SAIRAT OS - UNLOCKED DOOR

By ssoujanya57

This OS starts from the point where Sai treats Virat's muscle pain. His muscle pain is not so severe and she... More

Thank you!
New OS

ONE SHOT

6.8K 273 114
By ssoujanya57

Disclaimer: Please excuse me if you find this stupid. Hindi is not my first language. Kindly excuse me for grammatical mistakes.

**********************************************************************************************

This OS starts from the point where Sai treats his muscle pain. His muscle pain is not so severe and she is applying that pack to him for long time. I wrote this because I am pissed that they never lock their door and I want them to learn this in a hard way. This is light-hearted OS just for fun.

Virat-(monologue)( Mujhse gussa hone ke bawajood Sai mujhe takleef mai nahi dekh sakthi... (Even though she is angry on me she can't see me in pain)

Sai- Itna bhi kya gussa jo khud ka sehat ka hi kyaal nahi. Waise aapne raat ko khaana khaaya ki nahi? (you not taking care of yourself in anger. Have you had dinner last night?)

Virat-(lost in her) Nahi.....haldi wala doodh jo pakhi laayi thi, bas usko peeya. (No...I just drank the turmeric milk which pakhi brought for me)

Hearing Pakhi's name Sai became angrier and turned him towards her which he followed.

Sai- Pakhi didi..... Earlier when you had gone out of our room, I asked you, were you going to your friend, then you got angry. Finally, that's what is gonna happen, and happened. But why you were angry when I asked the most obvious question.

Virat tried to interrupt her and clarify but she kept on going without hearing,

Virat- Sai...pehle mere baat tho sunlo... (Sai....first listen to me ...)

Sai- Kya sunu mai aapki baat. Haa.... Aapne pakhi didi se vaada kiya ki aap apne dil maiya zindagi mai kisi aur ko jagah nahi denge. Jab Yahi baat maine pucha tho aapko gussa agaya. Haa...sahi hai, aapko gussa aana zayas hai. Mai kaun hu aapko kuch bhi puchne wali. Mai bus aapki zimmedari hu jo aap majboori mai nibha rahe hai. (What should I listen. Haa...You promised Pakhi didi that you will not let any girl in your life or heart. When l asked the same thing you got angry. Haa....you were right in getting angry. Who am I to ask anything? I am just your responsibility which you are fulfilling just because you were forced to do so)

Virat-Sai....pehle mere baat tho suno. Tumhe kuch galat fahmi hui. (Sai..... first listen to me. You have misunderstood.)

Sai-(without listening to him) Haa.... aapko kuch bhi puchne ka haq sirf pakhi didiko hai. Kyoki aap dono ek dusre se pyaar karthe, shaadi karne wale the, biwi banne wali thi. Mai kuch bhi nahi hu aapki zindagi mai (Haa.... only Pakhi didi has right to ask anything. Because you love each other, about to get married, she is about to become you wife. And I am no one in your life)

Listening all this Virat became bit angry. She is not even stopping when he tried to. Going on and on, not giving any chance to give explanation. These all increased his frustration. When she did not stop, his patience broke.

He suddenly held her tightly and pinned her to bed with her hands, hovered above her and kissed her to shut her up. Before Sai could realize and react anything, he started kissing her passionately letting out all his frustration. She tried to move and break the kiss in her anger and stubborness but he did not allow. Understanding that she could do nothing, she stopped trying. Sensing that she stopped moving, he broke the kiss. They took sometime to catch their breath.

Sai- Yeh sab kya kar rahe hai. Chodiye mujhe. (What are you doing? Leave me)

Virat- Nahi chodunga. Pehle tumhe meri baat sunna padega. (I will not leave. First you have to listen to me)

Sai-(trying to dodge him) Mujhe kuch nahi sunna hai. (I don't want to listen anything)

Virat-sunna padega. (You have to listen)

Sai- Nahi sunna hai. (No...)

