๐‚๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐†๐ˆ๐๐Ž๐”๐’ Tokyo Re...

By burntoutkittyy

๐’„๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’๐’๐’–๐’” - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐š๐šข; ๐š๐š’๐š–; ๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐š” ... More

๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ž
โžข๐‘น๐’†๐’’๐’–๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’”
๐ŸŽ๐˜๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ข ๐Š๐š๐ณ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข
๐Ÿ‹๐ƒ๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ง
๐ŸŽ๐˜๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐จ ๐“๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ฒ๐š
๐ŸŽ๐Œ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฒ๐š ๐“๐š๐ค๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ข
๐ŸŽ ๐‡๐š๐ง๐ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ฒ๐š ๐Š๐š๐ณ๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐š (๐ฉ๐ญ. 1)
๐Ÿ‹๐‡๐š๐ง๐ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ฒ๐š ๐Š๐š๐ณ๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐š (๐ฉ๐ญ. 2)
๐Ÿ‹๐“๐š๐œ๐ก๐ข๐›๐š๐ง๐š ๐๐š๐จ๐ญ๐จ
๐Ÿ‹ ๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐จ ๐‚๐ก๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฒ๐ฎ
๐Ÿ‹ ๐’๐š๐ง๐จ ๐„๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š
๐Ÿ‹๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐จ ๐‚๐ก๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฒ๐ฎ
๐ŸŽ ๐Œ๐ข๐ค๐ž๐ฒ
๐ŸŽ ๐’๐ก๐ข๐›๐š ๐˜๐ฎ๐ณ๐ฎ๐ก๐š
๐Ÿ๐๐š๐ฃ๐ข ๐Š๐ž๐ข๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ž
๐Ÿ‹๐‡๐š๐ง๐ฆ๐š ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ข
๐ŸŽ ๐Š๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐š๐ฐ๐š ๐ˆ๐ณ๐š๐ง๐š
๐ŸŽ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ซ๐ฒ
๐ŸŽ๐Œ๐ข๐ค๐ž๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐Œ๐ข๐ค๐ž๐ฒ
//Author's note//

๐ŸŽ ๐๐š๐ฃ๐ข ๐Š๐ž๐ข๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ž

4.6K 140 77
By burntoutkittyy

☘ ☘ ☘

Requested by: Amyywritesss

3rd person's pov:

"You're suck an idiot, you know that?" you complained tiredly at Baji who was looking at you from his bed.

"I'm sorry, darling. You know I couldn't bail on the meeting." he apologized in between coughs.

"Yeah, I know. But why didn't they do it inside, somewhere? That's one very nasty cold you caught there." you pouted, while wetting a towel.

"You're telling me..." he sighed. "You don't have to do this, you know that right? I'll feel bad if you-"

You cut him off. "Stop. I'm doing this because I want to. Don't you dare feel bad about it."

"Plus... It's not every day that I get to take care of you." you continued as you applied the wet towel onto his forehead.

Baji chuckled, or attempted to anyway, since he was having an erratic cough fit every now and then.

"You idiot! You're gonna make it worse. It's bad enough already, you know?" you scolded him, trying to get some sense into his head.

"I can take it. A simple cold like this won't best me. And it's nice taking a break once in a while." he trailed off.

You scoffed. "Just because you can take it, doesn't mean you have to. Just focus on getting better."

"You don't have to tell me twice, darling." he grinned at you.

Truth to be told, you were anything but bothered. Naturally, you were mad because he caught a pretty heavy cold, but that's all. You were happy to be the one taking care of him and being beside him the whole time.

Was your crush showing? You hoped not.

After a while, Baji fell asleep from the exhaustion. Coughing all the time took a toll on him. Plus, he was feverish every now and then. You had to constantly check up on him and his temperature, to make sure he wouldn't end up needing a hospital.

You knew he felt bad because you had to stay up, so you'd pretend to be asleep whenever you felt him stirring with the possibility of waking up.

You thought that maybe that'd ease him up a bit.

Quite frankly though, Baji could tell you were pretending. He knew you like the back of his hand, after all. You weren't friends since middle school for nothing.

And even now that you were adults, he hadn't changed at all.

He was still the same, immature at times, playful, teasing little dork. The thought of your memories, made you smile.

"Whatcha smirking at?" Baji called from behind you.

You turned, surprised, only to see him standing only a feet away from you. He came closer as you gave him your back, tending to your dinner for tonight.

