๐—ด๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฝ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น . close...

By _yugyums

โ our secrets are what keeps us close โž IN WHICH a group of best friends meet ๐’ˆ๐’๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’‘ ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’, an anon... More

๐’ˆ๐’๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’‘ ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’ .
โŒˆ SHINHWA REGULATIONS . โŒ‹
โŒˆ THE AVENGERS . โŒ‹
โŒˆ THE GOLDEN BOYS . โŒ‹
โŒˆ SENDING TIP . โŒ‹
โŒˆ THE NEWS . โŒ‹
# ๐—ฆ๐—–๐—›๐—ข๐—ข๐—Ÿ ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—™๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฆ โ€•
# ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—š๐—จ๐—˜ โ‚€
# ๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ โ‚

# ๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ โ‚‚

59 4 31
By _yugyums

✦ ONCE AND FOR ALL

SINGLE IN PARADISE: THE ANTI-BACHELORETTE PARTY
by  𝒈𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒑 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍  - SEPT 11 1:06 AM

Hey everyone, 𝒈𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒑 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 here! Your one and only source into the scandalous lives of Seoul's elite. After two weeks since the runaway bride-to-be catastrophe, the Avengers did not waste time in prepping a celebration for their newly single friend. This anti-bachelorette party was handing invitations to the exclusives only, even the Golden Boys were not invited to their secret get-together mainly because it was a night dedicated to the single girls with the exception of our Little Doll, of course. I do wonder about the boys' opinions about the broken engagement because a few would consider Jeon Jaehyuk as the quote on quote honorary member of the group.

However, this can't be spoken the same for Ji-Eun's prince charming because we all know how the Avengers feel about him. And that's a discussion everyone could collectively agree on... sorry but it's not a secret if it's already in the spotlight. You know you love me!

xoxo gossip girl 💋

『 SEPT 19 - 6:27 AM
THE ANNUAL SUNDAY DINNER
279 DAYS TILL GRADUATION 』

𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐒 𝐔𝐒 𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒, 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐃𝐄 is never the way to approach the situation. The countless times this phrase had been used and said might have worked on others but not for the upper class society. It's because despite making lemonade, life is still sour and will always be. Changing its form will not change reality no matter how optimistic one may be.

Imagine believing that a small piece of rock hitting the Earth's atmosphere will grant all of our wishes. Or a four-leaf clover will guarantee good luck. Things like these will always lead to false hope -- and that hurts more than the bitter truth.

Take it from someone who knows the ins and outs of this twisted city, the grass will never be greener on the other side so you take the things you want because the world certainly does not help whatsoever. 

Needless to say, life will still go on and won't stop for some lemonade down the street.

The morning air smelled like all the usual things at the Diaz household -- burnt bread and fresh brewed coffee first thing before sunrise. A young lady quickly poured herself a cup before throwing out the non-edible toast and grabbing a banana to go. She looked out the window and sighed in disbelief as her friend is late once again.

"Is that all you're eating, Vange?" a concerned tone startled her. She turned around and her mother, who had her body leaned towards the archway, walked towards her daughter and placed a kiss on her forehead.

Her mother had a tall and lean figure in comparison to VANGIE who was almost a foot shorter than her but had curves in all the right places. She looked almost identical to her father with a natural tan and straight brunette hair that fell perfectly to her waist. The few things they share in common was their smile and bold personality.

"The toaster's broken," VANGIE replied, taking a sip of coffee, "Plus a banana is good for the heart. Doctors recommend eating it every day." The truth is, the toaster was actually broken and has been broken for approximately 46 minutes and counting despite it being used only 3 times.

Despite how everyone talks about the Avengers, each of them holds many flaws of their own. The great Queen Bee herself has never been gifted with the talent of cooking or anything in the realm of a kitchen. Although she can make a mean cup of coffee, it goes beyond her limit after that.

"Well, I feel that's true but a banana is not enough for breakfast." Her mother shook her head before pouring herself a cup of coffee. She looked at the toaster and noticed the discoloration around the rims indicating it was overused.

"I also have this." She holds her cup up in the air as if it will help her case, "And I'll eat during the event tonight. HYUNJOO said they hired a new catering service so the food will be better from last year."

The sound of a car horn interrupted the two's conversation as they looked out the kitchen window to see a classic black car parked on their driveway. In the car were her friends minus HYUNJOO.