Virat- Nahi sunna hai tho thik hai. Mai phir se kiss karunga. Baad mai mat bolna. (Ok, if you don't want to listen. Then I will kiss you again. Don't blame me later.)

Sai- aap esa kuch nahi karenge... (You will not do any such thing)

Virat- mai kar saktha hu. (I can do)

Sai- (Stubbornly) nahi sunna hai mujhe. (I don't want to listen)

Seeing her stubborn state, he got more angry and kissed her again to show her that he can do the thing which he already warned her. This time he did not kiss for long. He broke the kiss and told,

Virat- See I have already warned you. I can do what I told. You only told me once right, "don't tell something which you can't do". See, I told you what I can do and proved by doing it. I am just following your words. (refer laati incident after sai returned from Pakhi's house)

Sai shocked seeing how he is twisting her own words and using them against her. Virat felt proud of himself for successfully shutting her mouth.

Virat- Now please listen to me.

Sai turned her head away from him angrily. Seeing her silent he continued,

Virat- Sai tum meri biwi ho. Tum kuch bhi puch sakthi ho mujhe. Tumhara pura haq hai mujh par. Par yeh batao ki tum itna gussa kyo ho rahi ho? Tumko sab pehle se patatha. Mai tumko pehle sab bata chuka hu. Tumko kyo takleef horaha hai mujhe aur pakhi ko saath mai dekh kar? Pehle tho tumhe kuch faraq nahi padtha tha. Ab tumhe itna kyo faraq pad raha hai? (Sai.... You are my wife. You can ask me anything and you have right to do so. First tell me this, why were you angry? You knew everything from the start, I told you everything. Why were you effected seeing me and Pakhi together? Earlier you didn't care about this. But now, why this is affecting you?)

Sai- Mujhe koi faraq nahi padtha abhi bhi. Aap kis se baat kar rahe hai, kis se pyaar karrahe hai, mujhe is se koi faraq nahi padega. (Even now I don't care. I don't care about, to whom you speak, to whom you love)

Seeing that how seeing him and Pakhi together is affecting her, he felt happy. But she is so stubborn to accept. Earlier she used to not express, but now she is able to mask even though she wants. He went near her where their noses are touching,

Virat- acha...tumhe kuch faraq nahi padega? (ok... you don't care?)

Sai- Nahi...(No...)

Virat felt happyby seeing how his closeness is affecting her. He started nuzzling her ear and nape sensually. She felt goosebumps all over her body with all his actions.

Virat-Pakka??

Sai- Haa....

She felt something weird in her stomach and weak with all his ministrations. He started kissing all over her neck.

Virat-pakka?? (He spoke near her ear sensually and kissed near her ear)

Sai is not in a state to answer. She is lost in him. Staring into her eyes Virat thought "What I am seeing in her eyes is true? Desire? I think even she is also not aware of this."

Seeing her lost, he took his hand and started caressing her womanly assets. This is all new to her. She is not understanding what all happening to her. But she liked it. She liked his touch. She clutched his hand tightly as she could not handle all this. He kissed her again. This time it was slow kiss filled with passion and need. This time she responded and tried to follow him. When he pressed her breasts, a moan escaped her mouth. Seeing this as chance, he entered her mouth. After sometime, they broke the kiss when they felt the need of oxygen.

After they could catch their breath, he looked at her eyes for permission. When he got it, he made her lay properly on bed and hovered above her. They made love for the first time forgetting everything around them where as muscle pain long forgotten. They are so lost in each other that they forgot that they didn't lock the door. After they are done with the deed, they slept in each other arms.

LATER IN THE MORNING

Sai did not come down at her usual time. Ashwini left it thinking that she might be tired after a lot work yesterday in birthday. So she let her to sleep for some more time.

Today Ashwini, Karishma and Sonali are only working. They have almost completed morning chores, still there is no glimpse of Sai. Yesterday Ashwini noticed that there is something going on between them. So, she is worried that whether they have fought last night which is the reason because of which Sai did not come down. She brushed all these and told Karishma to go and see Sai and tell her come down otherwise she will be late to college.

