Roses Are Red

Von naeguji

Bungou Stray Dogs One Shots :) feel free to request Mehr

Requests/Intro UPDATED
Fond of You (Dazushi)
Sweet Obliviousness (Ransushi)
Happy Birthday, Chuuya (Chuuatsu)
Love Potion (Dazushi)
Happy Birthday, Atsushi (Dazushi)
1, 2, 3 (Soukoku)
Hide and Seek (Ranpoe)
A Beautiful Princess (Dazatsu)
The Agency's Kitten (Dazushi)
Dazai's Pet (Dazushi)
I Remember (Dazushi)
Set Up (Soukoku)
Happy Birthday To Me (Dazatsu)
My God (ShinSoukoku)
The Art Of Seduction (Shinsoukoku)
Sidetracked(Chuuatsu)
Taunting (Fyozai)
Voodoo (Dazatsu) Pt. 1
Beautiful (Shinsoukoku)
Blood and Lust (Dazatsu)
Ropes (Chuuatsu)
Voodoo (Dazatsu) Pt. 2
Say You Love Me (Ransushi)
Watch Your Mouth (Ransushi)
Valentines Day (Ransushi)
Voodoo (Dazatsu) ALTERNATE ENDING
No Need To Lie (Sigmaki)
Rendered Speechless (Dazatsuchu)
Make The Touch Go Away (Dazatsu)
Indifferent Because You Want Me To Be (Ranpoe)
An Interesting Turn Of Events (Polydecay+Shibusawa)
The Wedding (Shinsoukoku)
❗️❗️IMPORTANT PLEAse rEAD I BEG.
Forgive Me, Lord (Dazatsu)
Jealousy Is Love (Shibufyo)
Teacher's Pet (ShibuFyo)
Twenty Three (Dazatsu)
Boy Friends (Soukoku)
A Difficult Case (Chuuran)
Designed For You (Soukoku)
24 Hours (Shibufyo)
The Need To Shed Blood (Shibufyo)
Prey and Its Predator (Shibufyo)
A Dragon's Pet (Shibufyo)
Compensation (Soukoku)(Shibufyo)
An Incu- Succubus (Shibufyo)
Look Pretty (Soukoku)
Look Pretty (pt. 2)(Soukoku)
Accidental Expiriment (Shibufyo)
Run Away With Me (Shinsoukoku)
Feel Me (Shibufyo)
Royal Affairs (Shibufyo)
Polar Opposites (Shibufyo)
Cleanliness (Dazatsu)
Ruin Me (Dazatsu)
The Waist Alone Is Ten Grand (Dazatsu + lots of others but primarily dazatsu)
Soft and Warm (Dazatsu)
The God Of Pleasure (Dazatsu)
Its Dark Out (Tsumori)
Seven Minutes In Heaven (Ranatsu)
Request Stuff!
Weasel (Tsumori)
No more updates

Drunk and In Love (Dazatsu)

2.6K 67 59
Von naeguji

(Word count: 3043)

(Warnings: attempting sexual assault)

Don't be shy! Please leave feedback in the comments! It helps me improve how I write and motivates me to keep writing ^^

-

  "Ah- cmon!" Atsushi groaned as it began to rain. Not just rain- it was pouring outside. How obnoxious. He held his arms above his head and ran into the closest open facility. A bar. It wasn't too busy. Oh, how nice.

  Atsushi sighed quietly as he took a seat at the bar. "Can I get you something to drink?" The bartender asked with a smile. She had black hair in a ponytail, her eyes closed and she had a smile on her face. He wasn't sure why... but he got a sort of weird vibe from the female. Ah- who cares?

  "Ah.. do you have non alcoholic beverages?" Atsushi asked with a slight smile. He most definitely couldn't hold his liquor. One or two shots and he was absolutely gone. So, naturally, he wouldn't be getting any. It was obvious to anyone.

  "Sure! If you don't mind, I can let you try out one of my favorites." The lady hummed. It was a little odd. Her uniform didn't match some of the other bartenders, and she didn't have a name tag. But Ah- maybe she was a trainee that was new here? He'd certainly never seen her before a

  "Ah, I don't mind at all." Atsushi nodded and watched as she walked away with a smile. He turned his back to the counter and examined the bar.

  It had such a calming atmosphere. Quiet music played as he watched rain hit the window. He hated water but he loved the smell of rain. How funny. He hummed softly along with the tune of the song. His phone pinged. He tilted his head as he took it out. Ah- it was just Dazai.

  "Haha I bet you hate the water cuz ur a cat" was the effortless text that was sent.

  Atsushi sent a selfie with his unamused face, and texted "haha, very funny." He didn't find it too funny at all. Now he was all wet and cold.

  Left on seen? Oh well. Dazai honestly was unpredictable. He could've just opened his phone and was scheming up his next clever remark whilst he did. Or maybe he just suddenly didn't feel like responding, or was going to but got busy.

