I'm The Girl Outta Time

By SCOTTMCCALL44334

Faith gets sucked into the Avengers movie. What could possibly go wrong? Will she have the chance to tell the... More

Chapter 1: Sucked Into The Movie
Loki and Black Widow
Avengers
Hulk & Being Impaled
Powers...Huh Cool
Leave Out All The Rest
Battle Of New York Part 1
Battle Of New York Part 2
Battle Of New York Part 3
We Are The...Avengers
Training, Joking And Admitting
Winter Soldier
Hydra
Speech
Your My Friend
Hospital
HYDRA Base
The Avengers Tower
The Party
This Is The Worst
Wanda's...Mind Games
Barton Farmhouse
The Craddle
Baby
The Start Of The Battle
Last Battle Against Ultron
Saving Clint And Pietro
Telling The Others
Barton-Quin Farm
Natasha Shows Up & New Avengers
Birth
Redoing The Baby's Room & Talks
Confessions
Comfort
Wedding
Reception
HoneyMoon
Call From Wanda
Learning About The Meeting
Empty Feeling & BabySitter
Suit Up
Family
Arrested
Tortured & Rescue
Queens
Mother And Son
Internship
Helping My Son
Can I Have One Day?!
Get Lost Squidward
Nomad Steve
Upstate New York Avengers HQ
Wakanda Forever!!!
Infinity War
Mourning
Language Cap!
5 YEARS LATER
Being Strong
Fat Thor
Whatever It Takes
Vormir
Tony's Gauntlet
Thanos 2014
Portals
I am Inevitable
Dust
Ceremony
NightMares
Family Moments, Breakdowns & Tony

Proposing

511 8 0
By SCOTTMCCALL44334

It has been a couple months since Ultron so I am about 3 months pregnant, I am currently getting dressed for the date that I am going on with Clint, I stare at my closet trying to find something to wear.

"Natasha! Wanda!" I yelled for them.

I hear 4 pair of feet jogging up the stairs.

"Yeah, what's up?" They asked.

"Help." I said pointing at the closet.

"Ahh, trying to find a dress for your date?" Natasha asked.

"Okay, um...you have dark hair, tanish skin, pretty blue eyes, your short compared to him, his favorite color is the color of your eyes, and your favorite color is the color of the sky. So you shoulder wear a white dress to bring out your eyes." Wanda said and I smile.

"Thanks girls." I said pulling them into a hug.

I quickly change into the dress smiling.

Curling my hair a little bit and applying my makeup before grabbing my clutch and putting my heels on walking downstairs meeting Clint.

"Com'on. We gotta go." He said after staring at me for a good 10 minutes gaping like a fish, he gets me into the car and we head to the restaurant.

"Did you do all this for me?" I asked and Clint smiles lightly nodding before grabbing my hand.

"Oh my god, Clint. I love this place." I said and he chuckles.

"Yeah, I know, why do you think I brought you here?" Clint asked making me laugh and roll my eyes.

"Whatever." I said grabbing Clint's hand dragging him inside sitting down at the table that we lead to, we order our food.

"Thank you for this." I said as we wait for our food.

"It's only gonna get better." Clint said.

"What do you mean?" I asked and he smiles at me.

"That's a surprise." Clint said and I huff.

"Fine." I said with a pout making Clint laugh and shake his head.

After a couple of minutes we get our food and we eat while talking.

"When I first met you I honestly had no clue how to talk at first, because I took one look in your eyes and I was lost and hearing you tell me that you love me makes me want to cry every time and I knew that I loved you the second  that I couldn't sleep without hearing your voice or your laugh, I knew I loved you when you could make any of my bad days better by just cracking a stupid joke."  I said with a laugh.

He smiles and leans forward kissing me making me giggle just as I pull back a teen boy walks up.

"Hi?" I said confused.

"Your Faith Quin, right?" He said and I nod.

"Yup, that's me. Do I know you?" I asked

"Nope but I know you, your one of my favorite Avengers." The boy said and I smile.

"Can I get a picture with you?" He asked and I nod with a giant grin.

He takes the picture and walks away smiling

"Sorry 'bout that." I said.

"It's fine, everyone loves you, and to be honset who can blame them." Clint said.

"Com'on there's more thing, come here." He said grabbing my hand standing up.

I get up as well and he leads me to the spot under the chandelier.

"Babe, it's closed tonight." I said confused

"Trust me." Clint said looking at me then at the bouncer.

"Sorry, it's closed tonight." The bouncer said

"Sir, I'm Clint Barton." Clint said and I stand there confused.

"I'm sorry Mr. Barton, enjoy your dance." He said and looks at the person that plays the music.

"Play the song." He said 

I walk onto the dance floor with Clint and look at him.

"Did you reserve this for me?" I asked and Clint nods.

"Yeah, I did." He said.

"Your the best man ever." I said.

"You deserve the best." Clint said and then Wild Love By James Bay plays through the speakers.

"Our song?" I asked and he smiles nodding again.

"Yeah, I want this night to be one that never leaves your mind." He said, grabbing my waist as I wrap my arms around his neck and we start dancing

"Everyone's looking at you." I said and Clint laughs shaking his head.

"Trust me, they're all looking at you."  He said

"I'm too happy to care about that." I said and we continue dancing and at the end of the song he kisses me deeply and I smile into the kiss pulling back and start to walk away but he grabs my arm gently turning me around.

Everyone in the restaurant are still watching, some have their phones out recording but they are all smiling brightly.

"Clint, what are you doin---" I started but he cuts me off.

"About 4 years ago I met this gorgeous woman I had ever laid eyes on and the more I hung out with her the more I got to know about her and to be honest in my eyes she was and still is the most perfect woman, she was everything I ever wanted and more, and she still is to this day and if it isn't obvious, I'm talking about you." Clint started and I feel a tear start to drop and at the last part I laugh slightly.

"Yeah, I got that part." I said and he smiles.

"I have fallen in love with you, I'm a better man when i'm with you and lost when I'm not, you have become the most important person in my life. I had no clue that I could feel this strong about someone else, in fact I've never felt this strong about someone else in a really long time. But now I know that it is possible to feel so strongly about someone and I know that because of my love for you is strong that it makes me want to kill for you. You changed my life, the minute you walked into that medical bay and told me that it wasn't my fault with what happened. 3 months ago we found out that were pregnant with my child, there are no words in the damn world that can describe my love for you Faith Quin, there is no doubt in my mind that the two of us are meant to be together I have no problem on what I'm doing as long as long I'm dong it with you, and I want to spend the rest of my life staring at the woman that changed me and turned me into a better man than what I was before. I could just stand here and go on about everything that is perfect about you. So I have one question for you."  Clint continued and I look at him holding in my tears just as he gets down to one knee pulling out a ring.

"Faith Marie Quin will you make me that happiest man on the planet and marry me?" He asked and I nod repeatedly crying.

"Yes! Yes, I'll marry you." I said and he slides the ring on my finger standing up kissing me with everyone in the restaurant are cheering and clapping, we pull back me still crying as I smile.

"God, I am so happy that I chose to wear waterproof mascara." I said and he laughs.

"Even your crying you are still beautiful." Clint said and I kiss him again and he grabs my hand leaving the restaurant heading back to the tower.

When we walk into the tower I am still crying but my smile is large.

"Why are you so happy, today?" Wanda asked and I show her the ring and she squeals.

"Is that what I think it is?!" She asked and I nod.

"Oh my god! Natasha! Get down here!" Wanda yelled and Natasha runs down the stairs.

"Guess who just proposed!" Wanda said and Natasha's eyes go wide.

"Oh my god! Finally!" She yelled pulling me into a tight hug making me laugh.

"What's going on?" Pietro asked as he walks into the room.

"Clint proposed." Wanda said and Pietro smiles clapping Clint on the back.

"Congrats." He said.

"Thanks." Clint said as Natasha backs away from the hug.

Tony and Steve walk in as well.

"What's going on?" Tony asked.

"Clint proposed." Wanda said happily and Steve grins as Tony smiles walking over ot me hugging me tightly.

"Congrats both of you." Tony said.

"Congratulations." Steve said with a bright smile.

"Who are we congratulating and why?" Sam and Rhodey asked walking into the room.

"Clint and Faith and because Clint finally grew a pair and proposed." Tony said and I laugh lightly.

"Great, thanks Tony, you just made my fiance laugh at me. Your awesome. Thanks." Clint said making me shake my head and hug him.

"I'll be right back, I'm gonna change and clean my face." I said and walk away going to the bathroom cleaning off my face and stare at the ring on my finger trying not to cry again.

I change into some comfy clothes walking into the bedroom before falling face first on the bed.

I roll over feeling arms wrap around my waist making me smileand roll over again and rest my head on Clint's chest.

"I love you." He said and I humm.

"Love you too." I said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 47 28
Very long and detailed one shots about your favorite characters ;) Smut included but with a warning beforehand! !just 18+ please!
31.5K 884 44
Avengers soulmate!!! Her mates: Tony Steve Nat Thor Clint Bruce Loki Pietro Wanda Peter Sam Bucky Read the story to hear more!! *wink wink* ...
1.1M 38.9K 95
Y/N gets sucked into the Avengers movie. What could go wrong? Will she be able to tell the Avengers what's about to happen in the future events? Or w...
684 86 22
When the battle was over, and those that remained moved on, the older generation stepping down, as the newest Avengers take over... One decides to ta...