❤️My Precious AI💛

idiotblondie

Female Ironman x JARVIS The genius, billionaire, philanthropist (Y/n) (L/n) goes on an adventure of a lifetim... Еще

Authors note
The Jericho
What Did You Do To Me?
Escape, Conference, Then Some Flying
Crashing My Own Party
Obadiah Stane
Iron Woman?
Credits Scene

The Beginning

236 6 9
idiotblondie

Bold = Authors Note/Opening Sequence/Place
'Italic' = Thoughts
Normal Italic = Emphasis
Underlined = POV Change

(Y/n) = Your Name
(M/n) = Middle Name
(L/n) = Last Name
(N/n) = Nick Name
(D/h) = Dominant hand
(N/d/h) = Non-Dominant Hand
(E/c) = Eye Color
(S/k) = Skin Color
(H/c) = Hair Color
(H/l) = hair length
(F/c) = Favorite Color(s)
(F/f) = Favorite food
(F/r) = Favorite Restaurant
(F/s/a) = Favorite Stuffed Animal
(S/a/n) = Stuffed Animal's Name ^^
(F/o) = Favorite Outfit
(B/m) = Birth Month
(B/d) = Birth Day
(F/b) = Favorite Band (or artist)
(F/s) = Favorite Song
(D/n) = Dad's Name
(D/h/c) = Dad's Hair Color
(D/e/c) = Dad's Eye Color
(M/n) = Mom's Name
(M/h/c) = Mom's Hair Color
(M/e/c) = Mom's Eye Color

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I didn't think everything would happen so quickly.... I never knew that my life would change so quickly. You're probably wondering who I am. Listen to my story, and you'll find out soon enough."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kunar Province, Afghanistan

3rd POV
Three military vehicles drove down the dusty road as the last one had "Back In Black" by AC/DC playing. In that last vehicle, there were two soldiers in the front seat, one solder in the back left seat, and one (S/c) woman with (h/c) hair in the back right seat, holding a glass of (f/d). She had on a white shirt, and a black suit and pants with a black tie. (Y/n)'s not really fond of dresses. Oh, she was also wearing her favorite sunglasses. They were patterned with (f/c) and gold marble-like swirls.

She looked around.

"I feel like you're driving me to a court-martial. This is crazy. What did I do? I feel like you're gonna pull over and snuff me. What, you're not allowed to talk? Hey, Forrest!" She spoke as she looked over to the soldier beside her.

"We can talk, ma'am." He replied.

"Oh, I see. So, it's personal?" (Y/n) asked.

"No, you intimidate them." The soldier, who was driving, spoke.

"Good god, you're a woman. I honestly- I couldn't have called that. I mean, I'd apologize, but isn't that what we're going for here? I thought of you as a soldier first." (Y/n) complimented.

"I'm an airman." She corrected.

"Wow! That's amazing! Girl power! Gimme some!" (Y/n) leaned forward into the front two seats and held her hand out. The airman smiled before giving her a low-five. (Y/n) leaned back into her seat with a smile.

The soldier in the front right seat turned around. "Ma'am, I have a question to ask."

"Yes, please." (Y/n) said as she took a sip from her drink.

"Is it true you went 12 for 12 with last year's Maxim cover models?" He asked.

"That is an excellent question." She took off her sunglasses. "Yes and no. March and I had a scheduling conflict, but fortunately, the Christmas cover was twins. Anything else?"

The soldier next to her raised his hand.

"You're kidding me with the hand up, right?"

"Is it cool if I take a picture with you?" He asked.

"Yes. It's very cool."

He smiled as he reached into one of his pockets and pulled out a camera. He handed it to the guy in the front seat and the two leaned together for the photo. The cameraman was having a little trouble, though.

"Come on. Hurry up. Just click it. Don't change any settings. Just click it."

BOOM

The vehicle in front of them suddenly blew up, causing the woman driving to stomp on the breaks, and the rest of them to duck.

"What's going on?! What have we got?!" (Y/n) asked in shock.

"CONTACT LEFT!" The airman shouted as she got out of the Jeep. She aimed for something, but got shot and fell to the ground.

"Jimmy, stay with (L/n)!" The guy in the front said, before he got out and was shot, also.

"Stay down!" Jimmy shouted as he held (Y/n)'s head low. He reached back and pulled out a gun, then opened the door and got out.

"Wait, wait, wait! Give me a gun!" (Y/n) shouted as Jimmy closed the door.

