The Sun And The Flower (Hinat...

By KAYNUKY22

On his way back from practicing with the Jackals, Hinata sees a girl bag snatches from the owner. Hinata runs... More

Ch.1 Just Like a Flower
Ch.2 Meetings
Ch.3 My Mind
ch.4 Decision
Ch.5 Misunderstanding
ch.6 Glad To Fall in Love
ch.8 Their Time
Ch. 9 Withered
Ch.10 Forever By Your Side
Ch.11 My Sun
Epilogue
Hinata Fanart

ch.7 The One Who Helps You Bloom

1.6K 89 101
By KAYNUKY22

■3rd Person POV■

The door to the L/N house slides open, Honda walks in with some bags followed by Y/N who's helps Ieri to walks.

Ieri was discharged from the hospital today. Her condition has been better since three days ago and the doctor allowed her to go home.

Ieri: I miss working at the store...

Y/N pouts and looks as if she is scolding her mom.

Y/N: no you can't work yet... instead, come and sit in here mom... you can still watch the store from here...

Honda placed a chair at the doorway that connects the store and the house. Ieri smiles at her daughter and friend and sits there.

She watches as Y/N and Honda work at the store. In the afternoon, about 2. pm, the bell of the store chines when a person walks in.

Hinata: good afternoon, Ieri san congratulations young back at home... here I brought you this from my family...

Hinata brings Ieri fruits from his family. Y/N watches as Hinata places the bag of fruits next to Ieri's chair and takes out a banana. He peels the skin and hands it to her.

Hinata: here, have a banana, it's good!

Ieri smiles and takes the banana from him.

Ieri: Thank you Shoyo...

Just like any other day, Hinata helps out at the store, and Ieri for the first time watches him help Y/N and Honda.

Hinata and Y/N have been going out for two weeks by now and Ieri is glad Y/N found someone like Hinata.

■Hinata's POV■

I'm helping Y/N to brings more mochi from the backroom. I look up to see her smile at the customer. How her eyes kindly stare at everyone makes me jealous, but that's her charm, being kind and gentle.

Beautiful...

Y/N looks at me and comes my way, taking one of the crates.

Y/N: you should've asked me to help you carry one Shoyo...

How her worried face is so adorable and makes me want to tease her. I lean in closer and whisper in her ears.

Hinata: this much is not heavy at all, even I can carry you when you hold all of these crates.

Her face turns red and she turns around, hiding her face from me but I can see the slight red color on the tip of her ear.

Y/N: S-Shoyo d-ont joke like that...

I can't help myself from laughing. She's so cute that it makes me want to tease her whenever I can.

As the sky turns dark and it's almost time for the store to close, I was helping Honda-san to clean up when Ieri san comes in.

Ieri: Shoyo...

I approach her don't want her to walk around too much.

Ieri: what is it Ieri san?

Y/N comes to us probably also wandering what Ieri san will say.

Ieri: Shoyo, it's late... why don't you stay the night in here? We can eat dinner together too...

I look at Y/N who smiles at me though she looks a bit flustered.

Y/N: mom's right... do you want to stay the night?

Being asked to stay the night and eat dinner by the mother of the woman I love makes me overwhelmed.

Hinata: sure... I'd be happy to...

Besides, I have something that I want to ask to Y/N...

■Y/N's POV■

I'm staring at the soup while sometimes glancing at mom and Shoyo who's talking at the dining table.

Shoyo could makes mom smiles a lot, he really is like the sun that shine us all. I place the food on the tray and bring it to the table. When Shoyo saw me, he immediately gets up and takes the tray from me.

Hinata: let me... you can take the other one okay...

Getting such treatment from him always makes my heart flutter. I take the rest of the food and then we all eat together.

It's been a while since I eat together with mom like this, and now we have Shoyo joining us.

I'm so happy....

After we eat, I walk mom to her room while Shoyo helping with the dishes. When I came back from mom's room, Shoyo is cutting some apples and pear. He looks at me and smiles.

Hinata: night snacks?

I can't help myself from smiling at the sight of this bright man. The two of us head to the porch and sit on the floor, staring at the sky while munching the fruits.

Hinata talks about his family saying that his sister is playing as the starter team for her school's volleyball. He likes to tell me about his family and friends, making it as if I knew them from how he describes them.

Hinata: oh right... Y/N...

Y/N: hm?

I look at Shoyo who's scratching the back of his head and looking at me, a bit flustered.

Hinata: well, one of my closest friends... Kageyama... he's getting married...

His friend, the setter that also plays for Japan in the Olympics?

Y/N: whoa! That's good news...

Shoyo smiles and then he looks at me.

Hinata: yes, the thing is... I want you to come with me to the wedding... do you want to?

Huh? Me too?

Hinata: Kageyama told me to take you with me... and moreover... I want you to meet my friends too...

Shoyo smiles kindly and his eyes gently stare at mine. My heart always flutters for every slightest thing he does.

Meeting his friends... I would love that...

Y/N: I want to come...

Shoyo's eyes shines and he smiles brightly, the happiness radiating from him.

Hinata: thank you!

He thanked me because I agree to come... but it is me who should thank him... for all the things he did...

Y/N: Shoyo...

Hinata: hn?

Shoyo stares at me, making me able to see his beautiful eyes. Shoyo is really handsome and sometimes he's cute, he's just perfect for me. Moreover, his kindness and the warms he spreads to me and mom.

I'm glad I met you...

Y/N: I'm happy that I met you... thank you for making mom smile all the time when you came to visit...

His eyes widened as I tell him my words of gratitude.

Y/N: thank you for always helping me at the store whenever you can... I... I'm glad I fell in love with you... you...

He's like another sun...

Y/N: you're like another sun in my life...  that always makes the darkness away... I... love you Shoyo...

As I was looking at him suddenly I was being pulled by him. Our body collided and was pressed together as he has his arms around me, securing me in his arms, and more importantly, his soft lips are pressed to mine.

My first kiss...

It's been two weeks since we're dating and This is the first time Shoyo kiss me. His lips are soft and it's making me melt, and I can't help but to close my eyes and puts my hands on his back.

Shoyo pulls back and he stares at me, I'm sure I'm a complete mess whether it's my face nor my heart that's beating like crazy.

Shoyo looks at me with warm eyes and he smiles.

Hinata: If you think I'm like a sun... then you're a flower... and I...

Shoyo pulls me to him, making my headrest on his shoulder as he hugs me gently.

Hinata: I... want to be the sun that helps the flower bloom...

The night was supposed to be cold....

As the wind keep on hitting our bodies...

But strangely...

All I feel is warm...

As I am in the arms of the man that I love...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

426K 14.3K 29
Sasuke has always been the top dog at school. He's the smartest, fastest and most self centered guy in a 50 mile radius. Until one day, a new girl sh...
117K 2.1K 44
"your smile makes my heart race like never before" a collection of short stories on love, joy and heartbreak t o p t a g s: 05/09/2019 #1 haruka x...
1.6K 99 10
━━ ❝ sure, I'll remember you as a misty memory. ❞ © T-TENGEN-SAMA
10K 94 24
You and daisuke is a lover in high school and then you both got married, a couple month daisuke's father wanted him to marry another women.. There w...