Karishma went near their room and tried calling Sai but did not get any response. Here lovebirds are in deep sleep without caring about world due to the exhaustion of their love making. And also, both did not sleep properly last night. She found that the door is not locked. She is the one who knows what regularly happens with Sai-Virat-Pakhi. She knows the dynamics of Virat and Sai relationship to some extent.

Flashback

Last night she saw Virat sleeping on couch and heard the conversation between Virat and Pakhi. She is sure that big fight might have happened between Sai and Virat because of which Virat came out of room.

Karishma- Kya naya angle hai is love triangle ka. Dado Sutto. Sai Bhabhi is angry with Virat dada. Virat dada is angry with Patralekha Bhabhi. Last time it was SaiBhabhi who came out, now its Virat dada.

Flashback Ends

Being sure she opened their room door to go inside and got shocked seeing them. Immediately she recovered and left the room closing the door in awkwardness.

On the bed, Sai is sleeping with half body on him with her head on his chest. Breast crushed to his chest and left hand around his waist. Virat held her tightly to him by wrapping his hands over her. Blanket covered them till their chest area. Seeing them anyone could say that they had sex.

Karishma-Yeh maine kya dekh liya. Yeh logonko sharam varam kuch bhi nahi hai. Yeh logonko pata nahi hai kya yeh sab karthe vakth ki room door lock karna chahiye. Mai kabhi bhi kiske room mai nahi jaungi agar room door close hai tho. (What all have I seen .They don't even have shame. Don't they know they have to lock door before doing all these. I will never enter any room if it is just closed and not locked)

She gathered herself and went down. Ashwini saw her disturbed and asked,

Ashwini-Kya hua Karishma, Sai ne kya kaha? Kya hua usko? (Karishma, what happened? What did Sai tell? What happened to her?)

Karishma- Ashwini Kaku, aap Sai Bhabhi ko bhul jayiye aaj. Hum hai na hum karlenge kaam. (Ashwini Kaku just forget Sai Bhabhi, we will manage for today)

Ashwini shocked hearing her answer. The girl who always has problem with Sai not doing work for even a day is telling to leave it. She is also worried for Sai.

Ashwini-kya hua Karishma. Sab thik hai? Sai theek hai? Aaj esa ajeeb sa baath kyo karrahi ho. Tum Sai se mili? Usne kya bola? (What happened Karishma? Everything fine? Is everything fine with Sai? Why you are acting weird? You met Sai? What did she tell?)

Karishma got irritated with questions and went near her and told Ashwini everything in her ears what all she saw. Hearing that Ashwini is embarrassed and mentally smacked Sai and Virat for keeping their door unlocked. Seeing them whispering something to each other, Sonali also joined them and got to know the matter. The trio saw each other faces and laughed.

Sonali- Kal ham jab bache ke baare mai baath kar rahe tho, Virat badakh gaye ham par. Yeh dekho kya rahe dono. Huh (Yesterday when we were talking about babies, Virat got angry. Now see, what they are doing. Huh) (Saying this Sonali rolled her eyes)

Ashwini-Yeh baat kisko mat batana. Thik hai (Don't talk about this to anyone. Ok)

Karishma-Par Ashwini kaku, agar kaku ya Patralekha Bhabhi ne Sai Bhabhi ke baare mai pucha tho kya karenge? (But Ashwini kaku, if Kaku or Patralekha Bhabhi asks for Sai Bhabhi what we will do?)

Ashwini-Patralekha ko kuch pata nahi chalna chahiye. Pata chala tho bahut bada bakeda khada hojayega. (Patralekha should not know anything. If she gets to know, she will create big drama)

Karishma-Agar Sai Bhabhi aur Virat dada bahut der thak niche nahi aaya aur har baar ki tarah usko dekhne kaku, Patralekha Bhabhi ko bheja tho? (If Sai Bhabhi and Virat dada will not come down even after long time and if Kaku sends Patralekha Bhabhi to check what's wrong?)

