𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗛 𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗟 ➵ s. bl...

By flwrsgrace

ੈ✩‧₊˚ (Sirius Black x Fem! OC) "𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲, 𝗶'𝗺 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮 𝗳... More

00 | cast
01 | shock
02 | the truth
03 | lioness
04 | back in time
05 | goodbyes
06 | fourth year summary
07 | power, gleam and glow
08 | "he's not james"
09 | polaroid's
10 | harry's trial
11 | necklace
12 | god is a woman
13 | refrigerator light
14 | umbridge
15 | secrets and lies
16 | good grief
17 | dumbledore's army
18 | harry's dream
19 | christmas
20 | wedding
21 | sick
22 | "you're not a bad person"
23 | nightmares
24 | date night
25 | the ministry
26 | "you're okay"

00 | prologue

10.4K 261 59
By flwrsgrace

— SIRIUS AND ROSANNA WERE both cuddled up on the couch together. Rosanna had her head laid against his chest as he ran his fingers through her hair. The two had been together since their 6th year at Hogwarts. They were engaged to be married but due to the war they decided to wait until they had the wedding.

Sirius fell in love with Rosanna the second he met her. As cliche as it sounds, it's true. He loved how happy and bubbly she was, a true Hufflepuff. "Sorry, pup, but I've got to go and check on Peter. I promised Lily and James I would" Sirius said as he stood up. "Well I'm coming with you. Remember we promised neither one of us would go anywhere alone" Rosanna told him.

He reluctantly agreed to let her come and they apparated to Peters flat. They knocked on his door but there was no answer. "Pete, it's just me and Rosanna" Sirius said in hopes he was just scared of who it was.

Still no answer.

"Alohomora" Rosanna muttered as she pointed her wand at the door. The door made a clicking noise before it opened. Sirius and Rosanna walked in. They looked around but Peter was nowhere to be seen making Sirius' heart drop. "Rosanna! We've got to go!" Sirius shouted as he grabbed her hand and quickly apparated them to Potter Cottage.

Rossana looked up at the house in front of her and felt everything slow to a halt. The top half of James and Lily's house was almost completely blown up. Rosanna began to make her way toward the house but not before Sirius takes her hand and makes sure she brings out her wand.

They carefully walk inside, wands raised. "James! Lily!" Sirius shouted as he looked around the ground floor of the house while Rosanna began going up the stairs. When she reached to top she let out a scream that was mixed between a gasp. Sirius' head snapped over to the stairs as he began running to the girl. "Pup! I'm coming!" He ran up the stairs and stopped in his tracks as he saw what she was screaming at.

He found Rosanna gripping onto James as she sobbed into his chest that wasn't falling up and down.

"Rosanna? Rosanna why isn't he moving?" Sirius asked the girl with a horrified look on his face.

Rossana looked up at him with tear-stained cheeks. Sirius kneeled beside him and took a hold of his shoulders. "James, James come on man this isn't a funny joke come on get up now! Please get up! Please..." He trailed of as Rosanna pulled him away gently from the body of his best friend.

He fell back into the girl and sobbed into her chest. They were interrupted when they heard Harry's cries. They shot up from where they were laying in each other arms and into Harry's nursery.

What they saw only horrified them more. Lily Potter, Rosanna's best friend, laying lifeless on the floor while Harry stared at his mother with tears running down his little cheeks. Rosanna walked forward and took Harry out of his crib before sitting down with her back against it while staring at Lily feeling her blood run cold.

Sirius sat next to her wrapping an arm around her as they cried together, grieving for their friends. "We should get Harry out of here he shouldn't be seeing this" Rosanna said through her sobs. Sirius nodded and took Harry from her as she crawled forward slightly and gently stroked Lily's hair before kissing her head gently.

"I'll miss you Lil's"

Sirius and Rosanna made their way outside and found Hagrid walking up the path. "Hagrid? What are you doing here" Rosanna asked the man as she wiped away her tears that were still falling. "I'm here to collect Harry" "What no! He's staying with us he's going nowhere with you!" Sirius shouted only to be shushed gently by Rosanna.

"I'm sorry Sirius it's Dumbledores orders" Hagrid informed them.

"Can you just give us a minute Hagrid" Rosanna asked. "Course"

They two walked a little bit away from the large man to talk. "Sirius you know I don't trust Dumbledore but I think he'll know what's best and safest for Harry" Rosanna said making Sirius roll his eyes.

"Ella! We're his god parents for god's sake! We should be the ones looking after him"

"I know but I think this time we should trust Dumbledore and give Harry to Hagrid as much as I don't want to do it. It's not safe for him to be with us right now. The death eaters will come looking for him and we will be the first place they check." Rosanna reasoned with him making Sirius nod reluctantly.

