ArShi One Shots [compiled]

By dramebaazaf

One-Shot fanfics based on characters Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi Kumari Gupta from 4Lions' Iss Pyaar Ko Ky... More

Author's Note
OS | The Nightmare
OS | Lost
OS | Conversation
OS | An Accident
OS | Ripped
TS | A Random Moment [I]
TS | A Random Moment [II]
TS | A Random Moment [III]
OS | Confessions
OS | Just Another Morning
OS | Lost Hope
OS | Choices
OS | Glimpses
OS | Hidden in the Dark
OS | Because of Me...
OS | War of Unprejudiced
OS | For Eternity
OS | As It Comes
OS | Stories
OS | The Case for Supper
OS | Dard
OS | Touch Me Not
OS | Hey, I Missed You
OS | Banke Laal ji aur Hum
OS | Nine Years
OS | Shaam se Pehle!
OS | WYD
OS | Family Rides
OS | Mausam Hai Suhana

OS | Beginning of a New Chapter

1.1K 48 6
By dramebaazaf

originally written and posted on April 7th, 2012 on India-Forums;

Anjali opened the door at the third knock. It was almost 11:30 in the night. Everybody had retired to their rooms after dinner but it was one hard task to get Khushi to bed. She had constantly refused to go but after all the pressure Anjali had put, she had agreed to at least wait in the room. Arnav walked in, his eyes searching the only person he longs to spend his days with.

"Hi Di. How's your little one. and why are awake till this late. Where is Khushi?"

"Chote, Khushi fainted today. She's upstairs" Anjali informed him giving him a glass of water resulting in him getting almost choked on it. "What! How, When?? Why didn't anybody called me? Where is she?" He panicked and sprinted towards his room. Anjali chuckled at the concern he showed for his wife.

"Wait till he founds out!" She mumbled to herself retiring to her room.

"Khushi!" he stepped in the room, roughly throwing off his bag at the recliner and proceeding towards his wife who was dozing off with her head tilted on the head-board.

"Arnav." her voice was hoarse. "When did you came back?" She was going to stand up but he stopped her, sitting beside her.

"Khushi! Did you faint today?" his voice had a stern authority in it.

"Arnav..actually..you see..um" she stammered under his intense gaze. "how did he found out? I didn't let anybody call him then...", she wondered shifting her gaze from him to her hands.

"Why didn't you call me? Why didn't anybody find it necessary that I need to know everything about you!!!"

"Arnav, It really wasn't anything. I was feeling dizzy and then fainted. I'm absolutely fine now." She replied reassuringly.

He placed his fingers underneath her cheek, softly caressing it. "Khushi, Never Ever do this to me. I can't let you go Khushi. If it was something serious. If nobody hadn't been home. What if..." His words were blocked with her placing her hands on his lips. "No Arnav, nothing could tear us now. Nothing." She fell into his arms, silent tears sliding down her face.

The Sun rays peeped in through the curtains. Her eyes struggle to open as she sat up stretching. His hands were draped around her waist and face was on her pillow. His eyes weren't furrowed, and the creases of anxiety had vanished from his face. She traced her fingers on his cheek causing him to stir. It had been almost seventeen months since there marriage and so much had changed. She smiled to herself letting out a sigh and walked towards the bathroom.

Right in the midway, she felt her blood sugar drop down like yesterday. Her mind felt fizzy and puffy, bright circles enveloping her eyes and her body felt numb. "Arnav" she let a small cry escape her lips. "Arnav" her voice was light and weak. She tried to grasp something to keep herself steady but even moving her feet would result in collapsing.

His eyes opened with her cry. 'Khushi.' he mumbled to himself and if he had been a second late, she would have fallen and gotten a severe head injury from the glass table by her side. He gently placed her on the bed and sprinkled water on her face. She refused to open her eyes causing him to panic more. "God dammit!, I should have called the doctor yesterday!"

Fortunately the doctor picked up the call and came on time. The family had surrounded their bed with Doctor's entrance in the house. "I told her to rest but she was adamant that she's perfectly fine. I should have called you Chote." Anjali said apologetically placing a hand on his shoulder, who was sitting beside her. The Doctor after the physical checkup requested everyone to leave the room.

"Is there something wrong?" he asked with concern dipping in his voice. "Everything is perfectly normal Mr. Raizada. Please wait outside for a few moments and I'll call you in again."

Arnav stepped inside to see Khushi sitting up. Her face was glowing with happiness. Her eyes looked into his as soon as the doors opened. The family circled around her asking numerous questions but she stayed mum, promising that she'll tell him first.

The Doctor left Arnav with a Congratulations and few prescribed medications. Other than that he refused to answer his questions but only told him to take extreme care of her.

He stepped in, made his way through the crowd hiding his wife. "Khushi, what's all this about?" He sat beside her taking her hand in. She starred at him and then cleared her throat with a dramatic sound.

"The moment you've all been waiting for. I, Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada, is going to be a mother soon. Hopefully it'll be a boy." She ended her dramatic speech with clapping of her hands. It took a moment for everyone to absorb the words. She looked at him with anticipation of his reaction. "What the Hell Khushi!" and before she could respond to his absurd reply, she felt his lips on hers.

The family moved away quietly, leaving the unbelievable duo behind. They knew very well that their wishes will have to wait HOURS now.

