Weasley twins X Reader story

By x0xJANVIx0x

Alr so in the story it does say "she" nd "her" Bcs I wrote this when I didn't rlly know about shit, but if ur... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Apologies

Chapter 27

706 15 12
By x0xJANVIx0x

You run into Hermione and Ginny's dorm room.

"Eeeee I'm so excited, even though I might not be able to dance, who knows. Hopefully I can," You squeal. You go to reach Hermione's special bag when you hear a knock on the door. "Come in."

In walks in an elf. But not just any old Hogwarts elf, but the Black family's elf.

"Mistress Lupin Black, Kreacher has been told to give you this letter." Said the elf, known as Kreacher.

"Oh, thanks Kreacher," you take the note from him and read it. At the end of the letter, you scrunch up the piece of paper and throw it onto the floor. "Ugh, my dad's so selfish!" You say.

The note had read:

Y/n, I don't know how I feel with you being with those two Weasley lads. We will discuss more of the topic when you get home - PadFoot

Before Kreacher has a chance to speak, Dobby runs into the room and jumps into your arms.

"MISTRESS LUPIN BLACK!" He shouts.

"Hi Dobby! Dobby it's really sweet that you're hugging me, but I kind of need to breathe," you say. He releases you from his grip. "Thanks Dobby, now what can I help you with?"

"Dobby is here to deliver a message to the Master Weasleys, could Mistress Lupin Black take Dobby to them?" He asked.

You nod and take Dobby's hand, Kreacher following behind.

"Boys, you have a visitor." You say knocking on the door.

The door opens and you see Cedric wearing an amazing black suit.

"Hey y/n, who do you need?" He asks.

"Dobby needs Fred and George to give them a message."

"They're just getting something out their dorm." Said Harry.

"Oh, what is it?" You ask.

"To be honest, I'm not quite so sure." He replies. Harry too was wearing a black suit.

"Hey Kreacher, do you have any ideas as to why my father doesn't like the twins anymore? I mean, he was fine with them yesterday." You ask the small elf on your left.

"Kreacher must apologise, Kreacher does not know or understand why Master Black does not like the Master Weasleys. Kreacher is actually fond of the Master Weasleys, and thinks that Mistress Lupin Black's happiness is what matters."

"You can call me y/n Kreacher, and I'm glad you like the twins. Moony likes them, I just don't understand why PadFoot doesn't. They've done nothing wrong, and they're very likeable people. Lets just go Kreach." You say. And you and Kreacher make your way back to the dorm.

"We're here with y/n's present." Said Ron.

"Your lucky your late, y/n was here just a few seconds ago. Here a little longer and you would of ruined the surprise." Said Cedric.

"Well, the ball is in an hour and I still need to get ready." Said Ron and he left to go prepare.

You and Kreacher made it back to the dorm, and Kreacher disapparates back to the house.

"Now that you're back, what was on the letter?" Asked Ginny.

You let out a sigh and tell them. "It was Sirius. He told me he didn't like the twins anymore and that he wanted a chat when we got back."

"Well, I for one think you should do what makes you happy. You don't judge his relationship with Lupin, so why should he judge yours with the twins?!" Stated Ginny.

"Forget about this, we'll deal with it later. Right now we've got a ball to get ready for, so come on ladies, only one hour left." Said Hermione.

You smiled as the three of you started to get ready.

Your hair:

Your makeup:

Your necklace:

Your earrings:

Your ring:

Your nails:

Your crown:

Your dress:

You walk out of the bathroom and the girls drop everything and just stare at you in amazement.

"Oh my- Y/N! YOU LOOK SO GORGEOUS!" Screamed Hermione running up to you to give you a hug.

"YOU LOOK LIKE A QUEEN!" Shouted Ginny, also joining the hug.

"Thank you, and so do both of you." You say, smiling.

The three of you grab your last few items and make your way down to the entrance of the great hall. You were already late, meaning you were the last ones to arrive.

"Looks like it's time." Said Hermione.

You could feel the tension in your stomach rise up, making you feel nauseous.

