Play Pretend [HGxR]

By slythersimp

4th year at Hogwarts means drama and there's no one better to add some spice into it other than Y/N Y/L/N. Af... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 3

2.2K 129 34
By slythersimp

o̸̮͖̟̗̻̹̝̺͑͜͠u̷̗͙̰̐̚ť̷͓̭̹̰͖̖̻̭ ̶̢͇͍͉̭͎̆ò̷̢͇̘̫̥͙̬f̶̹͕͔̐͆ ̴̲̟͈͍̫̻̈́t̵̫̀̇̎͑͐̿͂̎h̷̢͙͕̟͈̦͙͛̃͐̀̆͑̿͆͂͜ę̷̛̯͎̤̤̞̰̂̒̚̚ ̸̤̰͇̬̒̌̀͗o̶̡̳͚͚̪͍̪̠̐́ŕ̴̘̕d̸̙̱̠̬̠̙̣͍̯͖̈́͂̎̍̃̋̂͠î̸̥̫̋n̵̝͖͇͉̝̹̞̻̽̔̾̇̆͒̌͗́ͅä̸̧̫̞̦͚͖̙́̋̾̾̈́̑̋̅̾̽͜r̸̨̘̽̉͒̈́̂̇͘̕̚ỹ̷̥͓̒̈̈́́͠

_________________

The game is going to start in a couple of hours. The sun is setting already as Y/N wander around the festivities alone. She already bought tons of snacks for later, now she's searching for anything else that could be useful for the game.

After looking around for anything interesting, Y/N decided it's time for her to go back. As she walks back to tent she's sharing with the Diggory's, She heard her name being mention on besides her. Y/N bowed her head down to eavesdrop, luckily she's wearing her cap and sunglasses.

"Seriously Ginny, She looks like Y/N when I had a little chat with F/N earlier." Y/N looked at her side without turning her head and saw Ginny and Hermione walking back to their own tents each carrying a bucket of water.

Ginny scoffed and shook her head. "Hermione, You need to stop thinking about Y/L/N. She's been gone for a year now, we haven't even heard a word about her coming back..." She trailed off hesitating to speak the following words that's going to come out of her mouth.

"So you believe them about Y/N being dead? Ginny, you said you saw Y/N down the chambers even though your vision is blurry."

"Why are you even pushing that Y/N is still alive? Since when are you concerned about that Slytherin? Did you already forget that she's friends with Malfoy who keeps on tormenting your stay at Hogwarts?" She said harshly. Hermione sighed and stopped walking.

"She's not like the other Slytherins..." She mumbled looking away from her.

"What do you mean?" Ginny furrowed her eyebrows at her putting down the bucket on the ground.

"Y/N's not that bad, I think she's acting like she is because the whole school didn't give her a chance to show her true self." Their bickering continued not long after Ginny being the first to give up.

"Let's drop this Y/N talk, Okay? We're here to enjoy for a reason."

Y/N didn't wait for Hermione to reply continuing her way back to tent quickly. She shoved her bag to Cedric muttering his snacks are inside and ran to the bathroom with the potion the twins gave her earlier.

Why in Salazar's name are you defending me from your friend, Granger? She thought.

She opened the blue vial sniffing it and grimaced at the smell.

"Guess I have no choice huh" She said to no one in particular.

"You're being emotional, Y/N." Alcmene hissed.

"No, I'm not"

"Yes you are. That muggle is affecting you, why is that?"

"No she's not. Sod off." She closed her eyes and dismissed the snake on her forearm. Sighing, she pinched her nose and chugged the whole liquid into her system. Y/N coughed and quickly drank water to remove the aftertaste on her tongue.

She leaned on the counter and stared at changes on herself. Her body started to change slightly, the only change is the added fat and muscle on her body, not that she doesn't have that already. Her voiced changed a bit, It's now a bit hoarse and lower that before. Y/N stayed inside the bathroom not before Cedric banging on the door saying they're going to leave soon.