Ashwini- Esa kuch nahi hoga. Esa hoga tho dekh lenge. Lekin koshish karo ki koi Sai ya Virat ka naam na le. Yeh Sai our Virat ko ache se class lena padega. (Nothing of such sort will happen. If it happens, we will manage. But take care that no one will take Sai or Virat's name. It seems like I should teach a good lesson for them)

Hearing the last sentence Sonali and Karishma giggled.

SAIRAT ROOM

After sometime, Sai woke and thought in sleepy state without realizing her position.

Sai- Kitna acha neend aaya. Utne ka man hi nahi karaha hai. (I had a good sleep and not feeling like getting up) (Saying this she hugged Virat and moved at bit) par mera pillow itna hard kyo hai? (But why my pillow is hard?)

She lifted her head a little and looked around found herself on bed with him. She realized that she is sleeping on his chest and noticed the position they are in. She remembered all the moments of their love making and how they fought last night. She tried to get up but Virat did not allow her. Sensing her movements his sleep broke when she woke up.

Virat-Where are you going? Sleep for some more time.

Sai- I need to get up.

She said this while blushing. Virat saw this and understood that she is feeling shy.

Don't know why but she suddenly remembered Pakhi and her accusations on Virat and felt guilty for coming between them and now this. Tears formed in her eyes thinking that all this has happened in the spur of the moment and doesn't mean anything to him. She could not see him regretting. She tried to getup by facing away from him so that he could not see tears in her eyes which are about to fall. But Virat did not leave her.

Sai- Virat Sir, mujhe jaane dijiye. (Virat Sir, let me go)

Virat observed her voice cracking lightly. Unknown to her, a tear drop fell on him. He immediately turned them around, with her on bed and him over her. He thought "Something is wrong. Just before she was all shy and blushing hard."

Virat- Sai,kya hua?

Sai- kuch nahi. (Not facing him)

Virat-Sai.... Bolo kya hua

Sai- Woh Pakhi didi....aapka vaada...

Virat understood where she is coming from and thought to clear everything once for all.

Virat- Sai.... Joh mai bolne wala hu ache se sunlo. Iske baad hamare beech mai yeh baat kabhi nahi aana chahiye. (Sai.... Listen to me carefully what all I am going totell you now. After this, this topic should never come between us)

Sai- Ok.

Virat- I don't love Pakhi. In fact, I never loved her. It was just infatuation. And that Promise is stupid one which I made in spur of moment. Actually, it broke it long back when I married you. So now there is no promise at all. And we should never talk about it. The truth is that you are my wife and I need you in my life forever. What others think doesn't matter.

Sai felt light and happy hearing him and smiled at little. Virat seeing her back to normal, pecked her lips for which she blushed.

She suddenly realized that they are sleeping till late in the morning and also, she is late to college.

Sai- Virat Sir.... We woke up very late. And what we will answer if anyone asks. And also, I have to go to college. I am already late.

Virat- It's ok Sai, if you wake up late one day. No one will tell anything. And for one day you can bunk your classes.

Sai- No no....I have important test in the afternoon. I have to go.

Saying this she pushed him and got up from the bed. She wrapped the bedsheet around her and ran to washroom to freshen up. He chuckled seeing her antics. He wore his tracks and sat on bed waiting for her to come out. After taking warm bath, she realized that she did not bring her clothes.

Sai- Virat Sir... please mera kapde dijiye. Mai laana bhul gayi. (Virat Sir... please give my clothes. I forgot to get them)

Virat thought of teasing her a bit.

Virat-Nahi..ese hi aajao. Waise maine sab kuch dekh liya. (No.... come out. I have seen everything)

Sai- Virat Sir.....kuch sharam varam kuch hai ki nahi. Tang mat kariye.... Mujhe late horaha hai. Please mera kapde dejiye. (Virat Sir.....you have not shame at all. Don't tease me, I am getting late. Please give my clothes)

Virat- Nahi dunga....

