Until 27 || 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐦𝐚 𝐒𝐡𝐮...

By Sodawn

ーUntil 27 || H. Shuji "I've kept searching for a hundred answers: why? Why did she ever wanna live until 27?"... More

Note
Playlist
Epigraph
01
02
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
ーUntil 27
ーAcknowledgement

03

1.9K 67 52
By Sodawn

◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤ ◢
Mature scene
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤ ◢

The waiter served the main dish for tonight's celebration, a medium cooked steak and some salad.

"To the birthday girl!" Yuzuha stood up and picked up a glass filled with wine to do a toast.

All of them followed and cheered for many birthday wishes for the 26 year-old woman quietly sitting down.

"Thanks, to me I guess?" Y/n suggested and took a drink from the wine glass.

After taking many shots of wine as they laugh during the celebration, she left like the restroom is going to welcome her.

Not to throw up, but just to recharger herself to face the current situation. Being overwhelmed is not something she ever wished for to have.

She tapped the drunken Yuzuha's shoulder and excused herself to the restroom. "Sure, just be quick and don't leave us." her friend pleaded and held her arm.

"I'll be quick." Y/n excused herself and grabbed her purse to leave the private room at the second floor.

When shes finally at the hallway, she took out another Cigs and lighted it while finding a waiter to ask where's the restroom.

Or maybe theres no need to find one, since she already saw a huge sign at the end hall.

Luckily it wasn't one of those typicall cubicles, she just hated smoking inside that place. She just wanted to be alone afterall.

She pushed the mahogany door with her body and stumbled a little. Y/n immediately went to the sink to rest both of her arms to the side as she exhale the Cigs.

"Dang, thats a frustrating one. I can't even stay with them for more longer." The woman complained, its not that she doesn't want to socialize with them. Shes just confused upon what to do anymore.

Birthdays aren't usually her thing to enjoy and make a big deal with it, she just feels tired over  it again and again.

"Its fucking same, nothings new. What the hell do i even do." She whispered and looked down the sink puffing another smoke.

Suddenly she was startled, because the door knob began to turn. Her heavy eyes lit up and tried to hold the knob from opening.

But it was too late, since it was already pushed open revealing the stranger she had met earlier.

"What the fuck are you? a stalker or a delinquent." The woman blurted out and threw her cigs away as a sign to leave.

"You take a guess, maybe you are the stalker here." The male demanded and went inside the restroom locking the door right away.

He put out his hands and pointed to the Cigs, "Buy your own Cigs, you creep." Y/n said but still gave him one, she even lit it.

"Its Hanma Shuji, not creep store that inside your little head brat." Hanma, the taller man introduced himself.

"Then its also Y/n L/n, not brat Mr. Hanma." Y/n sternly said and tried to open the door but Hanma just wouldn't move.

"Nice name for a pretty face." Hanma replied and exhaled the smoke again at her Face.

"It would be much more nicer, if you let me leave. My friends should be finding me right now." Y/n tried again to excuse herself but he also won't do another dumb thing.

"Much more nicer if I don't do that." Hanma took a step forward and held the woman's chin.

"I did asked you to back out, you on the other hand didn't asked me to so how 'bout we finish up the kiss." The taller male spoke and traced his long fingers to the woman's soft cheek.

"Don't get me wrong, I didn't follow you here. I already got a reservation weeks ago just picking some random nights to eat privately." Hanma explained and tucked lose hair to her ear. eyeing every single move you take.

Heavy eye lids avoiding his gaze, biting lips as a coping to calm down. The cute red dress who hugged your curves and beauty, he just stared over it. Then threw the Cigs away before speaking.

"I hated having a god damn conversation to a woman who can even stand an eye contact." He hissed and pulled her chin to stare at her.

What did he see? nothing, just as he stare it gets deeper and darker. Emptier and further, "You can't even also search a damn thing in the eyes."  She dared, and held his gloved hand.

"Soon, I can." Hanma said as he towered over your small frame. He then removed his hand from your face to your thighs and rubbed it in circles.

You shudder by his touch and tried to remove it but his other hand choked you.

His gloved finger dances from your highs and lazily moved it to reach a certain fabric inside the dress.

Setting it aside he inserted one finger against your slit, it did hurted but it made you shiver more as he palmed you.

The leather gloves made it much more harder to feel something as he choked you more.

