Who are you? (Koishi Komeiji...

Galing kay C0d309

You are a normal human, who lives a normal life, you live alone, you go to school, you have a humble job,etc... Higit pa

CHAPTER 1: NOT A JOKE
CHAPTER 2: FIRST DATE?
CHAPTER 3: KOISHI'S FIRST DAY
CHAPTER 4: THE INCIDENT
CHAPTER 5: KOISHI VS INTERNET
CHAPTER 6:"NEW" START
CHAPTER 7:"FLOW"
CHAPTER 8: HEROINE...I GUESS?
CHAPTER 9: NIGHTTIME VISITOR
CHAPTER 10: HUNTER HUNTED
CHAPTER 11: WELCOME TO "MY" HOME
CHAPTER 13: HOME SWEET HOME

CHAPTER 12: NEW FRIENDS

903 13 46
Galing kay C0d309

Previously, you were taken to bra...i mean, to Gensokyo because no reason, at least you don't "know" why, but you can "guess" why, you remembered those things that Satori told to you about Koishi, so you can make theories about why you were taken here...

Opening:

YOUR POV

YOU:"this is TRULY a palace as Satori Said!"

KOISHI:"yep, it is also really big! Not even i get bored of going around"

YOU:"is there more?! We have been walking around for almost 3 hours straight!"

KOISHI:"straight?"

YOU:"yeah, and let me tell you that my legs are hurting"

KOISHI:"oh I'm sorry N/N!"

YOU:"no problem, it is good while you still around~"

KOISHI:"AAAW~"

YOU:i don't know if am being a hero right now, i think i know what Satori wants me to do here, if Koishi is attached to me, then i will have to please her, because if not, she would enter in psycho mode and kill innocents, but it seems is quite easy getting her busy...im gonna give it a try to the compliments, hehehe...

KOISHI:"just one last place before we go out!...here, my room!...well it is also my sister's room"

YOU:" *phew* it looks beautiful!...but not as beautiful as those who use it!"

KOISHI: "are you talking about me ;)?"

YOU:"you can guess by yourself, it's not that hard~"

KOISHI:" *BLUSHES AGRESSIVELY* come over here!" I ran to my bed "don't you want to try it?"

YOU:"welp! I have been walking a lot so why not!" I sitted next to her

KOISHI:"let's play a game, Close your eyes!"

YOU:"oki doki! " I closed my eyes, and i felt like someone was touching me, but nothing else, i had no answer from Koishi after some long seconds so i should ask her "can i open them now?"

KOISHI:"ooh yees~"

YOU:"very well then!" I opened my eyes and...i was laid in the bed looking up, and Koishi was up me, her face was so close to mine
"u-um Koishi..."

KOISHI:" *chuckles* what is it N/N? Do you like what you see?~"

YOU:oh boy, oh boy oh boy oh boy this was not in my plans!!! (O come on reader don't be such a coward) shut the f*ck up author!!! "I...i...*blushes*"

KOISHI:"shhhhh...don' talk, don't think, like me!, Don't think about the moment, just enjoy it~"

YOU:she started to take off her clothes...well, here we g-

SATORI:"Sister you shouldn't have brought him to our..."

KOISHI:"......."

YOU:"........"

Satori's face in this moment:

YOU:"i can explain..."

SATORI:"what do you think you're doing sister?!"

KOISHI:"just a little trolling hehehehe~"

YOU:"where did you even learn that?!"

YUKARI:"why did you all stop?"

YOU:"what the...oh my...you!"

YUKARI:"yes, me~"

SATORI:"what?! Didn't you say you've got things to do?!"

YUKARI:" hehehe, well...i didn't give details for a reason~"

SATORI:"... Sister, please, get off him right now"

KOISHI:"aaaw but-"

SATORI:"GET,OFF,NOW!"

KOISHI:"ok *gets off the bed*"

SATORI:"and please, dress up!"

KOISHI:"in front of N/N? Sure!"

YOU:"uh..."

SATORI:"come with me Mr. Y/N"

YOU:she took my hand and we got out of the room, but she didn't stop holding my hand "...um...i swear i can explain"

SATORI:"i know human, i have already read your mind, you didn't do nothing"

YOU:"well...thanks i guess?"

SATORI:"but if you want to make my sister happy, i'll tell you that this is the wrong way"

YOU:"sorry i know that the compliments were too much but, she is too cute!"

