Liliah Rogers

By waveylays

While visiting his first love in London. Steve Rogers stumbles upon an abandoned baby. Not wanting the young... More

1
2
3
4
Aurthors Note
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165
166
167
Peter Parker-alternitive ending

80

3.4K 118 13
By waveylays

Liliah woke up and stretched. She looked down and saw Fred still peacefully sleeping. She smiled and lend down and kissed his head. Liliah crawled out of bed and walked to the kitchen. By some miracle Liliah and Fred both had the day off and she was already planning every second. But first she needed coffee.

Liliah started making a pot just as George walked in the living room.
" Morning." Liliah smiled.
" Good morning." George smiled back chipper as he was every morning.
" You look nice. You have big plans today?" Liliah asked.
" In fact I do. I have a brunch date." George told her taking a seat on a stool at the island.
Liliah lend her hands on the island, so they were directly across from each other.
" Well elaborate. Who's the lucky lady?" Liliah asked.

" I don't want to say just yet. I don't know how the date is going to go. We just reconnected like three days ago at the grocery store." George explained.
" Alright, I won't pry. Do you want coffee before you go?" Liliah pushed off the counter and to the coffee machine.
" No I think I'm good. I think I'm going to stop by the florist down the street before going to brunch." George said.
" That's so sweet. Be careful if this date goes well you could end up like me and Fred." Liliah teased.

" Ew never. I have dignity. Bye Lils!" George grabbed his jacket and wallet and waved before leaving.
" Bye Georgie!" Liliah called back and poured her coffee.

She started drinking her coffee when the door opened again.
" Forget something?- oh Hi." Liliah turned around.
" George let us in on his way out." Remus explained.
" Right of course. How are you guys. How's my baby cousin." Liliah walked towards them and lightly tickled Edwards stomach.
" Good good. But we need a favor, actually your parents already said you would do it." Sirius told her.
Liliah looked up at them confused.

" We need you to watch Teddy for a little." Remus said.
" Oh ummm yeah sure I can do that." Liliah nodded.
Sirius handed her Edward. Liliah held him under his armpits and a little away from her. Unsure what to do she looked at her uncles, but they were busy getting all his things out and set up.
" Okay everything is set up. And I left his schedule on the island." Remus told her.
" Ummm Moony, Pads I don't think I'm qualified-" Liliah started.
" You'll do great don't worry." Remus waved her off and the two left.

Liliah looked from the closed door back to the baby staring at her.
" You like jazz?" Liliah asked.
( hahah bee movie reference.)

" Sunflower?" Fred called from their room.
" In here!" Liliah called back.
A few seconds later Fred walked into the living room just wearing his sweatpants. He smiled at his darling sunflower and his smile widen when he saw she was holding a baby. He walked over to them.
" Hey Teddy." Fred took him from Liliah and held him properly for a four and half month old baby.
" Remus and Sirius were just here. They asked if we could babysit." Liliah told him.

" Of course we can babysit this little cutie." Fred cooed.
Edward smiled up at him. Liliah's heart fluttered at the sight. Fred was so good with him. She walked to the schedule and read it.
" Okay first thing first is we have to feed him." Liliah said and picked up a small glass container with yellow mush inside.
" Did they say to start with the bottle or the baby food?" Fred asked.
Liliah just blinked at him. Fred chuckled and walked towards her still holding Edward. He looked at the paper.

" Okay so in the morning do the bottle then the afternoon do the baby food." Fred said.
" How did you know that?" Liliah asked.
" Because this top on says bb and the other says bf." Fred pointed out.
" Lucky guess." Liliah mumbled.
Fred chuckled and grabbed the bottle.

After feeding him, Fred put him over his shoulder to burp him. Liliah just watched in complete amazement and confusion. Suddenly she smelt the nasty smell in the world.
" Oh my god what is that smell?" Liliah pinched her nose.
" Looks like it's time for a diaper change. You wanna take this one Li?" Fred asked.
Liliah shook her head vigorously. Fred stood up and changed him. Liliah couldn't watch it was so gross.

After the change Fred made Liliah hold him while he put out a quilt.
" Okay it's tummy time." Fred smiled.
" What the fuck is tummy time?" Liliah asked.
" Just watch." Fred took the baby and put him on the quilt on his stomach.
Liliah furrowed her eyebrows and tilted her head.
" You really nothing of babies do you?" Fred sat down next to Edward.
" No. This is my first time being around a baby, ever. I think he's the first baby I've actually ever seen in real life." Liliah joined him on the floor.
" What? How is that possible?" Fred asked.

" I don't know. I was always the baby. I was the first baby any of the Avengers had taken care of. None of them had any baby experience before me." Liliah told him.
" Well good thing there was six of them." Fred shook his head and smiled.
" Yeah. I remember Tony tried to bribe me with money to stop crying. Thor keep trying to feed me poptarts. Clint and Nat would let me play with daggers as toys hence my obsession with them. Bruce didn't know how to entertain me so he would teach me about gamma radiation and my poor Dad tried so hard to work the internet to find how to raise a kid." Liliah smiled remembering all her memories from her childhood but her smile soon turned sad.

