back Charlie and Harper's wants and they dried each other after being doused in champagne. "Party time!" Harper screamed excitedly, her bridesmaids following her lead and running after her through the woods where the photo shoot had taken place. I expected Charlie to follow them but she hung back, slowly walking back with me. "Congratulations" She smiled, twirling her wedding band around her finger. She seemed much less nervous and anxious than before. Maybe it was because Harper couldn't back out anymore, well she could but it involves a lot of legal businesses and time. "Thanks. I can't believe it that I'm finally married" She kept raising her hand towards the sun, the ring shining in the afternoon light. "So what's next? You met her less than a year ago and are now married. Do I wait a month and I become auntie Y/N?" (A/N: Another funny story: my siblings always introduce me as aunt or some variation of that to my nephews but they just call me by my name 😂 I feel old if they call me aunt) She sighed, biting her lip with a small smile. She had been hiding something and was about to confess on what it was, oh boy.

"Actually, we've started to talk about adopting a kid" I wasn't expecting the answer, I knew Charlie liked moving fast but I thought that she might slow down now that she was married. I was wrong, but if it made her happy I was happy as well. "Have you thought about what you want?" She shook her head, her dress getting stained by the leaves and dirt below, we'd clean that later. "We actually thought of some names" She blushed looking towards her stained dress, embarrassed. Whoever couldn't tell what emotion Charlie was feeling by just looking at her, was truly not looking at Charlie. "What names?" She peaked up when I showed interest, I could only imagine what other people had told her about having kids that early in the relationship. "For a boy we thought about Vitale or Anastasius" I nodded, silently keeping track of the names she spoke. "They both mean life. And Vitale is Italian" She nodded. "Well we both started new lives when we met each other, and it's also a way of honouring everyone who's lost their chance to live theirs" If I was a sentimental person I would've cried at the thought process behind the names. "That's beautiful. And for a girl?" She kicked a nearby pebble, the venue now being visible behind the tree tops. "Harper likes the name Ava, but my personal favourite is Zoe" (A/N: Who likes breaking the fourth wall and giving spoilers? Who likes breaking the fourth wall and giving spoilers? That's right. Me 😎) "I agree. Zoe is nicer" The venue was finally visible in front of us. I stopped Charlie with my arm and cleaned her dress, it going back to its original pearly white and lime green. "Go greet your guests as an officially married woman" She gave me one last bone crushing hug and ran inside. I trailed behind her, mentally preparing myself for all the curios guests.

Luckily for me I didn't have to wander for long before I found my emotional support in public spaces, Oliver. He was waiting by the entrance with two glasses of champagne in his hands. "How did the photo shoot go?" I grabbed one of the glasses and drank half of it, I sure needed it if I was gonna face all of these guests complimenting me and asking why I wasn't getting married as well. "We drenched the brides in champagne, it was fun" He chuckled draping an arm around my shoulders. "And how's the social anxiety?" I shrugged, finishing the rest of my glass of champagne. "Nothing much I can do about that" He chuckled, kissing my temple. The rest of the guests were being seated in different tables ready for the main meal and then the partying. I wasn't looking forward to sitting with eight other guests who I didn't know. Good thing Oliver was a good conversationalist. "Let's go see where we're seated" I sighed and grumpily followed after him, the things people do for their best friends.

We ended up being seated with Charlie's homophobic aunt were Oliver had to stop me from getting in a fight with her over eight times. Harper's second cousin and wife who were way too snobby and kept trying to speak about financial differences between the muggle bank and Gringotts. We also got another of Harper's friends who was clearly way too drunk and trying to flirt with Oliver. Oh and how could I forget the creepy brothers who were somehow related to Charlie and the old woman next to me who kept nagging me about how muggles are like newborn babies without a mother in the middle of the forest, and how women were better at house chores and should allegedly only work as baby making machines. Oliver had to stop me from getting in a fight with her as well. And since I couldn't fight I just stayed in silence and ate my food and Oliver pretended to listen to the annoying financial couple. Even someone interested in that couldn't pay attention to their boring tone.

The dinner plates vanished into thin air leaving us to fend for ourselves until Charlie and Harper declared the party had officially started. "You should start working on those cleaning spells dear, wouldn't like to loose a man like that" (A/N: Do I like writing homophobic, racist and judgmental characters because I live with one? Yes period no further answers your honour) The old lady pointed at Oliver who was leaning across the table, to anyone else he was listening to the conversation, to the people who knew him well he was actually devising quidditch strategies. You could tell by the way he traced patterns on his thighs. "I don't think he focuses much on that aspect of me" Since there was no one to stop me from blurting out my thoughts to the lady, I just did it. "Well every man searches for a good wife who can cook and clean while taking care of the kids" I downed the last sips of wine from my glass, the woman was getting on my nerves but I tried not snapping at her. "We don't have that type of relationship" She pursued her chapped lips together, her puffy wrinkly cheeks being more prominent. I knew that look from watching poor Madam Pomfrey deal with various rebellious kids, she was angry. "Every relationship is like that dearie, even though-" "Ladies and Gentlemen if we could get your attention over here please" Saved by the fucking event organizer. He couldn't have butted in any sooner or at a better moment.

