YouTube (Kohnnie)

By hopemia2020

Two youtubers named Johnnie Guilbert and Kyle David Hall also apart of My Digital Escape. What happens whe... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Not an update
Part 5
Self promoting
Part 7
Part 8
....
Summer
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Special
Ending
Rp

Part 6

2.5K 103 3
By hopemia2020

Kyle's pov
As I open the door I see Johnnie on the bed with his head stuffed in his pillow crying.
"Johnnie what's wrong," I ask as I rub his back.
"If I tell you do you promise not to be mad," "Johnnie you know I could never get mad at you," I say as he sits up.
"Ok here it goes," I hear him mumble. "I I'm g gay," he says as he starts crying even more.
I get up and move closer to him and hung him into my chest.
"Johnnie I will never be mad at you even if your gay."

A/n thank you guys for 600 reads.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

476K 7.2K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1K 57 6
The sequel to Hard to Resist Read that guy first. -------- The Master and 13 have to escape a prison together. In order to do this they'll need so...
650K 23.7K 98
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
155K 4.4K 61
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...