Love Has Eyes

By Chaly_04

Nathalie is your average college student, Music Performance major, good grades, lot's of friends, and is livi... More

Chapter 2- A Trip Down Memory Lane...
Chapter 3- Something's wrong
Chapter 4 - Doctor's Appointment

Chapter 1- Unexpected Call

103 3 1
By Chaly_04

"Just sixteen more minutes", I whispered to myself, as I sat in my Music Theory class listening to my professor; Dawn Washington, speak. I had nothing better than to than to stare around the small classroom with nothing but a teacher's desk, and about 20 other desks for us students. I mean, don't get me wrong I love music theory but not today. I wasn't in the mood to deal with it... Any of it. I couldn't wait for this class to finish, and rush back to my apartment to catch up on my sleep. I guess you could say it's my fault for staying up until 3:30 a.m. finishing my homework, because I procrastinated, but still, It was 8:30 a.m, and I was exhausted...

After Professor Dawn finished her speech on Chord Inversions, my body was aching, and my eyes were burning; I was so ready to go home. As I made my way out of the classroom, I noticed my phone vibrating. I was kind of hesitant to pick it up, because the caller ID was blocked. I picked it up and suddenly a wave of anger flooded over me when I heard a familiar voice coming from the other side of the phone, "Hello"? I said, in a very dry and harsh tone. "Hey Nathalie, it's me, Caleb-". My heart instantly dropped, and I felt my body tensing up slowly as I heard his voice.

"What the hell do you want"? I replied very harshly. "Nat, I just want to talk, I've missed you, please talk to me" he said in a very light, and scared tone. "Caleb, I don't want to talk to you! What's done is done". Before he could respond, I quickly ended the call, shoved the phone in my pocket, and rushed to my car trying to hold back the tears that were starting to form in my eyes. I couldn't believe he had the nerve to call me after I caught him sleeping with my former bestfriend, Rosalie Windham. I guess my feelings took complete control over me because as soon as I got in my car, I broke down.

I was feeling so many emotions at that time; anger, pain, and regret. It's been exactly 2 months since we broke up and unfortunately, I still had feelings for that asshole. Caleb was my the love of my life; or so I thought. We were going out for exactly 2 years and 5 months. I was so in love with him at the time, but all of that quickly changed the night of my 18th birthday.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 139K 46
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
507K 1.5K 11
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...
759K 40K 21
This book is about the two daughters-in-law of Rajputs who have gotten married to the two Rajput siblings and are best friends as well even before be...