"Why is SAENG'S car parked here?" Her mother asked as she turned to see VANGIE pouring her coffee into a to-go cup, "Where are you going?"

"HYUNJOO wants to meet up before the event so I'll meet you and dad there?"

Before she could say anything, VANGIE kissed her goodbye and gave a small smile. Her mother nodded in approval as her daughter left sprinting out the door and into the car. She sighed as she grab a banana to-go and headed back to her room.

Nothing is more amusing and chaotic than Shinhwa Academy's annual Sunday Dinner. It's one of the few school events where alongside every student is their mothers and fathers putting on the "perfect parent" act, one of their many bravo performances.

This charitable event is hosted by the SEO where parents endure hours of small talk and forced smiles just to cross off something on the to-do list and move on with their lives.

But nothing goes unnoticed or unspoken under the nose of Gossip Girl. It's because the night doesn't truly end without a delighted post revealing a family's dirty secret.

"What do you think when she means it's something everyone could agree on," JI-EUN asked after finishing the recent Gossip Girl post. She muttered the last words again as if there was a hidden meaning that would suddenly click to her.

"It means everyone knows that your boyfriend is a jerk." SAENG bluntly replied taking a look at JI-EUN's expression in the passenger seat before directing her attention back to driving, "An asshole, dumbass-"

"A male version of a bitch?" VANGIE chimed with a smirk.

"Oh, that's a new one!" SAENG joked before she glanced at SOOJIN shaking her head in disapproval.

"Sorry. Sang Min is not an asshole. He just sometimes acts like one."

JI-EUN ignored her friends but couldn't dismiss the post about her relationship. They haven't been dating for a long time so what could they possibly say? "But why do they have to mention our relationship?

SOOJIN looked at the rearview mirror trying to get her friend's attention, "Don't worry about it, hon. Gossip Girl writes to get a reaction from people. From us." JI-EUN's eyes made their way towards SOOJIN's in the mirror and she smiled at her.

Eventually, she smiled back, and just like that, everything was back to normal. JI-EUN was never the type to hold grudges, unlike her other friends. Despite her naive demeanor, this was one of the mature things about her.

She looked back at the post one last time before clicking out of the website, "Okay, SAENG you're up next with the aux."

There were a few rules that have been established within the friendship of the Avengers. The difference between these rules and all the other ones is that an incident needed to occur to have them in place. It's the spoken and unspoken rule.

Never date any of her ex -- unspoken rule.

Wait for her when she's tying her shoe -- spoken rule: The shoelace incident of 2011.     

Always be honest to her even if it might hurt her -- unspoken rule.    

Universal aux no matter who's sitting in the passenger seat -- spoken rule: The aux incident of 2018.

That was the year SAENG got her driver's license and a car for her sixteen birthday from her parents. None of the other girls had a driver's license for all sorts of reasons so this was something they were all jealous about. She was allowed to go wherever she pleased without a driver constantly asking for her whereabouts. It was no surprise that she became their driver during that year.    

However, a huge fight between HYUNJOO and VANGIE erupted because of the aux. No one remembers how it even started but it immediately escalated from name-calling to bringing up past disputes. SOOJIN soon became a part of the argument as a result of trying to calm them down and finally, JI-EUN was wrapped in it as well.

The trio didn't speak to each other for 3 days since no one could really be mad at JI-EUN but everyone was cautious between one another. SAENG found it amusing at first but eventually grew tiresome and decided on the universal aux. Same order for every car ride ever since that day -- SAENG, JI-EUN, SOOJIN, HYUNJOO, and VANGIE -- due to randomness.

"Cool! Um... Water by Sik-K" SAENG replied.

"Water by Sik-K" JI-EUN replied, typing the song on Spotify.

After almost half an hour of driving, the girls finally arrived at HYUNJOO's house and made their way into her room like they always do. SAENG and JI-EUN crashed in her bed and were browsing on their phones for the group Halloween costumes next month. VANGIE sat beside them on the edge flipping through magazines that were scattered around her room and SOOJIN lay on the couch shutting her eyes.

"HYUNJOO?" SAENG yelled laying on the bed, resting her shoulder on JI-EUN which startled her every time, "We don't have all day! Remember that stupid Dinner we have to go to?"

As this charitable event was meant for families to attend, SAENG was one of the very few who arrived as a party of one. This was one of the many consequences of living away from home. It wasn't because she needed to be taken care of or was lost without them because she's very independent but rather the effect it has -- people talk. 

