The Lady That Has A Princess...

By CN_SweetSmile

NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 公主病娇宠日常 AUTHOR: 十六月西瓜 The female partner in "Extremely Addicted" can be called the w... More

CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
LAST CHAPTER

CHAPTER 1

12.3K 163 22
By CN_SweetSmile

    The ear of the book looked at the one in his hand, and the more he looked at it, the more angry he got.

    After seeing it, although there was still more than half of the book left, she still couldn't help throwing the book out of sight.

    It was already past eleven o'clock in the evening, and she rubbed her astringent eyes and went to the bathroom in a pink pajamas.

    When she finished brushing her teeth and washing her face, she couldn't help but mutter, "Is this male protagonist a stupid? Actually, without even asking, I believe that the female partner is his benefactor when he was a child, because of Shu Er and Shure. It sounds homophonic? Also, this female protagonist is really vicious. The female partner didn’t do anything, just because the male lead was so kind to her during the time he admitted the wrong person. In the end, she actually sold the female partner to the mountainous area to dig for coal. Don’t let the female partner come back? Is this someone doing something? Who did the female partner provoke someone? It’s so miserable inexplicably? It’s simply a disaster!"

    This is not the first time Shu Er saw it, but it was her first Really feel angry again.

    There are two reasons why she is so angry. One reason is that the female partner in the book is really innocent. At first, the male protagonist didn’t say anything but was kind to her suddenly. She was flattered, trembling, fearful and joyful every day, fearful. Where can I not do well? But the goodness was quickly taken back, not only was it quickly taken back, she even got into a lot of trouble because of it.

    The second reason is because she has the same name as the miserable female partner in the book!

    This is too cheating.

    But in the final analysis, this is just a copy, and Shu Er sent a few words in a sincere feeling and put the matter down.

    Anyway, everything in the book is nothing more than the author's settings for abuse, and they can't be true. Who is serious and stupid.

    Thinking about this, she went to bed and fell into a deep sleep.

    A voice rang softly in Shu Er's ear, "Shu Er, wake up soon, Second Young Master Tang sent you fruit and milk again."

    Shu Er was awakened and there was no feeling of getting up. She just got up from the desk inexplicably, feeling a little strange in her heart. She rubbed her sleepy eyes, then slowly opened them.

    But after a few seconds, her eyes widened in surprise!

    Didn't she sleep in the bed at home? Why did she go back to class when she woke up?

    Obviously she has just received the admission notice for the college entrance examination, is she going to go to university in a month? How is this going?

    When Shu Er was still fascinated, and didn't know what happened, the fruit and milk in the population just now passed to her in a relay from the table closest to the window.

    The whole process actually only took a minute or two. The classmates seem to be used to helping the ears of the book pass things.

    She subconsciously looked at the transparent box placed on the desk, and then opened it.

    It is full of various colorful fresh fruits, and even a disposable plastic fork is thoughtfully prepared on the side.

    The ear of the book opened the plastic bag, took out the fork, forked a piece of mango, and chewed it in his mouth.

    Hey, it's so sweet.

    Is there a sense of taste in the dream?

    While Shu Er was eating fruit, there were a few sour sounds around her.

    "Shu Er, what is the relationship between you and Huo Chao? Why did he send someone to give you fruit every day?"

    "Yeah, it's already the third day today."

    "Shu Er, you and Huo Chao before transferring to another school? Do you know him?"

    Huo Chao? Which Huo Chao?

    Before Shu Er could figure it out, at this time, the voice she heard at the beginning said loudly, "

    Stop talking, the old class is coming!" Several nearby girls stopped reluctantly. discuss.

    Before the ears of the book reacted, her deskmate was already quick to help her collect the fruit on the table and put it into the hole in the desk. "The old class hates people eating in class. "

    Shu'er said dryly, "Oh."

    After a class, Shu Er clearly realized that she was wearing a book, and she became the little poor female partner in the "Extreme Infatuation" she had just read before going to bed!

    It's really cheating. Sure enough, fg can't stand upright, and when she says she can't take it seriously, she actually wears the book by herself!

    Now this point in time should be when the plot has just begun.

    The female partner transferred to the male lead's high school in the second year of high school. The male lead heard the female partner’s name by chance on the first day of school. Shu Er thought she was the benefactor Shu who saved him in an earthquake when she was a child. Yeah, so I started to repay my gratitude in my own way.

    Regardless of whether there is a problem with the way the male protagonist repays his gratitude, the male protagonist actually has no major problems with his starting point. He wants to treat the female partner as a "savior" and wants to repay her. Thinking that she had just transferred school and might not be able to integrate into the new learning environment as soon as possible, he wanted to be her powerful backer and help her get acquainted with her classmates. After morning exercises every morning, someone was sent to give her food.

    In fact, because of his behavior, the female partner really enjoyed the life of the stars holding the moon for a while. The girls in the class asked her about Huo Chao intentionally or unintentionally, holding her everywhere, not daring to offend her. Let the female partner be surprised and happy, thinking that pie is falling in the sky.

    Pies are indeed falling in the sky. But this pie was quickly taken back by the male lead. Because not long after, the real savior of the male protagonist appeared. After the heroine appeared, naturally there was nothing to be a female partner.

    After the female partner lost the care of the male lead, she suddenly fell from the sky to the ground. At first, how much the girls in the class praised her, and then they mocked her more. Even she was regarded as a thorn in the eye by the heroine.

    Because the heroine thought that the female partner was deliberately impersonating her.

    But it really isn't. From Shu Er's point of view, the female partner is really innocent. The male protagonist does not say anything, but repays his favor, not even telling the female partner anything. Even the communication between him and his female partner is pitiful.

    Even if you are good for a female partner, you don't need to do everything yourself.