Sai thought "I don't have time to argue with him. I will take my revenge later." Not having any option, she came out wrapping towel around her which reached her mid-thigh. Virat saw her and got mesmerized in her beauty. She quickly took her clothes and ran back to wear them before he could do some mischief. She came outwearing her clothes and told him to get ready and come down quickly as he has to drop her.

HALL AREA

Here, Kaku also did not ask about Sai as Pakhi has also not come today. Pakhi came when they were about to complete their breakfast. No one spoke anything at breakfast table for different reasons. They just completed with their breakfast and are relaxing. Sai got ready and came down. Seeing her Kaku taunted her saying

Bhavani-Aye maharani, neend puri hogayi ache se. Ghar ka kaam tho kiya hi nahi aaj. Aur itna late soke uthi ho, college nahi jaana tumhe. (Aye Queen, had a good sleep. You did not do any house chores today. You even woke up late. Don't you want to go to college)

Sai- Sorry kaku.... Mera neend hi nahi kuli thi aaj. Isiliye late hogayi. (Sorry kaku.... I could not get up early today. So, I got late)

Pakhi- Kyo khulegi iske ankhe. Ache se maharani ki tarah pura bed pe soke, Virat ko room se bahar nikala aur Virat ko couch pe sona pada. (Why will she wake up. She is sleeping nicely on whole bed after sending Virat out of the room because of which he had to sleep on couch)

Ninad- Aye ladki, tum kaun ho ki Virat ko room se bahar karne wali. (You girl, who are you to push Virat out of his room)

Pakhi- Aur maze se itna late se uthi ho. Virat ka koi paravah nahi hai tumhe. Kya bolthi hai tum ki tum is ghar mai Virat ke dekh bal karne aayi ho na. Phir tum kya kar rahi thi. (You woke up late according to your own comfort. You don't even care for Virat. You have told right that you came to this house only to look after him. Then, what you are doing now)

Omkar- Par Virat Kidar hai? (But where is Virat?)

Pakhi- Isko pata bhi nahi hoga Virat Kidar hai. Yeh sab bahana tha ki yeh ghar mai aneka. (Definitely she doesn't even know where is Virat. All these are excuses to come to inside this house)

Sai- Ghar mai kisiko pata nahi aur Subah thak tho mujhe bhi nahi pata ki Virat Sir bahar couch pe so rahe the. Tho app ko kaise pata chala yeh baath. Aap Virat Sir par nazar rakh rahi thi? Ha? (No one in house even me doesn't know that he was sleeping on couch. Then how do you know about it? Were you stalking him? Ha?)

Bhavani-Aye....jungli mulgi...kya bol rahi ho tum? (Aye... jungli mulgi..what you are speaking?)

Sensing that situation may go out of hands, Ashwini signaled Sonali to tell Bhavani the truth and stop the argument. Sonali went near Bhavani and whispered what happened in the morning slowly without anyone noticing. She was embarrassed hearing it. So, she tried to diffuse the situation.

Bhavani-(changing the tone) Sai...tumko college jaane mai der nahi ho rahi? Tum jao. (Sai...don't you have to go to college? You go first.

Omkar- Par Vahini, yeh ladki ne Virat ko kaise treat kar rahi hai aur aap ise kyo chod rahe ho usko esa? (But Vahini, see how this girl is treating our Virat and you are letting her go?)

Sonali feeling irritated, went near omkar and dragged him aside and told everything. Meanwhile,

Ninad-Tumko koi haq nahi hai Virat se esa barthav karne ka. Aur Virat bhi kuch nahi boltha hai isko isiliye yeh ladki yeh sab karthi rahthi hai. Anedo Virat ko puchunga mai usko. (You have not right to treat Virat that way. And even Virat doesn't tell you anything. Let him come, I will ask him)

Virat came down while Sai and Pakhi are aruguing about something and saw them and asked,

Virat- Kya horaha hai idhar? (What's happening here?)