" You will see them again." Fred grabbed her hand.
" I know." Liliah looked up at him and nodded.
" Do you want kids?" Fred asked.
" Oh umm yeah. Not right now, but maybe one day." Liliah said nervously.
She knew how important family was to Fred. She knew he wanted kids and a lot. He only knew about blood family, the only real family is by blood. Liliah however had just learned that family could be blood, she spent her whole life thinking blood had zero to do with family.
" I want kids too. I want at least four." Fred told her.

Liliah eyes widen.
" Not right now darling. But one day." Fred said.
" How would you feel about adopting a baby?" Liliah asked.
Fred's eyebrows pinched together, he had never thought of adoption. I mean how could he truly feel like the kid was his if they weren't his flesh and bone. Then he looked back at Liliah and saw the three necklaces hanging from her neck.
" I think that's an amazing idea. When we start our family we should absolutely adopt a kid." Fred nodded.

" Start our family? We already have. When we have kids we will just be adding to it." Liliah told him.
" How so?" Fred asked.
" Well our family is you, me, George, Amelia and Cedric. Then when we get married all my family and your family will join together. Then when we have kids we're adding not starting." Liliah explained.
Fred let what she said sink in. He had never thought of it like that before. I mean they did do everything a family did. They had dinner together every night, they counted on each other, everything was the same as a real family.

" But their not blood related." Fred couldn't let that little detail escape his head.
" Blood doesn't mean family. I mean look at Sirius. He only talks to two of his real blood relatives. His brother is James and Edward technically isn't his real son but he still thinks and loves him like he is. And look at me, my dad isn't my real father but I still can't even imagine calling James dad, because to me his not. Steve is my dad." Liliah explained.
" This all sorta new to me Li, the whole family thats not really family thing." Fred told her.

" That makes me so sad. You know Harry thinks of you as a big brother. He thinks of you and your family as his family. You know I think as Ginny as my little sister." Liliah said.
" Liliah, that's different." Fred started.
" How? Tell me how it's different?" Liliah asked.
" I've know Harry since he was a baby. You've know Ginny since she was just a first year. You can't know someone for less then a year and call them your family." Fred told her.
" Bullshit. It's not about the time you've known them or if they are blood. It's about love. It's about what you do in that time. The only reason I consider James and Lily my parents because they made up for last time and they proved they love me." Liliah's Brooklyn accent became almost as thick as when she lived there.

" Lily and James are you real parents Liliah. Steve, Nat, Peggy, Tony or whoever the fuck raised you aren't. Your brother is Harry, not Cedric or Peter. You have one sibling, you have no sister, not Wanda or Amelia. Those are your friends not family." Fred told her.
" And your just my boyfriend." Liliah spat and stood up.
She walked into their room and grabbed some shoes and put them on. Liliah walked back into the living room and started packing Edwards things back up.

" What are you doing?" Fred asked.
Liliah tossed the bag over her shoulder.
" Well Fred, you made your point quite clear about family. So I'm going to my parents house. Because according to your logic they are my real family and your not because your not my blood relative." Liliah picked Edward up from the ground.
" You can't leave." Fred stood up.
" The hell I can't." Liliah walked to the fireplace.

" Wait-wait please don't go. Please sunflower." Fred grabbed her hand and begged.
" No, I need to not be with you right now." Liliah pulled her hand away and grabbed some floo powder.
" What do you want from me? Because I'll do it. Do you want me to say I'm wrong?" Fred asked.
" It doesn't matter if you say your wrong and don't believe it. It will just cause another argument." Liliah shook her head.
She threw down the floo powder and yelled the address.

She disappeared in green flames. Fred watched her vanish in front of his own eyes. His eyes filled to the brim with hot tears. He walked back into the living room and kicked the living shit out of the couch. He then sat down on the couch and buried his head in his hands.

Liliah appeared at the Potter Mansion. She waved her wand and the crib from the extendable bag flew out and put it self together. Liliah placed Edward in the crib safety then let herself cry. Her hands immediately found her necklace. She just held it and sobbed. She didn't care that Fred didn't believe in non blood family, it's the fact he went so far to try and prove his point. Sometimes Liliah thinks she should just get over it, her dad leaving. Then other times she thought how could she possibly get over the fact she might not see the people that were constant in her life for seventeen years of her life.

That felt like such a huge betrayal, just forget and get over her family. One of the reasons she was almost put in Hufflepuff was her extreme loyalty. They saved her from a potential terrible life and gave her a fairytale childhood, and she was just suppose to forget that?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6K 644 13
There are rumors surrounding the Wizarding World - that 'He-Must-Not-Named' or 'You-Know-Who' had a child?, not just one but two? and who is the moth...
183K 5.9K 52
What would you do if the love of your life, the father of your unborn child, returned from the past with the love of his? This is the impossible, lif...
181K 4.8K 28
"Cause there were pages turned with bridges burned" "So make the friendship bracelets, take the moment and taste it. You've got no reason to be afra...
404K 10.6K 65
Lenna Williams thought she was nobody. Then, she became somebody. After reconciling with her father--the self-proclaimed genius that is Tony Stark...