π•Ώπ–π–Š π•Όπ–šπ–Šπ–Šπ–“'π–˜ π•·π–Žπ–”π–“

By Sunny_DDoodles

Y/N was normal, and so was her life. She didn't have dead, rich abusive parents or any magical powers of any... More

Prologue
A Strange Waitress
Her First Patrol
Back to the Future
The Undertaker
An 'L' Shaped Scar
Hot Off the Press
The Double Charles
A Special Fitted Coffin
Jack The Ripper
The Faux Angel
The Midnight Bell
Madam Red and Grelle Sutcliff
Beautiful, Gorgeous, Gushing Red
Late Night Tea
Spider Lilies
Marchioness Francis Phantomhive-Midford
Worthless, Rotten and Ignorant
A Prince of Bengal
A Busy Day's lessons
Chores
A Midnight Stroll
The Prince's Lesson
Kali's Right Hand
A Rickety, Old Bar Stool
Knocking on Death's Door
Taste Tests
Curry For Queen and Country
The Curry Bun
A Victory Celebration
The Servants of the Phantomhive Manor
Promises, Promises
A Festive Epilogue
Incorrect Quotes
Incorrect Quotes 2
Incorrect Quotes 3

The Bratty Prince

2.2K 113 18
By Sunny_DDoodles

Sebastian had managed to save Y/N's room before Soma and Agni had completely moved into it. Though, he hadn't been able to save the room directly down the hall. Apparently the Prince wasn't considerate enough to think that Y/N had a rough day and wanted to go to sleep at a reasonable time for once and stayed up late, loudly chatting with Agni. Y/N eventually had enough and banged on the door to the Prince's room. Agni answered, "Oh, hello Miss Y/N. What can we do for you?"

"You can be quiet," Y/N grumbled, crossing her arms, "Some of us had an early morning and a busy day and want to get some sleep. I can hear you from across the hall."

"A thousand apologies, my Lady." He bowed before her and promised he would make sure that he and Soma would lower their voices and go to bed. "Good night, Lady Y/N."

"Night," Y/N yawned and turned back around and walked over to her room. She made sure to close and lock the door behind herself. She knew Sebastian had keys he could use to open the door when it was time for her to get up. If the Prince or his butler wanted to wake her up or talk to her they would have to either knock or break down the door. "If they weren't going to become some of the most precious and adorable characters in the series, I would pull a Claude and steal their souls." Y/N plopped down on her bed. She pulled the covers over herself and listened to see if Soma had finally shut up. Even he had to run out of energy eventually and sure enough, Soma's loud voice died down considerably. Eventually, Y/N couldn't hear him anymore. She sighed contently before closing her eyes and drifting off to sleep.

Bang, bang bang! "Miss Y/N? Miss Y/N are you awake? It is time for you to wake up, Miss!" Y/N's eyes shot open and she shoved a pillow over her head. She groaned loudly as the knocking and shouting continued. Agni was definitely a morning person, and if he wasn't, he hid it well. Y/N threw the pillow against the bed and rolled out. She aggressively unlocked her door and threw it open. "Good morning!"

"You are waaay too excited about waking up," Y/N yawned. If Agni wasn't an adorable ray of sunshine she would've decked him. "What's up?"

"Namaste Jii, Lady Y/N. Breakfast is ready," the tall man beamed. His smile was contagious, but not enough for Y/N to beam back. It was early and she was tired.

"Alright, I'll get ready," Y/N went to close the door before stopping herself, "Hey, Agni?"

"Yes, Miss?"

"Did Sebastian ask you to wake me up?" After working together for a while, she and Sebastian had begun acting like pissy siblings. Asking Agni to loudly wake her up rather than calmly wake her up himself was the type of 'little shit brother' move he would play.

"He did indeed ask me to retrieve you, and he gave me strict instructions to be cheerful!" Y/N smiled and sighed. Agni was blissfully ignorant to Sebastian's asinine tendencies.

"Mm, well thank you. You did great," Y/N closed the door and began to get dressed. Mey-Rin arrived moments later with a corset.

"Why do I need this?"

"Mister Sebastian said you needed to be dressed up for the guests, yes he did!" The maid held up a dress as well. It was simple but it was lacking in practicality.

"He did, did he? Well he might be in charge of you, but he's not in charge of me." Mey-Rin began blabbering about how Y/N should still respect his requests as Y/N rooted through her clothes.

"Miss Y/N, you should do as he says, yes you should! We do have guests after all!" Y/N found what she was looking for: black pants, a black belt, and a white button down collared shirt.

"Yeah well, I can look good in other things aside from dresses. You might be able to kick ass in them but I'm still working on it." The maid blushed at Y/N's compliment as the woman made her way over to her. "Now, I'm still going to need that corset but first, I'm going to put these on." Y/N made small talk to Mey-Rin as she changed, sliding the white shirt over her skin and buttoned up the shirt. Mey-Rin adjusted her collar before getting the black corset.

