The URSS experiment

antisocialmushroom tarafından

Becoming a conqueror was always Masha's dream but her power got unbelievable makIng her a god Daha Fazla

Chapter 1-the chemicals

19 0 0
antisocialmushroom tarafından

               In a place called Tripasville a little girl lived with a giant slave bear and Stalin.

               This girl called Masha was submitted to tests for the U.R.S.S. involving dangerous chemicals that could either destroy or empower humans, sadly the first test with this chemicals was unsuccessful resulting in the death of Amy Winehouse, therefore the tests would be made only on younger people because they had more probability of surviving the radioactive experiment.

                The day of testing the girl had came and she was scared that her destiny would be the same as Amy's, therefore she decided to kill the bear and cover herself up with its fur and skin to protect from radiation, the experiment was successful, making Masha a Russian killing machine that could annihilate any continent easily, but sadly with all of her power, she became a target for the SCP foundation of USA III, Brazil was interested on the powers that Masha had and decided to kidnap Masha and use her to destroy USA III, after Masha disintegrated USA III her size started to grow making her bigger than Earth.

                   Sadly her power didn't lasted to long after she became the giant conqueror as Lord Shrek XVI captured her and locked her inside the sun...

                                           To be continued...

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

68.3K 1.4K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
284K 18.1K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
199K 19.3K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...