"Do we have to Mione?" You say.

"Yes y/n, there are two young gentleman down there who love you with all of their hearts, and they're waiting for you. You can't leave them there." She said.

"Wow..... when you put it like that..." you say.

"How about this, I'll go first, Hermione follows, then y/n can go last." Says Ginny.

You all nod at each other and Ginny opens both doors.

She walks down the stairs, followed by Hermione. You wait a moment before stepping into the light and walking down the steps, ever so graciously and elegantly.

As you walk down, all eyes are on you, and you only. The entire entrance goes silent, just to get a glimpse of you. You feel your cheeks heat up as you finally make your way to the bottom.

"Wow... the three of you look amazing. Your dates are very lucky." Said Harry.

"Thanks Harry, I'm actually quite nervous. I've never been to a formal event before." You say, rubbing your arms.

"Hey y/n, I think two specific boys are staring at you." Says Hermione as she nudges your arm. She giggles when you look back at the twins with a soft smile and a deep blush.

"Oh umm, yeah, I'll go now," you say to Hermione and walk over to the twins. "You two look lovely. Sorry I'm just a bit nervous, I've never been allowed to go to a formal event before." You say to them.

"Y/n you look........" said Fred.

"Hot! I mean beautiful, don't worry we're nervous too," Fred gives him a nudge in the stomach. "There's not point lying Fred. She is hot and we are nervous. And we both know it."

You just giggle at the two of them.

"I think we should go in." You say.

You link in with both of their arms and walk over to Hermione and Harry.

You all walk into the great hall to see it decorated in crystal blue, making your crimson red outfit stand out.

"Wow, it's beautiful in here." You say, admiring the place.

"Not as beautiful as you love." Says Fred.

You and George look at each other.

"That was very sweet Fred, but awfully cheesy." You say.

"Would you like to dance y/n? If it doesn't hurt too much." Asked George.

"I'd love to Georgie. And don't worry Freddie, I haven't forgotten about you. I'll dance with you too." You say to him.

The three of you dance for what feels like hours, and you don't want it to stop. Everyone is in such a bright mood, it's wonderful.

*meanwhile with Harry and Ron who are sat on some seats*

"What's so good about Krum?" Asked Ron to Harry.

"Ginny looks fit." He said.

"..... Wait, WHAT?!"

*back with you and George who are dancing and got ditched by fred*

"I'm going to get Fred," you say to George. You look around and finally spot your tall ginger amongst the crowd. "Cmon Fred, you're gonna miss out on all the fun." You say as you bring him back to George.

"Well we can't have that now can we." He says smirking down at you.

You spend the time dancing away, not giving a single care about anything. Just loving the moment you're living in. You wearing an outfit that makes you feel beautiful and confident. The twins looking hot as always and dancing with you. Christmas is around the corner. Everyone is happy. It's all perfect.

A/n: OMG I LOVE THIS CHAPTER 😭 ITS SO GOOD 😂 well I hope it is to you guys too. Also, you have NO IDEA how long it took to find all of y/n's fit. I couldn't find the right pictures and stuff. To be honest, it took around a week to get everything sorted. I hope you like what your wearing.

Also, I might not post this weekend like I was planning too because I'm having a family barbecue soooo, yeah, sorry 😅

Anyways, I love you all so much
Baiiiii xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.2K 1K 53
Two redheads One love In good times and bad In health and sickness At least that's what they thought... a Fred Weasley love (and more) story 02/22...
96.7K 2.3K 36
[FINISHED ~ april 2th 2021] WARNING: currently editing! (Chapters 1 & 2 done) "๐—ช๐—ผ๐˜„, ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€... ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—น." ...
400K 8.9K 62
"tell me potter, is that all i am to you?" โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข harryxreader they/she pronouns will be used:) โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข y/n l/n, starting their fourth year at hogwar...
542K 11.4K 71
Fred Weasley x F!Reader ----- When you stepped onto the Hogwarts Express for the first time, you had no idea that you were about to meet who would be...