forever love (Taekook)

By vjk143

boy×boy mpreg #1 taekook 26 June 2021 #1 taekook 26 November 2021 #4 fanfiction 26 November 2021 More

chapter 1
chapter 2(past)
chapter 3
chapter 4
introduction
Another's Note
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
author's note.
new story
New Story

chapter 25

2.8K 73 10
By vjk143

Hi bunnies....

Here's the next chapter.....

Ignore grammar mistakes....

Enjoy reading 💜...

*

*

It's been month jungkook talked with his parents. After that they even talked with taehyung's parents.

They agreed that couple will get married after 3 months because taehyung's company is completing one of the important project.
And for project taehyung is really busy. He always goes to company early and comes home late.

Jungkook's POV:-

"Appa when will eomma come?" Taegguk asked.

Jungkook looks at watch.
10.30 pm.
He sighed " he will come soon. You should sleep now you have school tomorrow." Jungkook says softly.

Taegguk pouts, " okay" he said sadly.
He scouts closer where his older brother is sleeping. He puts his hands on junghyun's tummy and closed his eyes.

Today they wanted to sleep with jungkook so they wanted to sleep with him.

Jungkook went outside after making sure that twins are sleeping.

He sat on couch and starts scrolling through his phone.

CLICK..
Jungkook heard clicking sound of door.

Taehyung opena door.
He walks slowly without making any voice.

" You came early." Jungkook said mockingly.

Taehyung go startled by jungkook's voice.
He puts his hand on chest, " oh god you scared me." Taehyung said calming himself.

Jungkook turns his attention back to phone.

Taehyung sat beside him." Kids are asleep already?" Taehyung asked.

" Have you seen time?" Jungkook asked angrily.

Taehyung frowned, " it's 11 they must be asleep." He said to himself after checking time.

"You don't have to wait for me, "Taehyung tells Jungkook.

Jungkook clenched phone in his hands, " taehyung don't you think you are too busy with your project that you forget about your babies. They both are missing you alot." Jungkook said angrily.

Taehyung can feel jungkook is angry, " jungkook i know but I'm doing it for them. The executive team of our company told me that this project will be completed in 2 months.But I want to complete this project in 1 month so I have been busy for a few days, not only me but all the workers of the company are busy. "Taehyung tells jungkook everything calmly. "I know I don't pay attention to the boys, and I admit it's my fault. From tomorrow onwards I will try to come soon, and tomorrow I will be a little late to go to the company. "Taehyung pecks jungkook's lips.

Jungkook raised his eyebrows" And why do you have to complete the project in one month? "Jungkook asks Taehyung.

Taehyung looks around, " umm...that..you.." taehyung stammered to find any excuse.

Jungkook laughed in his mind at flustered taehyung.

Jungkook decided to play along, " what ' me' and 'that'? I asked you something?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung is getting red due to embarrassment.

Jungkook can't hold his laughter anymore and he starts laughing

Taehyung looks at him confusedly.
Then he get it. Jungkook is messing with him.

" oh.... Godd.... Taehyung you looks so cute." Jungkook said between laughing.

taehyung glared at him, "shut up." Then taehyung's stomach growled. " I'm hungry." Taehyung pouted.

Jungkook ruffles his hair, " go and change your clothes. I'll heat food. " Jungkook pecks taehyung's lips. He gets closer to taehyung , " or do you want me to help you." He bites taehyung's earlobe.

Taehyung pushes jungkook, " jungkook" he muttered.
And looks down. He always gets flustered by jungkook's action easily.

Jungkook stared at taehyung's red face lovingly. He is glad that only his actions can make taehyung like this.

Jungkook lift Taehyung's face by his chin, " I love you." Saying he captured taehyung's lips affectionately.

Jungkook grabbed taehyung's neck pulling him closer.
Taehyung sits on jungkook's lap and wrapped own arms around other's neck.

" Ahhhggg" Jungkook grouped taehyung's ass making him moan.

He slides his tongue inside taehyung's mouth exploring every inch of his mouth.

When jungkook felt that taehyung is out off breath he broke the kiss.

He memorized Beauty infront of him.
'god I'm blessed.' jungkook thought.

He licks his lips, ' damn How I will wait until my marriage is very difficult? Holding my self from a husband who looks like an nymph.' Jungkook becomes engrossed in his own thoughts.

Taehyung sees his future husband lost in thought. He decides to tease Jungkook.

Taehyung slowly started kissing Jungkook's neck, nibbling.

Jungkook snapped from his thoughts When taehyung he began to kiss.
" Ummmm..." Jungkook titled his head giving taehyung more excess.

Taehyung stars devouring honey tonned man's neck.
Taehyung can sence that jungkook is hard. He starts moving his ass grinding.

"Ahhh" jungkook moans in pleasure.
Tae...hyung..w..e ...shou..ld..st..op." jungkook stammered.
He grabbed taehyung's waist firmly stopping him from moving

Taehyung let go jungkook's neck and looks at him confusedly, " why?" He asked.