Your vision is starting to get blurry, and you began to pant gasping for air but this man just won't let you.

He then slowly slid his middle finger inside and teased it in circles making you groan.

Your breathing became much more difficult and sweat beads is falling from your forehead.

He pumped his fingers a little faster, making you thirsty with his touch buckling your hips forward.

His fingers quickened, and slowed down again when you're nearing the highs.

Your mouth gape open and left out a tired groan, "Just fuck me already, if thats what you wanted from the start." Y/n said as she trembles when Hanma suddenly removed his gloved fingers inside you.

"No, I changed my mind." He removed his grip from your neck, and removed his gloves turning his back away from you.

Exhausted from what he did you really did gasped and cough for air as you struggle to stand up.

He then sat on the closed toilet sit and grabbed something from his suit's pocket.

You were trying to leave again but he pointed his gun again to you.

"Come here will you?" He coldly said at stared for who knows how long.

You gulped and slowly walked towards the man who is currently holding a gun on his left hand.

His right hand isnt gloved anymore and you saw an expensive silver watch.

"Hurry up and kneel, I don't have all night woman." He gritted and you quickly did so.

Kneeling infront of a man who still kept his gun at your head, "You know what to do now." Hanma adjusted his gun to open your mouth with it.

You gladly welcomed the cold metal inside your mouth as he pushed it inside choking you again.

"You look cute sucking off my gun." He praised your nearly crying face as he unbuckle his belt. Pulling his pants down a little and sprung his large cock, though you got no experience it was just relatively hard for you to handle.

He then grabbed a fistful of your hair but then you stopped and pushed your arms to his thighs. Making him frown and grip your hair more.

Your right hand then move its way to his erection and slowly massaged it making his frown face to moan.

As if the male is under a casted spell, unbreakable and dangerous game.

Lazily dragging your tounge to its veins and sucking it off slowly in a motion. He then cursed under his breath, as the non-gloved fingers of him plays with your soft hair.

You then gently stroked its base, letting your tounge loll out playing it with long and wet strides. Earning something in return is a blessing to hear in the ears, groans and moans exchanged as you continue to pump him.

Shifting your vision to the male, he sure is enjoying himself. Head thrown back messy suit drenched with sweat and smell of Cigs. Panting, moaning and pushing you more inside as it hit the back of your throat.

He then trapped you between his legs by putting his left leg on top of the right knee. Then he met your eyes pointing his favourite gun again at your head, as he removed the loose strands of hair to see god's work much better.

"You are doing it so great little lady." He tiredly said in a deep tone making you shiver.

Ofcourse you take his praise for granted as you lean deeper, yet struggling to take all of him. However he is growing impatient and forcefully pushed your mouth to his long length.

Choking sounds echoed through out the restroom as it continued to hit your throat. You moaned to his actions it feels hot, and sticky.

Empty eyes started to take little form of tears by the force, it also started to feel heavy and hazy. his gaze on the other hand is full of lust, as he stare on your crying face.

Bobbing him messily around your mouth made him more turned on, he wished to take a picture of you sucking him out. But this infront of him is a much more better souvenir, a realistic feeling sending him higher than doing drugs.

Hanma felt a tight knot as he feel his release getting nearer, "Go on, finish it." He complained and you followed the order since he putted one finger to the gun's trigger.

flicking her tongue to the spot, a tilt of her head, her mouth's slowly adjusting making it easier every time to took all of him.

And without a warning he let out a long deep moan as he released inside your mouth. The woman on the other hand swallowed it and pulled out slowly climbing towards his lap.

She sat down to his thighs and gave him a peck on the lips, "Well you don't taste so bad at all." The woman teased him and played with his tie.

Hanma then buckled his belt and pulled you again to his lap but before that he slipped the thin fabric away from you.

A gush of cold air inside the restroom made your legs jelly. "I'm keeping this, however you can take it back if you hump on my gun." Hanma teased back as he putted your panties inside his left pocket.

"That's unfair." You whined and pulled him closer. "I would rather hump your thighs." You demanded and started to ride the dress up.

"If you don't come after i finish this Cig of yours, i'll be disappointed." Hamma confidently stated and lit a Cigarette.