"Are you sure about this, Miss?" Mey-Rin tightened the cinches nervously.

"Oh yeah, one hundred percent. And if you're worried about Sebastian being mad, I'll stick up for ya. This was my idea after all." Y/N looked at herself in the mirror and smirked. She didn't look half bad. "Did you see a pair of black boots by the door?" Y/N asked as she rummaged through a drawer for a pair of socks.

"Yes, Miss, yes I did!" Mey-Rin scuttled over to the door and retrieved the shoes. Y/N thanked her and pulled on the socks and boots. Mey-Rin tied one boot and Y/N the other. "You look quite nice, yes you do."

"Aw, thank you! Have you done something different with your hair?" Y/N knew Mey-Rin hadn't changed her hair but Y/N was still going to flirt with her. The maid shook her head no and Y/N smiled, "Really? Because you look absolutely ravishing." Y/N winked at the blushing maid as she walked out the room. Y/N knew that Mey-Rin went underappreciated and someone needed to make sure she knew how amazing and beautiful she was.

"Morning, kid." Y/N ruffled Ciel's hair as she passed him and he swatted her hands away.

"Must you be so insufferable every moment of the day?" Unlike Agni, Ciel was definitely not a morning person.

"Cheer up, kid. The sun has hardly risen. There is a whole day ahead of us and plenty more time for me to be insufferable," Y/N laughed as Ciel tried to flatten down his messed up, teal hair.

"I should just have Sebastian kill you," he muttered as they made their way to the table.

"You could, but then you'd miss me- woah..." Y/N took in the breakfast set up. She knew Agni was the one who cooked it but it looked like a feast. "Ya know, if Agni can cook like this, maybe you should keep him around." Y/N sat down beside Ciel and began to eat. Soma and Lau joined them not too long after.

"How long do you intend to stay here?" The question was direct and Ciel was already done with Prince Soma's shit.

"We'll leave when we've finished our errand," Soma answered as he stuffed his cheeks with food and Agni poured him more tea.

"That-"

"You were looking for a woman right?" Y/N interrupted before Lau could. 

"And why are you staying over as w-" Ciel was still trying to get an answer to a question he would never be able to ask.

"Yes. I'm in search of a certain woman." Soma searched his blue robe's pockets before pulling out his God-awful drawing of Mina. "This one." He passed the drawing over to Y/N and Ciel, it took everything Y/N had not to laugh. "Her name is Mina."

"This is..." Ciel was at a loss for words.

"An amazing piece of art," Y/N chuckled but passed it off as if she was just clearing her throat.

"She was a servant in my palace. I drew it." Soma continued to stuff his face and Agni stood behind him, bright and cheery as ever. "You'll know right away when you see her because I drew her so well!" The drawing's eyes weren't even pointed in the same direction and her smile was a triangle. "Isn't she lovely?"

"Oh yeah, she looks like a fallen angel. A true gift from God." Y/N could hardly hold in her snickering and Ciel might have been fighting the tiniest of smiles.

"Sebastian, will you be able to seek her out with this?" The demon looked over his master's shoulder.

"Even for me, this is a bit, erm... Well, I shall try." Y/N sympathetically patted the demon on the arm.

"Good luck, my friend. Try your best not to fall under her seductive spell." If Sebastian could slap her, he definitely would have by now.

Y/N's shoulders shook as Lau looked over the drawing, "Ooooh, I myself have never encountered a beauty like this, I saaay!"

"To be expected! She was the most beautiful woman in my palace."

"So she was like your mistress or concubine or something?" Y/N knew what role Mina actually served but she couldn't reveal that.

"No, quite far from it!" The Prince seemed offended by Y/N's question. She took a sip of tea as the Prince began to explain Mina's role, "Unlike you English people may believe, we Indian princes do not always surround ourselves with such women. Mina was a pure woman, unlike yourself!" Y/N arched an eyebrow, "That was harsh."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Y/N asked as she sipped her tea.

"You are a woman of the Earl, are you not?" Y/N choked and almost sip out her tea.

"What?! Ewwww! That's so gross! He's like thirteen, a kid! I think I'm going to throw up!" Sebastian had been snickering while Y/n shouted and Ciel looked like he might be sick. "Oh my God! I'm his coworker, I solve cases with him not-that's so gross!" Y/N fake gagged and began to laugh, "Is that really what you thought I did?"

"It is what you assumed Mina did. Why should I not assume you were in the suggested profession?"

"Because I'm obviously older than him, I'm not a pedophile, and he practically hates me! Plus, we stay in rooms that are pretty much across the whole house from each other!" Y/N got a grip on her laughing and Ciel looked her up and down before shuddering.

"So, why is that woman in Great Britain?" The Earl redirected the conversation before it could get worse. It was in vain though; the Prince and his butler were kneeling in front of a statue that seemed to appear out of nowhere. "Listen to me!"