Everyone in our table ended all chatter and turned to look at the middle of the venue. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Oliver sigh and hang his head, relieved that the conversation was finally over. "It is now time for the newlywed's first dance! A round of applause for, Charlie and Harper Matthews!" The room filled with an echo of claps as Charlie and Harper stepped onto the dance floor. A calm yet very meaningful song started playing, Charlie and Harper waltzing to it. (A/N: Did I give a super vague description because I don't know what song to use? I did. I thought of saying Perfect by Ed Sheeran but I have the feeling I used that song before so it's up to you 😂) For some reason that was beyond my wisdom, the bridesmaids started to join in as well on the dance with their own dates. I would have never thought of doing that, nor would I have liked to. The noise of a chair scraping next to me brought my thoughts to a close. Oliver was standing up, holding his hand out to me. "What?" He smirked, not looking towards me, he knew I wasn't going to like his suggestion. "Let's dance" I shook my head profusely, luckily the rest of the table wasn't paying attention to us. "No way Jose" (A/N: I have a friend named Jose and told him that 😂 we had a good laugh) "You're a bridesmaid too, you have to dance as well" He carefully took my hand, trying to get me to stand up. But if I was known for one thing, it was stubbornness. "I don't dance" He finally managed to get me to stand up by pulling my chair backwards and nearly making me fall, but either sadly or luckily he caught me and prevented me from falling. "You do know" And so he dragged me onto the dance floor, the centre of attention.

People started clapping as we stepped on and I could hear my heartbeat in my ears. I barely felt Oliver guiding me across the dance floor. (A/N: I'm getting anxious just by writing this 😖) "Y/N?" I gulped loudly, my grip on his jacket tightening. "Everyone is looking" My palms started sweating, my heartbeat picked up, now overshadowing the music. I could make out a few faces in the crowd moving their lips, but I was so far away I couldn't read them. My eyes started to un-focus making everything blurry, my breathing becoming ragged and quick. "Y/N?" Oliver sounded so far away, yet he was only a few inches away from me. Every noise came out as if my head was under a bucket of water, all except my unsteady heartbeat in my ears. As if my body had gone in panic mode, I felt Oliver carefully cup my cheek, rubbing his thumb against my cheek. "Hey, just focus on me a'right? It's just you and me, don't focus on the others" My blurry eyesight dissipated, showing now a clear view of Oliver's calm face even after my outburst.

I did what he told me and just focused on him, ignoring every bone in my body that said to look around. My heart beat slowly steadied until it was back to its normal pace. (A/N: I JUST REALIZED I CAN STILL KILL Y/N!!!! 😃 But I'm not going to, I fear a couple of people who read my fanfic 😅) My fingers that I hadn't realized had gone numb, were regaining their feeling. I forgot about the crowd entirely, just focusing on different aspects of Oliver. His tie was slightly lopsided, but not enough for anyone else to notice. Even with the blazing heat of the room he wasn't sweating, not a single drop, he was probably used to it after all the quidditch training. His eyes, though concerned, also held a certain sparkle against his ginormous pupils. He must've seen me leave my anxiety trance and leaned his forehead against mine, both of our eyes closed in delight against the touch of the other. "I love you" My voice still hadn't returned, but he seemed to get the idea when I tightened my grip on his shoulders, keeping him close. His words rang all across my mind. 'It's just you and me' and from the looks of it, it always would be.

Word count: 3018

A/N: I'll just address the elephant in the room. I MIGHT go MIA for a couple of days or a week....I'm moving houses tomorrow aaaand I'll barely have time to organize shit so yeah sorry i promise I'll be back tho. I gotta kill some characters 😈

-I dyed my hair again!! It's purple with green now!! I say I'm cosplaying the little mermaid's tail 😂😂 I also cut it...Now instead of it nearly reaching my ass it's just below my shoulders. It feels weird 🤣

-My siblings discovered my wattpad......I don't know what to make of that 😅 I really hope they were joking about reading, or at least that they skip the author's notes and comments.... if not...Hey! 😀 Ignore all the times I gaslighted your kids and just leave thank you shoo 😀

-I was just casually listening to my recommended songs after finishing my Dream SMP playlist (yes I have a dream smp playlist I use for writing) and all of a sudden I hear TommyInnit's voice and legit thought he flew over to my house or some shit 😂 But turns out it was just tommy innit by CG5. I'm kind of obsessed with that song too.....Even my friend who isn't a fan of Tommy is obsessed with the song 😂 Can we also talk about wtf did they feed that child in the past year?? Like I want whatever they gave him to reach that point 😂 Speaking of the song just came on...

Anyways don't forget to comment. Most of them make me laugh up to the point that my mom thinks I'm crazy 😜 See ya later owls! (Alligators are too basic, you're owls now)

😂🙃😃😬😟🤫🤣🥺🥂😆🤔🙄😈🎶🤧✨😜😌😔😀😇😏🤤🤪🤭😎😖😊🦈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 644 35
Oliver Wood X Female Ravenclaw Reader "I cannot undo what I have done; I can't un-sing a song that's sung. And the saddest thing about my regret- I c...
924 89 30
(Harry Potter Fanfic - Wood Series Book 1) All Harry wanted was to survive the summer and get back to Hogwarts for his sixth year without any inciden...
7.8K 124 29
this story is an Oliver Wood x reader fan fiction. English is not my first language so if there are any mistakes in de story please comment so I can...
547K 15.7K 113
Eliza Dawlish shocked her Slytherin family when sorted into Gryffindor. Her love of Quidditch sparked an interest in a certain Gryffindor Captain, O...