Baji came and wrapped his arms around your waist and rested his head on your shoulder, burying it on the crook of your neck.

"Hm?" you hummed.

"What were you thinking to get all smiley?" he whispered into your ear.

You rolled your eyes. "Just reminiscing... You're still the same dork as before."

Baji smirked. "And you're as beautiful as ever, darling."

"Oh, shut up, you flatterer. You know you're handsome as hell, too." you mocked him and playfully punched at his shoulder.

He chuckled. "Thanks love. Glad you're voicing your feelings."

"Stop mocking me, you idiot. You know I like you." you blurted out, before fully processing it.

Oh fuck. That came out differently than you thought. Maybe he didn't notice? Or so you hoped...

"Is that a declaration of love, love?" he said seriously as he spun you around to face him.

You knew you were screwed. He wasn't going to let this go.

So, you thought up the lamest excuse you could muster, to escape his grasp.

"Baji! You're sick. Do you want me to catch a cold, too?!" you complained, hoping he'd let you go.

He didn't budge at all, though. "I didn't see you caring about this when you were beside me the whole time. You could've caught a cold a long time ago."

That's when you knew. He wasn't going to drop it. You were trapped.

Were you going to confess?

Sure, you and Baji were fooling around and fake-flirting a lot, teasing each other and so on. However, you never crossed that one invisible line.

And you were basically on a chokehold here. There was no escape from him.

And surely, you could tell him how you really felt, but how would he react?

It was in that moment when you decided to show him instead of telling him. You'd be damned either way. So at least, you'd get a crumb from what you really wanted from him. Even if it was very short-lived.

So, with no further hesitation, you fluttered your eyes shut and pursed your lips together as you tip-toed to reach his height.

Before you could even feel the impact, a large hand grabbed the back of your head. Baji pushed you onto his lips, while claiming yours hungrily.

He had one hand there and the other on the small of your back, for support.

You had your hands on his chest, trailing them up and down.

Baji was still firmly holding your head, making sure you didn't let go as he tapped his tongue on your lips for permission, which you happily granted him.

His tongue traced and explored every spot inside your mouth, leaving nothing untouched.

You felt yourself melting into the kiss. If someone had told you you'd be kissing your childhood friend like that, you would have laughed at their faces.

How ironical...

Thankfully, you have turned off the stove, so Baji's house wouldn't catch fire if anything fell down or anything.

You wrapped your legs around your waist and he moved his hands to your ass, moving you backwards, until you were seated on the counter.

His hands returned to your cheeks, cupping them. And in that moment... you felt loved. Appreciated. Cherished. It was the best feeling you'd felt in a while. And it was Baji who had ignited it.

Maybe your message got through?

You sure as hell didn't want this to be an one-time thing that you'd be forced to 'forget' later so you could still keep on being friends without your relationship being awkward.

You'd worry about that later. And you'd certainly talk about it with him. It was important to know where you stood with him. Especially since you had feelings for him for a while...

And as if he was reading your mind, he answered to your unspoken question.

"Y/n?" he called in between kisses.

"Yeah?"

"I like you too, darling. I always have. Be mine?"

A/N: heya..! so, i wanted to thank you guys. we hit 4k reads and this book hasn't been out for longer than 10 days.

that's a huge milestone for me, so yeah..

tysm everyone <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

380K 8.3K 57
โLแดœแด„แด‹ ษชs แดกสœแด‡ษด สแดแดœ สŸแดแด แด‡ sแดแดแด‡แดษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ส สŸแดแด แด‡ สแดแดœ ส™แด€แด„แด‹ แด›สœแด‡ sแด€แดแด‡.โž A แด„แดสŸสŸแด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด แดา“ Tแดแด‹สแด Rแด‡แด แด‡ษดษขแด‡ส€s แดษดแด‡ sสœแดแด›s แดแด€แด…แด‡ ส™ส สแดแดœส€s แด›ส€แดœสŸส. โš  Mแด€ส แดส€ แดแด€ส ษดแดแด› แด„แดษด...
82.6K 2.9K 28
หš เผ˜โ™กหšโ€โžท โ ๐™ˆ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ! โž โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ•ฐโ”€ โ”ˆโžค ๐‘บ๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’•๐’Š๐’Ž๐’†๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’• is something we cannot let go...
304K 10.6K 12
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™”/๐™‰ ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™–๐™™๐™™๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™– ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ค๐™ข ๐™œ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ข๐™š๐™™ ๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ ๏ฟฝ...