"Where the Hell did that thing come from?"

"That's a good question, and what are you doing all of a sudden?"

"They seem to be praying, but their object of worship seems quite surreal," Lau observed.

"You would call that an object of worship?" Sebastian was skeptical.

"Yes, it's a Hindi goddess. Kali, if I'm not mistaken," Y/N whispered to him.

"It looks nothing so much as a statue of a woman dancing in a frenzy on the abdomen of a man whilst carrying a servered head and wearing a necklace of heads." The demon described the statue perfectly, "To me." 

"The young Lady is correct. This is a statue of the goddess Kali, a deity of Hinduism, our faith," Agni explained to them.

"So it is an Indian god." Ciel seemed a little off put by the goddess's appearance.

"Our goddess Kali is the wife of the god Shiva and the goddess of strength." Agni seemed very happy to tell them all about the goddess. "She protects against misfortunes. There are also other divine figures."

"Oh, do tell. I've heard some stories about the Hindi faith but I don't know how accurate they are." Y/N knew exactly how the story was going to go, but she still wanted to hear it in person.

"In ancient times a devil dared to challenge the goddess in a battle. Of course, the goddess Kali was victorious. However, she could not stop raging and continued to destroy and kill. She kept on killing, made a necklace of severed heads, drank blood..."

"It sounds as if the goddess caused more harm than the devil," Lau commented.

"Even the gods could not stop the goddess Kali, and the Earth was about to fall in ruin, when," Agni shouted then paused, "At that very moment-" He stood up, hands clenched and shaking with excitement, "Her husband, the god Shiva, lay down at her feet to protect the land!" Agni looked like he was about to burst with amazement.

"Aah! That is why she is stepping on him. I assumed they were just simply having a lovers' quarrel!"

"Yeah, Sebastian, because when I argued with my boyfriends and girlfriends we just stepped on each other while flailing around heads," Y/N snickered as the demon glared at her.

"The husband was very slow to act. Wasn't he too late? In a number of different ways?" The young Earl was very confused.

"Well, he is a man. You guys tend to be pretty slow on the uptake."

"When she stepped on her husband with her unclean foot, the goddess Kali returned to her senses and peace returned to the land." Agni began to wrap up the legend with a content smile on his face. "Therefore, the goddess Kali is a supreme deity who engaged in mortal combat to defeat the devil. That is why she holds the severed head of the devil."

"So that's the story." Ciel seemed a little confused.

"I was not aware that such a strong goddess existed, I must be careful when I go to India." Sebastian thought carefully about his potential future plans of causing chaos across seas.

"Yeah, I might not be the only woman who doesn't put up with your shit," Y/N whispered to him.

"Well, we're done praying," Soma announced as he stood up and dusted himself off. "So let's go, runt!" The Prince grabbed onto Ciel like a sack of potatoes and began to walk off with him. "You'll guide us."

"Why me?" The young earl shouted, "And furthermore, I am not the 'runt'. I am Ciel-"

"Then, Ciel! I order you to guide us." Y/N sighed as she and Sebastian walked over to block the door.

"Forgive me, but the young Master has a full schedule with his studies and work today." The demon looked apologetic, but Y/N knew he wasn't even close.

"And I'm morally obligated to stop you from stealing the Earl like he's some sack of potatoes. So if you could kindly put him down that would be great." Y/N knew Ciel wasn't going to get squat done today, but she still couldn't let Soma drag him around everywhere.

"As you can see, I'm busy. Find your quarry on your own," Ciel scoffed as Sebastian guided him away. Soma looked downcast before looking over to Y/N. He was wearing some of the cutest puppy eyes she had ever seen in her life. The Prince began to shuffle closer and closer to her.

"Now hold on just a minute-"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 488 24
~ ! π˜Ώπ™„π™Žπ˜Ύπ™Šπ™‰π™π™„π™‰π™π™€π˜Ώ ! ~ 𝘞𝘩𝘒𝘡 𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘊π˜ͺ𝘦𝘭 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ 𝘚𝘦𝘣𝘒𝘴𝘡π˜ͺ𝘒𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘦π˜₯ 𝘰𝘯 𝘒 𝘀𝘒𝘴𝘦 𝘡𝘩𝘒𝘡 π˜ͺ𝘯𝘷𝘰�...
153K 4.3K 18
This is a Sebastian x Reader story and this is taken place in all of Black Butler. Also I do not own most of the characters or some of the plot they...
15.7K 543 12
"Oh Grell~ I'll make you mine one day~ Just you wait and see,sweetie~ I just need to get rid of everybody who get in our way...expectantly that disgu...
113K 3.6K 28
This is my first time writing this sort of thing so sorry if it's bad. (Y/N)= your name (L/N)= last name (F/c)= favourite colour (H/l)= hair lengt...