SATORI:"...y-you only say that because you don't know us well, normally the humans from Gensokyo fear the Youkais like us"

YOU:"well then forgive me, because i am an exception, for me you are not monsters, you are like my friends!"

SATORI:"and would you love someone who is not even from your species? Would you love someone who outlives you?"

YOU:"simple answer...I DON'T CARE...for me it doesn't matter how much time will i spend with someone, what matters is how well am i going to spend that time!...i learned that lesson when my girlfriend...well...*sob*"

SATORI:"there is no need on telling me, i already knew that"

YOU:"*sniffs*...thanks Satori"

she then kissed you on the cheeks

SATORI:"...you're welcome...Mr.Y/N"

YOU:"please, just N/N" i said triying to act like if nothing happened...what the hell just happened?!

SATORI:"o-ok"

KOISHI:"N/N! Where are you?"

SATORI:"go with her now now N/N, you don't want to make her wait"

YOU:"oki doki" i went with Koishi

SATORI'S POV

SATORI:"...no...no, no this is wrong! What have i done?...no it was just a little kiss, it had no importance, he is just a human, he helped me and now he takes care of my sister, nothing else!"

YUKARI:"are you sure?"

SATORI:"...come on Yukari!"

YUKARI:" *giggles*...this is going directly to my fanfic!"

SATORI:"...since when do you know what is that?!"

YUKARI:"Satori, Satori, remember that Y/N is not the only one who knows about the outside~"

YOUR POV

YOU:"so...where are we going now?"

KOISHI:"you will see soon my dear~"

YOU:"well...wanna make the walk more funny?"

KOISHI:"yes! How?"

YOU:"race to there! *Goes running*"

KOISHI:"hey! That's not fair! *Goes fliying* "

YOU:"what?! That's not fair to-" i couldn't finish my talking when i suddenly crashed with something, i stood up and i saw...

???:"ouch! Watch were you go...wait a second...who are you? What are you doing here?"

YOU:"...and what is a girl with wings, a stone on her feet and a fricking giant stick on her arm doing here too?...oh wait, yeah, i am in Gensokyo, logic laws doesn't apply"

???:"uh...sorry?"

YOU:"mmm...let me stand up please"

???:" *Stands up* let me help you, by the way my name is-AAAAH *falls to the ground* "

YOU:" ._. "

???:"hehe, sorry"

YOU:i stood up "let me help you too okuu-chan~ hehe"

REIUJI:"what the...how do you-"

KOISHI:" hey N/N are you ok?"

REIUJI:"Miss Koishi it is you!, I missed you a lot, welcome back!"

KOISHI:"hello Reiuji, good to see you again, N/N she is-"

YOU:"yep, she is Utsuho Reiuji, also known as Okuu! The walking nuclear reactor!"

REIUJI:"...uh...yeah, sure...how do you know me? And how did you get in here? Are you a youkai or something?"

YOU:"Koishi brought me here, and no, i'm just a normal human!"

REIUJI:"...oh i see, if that's the case feel welcome human!, but how do you know me then?"

KOISHI:"welp, it seems everyone know us in the outside world, but they think we are all fictional characters!"

REIUJI:"what? He is an outsider?! And everyone know us on the outside world?!"

YOU:"yep...it is a long story but...let's say that all of you were created by a drunked dude who said 'hey, im going to make a videogame!' and you were the result"

REIUJI:"...what?"

KOISHI:"you will understand soon, i will take N/N to a special place"

YOU:i think Koishi won't stop insisting with f*ck*ng me up

YUKARI:"aren't you joining us?"

YOU:"what the? Where did you came from?!"

YUKARI:"oh please, stop acting like if you don't know me Y/N, you know better than anyone everything about us, Satori already told me the details"

YOU:"...ok, Ms.Yukari"

REIUJI:"...uh...do you know each other?"

YOU:"technically no, but actually yes i think?"

YUKARI:"whathever, Satori and I are having a tea party right know, and because you are new here in Gensokyo, i tought you would like us to give you a little welcome~"

YOU:"sounds cool, after all, i always tought you were a very interesting charac-"

Not liking what she was hearing, Koishi appeared behind you, putting her knife around your neck

KOISHI:"are you giving compliments, to another woman N/N ?!"

YOU:"n-nope i was just being kind Koishi..."

KOISHI:"...ok..."

YOU:"well i'm joining Yukari, aren't you two coming with me?"

KOISHI:"i'm always with you!"