You smirked at the man as you moved your hips. Arching it forward in motion and setting your head on his shoulders as you hold him.

shutting your thighs as you straddle him moaning directly to his ears, he did helped you by pressing his fingers into your folds in a circular motion. Gaining another exhausting moan from the dry lips of a woman resting her body to the Expensive man.

Eyes getting heavy, mouth gape open toes curling as you hid your face to his neck biting it, still humping his thighs witht the help of this long slender fingers who keeps adding up one by one each move.

He then squeezed your ass to cheer you, squirming over his leg as he pulled you closer.

You could feel your legs trembling and your breathing becoming shallow and rapid. Searching for more to feel he then granted it to the point where you can hump his thighs anymore. Just the work of his fingers.

He puffed the cigs as he watched you struggle and moan under his touch.

"C'mon now, the Cigs turning bitter for me." Hanma complained as he pumped his fingers much faster just to finish the damn deal.

You roll your hips to feel his fingers more, to fulfill your pleasure moaning louder. gripping to his shoulders harder and getting much more tired.

Hanma did noticed and hit several soft spots for you to seal the deal, You were close to seeing the other world as the pleasure surge over your body.

Your mouth gawks open as you squeezed your eyes shut, biting your lips to tone down the noise as you finally reached your orgasm. Moaning his name while he overstimulate you. Hanma ignored you trembling in his thighs as he removed his fingers. "Thats too bad, you didn't came in my thighs. Then this will be staying in my pocket."  He mockingly said.

You know by yourself he cheated since he used his fingers. But you're not in the mood to defend it since you enjoyed it anyway.

He let you catch strength for a while and helped you stood up. Before he turned away, he flashed the fabric with a smile and proudly put it back at his pocket.

"Thanks for tonight." Hanma chuckled and gave his gun to you. Confused by his actions he left the restroom grinning.

Leaving the woman still trying to stand herself up. Before she left the room, she covered the gun with a handkerchief and putted it inside her pouch.

Y/n fixed her appearance and posture in the mirror, putting lip balm while combing her messy hair.

Taking a deep breath as she leaned forward the sink, "Fuck it feels cold down there." She regretted it, in a love and hate situation.

After looking normal again, she went back to their private room and saw her friends drunk.

"Yuzuha I'm back, and i wanna go home. I'm already tired." Y/n nudged her friend who couldnt even understand her.

"What who's going home!" Yuzuha screamed and laughed with Hina who just arrived but aready drunk because of Yuzuha.

"Mitsuya, take care of them please I can take myself home i'll just text you when I arrive." Y/n asked the silver haired guy sitting at the right side of Yuzuha.

"Yes i will, as much as i want to drive you home. The dumbasses wont let me, get home safe." Mitsuya said as he tried to steal the wine from a pouting Yuzuha.

"I will, and let them know i said thanks for tonight." Y/n excused herself and took one shot from Hina's glass.

She then waved to everyone and left the room, to find herself at the hallway again.

Slowly walking towards the stairs, she saw a tall familiar figure at the counter.

"Leaving too?" She asked Hanma and held his arms.

"Yes, how about you?" He politely asked as he walked towards the entrance.

"Mhmm, but I'm going home by myself. Those guys still doesnt wanna." Y/n laughed and removed her arms to the man when he opened the door for her.

"I'll drive you home instead, sounds good?" He offered and beeped the car.

"Why not, and thanks for the ride." Y/n thanked the man as he opened the door at the shotgun seat for her.

After getting inside, she put her seatbelt on and Hanma drove away from the resto.

"To where miss?" Hanma teased her and just guided him to her house.

Frustrations already gone, she is too maybe if he just move on.

--

Bitch idk anymore if its still okay 🐸*grumpy frog noise* but hey this is the inspo ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
credits to the wonderful artist <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.1K 1.4K 25
⚠️WARNING: DO NOT REPORT OR DELETE THIS BOOK IN THE SAKE OF OUR READERS!!🥺 THIS MAY CONTAIN LANGUAGE OR LEWD, IDK. IT'S A FANFICTION AFTER ALL. BUT...
12.9K 520 33
❝ Why would you give me a hope to live when you're just going to kill them? ❞ Does the euphoria felt at every wedding day last until the last breath...
2.5K 35 25
"𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐌𝐲 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫?" - ❁ - ❀ - ❁ - ❀ - ❁ - ❀ - This is my first completed fanfic and yeah it will be cr...