"STAY HERE!" He yelled. He turned around an there was suddenly bullet holes everywhere in the side of the truck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV
My ears were ringing loudly as I coughed from the dust in the air. I looked around, panicked, before I got out of the Jeep and ducked when I heard gunshots. There was a small explosion behind me. I ran and jumped behind a boulder, then pulled out my phone as fast as I could to call for help.

I heard a high-pitched noise before something landed a yard away from me. I looked at it and my stomach dropped.

(L/n) Industries

My eyes widened as I heard it powering up. I stood up, trying to get away, but as soon as I did the bomb went off, sending me flying backwards. I hit the dirt and groaned. My ears rang louder than ever.

Why did my chest hurt so bad?

I looked down and saw that my white shirt was slowly being turned crimson. I grabbed the middle seam and ripped it open, ripping some buttons off in the process.

Blood.

That's all I saw as I looked at my torso. The padding that was supposed to protect me was now ripped and being bled through. My head spun as I leaned back and closed my eyes.

I awoke and recognized that my head was in a cloth bag and that I was tied to a chair. There was a voice near me but I couldn't figure out what language he was speaking. The bag on my head was suddenly tugged off and I had to squint to adjust to the bright light in front of me. I looked around and saw that there was a man in front of me holding a camera. The man to my left was the one speaking, and the man to my right was holding a gun pointed towards me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Las Vegas, 36 Hours Earlier

3rd POV
"(Y/n) (L/n). Visionary. Genius. American patriot. Even from an early age, the daughter of legendary weapons developer (D/n) (L/n) quickly stole the spotlight with her brilliant and unique mind. At age four, she built her first circuit board. At age six, her first engine. And at 17, she graduated summa cum laude from MIT. Then, the passing of a titan. (D/n) (L/n)'s lifelong friend and ally, Obadiah Stane, steps in to fill the gap left by the legendary founder, until, at age 21, the prodigal daughter returns, and is anointed the new CEO of (L/n) Industries. With the keys to the kingdom, (Y/n) ushers in a new era for her father's legacy, creating smarter weapons, advanced robotics, and satellite targeting. Today, (Y/n) (L/n) has changed the face of the weapons industry by ensuring freedom and protecting America and her interests across the globe."

The crowd clapped as the presentation on the screen got over. The spotlight shined onto a man that was front and center on the stage with the microphone. He glanced at his notes before looking back up and speaking.

"As liaison to (L/n) Industries, I've had the unique privilege of serving with a real patriot. She is my friend and she is my great mentor. Ladies and gentlemen, it is my honor to present this year's Apogee Award to Miss (Y/n) (L/n)."

The crowd cheered as some music started playing.

The man on stage looked to the table where Obadiah sat. He shook his head, saying that she wasn't here. The man managed to keep a smile as he cringed. Obadiah got up and went on stage instead.

"Thank you, Colonel." Obie took the award and went in front of the mic. "This is beautiful. Thank you. Thank you all very much. This is wonderful. Well, I'm not (Y/n) (L/n)." The crowd laughed. "But if I were (Y/n), I would tell you how honored I feel and what a joy it is to receive this very prestigious award. (Y/n), you know... The best thing about (Y/n) is also the worst thing. She's always working."

(Y/n) rolled the dice on the table and everyone cheered when she got a good roll (I have no idea what I'm talking about, bear with me💀✋🏻). She turned around and gave Happy a high-five then turned back around.

"You are unbelievable." (Y/n) turned around to see-

"Rhodes! Oh, did they rope you into this?" She asked.

"Nobody roped me into anything!"

"I'm so sorry."

"But they told me that if I presented you with an award, you'd be deeply honored."

"Of course I'd be deeply honored. And its you, that's great. So when do we do it?"

"It's right here. Here you go."

"There it is. That was easy. I'm so sorry."

"Yeah, it's okay."

"Wow, would you look at that? That's something else. I don't have any of those floating around." (Y/n) handed Happy the award as she got the dice back. "Give me a hand, will you?" Happy jokingly blew on her hand. "You too. Give me a little something-something?" (Y/n) held her hand up to Rhodes' face.

"I don't blow on dice."

"Come on, honey bear." (Y/n) joked as Rhodes smacked her hand, making her roll the dice. "There it is! Lieutenant Colonel Rhodes rolls! And...."

"Two craps. Line away." The dealer spoke.

Rhodes shrugged. "That's what happens."

"Worse things have happened. I think we're gonna be fine. Color me up, will you?"

The group walked up to the main lobby.

"This is where I exit." Rhodes said as he turned to (Y/n) and shook her hand.

"All right."

"Tomorrow, don't be late!"

"Yeah, you can count on it."

