SÄDÏSTÏC TŸPË [ OHSHC x MALE...

By AikoSunbarashi

This book is a boy x boy fanfiction. If you are not a fan of that, please just get away from this book as far... More

00| Information
01| Ouran High School
02| First Impression to the Class
03| The Host Clubs Dogs?!
04| Cover them or not?
05| Protecting Haruhi
06| The Hosts' Acts
07| Why Is Everyone So Scared Of Me?
08| Starting Today we're Hosts?!
09| First Day As A Host!
10| Don't Ever Mess With Me...
11| That's A Rare View
12| Tanaka, Daiki
13| The King is so Stupid
14| Your 8 million Will be Reduced!
15| Why Did I Agree Again..?
16| Filthy
16.5| Side Chapter!| PAST
17| You're My New Favorite
18| Don't You Dare
19| What's wrong with Mori-senpai?
20| A little Cute
21| Distracting Dance
22| Panic
23| Accidental Kiss
24| Get a Ride
25| Work
26| Tired...
27| Cherry Blossoms
28| Flower Crown
29| As Your Friends
Question and Answer!^^
30| The Physical Exams
| Special Chapter!!! |
31| Misunderstanding
32| New Guest
33| Attack of the Lady Manager (Part 1)
34| Attack of the Lady Manager (Part 2)
| Valentines Special!!! |
35| Gay is hot
36| The Twins Fight
37| Teasing With Jealousy
38| Stop Fighting!
39| The Apprentice
40| You're Such A Brat
41| Shirou's Piano Piece
42| Evil Maid
43| A Favor from Kyoya
44| Self-defense
45| Flustered
46| Indirect Kiss
47| Care
48| St. Lobelia Girl's Academy
49| Rage of Silence
51| Daily Life of the Fujioka Family (Part 1)
52| Daily Life of the Fujioka Family (Part 2)
53| Daily Life of the Fujioka Family (Part 3)
54| (M/N)-sama!
55| Not so innocent
56| Sweet Tooth's ache
|| i m p o r t a n t A/N!^^ ||
| Halloween Special!!! |
57| Regret
58| It's Your Privilege
59| Because I Heard...
60| The Fujioka Sibling's Fight
60.1|Side chapter!| Top male (Y/N)x(M/N) (Part 1)
60.2|Side chapter!| Top male (Y/N)x(M/N) (Part 2)
60.3|Side chapter!| Top male (Y/N)x(M/N) (Part 3)

50| Confused

7.5K 378 149
By AikoSunbarashi

Hey guys! It's been a while but I'm back, Just gotta say that thank you all sooo SO Much for so many reads and votes! Right, this chapter will have a lot of Pov changes, but I hope y'all don't mind- anyways ENJOY! (^^)/

| Third Person's POV

As soon as the doors tensely closed, the tall blonde in the group screamed as he cried dramatically in front of his members.

"Why did we have to tell them the truth.. and add oil to the fire?!"

The blonde asked as he pulled onto his hair from panic with a mixture of frustration and fear, to how he Fujioka siblings responded to the truth of the Host Club's funding.

"The truth is the truth." Kyoya bluntly responded.

"Selling their pencil and eraser must've been bad." The small senior says as he frowned.

One of the twins hummed, before commenting in on the topic as well.

"It could have been a memento from their mother." Kaoru guessed, as he looked to be thinking hard.

"Actually, I think it's just extras from the electronics store." The older twin, Hikaru says, as he pointed at the brand on both the items on the laptop's screen.

Everyone hummed, and the blonde president of the club evetually calmed down. He walked to the giant glass windor, placing his hand on it, having a worried look.

"My humble servants, just think about it.." The sudden change of demeanor from Tamaki caught the attention of the club as they quietly listened to the words of their president.

"While Haruhi is basically indifferent about it, if we had to say, she actually has a preference for male clothing. And (M/N)-kun.. looks like he doesn't really care as well(<lies). Besides, back when they first (forced to)joined the Host Club. They said this didn't they? Haruhi: 'But it's not too bad to be a host and listen to girls chit-chat' (M/N): 'yeah this could be a nice change' (<Tamaki's make-believe)." Tamaki paused as he slowly get the Club's full attention.

