Tamed

Bởi MemoirsofaGeisha

Ever since they were little the Seizan sisters always knew they would end up being mated to the Princes of Pl... Xem Thêm

Intro
Prologue
1- Brother Bonding
2 - Caught
3 - Meet the Princes
4 - Deer in the headlights
5 - Power Play
6 - Dominant or Dominated
7 - Infatuation
8 - Jules
9 - Old friends
10 - Sorry Mr. Player
11 - Getting acquainted
12 - Unhinged
13 - Aria
14 - Blake's Revelation
15 - The 'Quiet' one
16 - Trouble in Paradise
17 - Dinner
18 - Poor little servant girl
19 - Collared but not submissive
20 - Adrian
21 - Split personality
22 - Down & Dirty
23 - Making up for lost time
24 - Road Trip
25 - Painful memories
26 - Prophecy
27 - Sister, Mother or...Fiancée?
28 - Pissed off Mate
29 - Dream or Reality
30 - Death comes knocking
31 - Alyssa 'heats' up
32 - Chosen
33 - Emotional Roller Coaster
35 - Could it be love?
36 - Bitches get left behind
37 - The Wedding
38 - Honeymooners
39 - A baby??
40 - 18, A Queen, & Pregnant...
41 - So it begins
42 - Long live the King
Epilogue

34 - Sex, Lust & Strippers

52.9K 927 109
Bởi MemoirsofaGeisha

34 - Sex, Lust & Strippers

"She's fine Adrian." He said something back and Chad winced. I walked over and pressed the speaker button.

"She has a block up Chad. She hasn't answered me once since she left. I know she knows I'm trying to contact her. She closed her mind off completely."

Chad sighed. "I know you want to talk to her but I think it's best if you don't right now. She is really busy preparing to take over the kingdom."

"I'm still not convinced Chad and I'll continue screaming in her fucking mind until she answers me."

"Wait," I said. "What do you mean screaming in her mind? Can you two talk to each other in your minds?"

"Yes, didn't she tell you?"

"Nope. That's cool though. How did it happen?" Neither Chad nor Adrian answered me. The wheels started turning in my head. "Wait a minute. Did you two sleep together?"

"Chad I have to go. When you talk to her just give her the message." He hung up and I attacked him.

"They slept together? You knew?" I poked a finger in his chest and he grabbed it.

"Calm down. Whatever happened between Adrian and Alyssa is their business. We cannot get involved."

"How did you know they had sex?"

"He kind of let it slip."

"Whoa...I need to talk to Alyssa."

"You, my lovely little mate will do no such thing." He kissed me.

"But..." He kissed me again and then pulled back.

"We cannot get involved in anything. Besides, Dimitri has her on a tight leash."

"What the hell does that mean?" I pushed away from him. "What do you know?"

"I don't know for certain but I think he has her chained up at nights in the bdsm room. He shut it down completely and forbids anyone from going near it. I also noticed he changed the locks and it's always locked."

I studied my mate like he had suddenly grown a second head. "You are not serious are you? How can he do that to her? Is he beating her?"

"I don't know. Like I said it's only speculation. I don't know if it's true or not." He pulled me to his chest and I wrapped my arms around him. I don't know how I got so lucky with a mate like Chad. Out of the brothers, I think I got the best pick.

***********

After our little conversation, I spent the next couple of weeks trying to make things up to Alyssa. At first she didn't give me the time of day, but little by little I noticed she was opening up again. She smiled and laughed more. She even started to engage in conversation with her tutor who was very shocked.

Around the middle of the third week the tutor dismissed her. There really wasn't anything else that she could teach her, so she started to focus on training her powers like Nate and her sisters. Sometimes I would watch her and notice a faraway look in her eyes, especially when she practiced with fire.

I didn't know if I was forgiven yet, but at least she was speaking to me. That was a good sign. One day she came to me and asked if she could move back into our room. I really didn't know why she was still staying in a guest bedroom but I smiled and before I knew it I kissed her. She was surprised at first but then she opened up to me and started kissing me back. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around me before pulling her lips away. I growled.

"Kitten, don't play with me."

She grew serious before opening her mouth to say something. After couple seconds of her hesitating, she finally spoke.