They pitied her... the guests, the students, the parents, everyone did. Something to keep in mind is that the upper-class society especially old money valued everything about family. She didn't mind, of course, but every once in a while someone would secretly make a comment about her lifestyle and it always gets under her skin.

HYUNJOO peaked her head from the bathroom door, "You sound like my mother."

"She doesn't mean it." JI-EUN smiled at SAENG then shifted her attention towards the bathroom, "We just wanted to know why you called us so early?"

Being compared to her mother --  the model and socialite, Joo Hayoon could only be interpreted as a compliment but coming from her daughter's mouth, everyone knew what she meant.

HYUNJOO sighed before leaving the bathroom with her hair and makeup done with perfection but always looked beautiful nonetheless. She took her place in the center of the room, "We'll start early since I could sense your eagerness."

VANGIE rolled her eyes at her sarcastic remarks, "All right, let's hear it."

"There's this idea I have!" HYUNJOO squealed in excitement, "Something that was much needed a long time ago."

Their eyes were glued to their friend as if any disturbance wouldn't be able to shift their focus from her. HYUNJOO always had her way with words, it was always interesting enough for her friends to listen to whatever she needed to say.

"First, let me ask a question. What is something we all have in common?"

"What do you mean?" SOOJIN sat up approaching the situation calmly, "Like the fact we're all friends?"

"Oh! Or we all go to the same school?" JI-EUN joined in.

"We're hot and rich?" SAENG smiled, nudging lighting on JI-EUN, making her smile.

"Yes, that too." HYUNJOO says, enjoying every moment of this, "But what is something that truly bonds us together? Besides friendship and all those obvious things"

Answers like fame and the golden boys were the closest but no one seemed to find the exact words she wanted to hear. HYUNJOO looked at VANGIE who hadn't said a word yet. "Wanna take a guess, babe?" 

"Gossip Girl," VANGIE replied simply with no hesitation.

HYUNJOO smiled proudly but waited a few seconds before saying anything. She pointed at her friend in front of her, "You just won a million bucks!"

"Gossip Girl?" SOOJIN repeated but in a skeptical manner, "What do you mean?"

"Without us, she's nothing. And vice versa." VANGIE replied, "In a way, we need each other."

There was a look on HYUNJOO's face that meant she was up to something questionable and intriguing. The girls could read that off by her smile alone and the feeling of being in the dark from her plan grew them in annoyance, especially with VANGIE, "So what?"  

HYUNJOO looked at each one of her friends before taking a deep breath, "Let's take her down. Destroy her career, her website, and reputation once and for all."

"You're fucking crazy!" SAENG said but it was uncertain what she meant by that, "You think a bunch of spoiled rich kids can take down Gossip Girl?"

"She's right. That's crazy, coming from you." VANGIE scoffed, "Gossip Girl literally adores you and you want to take her down? What is in it for you?"

SOOJIN bit her bottom lip, mainly because she was taken aback by the whole situation but also wanted to choose her words carefully sensing an argument that was going to take place. "She means it's just all sudden. I mean, why now? We're graduating in less than a year and after that, we will be done with her forever."

"Why not now! Aren't you guys tired of being dragged in the mud for every stupid mistake we make? And we can't do anything about it because she has that kind of power!" HYUNJOO exclaimed, pacing back and forth in her room, "I know I'm tired of her bullshit! Aren't you guys too?"   

"Let-" Before the words from SOOJIN's mouth could escape into a sentence, she was interrupted by another and their heads turned to the voice that followed next in line.

"Let's do it!" JI-EUN smiled and immediately HYUNJOO raised her hand in for a high-five and so they crashed together in unison, "In some ways, she's right. If we take her down then she's gone forever."

VANGIE had a face that was easy to read. It wasn't an insult nor a compliment but rather an observation everyone noticed. It could be the way her eyebrows furrowed naturally or the way her eyes expressed so much emotion but there was something about her face that could write a story solely based on it.

However, today at this very moment, VANGIE was nothing but a question.

"Let's think about it, okay?" SOOJIN finally spoke with her famous reassuring smile, "Then we'll talk."

HYUNJOO got up from her bed before ending the conversation entirely, "Just so you guys know, no matter what you pick. I'm taking down Gossip Girl with or without you."