"Why did we not notice all this time? maybe they.. might be more fitted to be.. in the Zuka Club than the Host Club.." Tamaki finished with a frown. The Host's seem to freeze up in realization. Their expression completely saying; He's got a point!

"And perfect for girl's school.." Hikaru comments, sweat forming on the side of his head.

The little senior quickly burst into tears, "Haru-chan and (N/N)-chan's going to transfer?" Honey asked as he cried while hugging his stuffed toy.

"What are we going to do?" Kaoru asks first, sweat also forming on his head.

"With Haruhi's and (M/N)-senpai's smarts. Lobelia's scholarship exam should be a peice of cake!" Hikaru comments.

"And Lobelia is likely to pay off their 6 million yen debt for them." Kyoya added on, making Honey even cry harder, while Mori stand beside him, with a slightly worried look as he just hummed. The club somehow forgot the Older Fujioka was still 'male'.

"Calm down! Calm down my humble servants! Listen to what I have to say!" Tamaki suddednly exclaimed, making the crying senior and slightly panicking host's to look at him and listen.

"I have a secret plan!" He said with full confidence.

~~~

| (M/N)'s POV

Loud squealing was heard inside The Cultural Club Exhibition, that Ouran High School was hosting for the second day. I took a peek inside, seeing three familiar girls from yesterday, cringing as I heard the girls from the other school squealing like Banshees. I quickly walked away from the Exhibition with my hands clasped over my ears, face crunched up with distaste.

"Why did I even go there?" I mumbled underneath my breath, grumbling and complaining from the loud noise that the girls from the other school, amazed and annoyed at how they can still produce loud voices, even after a few meter's distance.

I just tried to ignore them as I walked on the field towards the direction of my school building, seeing girls and boys from other schools as I pass by.

"Did you see Bara today? She was so hot!!"

"I know right? She totally killed it today as well!"

"Yup! She was so good!"

Random girls talked happily with each other, I smiled, but suddenly felt my heart stopped.. when I heard a familiar voice in the conversation.

"The Zuka club's performance was stunning!"

The voice that I couldn't forget.. soft and timid yet confident and cheerful.. Just as I snapped out of it, I tried to quickly walk off-

"(M/N)-kun?" She asked, making me stop from my tracks again.

I gulped and slowly turned around, seeing her familar blonde locks that was still signaturedly tied into two pigtails. Her hair longer than what I remembered, but her beautiful mocha eyes stayed the same. Her eyes widened from shock as she stared up at me, before giving a big excited grin.

"Oh my gosh! It's actually you!" She exclaimed, hand covering her mouth, her eyes shining.

I gave her a small smile.

"It's been a while, Nozomi-san.."

~~~

| Third Person's POV

"Today's performance was a success again." The short petite girl says with a proud smile.

"Our singing and acting are accepted anywhere." The beautiful dirty-blonde haired girl says, as she wore her elegant smile.

"However, today's main event is coming up." The tallest of the three seemed to start as she looked up the High School building up ahead with a playful smirk.

It was the final day of the Cultural Club Exhibition, and surprising enough the three girls from Lobelia kept their word. The three girls were standing in the Hall way of the giant High School Building, where the Fujioka siblings were taking to get to the Host Club.

The two looked at the girls who looked to have a confident look as they spoke.

"Hello, fair maiden and charming young man."- Benibara

"We have come as promised."- Hinagiku

"We will convince them today."- Suzuran

"Convince them of what?" Haruhi asked first, while her older brother stood beside her.

"That fair maiden's like you belong in the places that fit you!" Benibara says, getting a little too close to the younger Fujioka, making the marooned-haired male slap the girls hand away with a glare.

"Back off." (M/N) said, as he stood in front of Haruhi protectively.

Benibara was shock at first, before smirking and licked her lips, her eyes looked amused.

"Feisty.. I like it," Benibara says, chuckling a little as she looked down at the male.

"Well then, let's go." She declared. And so they did, stopping just in front of the door, before opening it. Revealing a very dark room, which confused everyone.

"Ouran~" Two voices that seemed to spress their voices to a high pitch sang.

"Ouran..~" Then came a very deep voice, with a single tap of what sounds like a tamborine.

"Ouran~" A clear yet deep voice sang after.

"Ouran~!!" A really high pitch voice sang, like that of a little kid.

"Ouran~!<3" A very flirty disturbing high pitch voice sang.