    Just like the fruit milk just now, it was not delivered by Huo Chao himself at all. He just found a boy in the class, paid some money, and asked someone to help run errands. He's not bad for money anyway.

    These are just superficial goodwill.

    In the past three days, the female partner has not even seen Huo Chao's brother, let alone Huo Chao himself? She only knew that the food she ate was given to her by Huo Chao, a senior high school man.

    Shu Er coldly snorted, the male lead is afraid that the female worthy wants to show kindness, and take the opportunity to frustrate him?

    But he really didn't guess wrong.

    The previous female partner could not, but she would. It's been three days since school started, and Huo Chao has already given her three days of delicious food.

    Although the original body didn't do anything, in the eyes of the cautious heroine, she was already labeled as "impersonating her" and "intentionally hooking up with Huo Chao".

    From this moment on, even if she wanted to protect herself, it was too late, and the hostess would not let her go. Anyway, she was confessed by the male protagonist, which was already the original sin.

    In this case, it is better not to do one, two endlessly, and simply implement these two labels.

    The sand sculpture male protagonist, who is stupid and rich, and has bad eyesight, she will teach him how to be a man.

    As for the heroine, Shu Er doesn't have any guilt thoughts. Not to mention that from the moment she wore the book, she stood on the opposite side of the female host in the city, not to mention that the hostess might sell her to the mountainous area to dig for a lifetime of coal. And it’s been in 9012, and there is no such thing as "saving grace and promise" for a long time. Otherwise, why didn't he immediately be with the female partner when he didn't see the male lead confessing to the wrong person?

    He didn't even show his face!

    After school in the afternoon, Shuer and Ning Meng, who was at the same table who had awakened her at the beginning, said aloud, then took the fruit box they had eaten and walked to the third grade (36th) class.

    The female partner was shy and frightened in her heart for the past two days, and she didn't even want to look for him at all. Even if you think about it, the female partner dare not. The original body is too introverted, and too sensitive and shy.

    But she would not be afraid.

    The male lead is in Class 36.

    When she went to find Huo Chao, Huo Chao's brother was chatting with him.

    Xu Chen was a big guy standing, slightly bent over, his hands propped on his desk, with a look of curiosity, "A Xiao, do you like the transfer student in the second year of high school?"

    Huo Chaoyan is concise, the whole person is lazy, nothing. The interest in the conversation, "No."

    "Then did you find someone to give her three days of fruit? Or did your nanny specially cut and put it in a box?"

    Huo Chao twitched his mouth. Regarding this, he I had already thought about it a long time ago, "I used to have a relationship with her... I promised her to take care of her." In fact, Huo Chao still said it implicitly. At the age of eight, he promised to protect her for life. But there is no need to let the brothers know this sentence at present.

    Xu Chen said harshly, with obvious surprise in his tone, "Pay attention to her? To what extent? Don't you be deliberately wronged by others!"

    Huo Chao didn't answer these words, he naturally had consideration in his heart.

    This is also the reason why he has not come forward by himself in the past three days.

    Ten years have passed since the accident that year. Ten years later, the little girl who saved his life by herself is also seventeen years old this year.

    People's hearts are changeable. No one knows what the other party has become in the past ten years, whether it is still as kind as before. Before he knew the other party's character, he was not ready to tell the story about ten years ago. Ten years ago he only asked the other person's name, but did not say his own.

    However, he will still fulfill the promise he made.

    As for how to take care of her, there are many grades. Let her worry about food and clothing is the most common and simple one.

    Shu Er didn't know this conversation between the male lead and his friend. If she knew it, she would definitely be snorting coldly in her heart.

    In her heart, the male lead is a fool. Because of his reckless behavior, he directly killed the female partner for life.

    The female partner even silently fell in love with the male protagonist because of the initial care, and has never forgotten him in her life. While digging coal and crying, she also recalled their "sweet" time. It is through these sweet times that the female partner has been able to grit her teeth in the mine for so many years.

    Now that she has become a female partner, she will not sit still.

    Then he shouldn't blame her for making things happen!

    Although the male protagonist's personality is a little bit sick, he tends to be extreme.

    But Shu Er is not afraid. She has watched anime before and knows that Bing Jiao will only show strong possessiveness and paranoia towards the objects she likes, and get rid of the existence that threatens her.

    She is just the "savior" of the male protagonist, so she is not within the above conditions.

    After the ears of the book arrived at the male lead class, he asked the boy sitting by the window to call Huo Chao for help.

    Because he is already in his third year of high school, almost all the classmates are still there even after school is over. Although Huo Chao is a campus lever, he is still there.

    After someone shouted for help, it didn't take long for Shu Er to see two boys walking forward and backward.

    The boy walking in front has thick eyebrows and big eyes, his eyes are piercing, he is a bit big, looks very energetic, and he should not be the hero.

    As for the one behind him... As

    soon as Huo Chao walked out, Shu Er's eyes lit up.

    It is a male protagonist, tall, impeccable appearance, and a good-looking face that is unforgettable. It is definitely the look that most girls like before and after the book.

    His eyebrows were cold, and his unruly and frivolousness all converged in those deep and narrow eyes.

    Shu Er jumped forward two steps, and shouted to Huo Chao lively, "Brother."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

572K 11.7K 102
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 穿书女配豪门娇宠 AUTHOR: 十六月西瓜 In the book "The Devil's Lover", the man with "power across Southeast Asia" is as charming as a black...
113K 2.9K 16
For all you Soul Eater fans!!! You are Black*Star's half sister!!! Soul Eater fanfiction I DO NOT OWN THESE CHARACTERS
2.1K 80 7
Alternate Ending Prologue: As someone who just watched the Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo drama and was saddened with the end, the end of this drama...
420K 24.5K 46
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ☆|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...