『 SEPT 19 - 11:16 PM

THE ANNUAL SUNDAY BRUNCH

279 DAYS TILL GRADUATION 』

"Do I hear $9,500? $9,500. $10,000? $10,500! Going once, going twice, sold to Mr. and Mrs. Lee for $10,500!" the auctioneer chanted as he pointed his finger to the couple up front, "Next up for auction is this lovely furniture set starting at $5,000." 

The Shinhwa Annual Dinner appeared to be another success for the SEOs as the event had more guests attending than any other dinner and more money raised in the past. The smiles and laughs from parents filled the air and conversations of business and boredom were heard throughout every corner of the room.

A group of ten sat on the patio outside and appeared in a very nonchalant manner. They were dressed in formal suits and dresses however, the smiles plastered on their faces seemed more genuine than everyone combined.

"I'm serious SAN!" JI-EUN exclaimed while chewing bits of pieces of food in her mouth. She wore a floral print dress with a white collar detailing around the neck. She had her hair half up and half down with a black bow and some white pearl earrings. Sitting on her left was JISUNG who nudged her to finish chewing before talking. JI-EUN nodded and swallowed her food, "Let me set you up! I know a really nice girl who goes to Daewon Academy who you'll like."

SAN laughed as he shook his head with his back leaned against the chair, "I went out with at least half the girls at Daewon, and trust me, they weren't my type."

"So who's your type, playboy?" FELIX joked while taking a sip of alcohol from his tin flask and secretly putting it back in his jacket.

"C'mon, let's not talk about this. Don't want to upset the wife." He smirked, playfully locking eyes with VANGIE who was sitting across from him. They looked at each other as if they were exchanging a conversation with one another. A conversation they had numerous times.

VANGIE rolled her eyes, "Oh, please. We all know who's the jealous type in this relationship."

"Oh! " JAY laughed along with JENO as they slammed the table with their fists. SOOJIN gave them a look and they calmly settled down trying to contain their laughter. 

"I don't know why you guys are laughing," SAENG teased, "You guys never even had a girlfriend before."

JENO looked at his best friend with a shocked expression from the sudden attack, "Come on, dude! It was funny..." His eyes slowly turned into defeat as he kept mumbling nonsense under his breath.

Beside him was SAENG who leaned her body towards him as she hugged his arm, "Sorry, but it's true."

"Not me." JAY replied with a sly smile, "What do you think I was doing while I was away?"

"He was doing all the American girls!" SAN exclaimed, giving him a high-five. 

The guys chanted and exchanged high-fives, even JISUNG chuckled at his comment.  Meanwhile, JI-EUN's expression quickly changed. HYUNJOO noticed and leaned towards her ear to whisper something.

JI-EUN looked at her, "Are you sure?"

She nodded and that eventually made JI-EUN smile.

"Hey!" JENO noticed the two girls in discrete, "No whispering at the table, remember?"

No whispering at the table with everyone present -- spoken rule: The Dinner incident of 2013. One of the few rules involving the Golden Boys.

The rest made their attention back to the table with HYUNJOO and JI-EUN as the center of their conversation. "Why not share it then with the class!" SAN playfully said with his hands to the back of his ears in a listening motion.

"It wasn't much." HYUNJOO simply shrugged hoping they would just drop it.

"Then let's hear it," JISUNG replied locking eyes with her, "It's not much, right?"

Normally, JISUNG never took part in the teasing between his friends especially when it comes to his sister but on the very rare occasions that it occurs, means it was a good sign. The two looked at each other with chanting in the background.

"Fine. I just wanted to ask her if she had a tampon. You know for periods?" HYUNJOO said, "And since we are on the topic--"

"Okay, shut up!" JAY interrupted her as he couldn't take it anymore, "We're sorry."

HYUNJOO smiled and glanced at JI-EUN before giving her a quick wink. JISUNG noticed but decided not to bring it up at the moment.

"Hold on, I'll be back." Felix excused himself from the table and went inside the venue. SOOJIN's eyes couldn't help but follow him until she too excused herself to the bathroom.

She saw him by the table refilling his tin flask with alcohol and didn't seem to care about the other guest looking at him. SOOJIN approached beside him, "Are you serious, FELIX?"     

"Oh, it's  SOOJIN, everybody." He said to no one in particular, "You want some?" FELIX offered his flask but she immediately pushed it down before shaking her head in disbelief.

"What is wrong with you?" She whispered, "What if your parents see you like this?"  

