River Phoenix oneshots

By SincerelyNirvana

After the success of my Keanu Reeves oneshots I decided to make one for River!will I make another one after t... More

Requests?
Preview #1(New Boy meets girl)
Preview #2(Aspiring singers)
Preview #3(love at first sight)
Mike Waters-it's ok,breathe
Young Indy-RUN!
Jimmy Reardon-aren't you going to kiss me goodbye?
River Phoenix-guardian angel
Request #1-River(@imaginedolxntwinz)
Mike Waters-it's ok,breathe(FEMALE VERSION)
Reminder:REQUESTS ARE OPEN!
Request #2-Carl(@lolitstylaa)
Preview #4(gimme one last kiss)
Preview #5(i wont be afraid)
Coming soonnnnn
Happy birthday Rio
River Phoenix-Why him?
Request #4-Chris Chambers(@MrStealYoGirl3)
Request #5-River Phoenix(@davesrightdrumstick)

Request #3-Devo(@lolitstylaa)

246 5 6
By SincerelyNirvana

A/N
You guys are on a roll with these requests!

Y/N's pov
Nonononono this cant be happening,This has got to be a mistake!There's no way!I can't be...I'm-"holy shit Y/N you're pregnant."Y/BF/N(your best friend's name)said,I fell to my knees."woah!hey,hey,it'll be ok."he/she said,I looked at him/her with tears in my eyes."we broke up a weeks ago
Y/BF/N,and now I'm pregnant?!"i was really emotional,"calm down Y/N,we can figure something out-"I cut him/her off."no Y/BF/N,I cant have a baby."i said,he/she gasped."Are you suggesting...?"he/she asked,I nodded."you can't
Y/N!"he/she said,"what other choice do I have
Y/BF/N?he's not gonna want this baby,I know it."i said.

Devo's pov
I sadly mopped the floors,I missed Y/N.i regret our fight so much,I should've have said all of those things to her.suddenly I heard the door open,I looked up and saw Y/N's friend."Y/BF/N?what are-"he/she grabbed me by the collar of my shirt,"LISTEN DEVO I DON'T CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU AND Y/N FOUGHT ABOUT BUT YOU NEED TO GO TO GO AND APOLOGIZE TO HER NOW!"he/she yelled."I-"he/she cut me off,"SHE IS ABOUT TO GET RID OF YOUR CHILD!"he/she exclaimed.i widened my eyes,"Y/N's pregnant?!"I exclaimed.he/she nodded,"you gotta take me to her now!"i said.

Y/N's pov
I nervously stood outside the abortion clinic,contemplating on if I should go inside or not."maybe Y/BF/N is right,maybe this is wrong."I thought,"Y/N!"I heard Devo yell.i turned around and saw him running towards me,Y/BF/N was trailing behind him."Devo?wh-"Devo fell to his knees in front of me and hugged me by my waist,"Don't get rid of our kid Y/N!I'm sorry,I shouldn't have said any of those things to you and I regret ever breaking up with you."he began to say.he looked up,"I need you in my life Y/N,I can't live without you."he said.i began to tear up,"oh Devo..."I said.i helped him stand up and immediately kissed him,"FUCKING FINALLY!"Y/BF/N yelled,Devo and I looked at him/her.we then looked at each other,we began to laugh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 8.5K 106
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
1.7M 63K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
296K 14.2K 92
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
380K 12K 87
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...