"I'm sorry."

I looked at her not understanding what she was sorry for. She sighed and tried again.

"I'm sorry for leaving."

I had long since forgiven her, but it still felt good to know that she cared enough to apologize. I pressed my lips to hers again and she didn't hesitate kissing me back this time. I had forgotten we were outside just for a little while. I pulled my lips away from hers just so that I could dismiss training, and then pressed them back to hers while I walked us to our room.

I was glad I got my kitten back. I've really missed her. She deepened the kiss tangling our tongues, stroking and sucking. I pulled away to open the door and she pouted. This made me let out a low chuckle. "Don't worry kitten, you'll have me to yourself soon enough." Her eyes lit up when I said this. I still hadn't gotten used to her eyes being gold yet, but I loved them just the same. She was beautiful with her blonde curls and chocolate brown eyes before, but now she was even more beautiful with these eyes.

I walked us over to our bed and carefully placed her on it. Her eyes sparkled at me as she studied me climbing into bed with her. I slowly started taking off my tank and watched as her eyes darkened at my movements. She suddenly sat up and brushed my hands aside. I smirked at her. Then she started to lift my tank over my head. Her hands, as if they had a mind of their own, started to run up and down my stomach, stopping to trace circles around my nipples and the outline of my abs.

Slowly she started kissing me all over my chest. Her lips found my nipples and kissed each one, before her tongue darted out and licked them. Then her mouth started to suck on them. A low hissing sound escaped my lips. It felt so good to have her lips on me again. It's been too long.

She continued kissing down my body, stopping long enough to swirl her tongue in my belly button before kissing her way across my pelvic bone. She tried to push my workout shorts down my legs but whined when they stopped just above my knees because of the position I was in. I didn't like my kitten being agitated or upset so I helped her by getting up and pushing it down my legs, leaving it on the floor. My c0ck stood at attention and she eyed it while licking her lips. I groaned just thinking about shoving it down her throat and chocking her with it.

She crawled over to me and took it in her hands, but before she could wrap those delicious lips around it I stopped her. I realized that I've never really made love with her, it was always fucking, and I wanted this time to be different. I wanted to at least try. So as much as I wanted to thrust forcefully into her mouth, I pulled back and bent, so that black orbs bored into gold orbs before pressing my lips to hers again. Both of us sighed contentedly before she pulled me down on top of her.

It didn't escape me that I was fully naked and erect while she was still clothed. It was time I corrected that. I moved my lips from hers and quickly got rid of her top and bottom, all while using my mouth to pleasure her body. I started at the top, and worked my way down. I reigned kisses on her neck and across her breasts, stopping long enough to suck, pinch, and tease each one with my hands and my mouth. I enjoyed the taste of her. It was salty yet sweet. She was moaning below me, and pleading for me to take her, but I ignored her pleas. By the end of the day she would be begging me over and over to put out the fire that's blazing between her legs.

When I got to her core she was drowning in her own juices. "You're so wet kitten." I eased two fingers into her, testing how ready she was for me, and she moved against them wanting more. Slowly, I started moving them in and out of her. I watched her as she closed her eyes and moved her hands down to massage her breasts. I decided to let her have her fun for a little while and continued stroking her leisurely. Little moans kept on escaping her lips and I felt her climax hover near. I withdrew my fingers then. Her eyes flew open and a whimper escaped her. "Please," she begged me, but again I ignored her. I got up from the bed and got one of my ties from the closet and wrapped her wrist securing them to the post above her head. I loved being in control, and this time isn't any different.

"Spread your legs," I demanded. "Wider!" She did as I asked. She was turned on, I could tell because she started creaming. "What to do with you my sweet Alyssa?" Opening my bedside table I pulled out some of the toys I got especially for her. I knew I said I wanted to make love today, but in all fairness I am entitled to change my mind. I really wanted to play with my kitten right now, and play with her I shall. I placed the gag in her mouth and she stared up at me wide-eyed.

"Are you scared kitten?" She shook her head from side to side signaling that she wasn't. "Good," I said. "Because I am going to play with you a little." I smiled and put the blindfolds on. She looked so delicious spread out and tied up, gagged and blindfolded, that I had to take a minute to appreciate the sight before me.