Jungkook starts creasing taehyung's swollen lips, "If you keep doing this, I'm sure I can't control my self, make love to you. I want our first time to be memorable. Even if it is not the first time."Jungkook looks into Taehyung's eyes and speaks softly.

Taehyung nods understanding jungkook. " I love you." Taehyung immediately hides his face in Jungkook's neck after speaking.

Jungkook smiles, "taehyung really !!!" Jungkook asks Taehyung in amazement, "You're still embarrassed. Come on I'm no stranger to you." Jungkook speaks.

Taehyung rests his head on Jungkook's shoulder and looks at Jungkook, "I can't help it" Taehyung muttered.

Jungkook starts soothingly rolling his hand on Taehyung's back, "awww !!! Get used to it. I'll remind you every day how much I love you." Jungkook states.

Taehyung blushed. He didn't said anything.

Both sat there in comfortable silence enjoying each other's lovable company.

Taehyung descends on Jungkook's lap, "I'll change my clothes and come back." Taehyung tells Jungkook and goes to his room.

Jungkook sighed, "Now I have to take care of you." Jungkook looks at his member and says to himself.

Jungkook thinks of using the bhatroom of the children's room, as Taehyung must be using their bathroom.
He stands up and goes to the children's room.

After finishing his work, Jungkook goes to the kitchen to heat the food for Taehyung.

Taehyung comes down drying his wet hair with a small towel."jungkook" taehyung calls jungkook slowly.

Jungkook walks out of the kitchen with a plate of food, "Yes baby, here's your food my queen" jungkook jokingly tells taehyung.

Taehyung shakes his head at jungkook's childish antics, "You speak anything." Taehyung sits on the chair.

Jungkook served food to Taehyung.
Taehyung starts the meal.

Jungkook keeps on looking at Taehyung with loving eyes.

Taehyung looks at Jungkook, after placing the spoon on the plate."If you keep looking at me like this, maybe there will be a hole in my face." He teased.

Jungkook didn't replied he just smiled back.

Taehyung shakes his head.
Taehyung starts eating again.

Soon taehyung finished his meal. Jungkook keeps the plates in the kitchen and goes to his room with Taehyung.

Both twins are sleeping spread out on the bed in the room.

Taehyung laid both babies properly.
"Why are these two sleeping here?" taehyung asked jungkook.
Taehyung lies next to junghyun.

Jungkook sleeps next to the taegguk."Hey, both of them did not want to sleep alone, so both insisted to sleep here." Jungkook told taehyung the reason for the children sleeping here.

Taehyung nod's, "Okay." He kisses on Junghyun's forehead.

"hmm" Jungkook hummed.
and makes taegguk sleep near him.

Soon both of them drift to dreamland.

Time skips to morning:-

Taehyung was the one who got up first. Junghyun was sleeping by clinging to her. Taehyung freed himself from the grip of junghyun. Then he gets down from the bed after kissing the heads of his three bunnys.

Taehyung pulls clothes out of the closet. Then goes to the bathroom to take a shower.

After taking bath, taehyung goes downstairs to the kitchen and makes breakfast for everyone.

While Taehyung was cooking, Jungkook hugs him from behind. "Good morning baby" Jungkook greeted Taehyung. After speaking Jungkook leaves a butterfly kiss on taehyung's shoulder, making taehyung shudder.

"go...od mor..ning" Taehyung shuttered as Jungkook kissed him on the shoulder.

Taehyung turns off the flame after it's done.

During all this time Jungkook was hugging him.

Taehyung removes jungkook's hand from his waist, " Have you taken a bath?" Taehyung asked jungkook.

"Yes, I have taken a bath." Jungkook replies.

"Ok! Go and wake up the kids." Taehyung puts plates and cups on the table.

Jungkook follows taehyung, "You should also come, both will be happy." Jungkook suggested to taehyung as Jungkook was taking care of both of them for a long time.

Taehyung nod's after thinking.

They both go to the room to wake up the children.
Taehyung sits on the side of the bed.He gently caresses his sons hair. "Sorry" taehyung apologizes. That's why he didn't pay any attention for so long.

Jungkook is watching this view from the door of the room.

Taehyung slowly wakes up the two kids "gukkie, hyunie let's wake up. I have made your favorite breakfast."

Junghyun wakes up after a while. He is happy to see his mother that he has lost sleep. "Eomma" he shouts

Junghyun hugs taehyung "eomma you are here. I missed you a lot." Junghyun tells taehyung how much he missed taehyung. And on top of that he is mama's boy.

Taehyung lovingly caresses his back. "My child, I also missed you a lot." Taehyung chuckled.

Taegguk is also awakened by the sound of junghyun. "Eomma"Tears welled up in Taegguk's eyes upon seeing Taehyung.