"I'm serious!"

"I know, I know."

As (Y/n) was about to get in her car, a reporter came up to her. She saw the guards and put her hands up in defense.

"Excuse me, Miss (L/n). Christine Everhart, Vanity Fair magazine. Can I ask you a couple of questions?"

(Y/n) sighed before turning around. "Sure. Go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV
"You've been called the da Vinci of our time. What do you say to that?"

"Absolutely ridiculous. I don't paint." I said sarcastically.

"And what do you say to your other nickname? "The Merchant of Death"?"

"Eh... Not my favorite." 'Oh, my god, lady. Please go away. I'm starving and I want some (f/f).' "Let me guess. Berkeley?"

"Brown, actually."

"Well, Ms. Brown, it's an imperfect world, but it's the only one we've got. I guarantee you, the day weapons are no longer needed to keep the peace, I'll start making bricks and beams for baby hospitals."

"Rehearse that much?" 'Snob much?'

"Every night in the mirror before bedtime." I smirked.

"I can see that."

"Oh, can you? With those crystal-clear contacts?" I ask.

She takes a deep breath. "All I want is a serious answer."

"Okay, here's serious. My old man had a philosophy, "Peace means having a stick bigger than the other guy"."

"That's a great line coming from the girl selling the sticks."

I went straight-faced. "My father helped defeat the Nazis. He worked in the Manhattan project. A lot of people, including your professors at Brown, would call that being a hero."

"And a lot of people would also call that war profiteering."

"Tell me," I took off my sunglasses, "do you plan to report on the millions we've saved by advancing medical technology or kept from starvation with our intelli-crops? All those breakthroughs, military funding, sweety."

"Wow. You ever lose an hour of sleep your whole life?"

"No, because I actually take care of myself, unlike you. Go home and take a shower. I can see you're greasy roots with their dandruff pals a mile away." I turned around and went back to my car. Happy opened the door for me and I thanked him before getting inside. Happy went around to the drivers side, got in, and drove me home.

We got home and he parked right outside the front door. I thanked him again, then got out and shut the car door behind me. I walked up to the front door, and before I could even touch it, it opened. I smiled as I walked in; the familiar scent of my home filling my lungs.

"Welcome home, (Y/n)." Jarvis spoke as he closed the door behind me.

"Thank you, it's good to be back." I said as I walked through the living room to get to the kitchen.

"Did you have a tiring day?" Jarvis sympathized.

"Not necessarily. It was fine until this reporter came up to me and started asking me a lot of questions. She was acting like a total snob and ruined my night. And I was just about to get into the car, too." I sneered as I took out the bread, peanut butter, grape jelly (whoever likes strawberry jelly is a psychopath), and a butter knife.

"Oh, dear. Are you alright now?"

"Oh, yeah. Way better now that I'm home." 'That's only half the reason, but sure, we'll go with that.' I said as I put the peanut butter and the jelly on my bread slices. I put the sandwich together, tossed the knife in the sink and went to get a cup.

"That's good. Do you plan on working in the lab tonight?"

I got the milk out of the fridge and poured it in my glass before putting it back. "Nah. I think I'm gonna go to bed early and get an early start tomorrow. Speaking of early start, can you set an alarm for 7:00?" I asked as I dipped my sandwich in my milk before taking a bite.

"Of course. Setting one now."

I finished my sandwich, and then went to my bedroom. I changed into some comfortable sleeping clothes and got into bed. I checked the notifications on my phone before I set it on my nightstand for it to charge.

"Goodnight, Jarvis."

"Goodnight, (Y/n)." He said gently as he saw that my heartbeat was slowing down, meaning that I had already fallen asleep. "Sweet dreams."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AHHHHH SO SWEEEEET😭

Hope you guys liked the first chapter of this book! Also, if you see any grammatical errors, please correct me💀

Published: 8pm, Wednesday, July 28
Word count: 2451

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

644 4 32
A fic about y/n who is Tony Starks son. He grew up as Tony's daughter until he came out at 16 years old. He secretly lived with Tony every once in a...
21.8K 763 17
The Avengers and Justice League knew Y/N L/N was intelligent from the moment they looked up her profile. Dangerously intelligent. They realized they...
123K 3.3K 19
(Y/n) (L/n) is a genius hacker and genetic mutation that HYDRA created after the loss of their precious Winter Solider, Bucky Barnes. One day she's g...
28.1K 976 16
THIS IS STONY!! This story follows the crazy relationship of The genius, playboy , philanthropist, Billionaire Tony Stark and The First Avenger Stev...