I couldn't help it anymore, I had to taste her. Her glistening cunt was just too much. I made my way on to the bed again and ran my hands up and down her thighs spreading them wider, before running my tongue up and down her slit. I paused long enough to inhale her scent, before I started licking her again. I stuck three fingers in her before sucking on her tiny bud. She kept gyrating her hips and I had to grip her thighs tightly for her to stop. It didn't take long for her to find her release with my lips on her and my fingers in her.

When the dam broke, I lapped it up eager until she was practically dry. I gave her a minute to come down from her climax, before I started licking her again. As soon as moisture started to leak from between her lips, I got the vibrator I bought just for her, and rammed it in her cunt. I felt the moment she tensed up on me and I withdrew it. "Relax kitten. I won't hurt you." I blew on her core and gave her another long lick before setting the vibrator on a low pulsing rhythm and sticking it in her again. Then, I kissed my way up her body using my weight to keep her thighs apart so that the vibrator could work its magic.

When I got to her breasts, I made sure to lavish them with my tongue and lips. With the vibrator in her and my lips on her breasts, within seconds she was on the edge again. I wanted to hear her scream, so I removed the gag. She let out a long moan, and kept on moaning loudly when I started sucking on her neck. I kissed my way up to her ear and bit down gently before ordering her to cum. I silenced her scream by kissing her roughly and shoving my tongue in her mouth taking everything from her.

My c0ck stiffened some more, and I positioned myself so that it was less than an inch from her lips.

"Open up kitten."

I didn't give her a chance to figure out what was happening, instead I pinched her nipples, which made her gasp, and I took that opportunity to shove my c0ck down her throat. She gagged profusely, and I knew she could feel me all the way at the back of her throat. I groaned when I felt her lips tighten around me, an then I started fucking her mouth.

I was standing over her with my hands gripping the headboard tightly, while I rammed my c0ck over and over into her mouth. I kept on plundering her mouth until I felt the first sign of my orgasm rush towards me. I ripped off her blindfold and held her head tightly in my hands just as I made my last thrust into her mouth. "Swallow," I barely managed to croak out before my seed shot from my c0ck straight down her throat. I watched her as she gulped down everything greedily, never breaking eye contact. My knees buckled, and I collapsed beside her on the bed releasing her hands in the process.

Even after that orgasm, I was still hard. I didn't give her a chance to catch her breath before my cock was replacing the vibrator in her cunt. I thrust into her, giving her slow, long strokes, and she wrapped her legs around my waist, raking her nails down my back. I winced, my lips found hers and I flipped us so that she was now on top.

Without breaking the kiss, she rode me, squeezing my c0ck with her tight cunt. In no time we were clinging to each other, lips locked, fingers digging into flesh, while we found our release together.

She collapsed against my chest and I just held her and stroked her hair and back.

"Are you okay?"

"Mhmm," she managed to mumble out.

"I didn't hurt you did I?"

I waited for her response but she said nothing. I brushed her hair from her face that was covered in sweat and realized that she had fallen asleep. I chuckled to myself and closed my eyes falling asleep to the music of her breathing.

***********

My eyes never left him as I continued my dance up on the pole. Each time I did a move I would make sure that our eyes connected. He sat in the chair directly in front the stage so comfortably, you would think he owned the place. He exudes so much power that the rest of girls couldn't help it but to flock to him. But he never seemed to pay them any mind.

I jumped up on the pole and hung myself upside down. I wrapped my hands around it and spread my legs wide in a V shape, before sliding down and doing it all over again. I worked that pole, dancing for him, like I had done so many times before.

His black hair hung loosely around his shoulders, and those eyes that I had come to love were focused solely on me. I decide that tonight would be the night I made my move.

I finished my set and made my way over to him. He continued swirling his drink around in his glass, and watched me keenly as I approached him.

"Care for a lap dance Mr..." I left the sentence open, hoping that he would fill in his name.

"Ryonan," he said.

My eyes bulged out of their sockets. Ryonan is a royal name, which means this man was a royal. I gulped, and his eyes followed the movement.

"Is there a problem?"

