LiarπŸ’‹ [ GIRLXGIRL] [TEACHERX...

By _sad_smiles_

Lyndon Wilkes is attending her last dreaded year of High school, soon she'll be living in a world of no homew... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5

Chapter 4

100 13 45
By _sad_smiles_

Oh fuck-
I am her next class. Poor me huh. Can't say i saw that coming but that's not to say im surprised either. Today is officially cursed.

"Yes..Miss."i say giving her my best smile in which she returns a sarcastic one. I haven't exactly made a great first impression on this woman.

When i don't move she let's go off the door, shutting it in my face and disappearing into the room.

Okay so i know we're not exactly best friends but comon really? — not cool.

I follow after her, entering the small classroom, instantly shivering. Damn its freezing in here! The heating system in this school is horrific.

Well. Here's to dying of Hypothermia.

I glance around the classroom searching the familiar faces for Blair, everyone in here looks like they've come straight out of The Walking Dead and i can hardly blame them. Its Monday, and raining. Do i really need to say much more?

Surely enough Blair is sitting at the back giving me an amused smile. Atleast someones smiling in here.

I walk to the back of the room taking the seat next to her, almost forgetting how this is the second time she's bailed on me. Ha! She really thought I'd forget. Nope.

I turn to her and fold my arms sternly.

"Care to explain?"

She already knew what i was talking about and gave me a sheepish smile which i dismissed. Not falling for that.

"Oh well i um kinda joined the cue for bagels."she said guilty.

Really? All it takes is a crappy overpriced bagel for her to replace me like that. Feelings officially hurt.

I just roll my eyes and fall back in my chair.

"Look i got hungryyy."she groans.

I ignore her.

"Guess what?"

"What."i say still not budging.

"So yes i ditched you but... I got you a bagel."she whispers, a huge smile spreading across her face.

Okay well maybe i can let her off just this once. Im soooo hungry.

I eye the bagel that she's holding. "What kind?" i question.

"Ham and Cheese."

I squint my eyes at her trying so hard not to burst out laughing.

I give in fairly quick — literally snorting.

"Sooo, peace offering?"she laughs.

"Fine." i say grabbing the bagel out of her and laughing. All mine.

"You PIG!" she shouts as a failed attempt of whispering whilst trying her best to contain her laughter. I stick my tongue out at her like im five years old making her laugh harder, which wasn't my intention but it was funny seeing her go crazy over nothing.

"Girls."

I immediately snap my head up to see the teacher glaring at me, not even at Blair, just me. Well fuck, if looks could kill...

"Sorry Miss." i say attempting to straighten up and pretend to know what the hell she was talking about the last 5 minutes. I can still hear Blair sniggering in which i stomp on her foot under the table, making her instantly shutup.

My eyes travel towards the board which has three words written in fine print across it.

"Physics, Miss Lee."

Nice to finally know her name, but Miss Bitch face works nicer — Don't you think?

Oh and... Physics? Is that the one with Newton Laws and shit? We all knew not studying was going to bite me in the ass one day. Of course it had to be now.

This is going to be a long year.

• • •

Time is passing seriously slow and i can feel my stomach rumbling, and im sure everyone else could feel it too.

Miss Lee pays absolutely no attention to me the whole lesson allowing me to just lay my head on the desk and wish for the lesson to be over already.

Pretty much everyone in the class is too awestruck by her to pay attention anyway so it's not like I'd be missing out on anything they aren't aswell.

As much as i hate to admit she does look really fucking gorgeous. Her hair is so pretty and everytime she brushes it out her face i internally scream. I still hate her but i can appreciate her obvious beauty without liking her. Everyone else seemed to like that rule aswell by the looks of it. They just openly stared at her ass everytime she turned to write something on the board.

Ugh boys.

When the lesson ends im the first to stand. Im so hungry i can eat anything — well maybe not anything but you'd be suprised on what im willing to try.

I grab my stuff and wait for Blair to tie her shoelaces whilst leaning on the table behind me. Hurry up slow coach.

We walk side by side but only one of us actually gets to leave the room. I think we both know who didn't. Yep, you guessed it, Me.

"Miss Wilkes."Miss Lee says expectantly.

Blair walks out trying not to laugh and leaves me standing there. This bitch!

I turn around.

"Yes Miss Lee?" i say innocently.