  Atsushi shut off his phone and slipped it in his pocket. He turned back to the counter as he heard the girl approach again. "Here you go!" She chimed as she pushed a glass of a drink to him.

  "What is it?" He asked curiously as he lifted the glass up.

  "I want you to try and guess. Go on. Try it!" She seemed really enthusiastic. She must really like the drink, it seemed.

  Well, if Atsushi were to properly guess, he would have to drink most of it to make sure he actually caught onto its flavor and such. He smiled and lifted the glass to his lips, tilting his head back drinking the whole thing. It tasted odd, but not too bad. But- still odd.

  "It tastes like..." he frowned as he placed the glass down, body drooping for a second before he tilted his head so much so there was no way his neck didn't hurt. "...mmm..."

  His eyebrows furrowed as his brain seemed to become fuzzy. Ah? What did it taste like? Why did it stump him so much? He tilted his head to the other side this time, humming softly. Hey... that's weird. Everything looked just- a teeny bit off. Hmm...

  "...youuuu..." Atsushi's word came out slurred as he rested his gaze on the woman who only smiled. She walked out from behind the counter. "...mmm.." he slumped forward, against her, ending up falling off the chair and into her arms.

  It caught attention of some people, but no one seemed to question it as the woman took Atsushi out back. "How wonderful! I knew the second I had eyes on you that I could get you!!" She giggled, unsettlingly. Atsushi wasn't- processing that at all. He just knew everything was spinning.

  The female dropped Atsushi, letting his body slump against the wall. The woman knelt down, beginning to unbutton Atsushi's shirt. But the poor boy wasn't even processing it. He just knew that the rain had stopped. "..sky."

  "Don't you dare." It wasn't her voice. It certainly wasn't Atsushi's voice. Oh.. even in a drunken state he could recognize the voice anywhere, turning lazily to look at the entrance to the back alley where he'd been dragged.

  A heavily panting Dazai, holding a gun, pointed at the woman. "..get away from him." He hissed, taking steps forward. It was odd to see him look so enraged. "You're under arrest."

  "For what?" The woman scoffed but did back off.

  "..for drugging, kidnapping, raping and sexually assaulting men." He growled. "I was lucky enough to see you in the back of his selfie.." If he hadn't sent the selfie with the female in the background, Atsushi might be losing something so incredibly precious right now.

  More footsteps. A black haired man, followed by quite a few police officers. "Help me!" The female was trying to play innocent now, unaware that they worked together. "He's threatening me!"

  "..you're a good actor. But unfortunately, I can see through anything." Ranpo pushed up his glasses as policemen were slow to apprehend the woman in case she tried to act out. "The crimes you committed can't even be punished with death. They're unforgivable and disgusting."

  Dazai was quick to rush over to Atsushi's side, cupping his face after buttoning his shirt right back up. "Atsushi. Atsushi. Hey."

  Atsushi stared at him for a moment before leaning forward to slump against him with a vigorous giggle. "You smell good.." he nuzzled his face into the others chest.

  "You're drunk, Atsushi." Dazai sighed. He was just glad that he got here before anything awful happened to him. He carefully lifted him up into his arms.

"Mmm.. softer...~" Atsushi sighed breathily before he leaned his head against the others collar bone, licking it.

Dazai was- definitely caught of guard. He most definitely didn't show it on his face, though. He just gently pushed Atsushi's head away.

  The brunette really couldn't be happier with his somewhat inconvenient incredible memory. Obviously, he remembered things he didn't want to. He couldn't forget a single thing. But. When a case arrived a month ago of this woman that had sexually assaulted many males, for some reason it was pushed aside. No... it wasn't. There was just so much that was going on that it got lost along with everything else that was happening. Damn...

  He was just happy that he was able to remember her face when he saw the photo. He debated on texting Atsushi to get out of the bar but Atsushi might've asked for an explanation and that would've been complicated and taken a while and just... maybe he should've called him. Yeah. But he didn't. He panicked and just ran as fast as he could.

  And he got here just in time, along with Ranpo, the others and the police men. He'd never forgive himself if the woman managed to get to Atsushi. "Is he drunk or drugged?" Kunikida asked seriously as Dazai carried Atsushi back to the group.

  "..he's drunk." Dazai sighed. He set him down onto the ground and Yosano knelt down, examining him.

  "No injuries. He got lucky." She gently patted his head only to earn a hiccup from Atsushi, who was staring, cross eyed, up at her.

  "I'll take him back to his place." Dazai spoke calmly as he lifted him back up bridal style. "I'll make sure he goes to sleep then I'll visit again in the morning." It was odd. Dazai had very few moments where he was always so serious.