Sai- ayiye Virat sir. Aap couch pe soya na kal raat ko, usi ka discussion chal raha hai. (Come come Virat Sir. We are discussing why were you sleeping on couch last night)

Ninad was about to tell something, but Omkar stopped him and told everything. Now everyone knows about their thing except Pakhi.

Virat- yeh mera aur Sai ka neeje mamla hai, kisko ko isme dakal dene ka koi haq nahi hai.(This is mine and Sai's private matter, no has right to interfere)

Pakhi-Virat tum apni biwi ka taraf daari karna kab bandh karoge. (When will you stop supporting your wife, Virat)

Bhavani-Are Patralekha, chod na yeh baath ko. (Are Patralekha, let it go)

Virat is shocked hearing Kaku supporting Sai and saw everyone faces. He saw Ashwini, Sonali and Karishma giggling. Bhavani, Ninad and Omkar trying to look here and there with small smile on their faces and bit embarrassed faces. Virat felt something fishy seeing everyone acting weirdly in such situation. Where Usually, small issue will start Mahabharat but today no one is speaking anything and acting weirdly. Out of curiosity he spoke,

Virat- aayi kya hua? Aaj sab log esa ajeeb kyo behave kar rahe hai? Koi kyo kuch nahi bol rahe hai? (Aayi, what happened? Why everyone is acting weird today? Why no one is speaking anything today?)

Hearing him, everyone giggled and he got more confused. Pakhi and Sai are busy in their own argument. Seeing his confused face and to add some spice Karishma spoke,

Karishma-Virat dada, did you lock your room door last night?

Virat was horrified hearing that and remembered that they did not lock their door earlier. He understood that everyone got to know about they did in bedroom and that's the reason no one is telling anything. He mentally smacked himself for not locking the door. He mentally made a note to never make this mistake and lock the door properly. He could not face anyone now and want to escape from there. Seeing Pakhi, he understood she has not clue about it. Virat thought "Good thing. If she gets to know, she will create one more big drama again. First I have to take Sai and get out of here."

Virat went near them and tried to control Sai and take her from there. He tried dragging Sai from there but Sai dodged him twice. Seeing this everyone could not control and laughed. In his struggle with Sai, his T-shirt moved aside because of which his hickey got visible. Pakhi saw that red mark and thought what might have happened. As usual Pakhi's mind thought stupidly,

Pakhi-(Thinking) Yeh kya hua Virat ko? Kahi yeh dono itna jhagda kiya ki Sai Virat ko chot pahuchayi? If so, I will not leave this girl and I should inform this to everyone immediately. (What happened to Virat? Were they fighting so badly that Sai had hurt him?

Pakhi- Virat tumhare shoulder par yeh red mark kya hai? Kahi Sai ne tumko chot tho nahi pahuchayi? Badi mami dekho na, yeh Sai ne ab Virat par var karke usko chot pahuchayi hai? (Virat what is the red mark on your shoulder? Did Sai hurt you? See Badi mami, now she is even attacking him and hurting him?)

Hearing her question Virat got more horrified and immediately adjusted his T-shirt. Everyone shocked hearing Pakhi. Actually, Pakhi spoke normally but everyone understood what actually she is talking about. Everyone turned their faces in embarrassment and Bhavani could not speak anything. Sai actually did not get about what Pakhi is speaking as Pakhi spoke without minding Sai that she is already speaking.She just heard last part and got angry hearing how she is blaming her wrongly that too for attacking him.

Sai- Pakhi didi...why will I attack him? You are just speaking non-sense.

Pakhi- See Badi mami... I am asking her reason for her hurting Virat and she is insulting me. You only knock some sense into this girl.

Sai- Ha kaku... tell me. What you want to tell.

Seeing the situation, Ashwini, Sonali and Karishma tried very hard from laughing loudly. Omkar and Ninad looked at each other and giggled. Virat could not understand where to keep his face. He is trying to drag Sai to escape but she is just dodging him. Bhavani was caught in between and could not speak anything. Bhavani thought "First they are fighting for some non-sense thing and then dragging me in the middle. Hey Deva, Kaise bahuye diye mujhe."