Y/N took one last glance at herself seeing nothing big really changed on her and walked out the bathroom with a cheerful golden retriever outside.

Cedric placed his arm around Y/N's shoulders and pulled her outside the tent.

"The game's about to start." He exclaimed excitedly. Y/N just smiled at him feeling a bit off after the potion she took.

._.

The group got together again as they walk up the Quidditch Stadium. Y/N is at the back of the group listening to the crowd in front of her.

Her mood changed out of nowhere, completely ignoring the protests of other people she's been bumping into. Both of her hands are shoved in the pockets of her leather jacket with her head down as she follows the group. Hermione sometimes steal glances at the girl trying to familiarize the person behind her.

They arrived at their box getting settled in for the game. Unfortunately for Y/N, She's seated between Cedric and Hermione. Knowing full well that the Gryffindor will continue their conversation earlier, she tried to exchange seats with Cedric but the boy didn't budge. She just sat the whole game feeling as if standing up just to watch the match is too tiring.

After the game Y/N and Cedric was invited to the Weasley's tent to celebrate the win of Ireland.

"Can't I just go back to our tent and sleep? I'm not really in the mood to interact with human beings right now." Y/N groaned shuffling slowly from Cedric's pulling.

"They invited us remember? It's kids night, no adult supervision. Dad and the older Weasleys are out having drinks."

"You can go and let me be alone with my lovely bed" Cedric gave her a look asking if she's serious after a few seconds he sighed running his hands over his face.

"I can't change your mind can't I?" Y/N nodded.

"Fine, I'll check up on you later."Cedric muttered. Y/N patted the boy's back and walked away towards the tent. When she got there she took out the little notebook in the front pocket of her jacket and flipped it rapidly.

She landed on a enchanted page where she'll get an alert whenever a certain moon is coming. Y/N noticed her change of mood, one of the symptoms she gets if the moon is getting near. Her assumptions was right, the full moon is in another day which explains the sudden change of personality.

Y/N has her own part of the tent since they're only three staying there. Just as she flopped down the cot and drifted away quickly.

._.

Everyone is celebrating.

Except for Y/N.

She's standing on a broken pillar scanning the crowd for them.

That's where she saw them doing something with someone.

Y/N just smiled and exhaled.

"You were right, They took advantage of me..." She whispered and lets the black line takes over her body.

"...And I won't let anyone do it again."

With that, the celebration and cheering turned into screams of terror. Dark mist surrounded everyone in a circle that slowly shrinks the space every second it goes by.

"I'm done making a fool of myself to have somebody's love."

"Y/N, wake up. We need to go NOW!"  Y/N jolted awake grabbing her wand quickly and pointing it towards the sound.

"Wait what– Cedric, what the– What's happening?" She stood up putting on her glasses.

"We're under attack. We need to go to the forest back to the portkey." He said frantically, pulling Y/N out of the tent. She's greeted with a pile of screams and fire around them.

"Come on, Y/N!" Cedric pulled Y/N out of the crowd towards the forest. She stumbled the way there from Cedric's pulling, she even had the time to think about her wrist getting a bruise from Cedric's tight grip.

They keep on running for three minutes but Y/N stopped on her tracks. She looked around her surrounding being absolutely sure she heard someone arguing.

"Y/N we need to go" She shushed him, holding out her index finger. She walked a few steps and there she's able to hear someone's voice.

"They're after your own kind mudblood. Better hide fast or you'll die with the rest of them." Draco sneered.

Y/N ran towards them and grabbed Hermione's waist pulling her behind her.

"Draco, what are you doing here?" She asked lowly. Draco looked at her confused not knowing who the girl in front of him is.

"Get out of here and find your mother." Draco is about to protest but Y/N suddenly walks towards him, placing her face on his side near his ear.

"It's me, Y/N. I need you to get out of here before you get hurt. Please, Draco." She pleaded.

"What? Why are you here? It's dangerous for you out here."

"No, You get out of here before your mom kills me if you get hurt." She said sternly glaring at the platinum haired boy.