REIUJI:"well, why not?"

You four were walking when suddenly...

*THUD*

EVERYONE:"...Reiuji"

REIUJI:"hehehe, sorry..."

Time skip brought by your chibe self drinking tea and having a chart about the outside with Satori, Rin, Reiuji, Yukari and Koishi who doesn't stop hugging the reader, not to mention that they look to the reader in awe when they know about the fact that they were all created by ZUN, AKA "the beer God"

Meanwhile in the outside world, in your house...

*KOKORO TURNS UP THE STEREO*

KOKORO:"ah yes, i can't get enough of this song, it's so catchy"

She then started dancing and doing a lot of movements

*SOMEBODY KNOCKS THE DOOR*

KOKORO:"mmh? Who could be?" I learned how to manipulate these artifacts from outside world, i turned the music off and then went to open the door "...yes?"

???:"hey! Could you please turn off your music? I'm triying to sleep! Didn't you see the gang fight last night? I want to have some peace girl"

KOKORO:looks like these humans think that I'm living here, and it seems they are quite mad about the noise "oh, i didn't know that the noise was disturbing you, i going to turn it off"

???:"just slow it down a bit, there is no need on turning it off"

KOKORO:"ok, then I'm going to slow it down"

???:"mmmmh...wait a second, you are not the owner of this house!"

KOKORO:"well...no, bu-"

???:"aha, I knew it! I'm going to call the police, you are in so much troubles girl"

KOKORO:"you didn't let me finish, i am living with the owner of this house, but he is out now, and i decided to stay here"

???:"stop liying! Tell that to the authorities when you're in jail! Now get out of here"

KOKORO:she grabbed me from my arm and tried to drag me out, but i got my arm out of her hands with ease "Sorry Ms..."

KAREN:"Karen! My name is Karen!"

author:I guess you all get the joke

KOKORO:"Ms.Karen, please, i would suggest you to get away"

KAREN:"HOW DARE YOU?! I'M GONNA TEACH YOU HOW TO RESPECT OLD PEOPLE!!!"

KOKORO:she tried to punch me, but i stopped her hand "i don't want to cause you any troubles Ms.Karen, please, i insist, get a-" she started to scream and she tried to punch me over and over again, but i blocked her punches over and over again "you know what? This is funny"

KAREN:"*demonic scream* "

POLICE OFFICER:"hey! What's happening here?"

KOKORO:"oh, hello mister i-"

KAREN:"oh police officer please, this crazy girl tried to kill me, please arrest her!"

KOKORO:"i never did that Ms.Karen"

KAREN:"don't listen to her! She is into some weird drugs or something, look at how she talks and dress up!"

POLICE OFFICER:"...please Ms.Karen, causing this kind of troubles again?"

RANDOM PERSON:"officer, this girl didn't do nothing, in fact this crazy woman tried to punch her multiple times and she defended herself witouth using violence! I have everything on video"

POLICE OFFICER:"come and show me!"

The man showed the video to the police officer

POLICE OFFICER:"just as i tought, have a nice day"

RANDOM PERSON:"you're welcome *goes back to his house like a Chad* "

KAREN:"...can i go now?"

POLICE OFFICER:"nope"

KAREN:"I'M GOING TO JAIL?!"

POLICE OFFICER:"yep"

KAREN:"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT YOU CRAZY B*TCH!!!"

KOKORO:i punched this woman in the face and she was knocked out instantly

POLICE OFFICER:"...woah...well i take this Karen with me...mmmmh"

KOKORO:"what is it Mister?"

POLICE OFFICER:"it's nothing, you looked kinda sus...but it was just my imagination, have a nice day Mrs...uh"

KOKORO:"Hata no Kokoro, but just Kokoro"

POLICE OFFICER:"weird name, have a nice day Mrs.Kokoro"

KOKORO:"well, it seems there are incidents in the outside world too, and also there is people like Reimu for solving them, nice to know that...well i guess i going back to enjoy that music"

TO BE CONTINUED...

Ending:

*INSERT ANIME ENDING SONG HERE*

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Welp, nothing special to say, if you noticed that i was not uploading new chapters as always it is because my holidays are done, now i have to keep up studying, also i am runing low on ideas, but is ok.
  I hope you're having a nice day, afternoon, evening and night!, C0d3 writtin', see ya'

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

139K 4.3K 47
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
89.1K 4.9K 34
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
683K 33.7K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC