𝗜𝗻𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗲! 𝗙𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗦𝘁𝗿...

By GlossShell

𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗲! 𝗔 𝗳𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗳𝗮𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗰 𝗜𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵... 𝗔 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗺... More

𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗲!
𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗰𝘀
𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗶
𝗶
𝗶𝗶
𝗶𝗶𝗶
𝗶𝘃
𝘃
𝘃𝗶
𝘃𝗶𝗶
𝘃𝗶𝗶𝗶
𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗶𝗶
𝗶
𝗶𝗶
𝗶𝗶𝗶
𝗶𝘃
𝘃
𝘃𝗶
𝘃𝗶𝗶
𝘃𝗶𝗶𝗶
𝘅
𝘅𝗶
𝘅𝗶𝗶
𝘅𝗶𝗶𝗶
𝘅𝗶𝘃
𝘅𝘃
𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗶𝗶𝗶
𝗶
𝗶𝗶
𝗶𝗶𝗶
𝗶𝘃
𝘃
𝘃𝗶
𝘃𝗶𝗶
𝘃𝗶𝗶𝗶
𝗶𝘅
𝘅
𝘅𝗶
𝘅𝗶𝗶
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝗶𝘅

817 20 10
By GlossShell

Rory and Athena were scrubbing at their camping walls, trying to get the red paint off the walls.

"I'm gonna fucking kill, Sheila." Rory threatened as she scrubbed angrily at the wall.

"I'm with you, Rory." Athena agreed, as she stopped scrubbing at the wall.

"Anyway, you and Ziggy. How's that going?" She asked, as she moved closer to Rory, who let out a loud groan.

"Shut up." Rory groaned as she scrubbed at the wall trying to get the slurs Sheila had wrote about Athena off the walls.

"I'm just trying to lighten the mood." Athena laughed as Rory threw the sponge down on the ground.

"I don't get it with you, Thena! It's like you want to die sometimes or you like people calling you names! You stand up for others yet you never stand up for yourself! You're just sitting by not caring that ,Sheila, is calling you these horrible slurs, constantly!" Rory shouted, making Athena's eyes widen. She had never seen Rory snap at her like this and they had been friends for ten long years.

"Rory, You need to calm down." Athena spoke, as Rory let out a shaky breath.

"I-I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me." Rory shakily apologised as Athena pulled her into a hug.

"Looks like you gotta little witch in you." Athena teased as Rory let out a scoff.

Rory quickly picked up the sponge she had thrown just as the cabin door flung open nearly hitting her in the face, causing Athena to snort.

"That's what they say," Ziggy told her sister as she showed her all the things written on their cabin walls. Cindy came to the door, and noticed Athena waving as she tried to scrub off a homophobic slur about herself off the wall.

Ziggy slammed the door in Cindy's face as Rory looked at Ziggy from where she was sat on the floor.

"You nearly hit me in the face with the door while you were being dramatic with your sister." Rory grumbled as she dipped the sponge in a bucket.

"I'm sorry, Rory, I've got a lot on my mind right now." Ziggy apologised, planting a kiss on her forehead as Athena watched.

"Shit." Ziggy swore, noticing that Athena was there. She slowly turned towards the blonde, who had a massive smirk on her face.

"So..you two?" Athena asked and Rory nodded.

Athena kicked over the bucket that was nearby and began cheering.

"YESS! AFTER YEARS YOU'VE GOTTEN TOGETHER! WOO!" Athena cheered as she jumped up and down.

"She seems more excited than we were." Rory told Ziggy who let out a laugh.

Quinn and Tommy stood side by side as they were keep the Shadyside kids excited about colour wars.

"Alright, Alright, alright!" Tommy exclaimed as she took the flag off one of the campers.

"Now remember, keep at least three defenders by this all the time. Alright and who's jailer?" Tommy asked as Jeremy raised his hand. Quinn gave a thumbs up to Jeremy. He had been nervous the first week he came to camp but Quinn slowly helped him come out of his shell.

"Okay, Jeremy, you may be the most important player in the, uh.." Tommy began as he planted the flag in the ground.

"Tommy?" Quinn whispered as she looked at him, she looked at the of rest of the campers, who had concerned looks on their faces.

She put a hand on his shoulder, causing him to turn towards her as Cindy walked up to the couple.

"Are you okay?" Quinn asked, as Cindy joined her side.

"Yeah, are you okay, Mr Slater?" Jeremy asked and Quinn smiled at him for his politeness.

"Yeah, I'm..I'm good. Um..why do you guys get started? Plant the flag!" Tommy declared as he handed over the flag.

"Make sure to murder those Sunnyvale assholes! Not literally though!" Quinn shouted, adding the last part incase the kids took it too literal.

"We'll be right behind you okay? Let's go Shadyside! Come on!" Tommy shouted, as Quinn clapped.

Tommy turned to Cindy and Quinn as he touched the back of his head.

"My head is throbbing. She must of got me pretty good. Mary's stronger than she looks." Tommy nervously laughed.

"I think you should have a nap. I can take care of the rest of colour wars if you want..after I go get the three musketeers to come join in. If they join in we could win!" Quinn ranted, as she thought of her sister, Ziggy and Athena.

"No, No. I'll be alright and I think my sister is still shaken up about the whole deal before, I should speak to her." Tommy spoke and Cindy nodded.