Draco looked at her dazed and slowly nodded, walking off to who knows where. Y/N looked back at Hermione who's walking towards her limping. She ran to meet her halfway and supported her on standing up.

"Are you okay?" She asked looking worried. Hermione nodded and gave her a small smile.

"I'm fine, Thank you for getting rid of Malfoy."

"No problem but as much as I want to keep this conversation going we need to get you out of here. Fast." Hermione winced when she took a step forward.

"Can you walk?"

"I can but–"

Y/N cuts her off by lifting her off the ground.

"F/N, Get me down this instant!" She yelled. Y/N didn't do what she said instead she ran deep into the forest with a scolding Hermione on her hands.

"Keep it down. We'll get spotted."

Y/N continued on running until she saw a red hair moving a few meters away. She sprinted towards them glad that it was the twins and the others. Cedric is first to spot her. He ran towards them but Y/N moved pass him to the tree kneeling as she put Hermione down.

"What happened?" He asked. Y/N told him about the unexpected encounter with Draco and Hermione's ankle injury.

"Are you alright, Hermione?" Ron asked sitting down besides her.

Y/N stood up and walked towards the twins.

"You guys okay?" Fred nodded and glanced at George who has a sleeping Ginny on his lap.

"What happened to her?"

"She's fine. Got a little frightened up I guess." He mumbled patting Ginny's head carefully.

"How about you?" Fred questioned scanning Y/N's body for possible injuries. She waved him off saying she's fine.

"But I do want my cot back. My peaceful sleep was disturbed horribly because of this attack." She scowled having a glaring eye contest with a tree. She heard a few sighs and soft laughs as she continues to stare at the tree.

Not long after, Y/N started to feel sick and hot. Her insides are starting to boil and her knees are getting weak. She kneeled down abruptly earning everyone's attention towards her. The rest who are not busy ran towards the reddened girl asking what's wrong.

Her breathing becomes uneven and short. She laid down on her back seeing a green light on the sky before her eyesight turns black.

._.

Y/N woke up in a room surprised. She's in her room from the Malfoy Manor. It's the only room with the familiar shade of grey sticking on the walls. She ran her hands over her hair and lifted off the covers walking towards the bathroom.

After cleaning up she went down to search for any of the people living in the house. She went to the living room and much to her surprise they were all there. However, her blood boiled when she saw someone she swore to never see again.

Her father.

He's having a heated discussion with Lucius about something and Narcissa is trying to calm down her husband. Draco is sitting on a single couch reading a magazine looking undisturbed.

"She needs her training back, Lucius. It's for her own good." Her father said.

"You already know how that ended up. She rebelled against you. You even had the courage to show up into my house demanding for something after deserting her when she was only in her second year!" Lucius stood up pointing a finger at Y/F/N.

"She's not your child, Lucius." Y/F/N snarled slapping away Lucius' hand.

"I may not be her biological father but I'm the only one who acted as a father you couldn't fill up yourself." He spat angrily. Y/F/N shoved Lucius causing him to sit down.

"And look at where that got her. She's unconscious for two weeks already!"

The whole room gone quite, taking this as an opportunity for Y/N to speak up.

"I mean it's better than being with you at home." She shrugged. All of them whipped their heads towards the girl who's leaning against the open doorframe surprised.

"I think you should leave, Father. It's not best for you to harass the owner of this house. Unless you want to be escorted by my alter ego out of here, be my guest." said Y/N. She walked away back to her room and locked it.

"Scary" Alcmene laughed.

"Shut up."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 6.4K 47
~ Year four ~ Warning: This is the fourth book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read...
130K 3.4K 104
Y/N l/n is about to start her fourth year at Hogwarts when she meets George and Fred Weasley. She's a Gryffindor like the twins, but their friendshi...
580K 12.5K 58
It had been too long, why reveal the truth after years? Hermione Granger was believed to be Muggleborn most of her life, till she found out some une...
54.9K 1.5K 65
(COMPLETED) Things Eleanor Potter expected of her final year at Hogwarts: - Pranking the new Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor until they quit...