Solace In Love ✅

By Poohbear8435

© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of... More

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Epilogue
Solace In Love Season 2

Episode 37

3.6K 417 65
By Poohbear8435

Devraj distanced himself from coming to their house and even stopped calling them as well. However the distance between Shehnaaz and Sidharth was not reduced. They hardly spoke to each other.

Sidharth spent extra time in office working overtime and working on weekends. He himself asked his boss for an additional project so that he kept super busy and away from home. He was unable to get over the fact that she wasn't pursuing her dream.

Shehnaaz often stressed out much due to her work, managing home, running errands, attending doctor's appointment alone and Aadya's homework.

Shehnaaz had approached her 5th month, she couldn't even celebrate her perks of pregnancy like getting pampered or enjoying the kicking of her baby.

Everything was irritating her and she was found screaming at everyone she met with a slightest of trigger.

Getting influenced by the other kids at school, Aadya was throwing a lot of tantrums making it more difficult for Shehnaaz or anyone to handle her. The only person Shehnaaz was patient toward was Aadya.

Aadya asked Shehnaaz to make her favourite food, noodles for dinner. Shehnaaz was feeling a bit under the weather.

Harpreet: Bebu, you take rest and I'll prepare it.

Shehnaaz: But Amma, you don't know how to make it.

Harpreet: It's like vermicelli only, a bit thicker. I'll cook it for more time then vermicelli.

Shehnaaz: No Amma, It's a different kind of recipe.

Harpreet: Okay, you tell me the procedure and I will make it for her.

Shehnaaz: Amma, she will start throwing tantrums which would be much difficult to handle than making the noodles. I'll manage.

Shehnaaz though wasn't able to cook, she prepares the noodles and gives it to Aadya. She kisses her forehead and gives her the plate. Shehnaaz goes to her room to take rest. Aadya goes to the room after sometime.

Aadya: Mummy, I want noodles. (She says angrily by placing both her hands on her hips)

Shehnaaz: (surprised) How did you finished so quickly? I only made that much for you baby. I thought that would be enough for your tummy. Will make more tomorrow.

Aadya: No, I want it now, now, now!!

Shehnaaz: Aadya, you already ate na sweetheart. Please darling, Mumma isn't feeling well dear. I promise, I'll make it tomorrow. You love mumma right?

Aadya: No, I hate you. I hate you, hate you hate you. I don't want you.

Shehnaaz eyes welled up. Sidharth too wasn't showing his love to her and now Aadya was also saying that she doesn't love her. Harpreet came to the room and her heart wrenched looking at her daughter.

Harpreet: (scolds at Aadya) Aadya, she wasn't feeling well yet she made noodles for you and you are saying that you hate her? Stop hurting my daughter!

Aadya frowns and goes outside. Harpreet hugs Shehnaaz and pacifies her.

Sidharth returns home and finds Aadya crying.

Sidharth: What happened sweetheart? Why are you crying?

Aadya: I asked mumma to make noodles but naani scolded me.

Sidharth picked up Aadya and went to the room where he found Harpreet sitting on the bed carressing Shehnaaz's head which was placed in her lap.

Sidharth: (roars angrily) Shehnaaz, now that you have your own baby in your womb, you are ignoring my child, Aadya? On top of it, your mother scolded her as well. And now as you enjoy your sweet slumber in your mother's lap, my child is left like an orphan alone outside. I didn't expect this from you. You proved that a step mother will always be a step mother, no matter what.

Shehnaaz: What? What did you say? Step mother?

Sidharth: Yes, Step mother! You've ill treated my child.

Harpreet: Sidharth, Shehnaaz wasn't feeling well yet..

Sidharth: I am talking to my wife. Who gave you right to scold my daughter?

Harpreet goes to the kitchen.

Shehnaaz: Please stop this. Amma loves Aadya as much as she loves me. You are misunderstanding things.

Sidharth: I am misunderstanding? I have eyes to see what is happening is happening around me. My child was sitting outside alone and your mother was busy pampering you after scolding my child for asking noodles.

Shehnaaz: (screams) Stop calling her MY CHILD MY CHILD everytime. She is my child as well. I love her more than the child in my womb. I took care of her since 4 years when your mother discarded her like a rubbish. You weren't even aware of her existence. She is MY CHILD more than anyone's child.

Harpreet walks in with a dustbin in her hand and keeps it infront of Sidharth.

Harpreet: Look at what Aadya has done. Even after not feeling well, Shehnaaz prepared noodles for her and she threw the noodles inside the dustbin. Yes, I scolded her because she said I hate you to Shehnaaz even after doing so much for her.

Sidharth looked at the dustbin and then kept Aadya down and kneels down to her height.

Sidharth: Aadya, will you do the explaining now? (Firmly)

Aadya: (weeps) The noodles wasn't nice. There wasn't salt in it. I threw it into the dustbin.

Sidharth wipes his face upwards stroking his hair in frustration.

Sidharth: Why didn't you tell me that mumma made noodles for you and that you threw it in dustbin?

Aadya: (Sobs) Because she didn't make it again.

Sidharth: Aadya!! Stop crying! If there was less salt you could have asked her to put some salt in it, why did you throw it? You lied to me as well. You are becoming a monster. I am going to send you to the boarding school.

Shehnaaz: No, she isn't going anywhere.

Sidharth: Let me handle it Shehnaaz.

Shehnaaz: Amma, can you take Aadya outside for a while?