They walked back over to Hagrid and they each gave Harry a kiss on the cheek before gently handing him over to Hagrid. "Take my bike Hagrid. I won't be needing it" Sirius said while balling up his fists.

They watched as Hagrid and Harry disappeared into the night sky with tears in their eyes.

"Right come on we're going to find that little betraying bastard!" Sirius said as he took Rosanna's hand and began to look for Peter Pettigrew. They didn't have to look very far he was surprisingly only round the corner. Sirius ran forward and backed the man into a corner. "You sold James and Lily to Voldemort didn't you!" Sirius yelled in Pettigrew's face.

"I don't know what you mean Sirius. Rosanna please get him off me" Peter squealed and tried to make his way over to her. "Don't you dare go near her! We all know about your weird little crush on her" Sirius yelled as he blocked the man's way. "What do you mean? She's my friend!"

"Friend my arse! How do you explain this then?" Sirius yelled as he went into Pettigrew's jacket pocket and pulled out a picture of Rosanna dancing about the Gryffindor common room. "Oh my god" Rosanna muttered under her breath, her face full of disgust. Sirius brought out his wand and held it out towards Peter.

Suddenly Peter managed to grab Rosanna's arm and he pulled her in front of him and held his wand to her neck. "Put the wand down Sirius and she won't get hurt" Peter warned. Sirius was furious. He was about to put the wand down when Rosanna gave him a death stare, telling him not to do it.

"Rosanna if you come with me, no one will get hurt" Peter said making Sirius ball his fists tightly.

Rosanna didn't say a word.

"Fine! If I can't have you no one can!" Peter said as he dug the wand further into her neck. "Sirius Black betrayed Lily and James Potter!" Peter yelled. "Avada kedavra!" Peter shouted and seconds later Rosanna fell limp to the floor. The curse went further than he intended and killed 12 muggles as well.

With a roar of anger Sirius launched himself onto Peter. He punched and punched until his fist ended up connecting with the ground. Peter had turned into his rat Animagus and scurried off. Sirius quickly made his way over to Rosanna. "Pup?! Rosanna! Please! Please don't leave me! I still need you! Please come back!" Sirius screamed in pure agony.

He held her limp body in his arms as he cried into her hair. "Please..." He mumbled through his sobs. All he wanted was to see those eyes loved so much flutter open. One by one Aurors started to surround him. "Sirius Black, your being arrested for the betrayal of James and Lily Potter and murder of Rosanna Robinson and 12 muggles" Came a familiar voice to Sirius.

He looked up from Rosanna to see Alastor Moody looking back at him with a disappointed face. Two aurors walked up behind Sirius and grabbed his arms and began dragging him away from Rosanna. "NO! NO LET ME GO! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! TAKE ME BACK TO ROSANNA!" He shouted desperately but it was no use because moments later he was apparated to Azkaban prison.

Alastor Moody kneeled down beside the dead body of Rosanna Robinson. "Another good soldier down" he said, his voice being the gentlest it had ever been. He had grown close with the young girl after she had saved him from being killed by Rodulphus Lestrange. He would never admit it out loud but he loved her like she was his daughter.

No one knew that, except from her.

Meanwhile back in Azkaban, Sirius was being flung into a cell. "The murdered lunatic" The guard laughed. "Why'd you do it?" The guard asked. "I didn't since you ask and I don't really see how it's any of your business if I did" Sirius said bitterly. The guard just laughed. "Oh you're really going to fit in here!" Sirius looked up at the guard with a confused look.

"Everybody in here is innocent, didn't you know that?" The guard taunted before walking off, swing his keys in his hand. Sirius sat down with his back against the wall as he buried his head between his legs. "I will avenge your death Rossana, I promise you" He muttered to himself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.5K 1.4K 25
Maxine Black is the only daughter of the infamous serial killer Sirius Black, when he was only 16 years old. As she enters her last year of Hogwarts...
134K 3.7K 53
"YOU, WINNIFRED BLACK, ARE EXTRAORDINARY. WITH ONE TEAR, YOU CAN SAVE A LIFE." cedric diggory x fem!oc to fred weasley x fem!oc
71.1K 2.1K 53
"Be a good girl and listen" his voice was cold yet demanding and dominate "Y-Yes" I felt my breath hitch as I suddenly felt small Her name is Syden...
4.1K 239 7
Alexander Altair Black, the son of the infamous Sirius Black, found little enjoyment in life as the sole heir of a family known for nothing but its d...