๐€. ๐Œ๐ˆ๐˜๐€ โค‘ ๐—Œ๐—๐—Ž๐–ป๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—‹...

By sunassub

"๐’๐„๐๐’๐„๐ˆ, ๐˜/๐ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐€๐“๐’๐”๐Œ๐” ๐€๐‘๐„ ๐…๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐ˆ๐๐† ๐€๐†๐€๐ˆ๐" ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘โ„Ž... More

๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž.
๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ.
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž.
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ.
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ.
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž.
๐ญ๐ž๐ง.
๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž.
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ.
๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ. (๐š๐ฅ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ž)
๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ง๐ง๐ฒ
a small update that no one asked for
explaination
new playlist!

๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž.

11.4K 437 84
By sunassub

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩

y/n irons her clothes in the living room of osamu and atsumu's house. the washing machine at her house broke down and she needed her clothes to be washed. she listened to the television as she carefully irons out the wrinkles in her clothes, and thinks about how many other chores she has to do when she gets home.

"what the hell are you doing here!?" atsumu shouts from the front door, holding onto his duffel bag and wearing his volleyball clothes. osamu ignores him as he takes off his shoes and walks into the kitchen to make something for dinner.

"my washing machine broke," y/n responds, putting the clothing iron on the ironing table and began to fold her shirt out in front of her.

atsumu makes his way over to y/n, placing his bag on the couch. "look," atsumu whispers, turning towards the kitchen to see if osamu is listening, "just because this fake relationship has been going on for two months, doesn't mean you can start acting like my girlfriend in private."

"my. washing. machine. broke," y/n says again, sounding out every syllable in her words for them to get into atsumu's head. "and besides, your mom let me in before she went to work so it's all good," y/n adds, placing her folded shirt on the pile that rests on the coffee table.

"my mom— ugh, whatever. nationals is in a couple of weeks and i can't stress about this," atsumu irritatedly scoffs and walks into his and osamu's room, slamming the door. y/n looks over at his bag on the couch, causing her to roll her eyes.

y/n momentarily walks away from the clothing iron and picks up his bag, taking it to his room. she opens the door without knocking, finding atsumu sitting on the bottom bunk shirtless and with his face in the palm of his hands. atsumu quickly looks up at y/n, surprised yet irritated to find her standing in his doorway.

y/n takes a glance at his arms, then his toned abs and then his thighs really quickly. with a cough to clear her throat she says, "you left your bag," throwing it at him and walking away. when she closes the door, she leans on it, thinking about whether or not he saw her checking him out for a second.

atsumu opens the door, causing y/n to fall back onto atsumu. they both land on the ground, with y/n's back pressed against his chest. "get off of me!" they both shout. atsumu pushes y/n off of him, and y/n quickly stands up to her feet.

"what the hell are you doing outside of my door!?" atsumu screams, making y/n give him a disgusted and pissed off face at his shitty attitude lately.

"what the hell is with your shitty ass attitude!?" y/n screams back. she stares at atsumu laying on the ground, propping himself up with his left elbow and folding his right leg up as he stares at y/n. "all fucking week you've been being a piece of shit. what's your problem!?"

"you! you're my fucking problem. all fucking month it's been really hot girls from school asking when i'm breaking up with you, and they've never noticed me before!" atsumu shouts, standing up to his feet. once he does, he stares down at y/n, watching her eyes squint at him.

"that's your issue!?" y/n screams, laughing at his 'problem'. "holy shit just say you dumped me or somethin'. it's not like shouta even looks at me anymore," y/n says, turning around and walking back into the living room with atsumu following her.

"that's it!? that's all you have to say?" atsumu says, lowering his voice into a harsh whisper as they enter the living room again.

"well what do you want me to say? that i love you and we should be together forever?" y/n whispers back, laughing at what she said which only made atsumu irritated that she wasn't being serious. atsumu watches y/n pick up a shirt from her clothes pile and place it on the ironing table, they both began to argue over how y/n should be serious in a time like this and atsumu should calm down.

osamu peaks into the living room, wearing an apron and holding onto an apple. he finds atsumu and y/n aggressively whispering at each other while atsumu is shirtless and y/n is ironing clothes. 'there's no way that relationship is real,' osamu thinks before giving them a disgusted look, and going back into the kitchen to peel and cut apples for the three of them.

y/n, atsumu and osamu walk to school together as they've been usually doing for the past two months. of course, y/n talked to osamu rather than atsumu, the meaningless fight between the two last night made them not want to talk to each other.

until they saw a group of kids wearing the same uniform as them during their walk, y/n subconsciously holds onto atsumu's hand while talking to osamu. "your hands are frozen," atsumu comments, rubbing his thumb on the back of her hand as a way to warm her hand up more.

"so you tickle my hand in response?" y/n says, making atsumu roll his eyes at her.

"oh! it's the miya brothers," a girl voice says, sounding excited to see them. the three turn to the source of the voice, finding the twin girls who constantly try to set themselves up with atsumu and osamu. "hi atsumu," one of the girl says, purposely raising her voice to be higher.

"oh g-" atsumu slaps his hand over y/n's mouth before she was able to say anything else, but still continued to laugh into atsumu's hand. osamu waves at the girls and atsumu smiles at them, only fueling y/n's laughter.

the moment they walk past them, atsumu takes his hand off of y/n's mouth. "why do you always have to laugh when you see them?" atsumu asks, looking over his shoulder at the girls. y/n looks down at her left hand, finding atsumu's right hand continuing to hold hers.

"because, my sweet and dear boyfriend, they hate me for holding your hand everyday," y/n sarcastically says, holding her left hand up to show atsumu that he was still holding her hand. "anyways," y/n adds, turning over to osamu, "so i think i don't think i'll be able to go to tokyo for the spring nationals or whatever."

"are you going to watch on television at least?" osamu calmly asks, ignoring atsumu's staring towards y/n.

"if i have the time. the weekend for your nationals is the same weekend for the swim team having some little party together," y/n explains. in the corner of her eye she could see atsumu staring at them, making her hesitantly look at him. "what?"

"you were thinkin' about going to watch the tournament?" atsumu asks, making y/n and osamu give him a disgusted yet annoyed face.

"that's what we've been talkin' about the whole time," osamu snaps, making atsumu yell at him for losing his patience over one question.

"i didn't get to watch the inter high tournament like i wanted to so i thought about goin' to this one," y/n says, facing up at atsumu.

possibly out of happiness that atsumu is being given attention, he lets go of y/n's hand and puts his arm over her shoulders. y/n scrunches her shoulders up to her ears as she feels his arm tighten around her, "yeah yeah i know i'm the best," y/n sarcastically says.

AN: so i work at an ice cream shop where we're all in the age range of seventeen to twenty two, and you best believe the tea and chaos is fucking The Office worthy. like IM TELLING YOU, ITS LIKE THE OFFICE. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.7K 2.9K 23
"You're not Samu" "If you wanted to speak to Samu, you should've called Samu's phone." Suna x Fem Reader Haikyuu AU Mainly fluff I made this story a...
370K 7.1K 21
MATURE CONTENT: READERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED Chapters: 4, 8, 12 , 15, 17, 20. Beware. You were stressed out to the point where you felt like it was...
60.2K 1.5K 29
โ†ฃโ†ฃ"๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ; ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐˜€."โ†ขโ†ข โ™ก๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
52.7K 1.4K 38
-status: ongoing but all the chapters are written! x reader ...