FELIX scoffed, "They will do absolutely nothing. Do you know why?" She looked at him and he took her silence as an answer, "My parents came from Australia to attend this fucking event. Not for their son, of course. They don't want people talking shit about them, like what happened last year. So I don't give a damn if they see me like this. Does that answer your question?"

SOOJIN sighed as she assumed this was the very reason for his behavior, "Just stop drinking, okay?" FELIX was still holding the flask in one hand and looked at it. He unscrewed the cap and poured it into the bowl of punch -- normally served as a non-alcoholic beverage.

A corner of his lip begin to curve and he replied, "Done."

As midnight approached, a familiar and notorious ringtone rang from all parts of the room. SOOJIN and FELIX looked at their phones and saw a new post from none other than Gossip Girl. They looked at each other and held their breaths before diving into another victim of hers.

SOOJIN scanned the headlines and a gasp escaped her mouth. Her eyes scanned every word, addicted to wanting to find out more but her heart dropped after every sentence. Her eyes looked back up at FELIX who just finished reading and they walked back to the patio embracing the last few moments before hell.

They approached the others as they were huddled around two people. One was gripping her phone, rereading every possible detail in hopes it was a mistake. Her eyes fight the urge to break down into tears because it's the last thing she wanted to do.

To her left, he remained calm. He had his hand on her shoulder for reassurance but held a tight fist on the other. He wore an expression a few had seen before. However, he was strong enough to keep his emotions from exploding.

Whispers and chatter echoed the room with eyes on the Avenger and the Golden Boys but mainly between the two. The twins.

"JI-EUN? JISUNG?" SOOJIN quietly said but loud enough for the others to look up. She hugged them both and with FELIX,  joined the rest of the group in comforting their friends but a sense of hatred was cast over them.

"Let's do it," VANGIE said suddenly as she looked at HYUNJOO and then at JI-EUN.

"100 fucking percent." SAENG agreed. SOOJIN looked at them and nodded with them.

The boys remained in the dark and had confused expressions written on their faces. "What are you guys talking about?" JISUNG asked.

HYUNJOO smiled, "Let's get rid of that bitch once and for all." 

PRESTIGIOUS IS NOT ALWAYS CLASSY!
by  𝒈𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒑 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍  - SEPT 20 12:00 AM

Hey everyone, 𝒈𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒑 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 here! It was nice to see all the familiar faces at the Annual Sunday Dinner especially my dearests -- the Avengers and Golden Boys as this was the first school event together since their little reunion. As everyone expected, a perfect way to end this lovely night is to hear from yours truly. And trust me when I say the gossip is juicer than ever!

One of the many established families of all in Asia isn't as perfect as they appear to be... shocking, right? With their family name in every magazine and news article, the Kangs are tied to being expectational and nothing less. However, what people say about money can't buy class is true. Thanks to one of my many anonymous tips, sent us a file of not-so-classy pictures of Mr. Kang Do Hyun and a woman whose much younger than his wife doing all sorts of dirty. Wonder how the Kang Twins feel about their father's new lover? I bet she could give them the best high school advice since it's still fresh in her memory.    

Sending my best regards to Little Doll and Class President of Shinhwa, because although the truth hurts, recovering from a scandal is hell. But we all know a parent's path is destined for their children's and those who seem pristine are the dirtiest of them all. You know you love me!

FILE: file.//gossipgirlpictures/302/kangfamily.

xoxo gossip girl 💋 

NEW MESSAGE
↳ i can't believe chapter two took literally a year to write. so sorry for the long wait but junior year really kicked me in the ass but now i'll try to update monthly! hope you enjoy this chapter and there might be update (probably a filler chapter) in the future. byee :))
- april 🌷

lucidxie daynight-net seulkkii imnaviz -sweetaekook

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.5K 1.1K 23
"People said that keeping your relationship to yourself is privacy while hiding your lover is secrecy. What if he do both?" #1 - imchangkyun (28/12/2...
16.4K 394 32
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽOne of the hardest thing to deal is secrety falling inove with your bestfriend and watch him like someone elseโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿ“ฃstarted: 02-05-21๐Ÿ“ฃ ๐ŸšซIN THE P...
23.3K 4.3K 33
Aria Matthews is in love with her best friend, Lucas Miller. It is the best kept secret since Area 51 and she knows she would take it to the grave. B...
899 40 23
High School. A word everyone dreads at some part of their lives because of the social system that exists there. But it's even worse when you have to...