"No sir." He raised one of his eyebrows knowingly.

"Call me Chad."

"Okay."

"So am I still going to get that dance? Or do you plan on gapping at me the whole night." It almost seemed like he gave a small smirk, but I wasn't sure. There was something mysterious about this man, but I brushed it aside and prepared myself to give him the dance of his life. Before I could start his hands gripped my wrist. "Just a dance and nothing else. I'm married."

I snatched my hand out of his and plastered a smile on my face. "Of course," I said. "Just a dance."

I gave him my back, and lowered myself onto his lap, and then I started a slow torturous grinding rhythm. I worked my waist from side to side and front to back. Then, I started going in a circular motion. I arched my back and rested my hands on his thighs, before increasing the tempo. My movements matched the song that was playing. After I felt his little friend starting to twitch I got up off his lap, still giving him my back and bent over, spreading my legs a little, with my hands touching the floor of the club. Then I started to jiggle my butt cheeks, which were not so far from his face.

I was aware that everyone had stopped to watch my little show. Some with amusement, and others with jealousy. I knew most of the girls were dying inside. This powerful man had been coming to the club for months now and none of them ever got this close.

I smiled to myself before turning to face him. His eyes watched every move I made. When I sat down on his lap again, facing him this time, I knew I had him when I felt the jerk of his c0ck.

"What's your name?"

I rubbed up against him, enjoying the feel of him. "Apple," I whispered huskily in his ear.

He chuckled. "Is my dance done Apple?" His voice was deep and rich, and the way he said my name sent shivers down my spine. "Because...I think I would really like to fuck you now." His hands gripped my ass. I brought my lips close to his so that I could almost taste the whiskey that he had been drinking. "I thought you'd never ask," I said, before I pressed my lips to his. I was doing my happy dance inside, when I felt him get up from the chair, with me pressed up against him. I wrapped my legs around him, and continued stroking my tongue against his, trusting him to carry me.

My back pressed up roughly against a wall and I broke the kiss and climbed down. Hazel eyes were studying me. "My, my, my, haven't you been a bad girl 'Apple'?" I didn't miss the emphasis he placed on my name. "Now that you have me where you want me, what are you going to do with me?" He smirked at me.

"I thought you were married? What would your wife think of you picking up a stripper in a strip club?" He shrugged, "I'm certain she wouldn't mind." In a flash, both my hands were in one of his pressed up above my head on the wall.

"Do you like it rough Apple? Because I sure as hell do." My top was ripped from my body, and his lips attacked one of my breasts, while his free hand massaged and pinched the other. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feel of it. It didn't take long before he got rid of my booty shorts as well. I wasn't wearing anything underneath so I was bare to him. One of his hands tested my core to see if I was ready for him.

"Aren't you a wet little Apple? A tight and wet Apple."

I couldn't answer because his fingers started to work in and out of me, wrenching little moans from deep within me. He continued stroking me, until I found my release and his c0ck was buried deep inside me. He brought my legs around his waist, because I was too weak to do it myself from the orgasm he had just given me with his fingers. Damn he was big! I tighten up around him and he groaned. Then he started to thrust into me. He wasn't gentle and he wasn't controlled. He pounded my cunt over and over until I was too weak to orgasm anymore. He finally found his release with one final deep thrust. I was almost certain something shifted at that point. The ringing of a phone brought me out of my haze as we collapsed to the floor.

"You're ringing."

He took the phone out of his pockets and answered.

"Alexis?...Yes, she's right here."

He held the phone out to me. "It's Alyssa."

"Sis?...Okay we're on our way."

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

98 27 19
Holding a secret so scandalous to her family, Katerina decides to leave the Sistern to marry in the Alman Isles and to keep the rumours of her family...
7.1K 237 19
*Short story* 35 years old, unmated, werebear Dima Misha has lost all his hope of ever finding his mate. Sulking around bars and making his mother's...
5.6K 320 17
When you move planets because you realize your fiance isn't who you thought he was, things get a little spicy. Let's face the facts, you knew he was...
350K 16.4K 27
I fell in love with Magnus, and I thought he fell just as hard for me. Then my class got canceled and I went to the club house so we could spend an u...