Taken aback from the response, she responded slow but deepening the kiss, forgetting everything around them.

"What was that for?" She said astonishingly, pulling herself apart, catching her breath.

"For giving me the best thing I could possibly have." His voice was soothing yet there was some unknown emotion hidden in it. His fingers caressed her face. He settled his face in her laps, her fingers ruffling his hair while he played with her dupatta.

"Arnav, what's wrong?" 

"Wrong. Nothing's wrong!" "Lie to the world, but don't ever lie to me. It's of no use."She said pointedly.

"What do you mean Khushi?" He rose up, sitting opposite her. He knew well enough then to hide behind the veil. Her face glowed with happiness but her eyes showed the deepest of concern, just for him. He felt her soft hand take his rough ones in. "You are happy but not entirely, right?"

"It's not that Khushi, it's just that'" He hesitated. Her grip tightened around his hand, promising to support on any decision he puts forth. Their eyes met, enhancing the rhythms of their soul. "I don't know if I'll live up to being a father. Whatever my father did to us and then what if I.." She had placed her finger on his lips to stop him. The concern in her eyes was replaced by the softness of herself. He was taken aback by a sudden hit on his chest from her. "You'll make a great father, Arnav! You'll know how to cope with it when the baby will come. And as far as your father is concerned, I think you'll make sure that nothing like that ever happens to us."

She pulled herself apart and leaned on the head board. "The love for sister, love for a wife and love for your child are different. You haven't disappointed me ever since I came back and I know that you, yourself would make sure that everything is perfect. So, don't doubt yourself. You'll be great. I promise!"

He looked at her in awe, gobs smacked by her deep believe in their relationship. A smile of relief spread on his face. She looked perfect. Her beautiful dove eyes, her fair glowing skin, her delicate hands and the zest for life. He actually looked forward to the new life ahead.

She felt that the heaven was laid at her feet. She had everything now, all that person could dream of. Her heart fluttered and her attention shifted to him. He was looking at her with those eyes.

"Arnav, not now!!!" Her voice hinted panic, the kind he usually enjoyed.

"Why not?"

"Everyone must be waiting for us downstairs. We didn't even have breakfast yet!"

"So, everyone witnessed the kiss Khushi. They'll understand."

"Understand my foot! I'm not doing it in daylight!"

"Really!" he uttered challengingly. "Let's see if you able to resist then."

"Don't! Please, Oh come on!! We can do it later! Evening, I pro'" Her words were cut short as he placed his lips on her soft, pouting ones. His tongue rolled inside exploring her mouth, his lips sucked her lips in and his hands reached underneath her nightshirt. Her hands tugged his shirt as she clung onto him. 

She deepened the kiss as their proximity increased. His hands caressed her body, his hands working inside her shirt while his mouth travelled down to her neck, hungrily placing kisses.

"Arnav, we should stop. Please!"

"Make me!"

"Arnav!"

It was around 11:30 when the doors opened. The Raizada ladies were seated in the living room, waiting to get a chance to pamper and congratulate the lady of the house. "Seriously, Chotte needs to take slow at least during these coming months." Anjali exclaimed in frustration breaking the silence making Payal stifle her giggle.

"Hello Hi Bye Bye, I've never once ever imagined that Arnav bitwa would stoop to this much! Your Mamma only knows to crack lame jokes, he should learn something from his nephew for least!" Monarama exclaimed, addressing Anjali about the difficulties in her love life.

Meanwhile, after spending an abrupt session of lovemaking, Khushi left to take a shower and prepared herself for the teasing of a whole year. "Relax Khushi, nobody's going to say anything! Trust me, they won't have the guts in front of me!"

"All thanks to you, sweetheart!" sarcasm dipped from her voice. He was about to leave, when he turned around to see her pouting while putting the 'bindi' on her forehead. He snaked his arms around her stomach, nuzzling his face in her neck and whispered, "I Love You Khushi!" She turned around to witness his eyes pleading him to forgive her. "I Love you too."

"That's it! I'm going to see why they aren't coming down from that room! And Payal, could you give Shravan some juice?" Anjali bounced up from the couch to see what has been keeping them for so long.

"Awww" extra sweet voice interrupted the attention of lovebirds, who were smiling with their foreheads against each other. "Um, Di!"

"No explanations Chotte! Khushi is coming with us now! We were thinking that you guys could have breakfast together but you spilt the milk yourself! You can Khushi back when you come back from the office!" Anjali dragged Khushi away from Arnav downstairs, leaving Arnav flabbergasted.

Baffled for a moment, Arnav let out a sigh muttering, "This is just the beginning" under his breath!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

397K 18.1K 34
A WINNER 'MOST BINGE WORTHY STORY' in CLASH OF FANDOMS AWARDS BY @WriteToEngage ~•~ 'All is fair in love and war'...
31.2K 1.9K 13
For most of his life, Arnav Singh Raizada, never imagined he would fall in love or get married. But the impossible happened when Khushi Kumari Gupta...
240K 8.7K 34
This story is the top appericiated work of mine on India Forums. 16 September 2019 ***Highest Rankings*** #1 ArHi #5 ArShi Thank you so much guys.
351K 17.2K 52
#1 in Support out of 20K stories - 20 June , 2021 My take on Arshi's remarriage track . Arnav does not come to the alter . Peep in to know more . 44...