  Everyone seemed to agree. And the brunette walked back to Atsushi's apartment. Atsushi kept grabbing onto him, licking his collar bone a little before he went to lick his cheek. And quite nearly got his lip. "Atsushi, quit licking me." He huffed as he adjusted how he was holding him to do so with one hand, using the other to turn the knob of the apartment door.

  "Damn.. it's locked." Of course it's locked. Why wouldn't it be? He looked to Atsushi and set him down, putting his hands in his pockets to find the key. But to no avail. He sighed softly and shook his head as he lifted him up. "Looks like we have to go to my place.." he murmured quietly.

He unlocked and opened the door to his own apartment and set Atsushi on the couch. "Dazai- dazai- " he kept tugging on his shirt while giggling.

"..Atsushi. I'll be right back. Relax.." Dazai murmured and wrapped him in a blanket.

"Ooo.. okay. Warrrm." Atsushi hummed happily.

Dazai went to the room he slept him, with a large garbage bag and actually cleaned up the place. He couldn't have Atsushi sober in the morning and concerned about his own drinking habits. He cleaned up the house the best he could, and then took the trash out.

He then returned to Atsushi, with a glass of water only to find him gone. "Atsushi-?" A panicked tone of voice was the one that called out the weretigers name, only to be tackled from behind onto the couch. "-!" He groaned. Drunk Atsushi was such a handful.

  Atsushi had Dazai pinned down to the couch, hovering over him. "Dazai!" He spoke his name with such bubbly enthusiasm.

  Dazai sighed. "What is it, Atsushi?"

  "Kiss me."

  ... "No." Dazai took a second or so to genuinely respond. But- he certainly was caught off guard. His voice was calm and serious despite how much his mind was racing.

  Atsushi only whined. "Why not?" He pouted. "Then- can I kiss you?"

  "No one will be kissing anyone." Dazai sat up. Atsushi whimpered and leaned forward, trying to kiss him anyways. Dazai simply clasped his palm around the others lips. He wouldn't be upset with him. It's not like Atsushi was properly thinking. "You're not properly sober. That would be cruel of me to use this to my advantage and kiss you." Dazai sounded so serious. How odd...

  Atsushi gasped, moving his face away from my hand. "It would be an advantage to kiss me? So that means you want to!?" As if all other words had flew out of his mouth, he went for another kiss, just to get blocked again. He whined.

  "Atsushi. No." Dazai spoke sternly.

  Atsushi sighed in defeat, opting to slump against him in response. "..you're so mean." He whimpered. Dazai blinked as he watched the others eyes go glossy. Was he really about to cry? Well, not like he could blame him... he was drunk.

Atsushi whined loudly as he began to cry, hiccuping and tugging at Dazai. "But- but I love you! So you have to kiss me now!"

"You don't love me." He spoke softly. "You're drunk."

"N-No-! I love you!" He whined. "Because I'm drunk means that I'm- actually speaking the truth!!" He tried to climb onto the other again.

"Okay. That's enough for tonight." Dazai stood up and lifted Atsushi up. Atsushi whimpered soflty.

Dazai set Atsushi down on the bed, and tucked him in. "Rest." He sat down on a chair and took out a book.

Atsushi huffed and crossed his arms, curling up into a ball and closing his eyes.

Dazai wasn't sure what to make of the situation... He knew that Atsushi hasn't been lying. The alcohol had gotten him to confess. How long had he been hiding if, he wondered? Dazai had been hiding his own feelings for quite some time.

Every time his heart sped up or his body felt warm around Atsushi, he thought that he'd just been poisoned or that his previous suicide methods were catching up to him. But... no. He was in love. And it was quite an odd feeling...One he wasn't sure whether he liked it or not.

Regardless, he just knew that he was in love. With Atsushi Nakajima. And he knew that even though Atsushi was drunk... his confession had been genuine.

  For the first time in his life, Dazai was so deep into thought he wasn't on guard like how he normally was, eyes widening as he was practically pounced on, falling out of the chair and being tackled to the ground. "-!" Did someone sneak into the house? No- he would've sensed it.

Dazai's eyes widened as he felt a desperate pair of lips latch onto his neck, and began to suck. "Atsushi-!" He was so caught off guard. His face grew warm. He liked it. Atsushi's body was pressed against his own. But this was wrong. Very wrong. Atsushi wasn't sober. If he let him do even this .. no.

Dazai was quick to regain composure and pushed Atsushi off of him, especially when he felt a small bite come from him. He'd left a mark.. "Atsushi..." telling him to stop.. wouldn't do a thing. He wasn't in a right enough mind to process it.

Atsushi sat there. He definitely looked like he just woke up, and was most definitely still drunk. He stared at Dazai, who sat up and rubbed his neck, backing away from Atsushi. Then he started to cry. "I don't get it. Why don't you love me?" The logic that Dazai didn't want to do anything, even kiss, because Atsushi was drunk meant he didn't love him was very flawed. But again, he was drunk. He wasn't thinking properly.

Dazai didn't know why those specific words struck a cord with him. He watched as Atsushi clung to him, only in a hug fashion. "I-I don't get it-" he hiccuped. "I'm not- so unattractive, am I?" He cried softly.

"..." Dazai sighed quietly. "You are not unattractive.. I love you." He pet his hair, closing his eyes. Atsushi probably wouldn't remember Dazai's confession when he awoke tomorrow.

Atsushi hiccuped quietly as he curled up in the others lap. "..sleepy.."

"Then sleep." He spoke softly. For the first time in a week or so, he actually managed to get some shut eye whilst holding a slowly passing out Atsushi in his arms.

-

"..." Atsushi frowned as he slowly woke up. What a headache he had.. what happened? It was sort of a blur..? He'd regain memories in due time.

"Look who's awake..." Dazai spoke softly. Atsushi slowly lifted his head to look up at him. Where were they..? This wasn't his own apartment. And- why were they on the floor..? In fact, himself was resting in Dazai's lap. "..I bet that head of yours hurts like hell.." he gently handed the boy a glass of water and painkillers.

"..Thank you.." Atsushi murmured bitterly as he swallowed the pills with water.

"Do you remember what happened?"

"..not.. not really." Atsushi murmured softly. "..can you- update me?"

"..well, a woman who's a registered sex offender in the area managed to get you drunk.. and.." Dazai didn't get a chance to finish as Atsushi instantly tensed up, running his hands all over his own body and hugging himself. Panicking. "No, no.. don't worry.. I got to you and stopped her before she could do anything..."

Atsushi slowly seemed to calm down. "Oh.." he'd been terrified. What if.. Dazai hadn't come in time?

"..I was going to take you home but I couldn't find your keys, so I brought you to mine instead." He pat his head.

"Oh.." Atsushi leaned against him fully. "Thank you, Dazai."

"You must remember that you proclaimed your love for me last night~" he purred, joking around to try and lighten the mood. Except he wasn't actually joking.

Atsushi blinked, his eyes widened. "I did what!? No way! Why would I-!" How embarrassed. His drunk self really just gave it away like that?

"Aw, don't be shy~! You did try to kiss me a good couple of times." He snickered teasingly.

"H-hah-!?" Atsushi whined loudly. "Well- you know- I was just drunk, right? Eheh. Eheheh..." a nervous chuckle escaped his lips.

Dazai just gave him a mischievous smile. Atsushi only whined and hid his face in the others chest. "It's okay. I love you too."

Atsushi stopped. "...?" He slowly lifted his eyes. "You.." he locked eyes with the other, expecting some sort of teasing look. But the other wore a genuine smile on his face. Eyes soft. "..what is that?" He asked quietly.

Dazai tilted his head slightly only to realize what he was talking about, his smile fading as he brought a hand up to the mark on his neck. ".. I was caught off guard. You did mark me. But don't worry.." he already knew Atsushi would feel awful about it.

And he was completely right. Atsushi whined. "I'm so sorry.. I'd didn't do anything else, did I!?"

"No, and even if you did... it's not like you actually did. You didn't have control over your body. But you only marked me." Dazai sighed. "Now, don't stress yourself too much. It'll hurt your head, what with the hangover. Atsushi has a hangover. That's not a sentence I'd ever think was possible." He smiled.

It was obvious that Atsushi still felt bad. He sighed softly, and sat up straight only for a moment before he was pushed back to Dazai's chest with a small 'oof'. "I know you haven't had a hangover before, but even blinking will cause minor pain in your head. I'll be taking care of you all day today.. I just want you to relax."

Atsushi sighed and slowly nodded. "..and if you're good maybe I'll let you kiss me." Dazai snickered in a joking tone of voice.

"Shut up!" Atsushi groaned in embarrassment.

Dazai chuckled and lifted him up into his arms, standing up to place him down onto the bed and tuck him in. "I'll be right back with some soup."

Atsushi slowly nodded and watched the other walk away. What a situation this turned out to be.. all because of the rain. He'd never imagined he'd end up getting drunk, confessing, Dazai returning his feelings...

Dazai.. Dazai loved him. With a warm smile, Atsushi closed his eyes and let his aching mind rest as the smell of soup filled the air.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

32.4K 1.1K 15
* ༄ ೃ °•⁀➷ ❝𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙤𝙗𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨, 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙣𝙤𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙗𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙚�...
3.3K 129 21
Just a collection of short Bungou Stray Dogs stories, hope you like it! I use random first names to replace the reader's, but you can read by replaci...
288K 13.9K 34
in which you get transported to the bungou stray dogs universe.
5.4K 78 46
°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ VARIOUS BSD X READER ONE-SHOTS Works from my Tumblr! All works are fluff °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・