how could a heart like yours...

By maud_ified

JJ and Kiara deal with the aftermath of season 1 and look after each other. They become each other's safe hav... More

sleep sound, sleep tight, here in my mind
waiting
breathe deep, breathe clear, know that i'm here
i'll see you soon
hold fast hope, all your love is all i've ever known
stay strong, stay gold
come close my dear, you don't have to fear
how could i live before
how could i have been so blind
you opened up my eyes

house keeping

2.3K 13 0
By maud_ified

Inspired by the song Heart Like Yours by Willamette Stone. Title and chapter titles are all lyrics from the song. A season two prediction but only if you ignore the existence of school. If they're going to do Jiara, I would rather they drag it out but this is a cute season two endgame option.

I feel this song really speaks to them and their confused feelings for each other and their belief that they are not what the other is looking for. I hope you enjoy the story : )

(the characters are not mine! nor are the events that i mention have already transpired. that all goes to the writers of the show this is based off of called outerbanks. watch it on netflix. the new story developments are created by me!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 7 19
if you have watched obx on Netflix, I'm sure you have heard of this powerful couple. And if you're like me and you're obsessed with them and can't wa...
23.3K 172 18
in which jj maybank have a sister, and he is very protective over her this story is gonna follow the original plot of obx i'm just gonna put olivia i...
15K 252 18
What if the relationship between JJ and Kiara started while they were stranded on the island together?
5.7K 194 16
❛ how long can you wait to breathe deep? how long can you stay underneath? ❜ ━━ in which despite their best intentions, they find themselves being pu...