"Ziggy might be there and she may be still cooling off from an argument we had." Cindy told him adding a nervous chuckle at the end.

"I need both of your help and the key to the infirmary." Cindy quickly told the couple before they walked away from her.

"We'll meet you there in half an hour." Quinn promised, and Cindy nodded before walking away. Tommy began walking to go help with colour war, but was stopped as Quinn grabbed his arm

"Go speak to your sister. She's in her cabin I think." She told her boyfriend and he nodded before he left to go to speak to her.

Tommy softly knocked on the cabin and was met by a "Go away Cindy!" He presumed that was Ziggy and opened the door.

"Um, hey can I speak to Athena?" Tommy asked and Athena immediately jumped off her bed and went outside with him.

"Are you okay?" The siblings asked each other in sync, causing them both to laugh.

"Youngest goes first." Athena spoke as she noticed that Tommy was gonna speak.

"You're sixteen, only two years between us." Tommy mumbled as he let out a sigh.

"Are you okay, Tommy? You seem shaken up." Athena asked as she scanned her brother's face.

"Yeah, I'll live. Quinn said you were shaken up, are you alright?" Tommy asked and Athena smirked.

"Yeah, I'll live." Athena repeated, causing Tommy to roll his eyes.

"Hey, I heard a couple Sunnyvaler's saying you were with Nick Goode at the hanging tree earlier. Is that true?" Tommy asked and Athena blushed but looked down at her shoes.

"He just went there to distract me cause I was shaken up." Athena told him and Tommy smirked to himself.

"It's funny that last week you refused to be in love." Tommy teased as Athena looked up, confused.

"What does that mean?" Athena asked as her older brother began walking away towards the infirmary.

"Hey! Tommy! What did you mean?!" Athena shouted as her older brother ran away.

Tommy, Cindy and Quinn had open the infirmary door and were now looking for drugs.

"So, what exactly are we looking for?" Tommy asked as Cindy turned towards him.

"Answers." She simply said as she handed him the keys back.

"Babe, we're gonna find out why Mary did this to you. I promise." Quinn told him as she held out her pinky, Tommy held out his pinky and the two interlocked them both. The promise was sealed and the two broke apart to begin looking for answers.

"We don't have to do this you know. It doesn't matter." Tommy told the two girls as they looked around the cabin.

"I just pinky promised you that I'd find out, I can't take it back now, babe." Quinn told him as she looked through some draws.

"There's a reason Mary said what she said anyway." Cindy added as she looked in a draw.

"No label. Half-empty. Like I said, she was on drugs." Cindy declared holding up a small bottle of drugs.

"We just need to get these to the cops, they they'll tell us what they are." Cindy told the couple as Tommy lifted up a book off of the desk.

"What is that?" Quinn asked as she made her way over to Tommy.

"A deal was made with the Devil. Sarah Fier cut off her wicked Hand on Satan's stone in exchange for eternal life, scarring the soil beneath with the witch's mark, bringing darkness across the land." Tommy read as Quinn looked at the witches mark in the book.

The three stared at each other, until they heard glass breaking. Quinn jumped in shock, clutching her chest. She was fed up of being scared to death tonight.

"Did you hear that?" Tommy asked them and Quinn nodded in response.

"Someone broke in." Quinn spoke, as she turned towards Cindy who was looking worried.

Tommy slowly made his way into the another room in the infirmary soon finding Alice.

"Alice what are you doing here?!" Cindy shouted as she entered the room where Alice was.

"It looks like we're both here for the same thing." Alice smirked as she nodded towards the drugs in Cindy's hand.

"Must really want me to scrub those toilets." Alice added, as Quinn looked at them both.

"More like bang her." Quinn coughed into her hand, causing both the girls to look at her.

"This isn't for you." Cindy told her as she put the drugs in her denim shorts pocket.

"Whoa, Berman. I didn't know you were into that kind of thing." Arnie spoke, causing Quinn to jump as she didn't realise he was there.

"They're not for me. I'm giving them to the cops." Cindy told him.

"Oh yeah, the cops, yeah, right, of course," Alice nodded, totally believing her. "No, what are you talking about? What, now you're gonna snitch on Mary too?"

"Can we go now, Cindy? Me and Tommy need to supervise the kids for colour wars. You know how the sunnyvalers are they'll start getting violent." Quinn spoke as she headed towards the door, Arnie grabbed hold of the book Tommy was holding causing her to stop.

"This for the cops too?" Arnie asked as he looked at the book.

"Give that back!" Tommy shouted, as Quinn re-entered the room. Arnie through the book to Alice, who caught it with ease.

"Can we go already?" Quinn groaned as she was getting bored of this.

"You go, Rosier. We'll make sure Tommy gets back to you." Alice teased.

"Whatever, you guys keep acting like children fighting over a dumb book." Quinn sighed as she walked away from the four, heading towards the woods to start supervising colour wars properly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 465 16
SEREIN. ❝ I wish you'd all stop looking at me like I'm about to pull an axe out of my ass and kill you all myself. I am not my brother. I'm quite ups...
60.8K 1.8K 37
Netflix Movie Series [Unedited] "Well isn't that fucking lovely. Not only is she going after Sammy. She's going after me too." ...
14.2K 288 24
Tommy won't be cursed 🫶
26.2K 871 8
"𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘰𝘯 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦?" "𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸. 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪...