Sweetness Of Love ✔

Autorstwa free_bird_123_

Everything unfolds with a purpose. There existed a motive behind Abir's departure from Delhi with his childre... Więcej

CHAPTER - 01
CHAPTER - 02
CHAPTER - 03
CHAPTER - 04
CHAPTER - 05
CHAPTER - 06
CHAPTER - 07
CHAPTER - 08
CHAPTER - 09
CHAPTER - 10
CHAPTER - 11
CHAPTER - 12
CHAPTER - 13
CHAPTER - 14
CHAPTER - 15
CHAPTER - 16
CHAPTER - 17
CHAPTER - 18
CHAPTER - 19
CHAPTER - 20
CHAPTER - 21
CHAPTER - 22
CHAPTER - 23
CHAPTER - 24
CHAPTER - 25
CHAPTER - 26
CHAPTER - 27
CHAPTER - 28
CHAPTER - 29
CHAPTER - 30
CHAPTER - 31
CHAPTER - 32
CHAPTER - 33
CHAPTER - 34
CHAPTER - 35
CHAPTER - 36
CHAPTER - 37
CHAPTER - 38
CHAPTER - 39
CHAPTER - 40
CHAPTER - 41
CHAPTER - 42
CHAPTER - 43
CHAPTER - 44
CHAPTER - 45
CHAPTER - 47
CHAPTER - 48
CHAPTER - 49
CHAPTER - 50
CHAPTER - 51
CHAPTER - 52
CHAPTER - 53
CHAPTER - 54
CHAPTER - 55
CHAPTER - 56
CHAPTER - 57
CHAPTER - 58
CHAPTER - 59
CHAPTER - 60
SEQUEL

CHAPTER - 46

625 102 120
Autorstwa free_bird_123_

Hello, everyone!

I genuinely apologize for not updating.

50% of it was because I was going through writer's block and I suck at romance.

50% of it was because I was busy searching for a good college for myself and I was going through some stuff of my incredibly amazing life.

I don't have any idea how this chapter is but... I don't know what to say!

It's just that it's my first time writing romantic stuff so I am kinda nervous, I guess.

Please feel free to ignore the chapter whoever is not comfortable with romantic scenes though I don't think it's too much but still...

Uh, hope you will enjoy it.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"And this is Mishti and Abir." Rebecca introduced us to her daughter Eva and we smiled at her. "Don't they look so cute together?" She gives us a dreamy smile as I wrap my arm around Mishti's shoulder. "I can't be more proud of myself than I am."

"Oh yeah!" Eva rolled her eyes. "I think, I should get the couple who got divorced even after you were their matchmaker!"

I and Mishti chuckle as her mom makes a face. "It's all about how the couples work on their marriage."

"My daughter sounds quite experienced." Rebecca arches her eyebrows. "So when are you getting married, my girl?"

"Mom, please. With all the properties you have given me I don't think there's someone who will marry me without having any intentions."

"I do agree with you. I think you should marry a rich man then." Mishti suggested.

"Maybe." Eva frowned. "But girl some rich men are arrogant, I may be looking for someone single who would bond up with me and enjoy. Marriage is not my thing." She shrugged with a smile.

I squeeze Mishti's shoulder not preferring her to give more suggestions. Eva's father is a rich man who married her mother because she is rich and eventually they got divorced due to low understanding and trust in their relationship.

Of course, Mishti isn't aware of it so she might take it lightly but for Eva, it's not something easy. A father leaving his daughter for busy business days is not something easy topic to communicate.

"I hope you would enjoy this party. Ask me for anything if you need." Rebecca smiled at us before she walked away.

"Okay, so enjoy love birds." Eva waved at us as she followed her mother.

"This is so boring party." I exhaled rolling my eyes as my arms fall on my side.

"That's because you aren't enjoying it." Mishti chuckled. "Look at the people around how happy they are."

"Yeah!" I look around, "The only thing I like about this party is it's alcohol-free."

"Exactly! What did Eva say?" Mishti looks at me. "Something, I don't like people going wild-wild?"

"Yeah." I laughed. "Where did Neha go?"

"Uh, her boyfriend is throwing a party." She shrugs. "Did you know Sara is dating someone?"

"I don't know." I frown. "Whom is she dating?"

"She somewhat said me she met him at an ice cream bar and he asked her to hang out so she agreed. She's gone to his party today."

I nod stuffing my hands in my pockets. "Does Foziah know about it?"

"I don't know."

"I regret coming here, we could have enjoyed ourselves out somewhere in silence." I sit on the chair as a sad expression crosses my face.

"Stop pouting." Mishti laughed. "You might not regret coming here at the end you know."

"Why do you say so?" I arch an eyebrow confusedly.

"Would you like to dance with me?" She bites back her smile as she holds her hand for me.

"I would love to." I look at her amusedly as I put my hand in hers and stand up.

As we walk to the dance floor we stand in an empty place to dance, couples are dancing around and some singles are jumping crazily as they scream the lyrics.

Attractive fairy lights are decorated all around the garden area and the music is way too loud. I keep my hand on Mishti's waist as she keeps her hand on my shoulder, we entwin our other hand as we move our bodies to the music.

"Merry Christmas, Mrs. Rajvansh," I whisper as I look into her eyes.

"Merry Christmas, Mr. Rajvansh." Mishti grinned as she looked away from me.

"You look happy." I look at her carefully, there's a smile tugging her lips which isn't leaving at all, and I love that.

"Happy to be with you." Her smile widens compelling me to smile. "Let's go free?"

"Huh?" I look confused as she withdraws her hand from mine and joins the singles. I watch her jumping along with them as she laughs screeching the lyrics.

She waves me asking to join, I chuckle and shake my head she rolls her eyes and continues dancing. As I watch her dancing and enjoying I see another side of her, free.

The dress hugs her curves flawlessly, her hairs flow as she dances crazily. Her black sling bag bounces along with her. My eyes trail down her body and I don't mind if she catches me checking her out. She looks so damn sexy in that outfit and the way she maintains the bold aura with her makes me difficult to keep my thoughts and hands to myself.

I shift my gaze back to her face and my heart melts when she laughs while singing Blah Blah Blah song. I chuckle when a girl dancing beside her screams in her ear and Mishti looks startled before she laughs with her and they scream together.

I am busy checking her out when the song changes from Blah Blah Blah to Love Me Like You Do.

You're the light, you're the night
You're the color of my blood
You're the cure, you're the pain
You're the only thing I wanna touch
Never knew that it could mean so much, so much

Mishti approaches me as she puts her hair to one side, I stand straight as I remove my hands from my pocket and hold for her. Maybe she wants to dance.

You're the fear, I don't care
'Cause I've never been so high
Follow me through the dark
Let me take you past the satellites
You can see the world you brought to life, to life

She holds my gaze as she walks straight towards me, she half runs as she nears me. Straight away she smashes her lips against mine as her hands go around my neck.

So love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do
Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do
Touch me as you do, to-to-touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?

I take two steps back as I draped my arms around her waist. I kiss back with the same passion.

"I thought you wanted to go free?" I tease as we pull away for grabbing breath.

Fading in, fading out
On the edge of paradise
Every inch of your skin is a holy grail I've gotta find
Only you can set my heart on fire, on fire
Yeah, I'll let you set the pace
'Cause I'm not thinkin' straight
My head's spinnin' around, I can't see clearly anymore
What are you waiting for?

She lets our lips connect again and this time it was way too intense than the previous one.

"This is me being free." She whispers against my lips as my hands roam on her back.

Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do (like you do)
Touch me like you do, to-to-touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?
Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do (like you do)
Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do (yeah)
Touch me like you do, to-to-touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?
Oh

Her hands in my hair are driving me crazy, she pulls away, and her hands trail down to my neck.

"Room number 19."

I look at her bewildered. She yanks me to her with my collar surprising me.

"Just take me."

I'll let you set the pace
'Cause I'm not thinkin' straight
My head's spinnin' around, I can't see clear no more
What are you waiting for?

She slams her lips against mine and I lead us out of the dance floor.

This is her being free.

I pick her in my arms as I walk to the elevators and she reaches up to kiss my cheek before she starts unbuttoning my shirt.

Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do (like you do)
Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do (yeah)
Touch me like you do, to-to-touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?

I set her feet on the ground as we enter the elevator, I yank her towards me as I kiss her hungrily.

She moans against my lips as I turn us around and let my lips connect her skin, I suck on it before she grabs me for another kiss.

We can no more hear the music it's only the screams we hear from afar.

"Floor number 2." Mishti pushes me to the side and I press it before I pull her to me.

We walk out of the elevator as soon as it opens, "Stop." Mishti says breathlessly as she looks for her sling bag hanging on her arm carelessly. The red lipstick she was trying to maintain earlier is totally eradicated, my lips twitch up seeing her smudged lipstick I'm sure there is some on my mouth too.

"You booked the room." I arch an eyebrow as she hands me the key.

"I did."

I chuckle as I unlock the room and we walk in. I don't even want to take a look at this room and Mishti makes sure I don't do as she pushes me on the bed.

She drops beside me and we kiss fiercely. Our tongues unite as our touch on each other's bodies gets rushed.

She pulls my shirt open, her hands touch my bare chest before she grants her lips to connect there.

I roll us over so I'm on top of her, I balance my weight with one hand while the other rests on her cheek as I kiss her.

I slumped beside her as I put my arm around her waist and rest my forehead against hers.

"I hope you have an idea where this is leading," I whisper as I press my lips on her forehead.

"I'm all aware." She mumbled breathlessly as she closed her eyes.

"I want you to tell me now if you want to stop or reconsider."

"Let's just be free. Go on."

Our lips melt against each other, I pull away when I taste her blood and kiss her cheek.

"I gotta pee." She laughed trying to catch a breath.

"I was waiting for it." I laugh as she gets down and walks into the washroom.

I can't even believe this is happening, I run my hands through my hair. As much as I'm delighted I'm worried too. I don't know why!

I grab the water bottle from the nightstand and sip it.

"Abir." I come out of my thoughts as Mishti shouts my name.

"Everything alright?" I walk to the washroom.

"You look a little too hot." She opens the door and looks at me carefully from head to toe.

"I guess, I want you to get a little cold, Husband." She steps aside and opens the door wide for me to enter.

I chuckle as I walk in, "You have no idea how much of a turn-on it is when you call me Husband, Wife."

She laughs walking backward as I walk towards her. "Time to turn it off then."

As her back hits the shower wall I turn it on, the cold water runs down our bodies, and we stand in silence as we stare at each other.

"I have something to say." She whispers and I nod encouraging her to go on.

"I have never been open with anyone, I am used to keeping few things to myself. But there are certain things which we should share to let the other person know instead of assuming everything ourselves."

She takes a deep breath before words come from her mouth. "I don't want us to stop in the middle so spoiler alert." She looked away then back at me. "If you are not ready to be a parent please go get protection, I'm not on pills."

"Glad to hear you are not." I stroke her cheek as I gaze into her eyes. "And glad to say there is no protection needed."

She actually chuckled shaking her head and looking down. Placing my fingers under her chin I raised her face, I admire her wet face before placing my wet lips on hers.

She grips my arms as I grip her waist, the smooching sound is all around the bathroom mixed with the sound of the shower running.

A moan escapes her lips as I pull away and tug on her sleeves before kissing her shoulder. I pull her hair on one side as I kiss her collar bone, she pushes her head back as her breathing gets heavy.

I bury my face in the crook of her neck before I hear her whisper breathlessly, "Help me get rid of this dress."

━━━━━━━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━━━━━━━

A minute of silence.

Lol, I'm kinda proud I completed the chapter within two days after repeating the scenes for almost 5 days in my imagination.

I hope it was fine.

I'm happy I'm satisfied hope so you are too?

Thank you for all the love in the last chapter.

Honestly, thanks for all the love in all the chapters. I gotta take time and reply to all your comments from now again.

It's always a good moment to read your comments and reply to them but sometimes I just get occupied.

I owe you all a Thank You!

Okay, I'm just getting carried away for God knows what reason! Haha.

Do vote, comment, and share your views.

Thank y'all!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

799K 35.1K 66
Book 1 of #ARRANGED HEARTS series.... (This series will contain only arranged marriage stories...so read only if you want to read arranged marriage t...
825K 35.9K 52
{Book One: Abdallah series} "I'm sorry jawad" I stammered feeling his warm breath fanning my face, and his dark eyes boring into mine, with hate evid...
57.5K 7.5K 62
Everything unfolds with a purpose. There existed a motive behind Neil's departure from Delhi with his children. That motive guided him towards Avni...
325K 32.9K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...