Harpreet takes Aadya with her and Shehnaaz speaks to Sidharth.

Shehnaaz: What is wrong with you? You can't keep distancing from your loved once for their mistakes like this. Talk and sort out. Do you realise when you spoke to me last properly? Did you for once ask me in these four months that how am I coping up with this pregnancy?

Sidharth: No, I didn't. Because you chose the baby over your dream.

Shehnaaz: I didn't choose. I accepted it on it's face. I missed the pills and this happened, what did you wanted me to do, then? Abort the child? If you were ready to fight with us for Aadya, imagine the baby in my womb would also grow up to be like Aadya. Can you think of harming Aadya? I, as a mother connected with the baby in my womb as soon as I realised it. I know you are a father and would connect only when you see it. But this baby is as much yours as Aadya and as much alive as Aadya.

Sidharth: But what about your dreams Shehnaaz? I made your dream, my dream. You sacrificed so much for everyone and now again you are sacrificing it for this baby.

Shehnaaz: Exactly, It's a dream! Dream which may or may not fulfil. But this.. (She keeps his hand on her belly) this isn't dream, it's reality.

The baby in the womb kicks and Sidharth feels it. His eyes were full of tears. He caresses her belly and kisses it. He speaks to the baby by hugging her bump softly.

Sidharth: I am sorry baby. I am sorry. I didn't celebrate you. I... (Chokes) I thought of aborting you. (Cries like a baby)

Shehnaaz too cries with him. Her tear fell on his neck and he stood up and hugged her.

Sidharth: I am sorry Shehnaaz. I ignored you all these days out of frustration. I gave you a tough time. But no more, I will take very nice care of you sweetheart. Please don't cry.

Shehnaaz: Please don't send Aadya to boarding school.

Sidharth: No baby, I won't. Your happiness is important for me.

Shehnaaz: I.. I have been studying as well.. I haven't given up on my dream! I am going to answer my exams next month.

Sidharth: (surprised) What? Why didn't you tell me this before?

Shehnaaz: You weren't speaking to me. (Makes a cute puppy face)

Sidharth: Sorry.. Sorry.. Sorry!! (He kisses her whole face with happiness) I will help you in revisions.

Shehnaaz: (smiles) Really?

Sidharth: Yes and you are going to take good care of yourself and won't stress yourself.

Shehnaaz nods sweetly. They go out and Sidharth apologizes to Harpreet as well. He then makes Aadya realize her mistake and ask her to say sorry to Shehnaaz and Harpreet.

The next day, he goes to the office and asks his boss to relieve him from the extra project. After some discussion, they agree to it.

Sidharth additionally takes work from home for 3 days a week to help Shehnaaz with her revision. He was happy that Shehnaaz was still working towards her dream.

Sidharth: Nice Shehnaaz. There is just one more subject left for revision and you are good to go!

Shehnaaz: I want to eat gujjiya..

Sidharth: Hmm.. okay!! You study the remaining chapters, I will come soon.

He goes out of the room and calls Harpreet.

Sidharth: Amma, I want to make Gujjiya. Will you teach me how to make it?

Aadya: Even, I want to make it.

Harpreet: Okay, come lets do it.

Harpreet explains to Sidharth and assists him in making Gujjiya. Aadya puts a spoonful of fillings inside the rolled dough and the trio makes gujjiyas. Sidharth arranges gujjiyas in the plate and goes back to the room.

Sidharth: Tan ta dan.. here is your make to order, fresh, yummy Gujjiyas made with lots of love from your Hubby, Baby and Mummy!!

Shehnaaz: (excited) You made it for me?

Aadya enters eating a gujiya..

Aadya: Even I made it. I put the fillings in it.

Shehnaaz: Oh God! Wait, let me taste it. (She takes a bite) Ummmm... Wow!! This is amazing. I hope there is enough to eat for me and my baby? (She caresses her bump)

Sidharth: Yeah, there is lots.

She gives him a bite from her gujjiya..

Sidharth: Ummm.. this is really good. Your highness I need a reward for preparing this yummy Gujjiyas. (Winks)

She pulls out the ring from her hand and gives him.

Sidharth: What? A ring? Huh!! (He makes disappointed face) I deserve more precious reward. (He makes a pout asking for kiss)

Shehnaaz looks at Aadya and raises her eyebrows to show her to him. He makes a puppy face.

Shehnaaz: Aadya baby, can you go to the kitchen and get mumma 2 more Gujjiyas please?

Aadya nods and Sidharth chuckles. As soon as she exits he gets his reward.

Sidharth: Wow!! Now that's what I call a reward! (He smacks his lips and Shehnaaz blushes)

_______________________________

To be continued.. ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.7K 6.2K 29
a story of a soft girl ... who is damn emotional ... and introverted not much expressive ... but sweet and kind ... a story of a kind yet broken man...
339K 40.4K 54
Shehnaaz comes with a baggage that she's still trying to get rid off. Her past holds her back from moving ahead in life. Sidharth leaves his job in D...
295K 26.6K 60
His pov this is the worst point of my life.... don't want to live....but have to because of mom......god plz send somebody who can heal me.....I am d...
585K 41.5K 85
SID:WHY?U BITCH...THIS IS VERY COMMON FOR U NA...U SLEPT WITH SO MANY AND FULFILL THEIR DESIRES..THEN WHY R U BEHAVING LIKE AN INNOCENT..STOP UR DRAM...