Pakhi- Badi mami, app kyo kuch bol nahi rahe hai? (Badi mami, why you are not speaking anything?)

Bhavani- Woh...

Sai- HaKaku...tell me...speak up....

Bhavani could not speak anything and shouted to Virat,

Bhavani-Virat..... first you take your wife and go out immediately.

Saying this she signaled with her eyes her to go out at any cost.

This time before Sai could retort or react, Virat closed her mouth with one hand and held her through waist with other hand from the back and took her out to avoid more embarrassments. Pakhi saw one on Sai's neck which got visible as her hair moved a side while they were going out.

Pakhi- Lekin Badi mami woh Virat ko chot lagi hai. (But Badi mami, Virat got hurt)

Bhavani- Are Patralekha, chod na in sab ko. Pehle tum jao aur nastha karo. (Are Patralekha, just leave it and have your breakfast)

Pakhi- Lekin Badi mami, woh Virat...

Before she could complete her sentence Karishma spoke,

Karishma-Are Patralekha Bhabhi idhar ayiye na mai aapko bathathi hu. (Are Patralekha Bhabhi came here, i will explain you everything)

Telling this she dragged her somewhere far from others. After the matter ended, Bhavani took a deep breath. Seeing horrified face of Bhavani and what all happened, finally everyone including Bhavani let out their breath and started laughing loudly. Even after sometime they could not control their laugh.

Meanwhile,

Karishma- Are woh red marks ko hickeys bolthe hai. Waise aapko kaise patha hoga. Samrat dada ne shaadi ke agle din hi ghar chod kar chale gaye. (Those red marks are hickeys. How will you know. Samrat dada left the house the next day of your marriage right.)

Pakhi- Yeh kya bakwas kar rahi ho. (What non-sense you are speaking)

Karishma-Mai sach bol rahi hu. Kal raath woh dono saath mai hi the. Maine un dono ko galthi se........and she said what all she saw. (yes, they were together last night. By mistake, I saw both of them...... and she said what all she saw)

Hearing this Pakhi's world crashed and ground slipped beneath her. She came across her biggest nightmare.

After successfully bringing her out of house he left her.

Sai- Virat Sir...what is this. I was about to give an earful.

Virat- oh pagal ladki..... Pakhi was talking about this. (He moved his T-shirt and showed her)

Sai looked at that and got horrified. She felt how stupid of her that she was arguing about this before.

Virat- Not only this they got to know what we have done earlier in our room as we forgot to lock our door.

Sai- What? Now, how can I face everyone. It will be very embarrassing.

Virat- It will be. We will think about it later but we should never forget to lock our door from now on.

Both agreed to it thinking how they got the harsh lesson for their mistake which they will not forget for the lifetime.

*****************************************************************

Check out my other works on my profile, if interested,

SAIRAT TS- Pakhi's Mistake

Fun take on Sai's Pregnancy and Chavan's ka haal after that.

SAIRAT OS- Frustrations and Failed Kisses

Fun story about Virat's frustration on Sai not allowing him to take next step in their marriage until he tells truth to Kaku about continuing her medical career.

SAIRAT SS- I am always there for you.

This part deals with Sai insecurities, pain and trauma and how Virat helps her, supports her and takes care of her.

SAIRAT OS- PATRALEKHA VAHINI

Bezzati of pyaari Pakhi by our SaiRat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 532 5
RagLak One-shots One shots on our favorite couple Ragini and Laksh Better known as RagLak or RagYa
915K 68.4K 37
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
3.4K 250 8
continued series from left right left 2 ending with season 1 tadka... Kanchanjunga Military Accademy, Ambala is a military training centre where many...
7.4K 159 40
"And yet out of all of the things I wish for, you're still here." "I'm never gonna leave your side." The world has gone to hell due to the dead risi...