"Where do you think your going?"

"Um it's my free period? Im going to eat."

"You'll have to wait for that, i believe you owe me 20 minutes from this morning? Or have you forgotten."

Great. Perfect timing. Nevermind hypothermia, im going to die of starvation.

"Yes i remember.. Sorry Miss."

"Well?" she says inclining her head to the seat at the front of the classroom.

Oh for fucks sake.

I take my seat not knowing what else to do other than awkwardly try to look at anything but her.

A few minutes pass until she brings a chair up to the little vandalised desk i am forced to sit at.

"What are you doing."

Being victimised by Satan whilst dying of starvation what else. I dont say that though.

"Um sitting here..?" i say sounding confused.

"Doing what."

"Nothing." i reply, not really knowing where she's going with this.

"Exactly, get your notes out from today's lesson and go over them."

This isnt fairrrrrrr. I hate school, and as if having to sit here isn't bad enough.

I turn to my bag quickly realising that i haven't got any notes, i didn't pay attention. Fuck fuck fuck.

Miss Lee still hasn't moved and instead sits back on her seat waiting. She doesn't show it but i know she's laughing so hard on the inside. Im crying.

I'm pretty much already screwed so i just sit there not moving. Help me.

"Miss Wilkes, i assume your inability to talk is you stating that you sat at the back of my classroom doing absolutely nothing."

I guess she was paying attention to me after all.

"I didn't understand."

She just scoffs slamming down a huge text book infront of me and walking back to her desk.

I open it and i swear i saw her smiling to her self. I repeat, this bitch is the incarnation of Satan.

• • •

When the 20 minutes is up i look up to see her already looking at me.

"You may go Miss Wilkes, you have detention tomorrow, i want to see you taking notes in my class from now on."

Note to self : eat an entire fridge before this womans lesson in chance of survival.

At this point I'm too tired and hungry to argue back.

"Yes miss."

"Enjoy the rest of your day." she replies with a sadistic smile.

"I will." i reply sarcastically.

And with that i practically run out of her classroom, i probably won't have time to eat now which i bet was her aim. She definitely heard my stomach growling during that 20 minutes. Hell, i bet the classroom next door did aswell.

I drag myself down the hallways to see Blair sitting at the waterfall, a good sign unless she wanted me to strangle her.

"You look rough." she laughs.

I give her a rude smile in thanks which just makes her laugh more. She likes to see me suffer. Its a mutual thing.

"Shutup and give me some of your pasta, I'm starving."

"Didn't you just eat my bagel?"

I give her a look to show im not playing. I need food now.

"Yes ma'am." she says putting up her hands in surrender and laughing

She shuffles over to give me room. The air still smells of cigarettes.

"Sooo how was detention with miss bootylicious?"

"Miss Lee — and it was tormenting, she made me revise."

"Tormenting? You won't believe what the guys in this school would do to spend 20 minutes with her, everyone's talking about her you know. She's like — famous now."

"I don't want to imagine, i hate when boys see women as objects." i say rolling my eyes.

"Lyn... Is this you sticking up for Miss Bitchface all of a sudden."

"No."

She just sprawls on the floor laughing. Im never going to hear the end of this.

"I have detention again tomorrow."

Shes practically screaming of laughter now.

"Of course you do." she says between laughs.

I'd hate to admit it but i am looking forward to tomorrow just a tiny bit. Why? I have no clue. I should be annoyed but i kind of like spending time with Miss Lee.

Never thought I'd see the day.
Its not personal of course , im just overall too much of a simp for the female specimen.

I finish eating Blairs pasta just in time for the bell. Finally i can go home. I still have to ask about the extra lessons for tomorrow but not now — im exhausted. I regret wearing these boots.

"You're giving me a ride, no excuses." i demand.

"Yes ma'am."

Out we go into the pouring rain. Climate change is definitely a bitch.

AS PROMISED I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE LONGER CHAPTER!! MAKE SURE TO VOTE IF YOU LIKED IT, IT WILL HELP ME OUT SO MUCH THANK YOU!!!!!

STAY GAY EVEYONE🖤
(this is definitely becoming a thing)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

548K 25.9K 31
He's a blind mafia man, the heir who lost his eyesight. She's a kindhearted girl whose job is to take care of him. Will the two of them find their wa...
2.8M 163K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.3M 70.1K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...