Taehyung extends his hand " awwww!!! my sensitive baby" taehyung laughed.

Taegguk crawled to taehyung's lap and hides his face in taehyung's neck.
Taehyung feels his shoulder getting wet.

Taehyung's eyes widen in shock, "hey, gukkie why are you crying?" Taehyung panicky asked Taegguk.

Taegguk doesn't answer him.

Jungkook entered inside and sit beside taehyung who was holding both twins.

Junghyun was snuggling into taehyung's tummy whereas taegguk was crying on taehyung's shoulder.

Jungkook tried to take taegguk from taehyung but taegguk didn't let taehyung go.
"Gukkie why are you crying baby? Don't cry na... Look your eomma is crying with you." Jungkook said.
That's when taehyung realised he was crying too...

Jungkook picks up junghyun.

"Gukkie..." Taehyung muttered.
Taehyung can't see his two son's crying. " Please.. baby...stop" he begged. It's not good for his health.

Soon taegguk became clam his breath became steady. As he was born weaker sometimes he go through breathing problems.

Taehyung pulled him away from his neck and looks at taegguk whose eye's are red, his button nose is also red.

Taehyung wipes his tears, "why did you cried?" Taehyung gently asked not scaring baby.

Taegguk looked at him with big puppy eyes," i just missed you" he said.

Both taehyung and jungkook sighed relief as it's not some big problem.

" You scared us." Taehyung said relaxingly. " I'm sorry baby" he apologized again.

Taegguk smiles ," it's okay eomma. But I'll forgive you if you won't send us school today." Taegguk bargains.
He smiles evily at taehyung.

Jungkook laughed. Indeed he have his eomma's personality.

Taehyung raised his eyebrows, " from where you are learning this?" he asked.

"My parents are well known businessmen so of course i know how to make deals" taegguk proudly said.

Both taehyung and jungkook laughed.

Taehyung pecks his head , " okay Mr.Taegguk. I approves your deal" taehyung agreed.

Taegguk squealed happily, " thank you eomma." He throws his hands im air happily dancing.

Junghyun was already awake..
I want to hug eomma" he said and hooped on taehyung's lap starling him.

Taehyung puts his arms around junghyun's back, " baby slow down. You'll get hurt." He said worriedly.

Jungkook stand up, " now hurry up." He said. "Taehyung you help them to brush their teeth I'll make coffee for you." He said and left from there.

Taehyung helped both kids to take shower.

After that they had their breakfast happily.

Taehyung decided to take twins with him at office.

Jungkook also agreed. He dropped them at taehyung's office and drove to his work.

Taehyung entered in the office with two kids.

Murmuring sound was heard by from everyone.

Taehyung walked to his office with twins without bothering curious glance and murmuring from workers.

Taehyung stop at Lisa's table.

Lisa stand up and bows," good morning boss. " She greets politely.

Taehyung nod's " good morning." He greeted back. " Lisa set conference tomorrow. I have some important announcement to do." E
He ordered.

Lisa nod's. She noted it down. " Sir I'll inform you time. And any other people you want to invite?" She asking scanning taehyung's schedule.

"Umm.. my and jungkook's parents. Don't call namjoon and jin Hyung as jin hyung is pregnant." Taehyung told her.

Lisa nods while noting.

Taehyung feels tug on his pants.

He looks down, " what baby" taehyung asked to junghyun.

Junghyun looked at him innocently, " can we go around to see?" He asked with puppy eyes.

Taehyung can't win against those puppy eyes. " Okay but not now. At lunch time lisa nonna will accompany you." Taehyung ruffled his hair.

"Aww eomma. Don't." Junghyun whines.

Taegguk was already in taehyung's office.

Taehyung goes inside his office and starts working.

While both twins are playing with toys that they had bought.

**

Hope you liked it....

Vote, share, comments and follow

Have a good day.....

Purple you 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

349K 11.5K 61
"Golden_jeon wants to send you a DM"
210K 7.5K 10
Where in Jeongguk reads a Taekook fanfiction and Taehyung finds out. | COMPLETED | cc: -strawberrykoo
1.1M 34.8K 114
where kim taehyung and jeon jeongguk have never heard of each other, but fate (aka hoseok) has other plans for them TAEKOOK INSTAGRAM AU - Short chap...
178K 6.8K 32
ᴤᴍᴏᴋᴇ ᴈɪʟʟᴇᴅ ʀᴏᴏᴍᴤ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏʀᴍᴏɴᴀʟ ᴛᴇᴇɴᴀɢᴇʀᴤ ᴤ ᴛ ᴀ ʀ ᴛ ᴇ ᴅ: [3ʀᴅ ᴏᴈ ᴊᴜʟʏ, 2018] ᴄ ᴏ ᴍ ᴘ ʟ ᴇ ᴛ ᴇ ᴅ: [19ᴛʜ ᴅᴇᴄ...