At the same time after the disturbing high pitched voice sang it, another tap of the tamborine sounded the same time and the lights turned on, revealing six people wearing extravegant clothes.

"Host Club~! Welcome!" They all sang together like they were in an opera.

The three girls and the two Fujioka siblings stood at the door with dumbfounded looks.

"Oh, Haruhi and (M/N)-kun, Welcome!" The normal voice of the Club's President says, standing up from the coach and aproach the five people who still looked dumbfounded.

"Haru-chan! (N/N)-chan! Look, look, I'm a princess! Do I look good?" The small senior asked going in front of the two siblings with his cute pink bunny that wore a tiny bow.

"Wha- What's the meaning of this? Are you insulting our culture?!" Benibara was the first to break from the dumbfounded state, as she glared at Tamaki.

"Insult? No, of course not. Everything is as planned." The blonde starts while chuckling.

"If you're a commoner, then this is the ultimate skill that will make crying kids smile, called the "big 'extra' strategy"!" Tamaki stated confidently as he twirled his red gown, as if showing off, before continueing again.

"I'm sure the Lobelia Ladies that were carefully brought up wouldn't know, commoners are very susceptible to extras! Indeed, Haruhi and (M/N) may be attracted to the facinations of the Zuka Club, But! If you choose our club, you can have both onii-samas and onee-samas! Yes, it's a scheme of being able to taste what the Zuka Club is like while inside the Host Club Scheme!" Tamaki finally finished explaining to the once again dumbfounded group.

"Look, look Haruhi and (M/N)-kun. Don't I look beautiful?" The blonde asked with a wink to the two siblings. The maroon-haired male started to shake, but his face still looked blank.

"We're the Hitachiin sisters. Which one is beautiful? Something like that, Oh-hohoho~" The twins followed after going in front of the siblings. Haruhi started to shake as well, but her face still looked blank like her brother's.

"Haru-chan, (N/N)-chan! You can call me oneesama, okay?" The two sibling continued to shake with blank faces. As Mori and Kyoya aproached the two, Mori tapping the tamborine while Kyoya had a fan over half of his face.

"Y-You think the fair maiden and charming young man would fall for such thing?! Do not try to joke too-" Benibara started to angrily ask the Host's, but got cut off when the Fujioka Siblings let out a noise.

"Pff.." (M/N) started to fall to his knees slowly with his hands covering his mouth to contain his laughter, while his little sister burst out laughing. Evetually (M/N) followed after, laughing along with his little sister.

"I..HAha.. can't handle it..HAHAHa! I don't get this! Hahahehe.. I know you guys were idiots, but ...ahahaha!" Haruhi managed to choke out between her laughs.

"HahahahahahabhjsbjfgxdyiwbxnHAhjkaha" While (M/N) seemed to be close to dying, tears could be seen on his eyes.

Everyone looked shocked as the laugher of the siblings could only be heard.

"Are we that funny? Call as Onee-sama!" The twins and the small senior asked the two sibling, making them laugh even harder.

"No!!!" Haruhi and (M/N) choked out as the two tried to get away from the three while still laughing.

"Call us! Call us! Call us!" The three pushed, seeming to be having fun.

"Please stop it already," Haruhi says whiping her tear's of joy, her brother doing the same as he sigh to calm down.

"What were you guys thinking?" (M/N) asked his smile resting from all the laugher.

"Because we want to work in this Host Club with you two," Hikaru started first, dropping his pressed high pitch voice.

The two siblings looked at the Host club with a slightly shock look, before giving a warm smile.

"Fair maiden and Charming young man, you-" Benibara started but stopped when the siblings looked at the girls.

"I'm sorry, there are many kinds of people in the world and I do think your way of thinking is unique and interesting.." Haruhi starts. (M/N) gave a smile,  before standing up and giving his little sister a hand. She gratefully took it, standing up as well.

"But we have a dream that we want to achieve and that's why we came to this school, we never really had any intention of leaving Ouran," The maroon-haired male finished explaining, rolling his eyes when Tamaki looked at him with tears of joy.

"Wait, if you guys never wanted to leave, then why did the two of you get so angry yesterday?" Tamaki asked pointing his finger at the Sibling, (M/N)'s right eye twitched and smiled coldly at Tamaki.

"Are you really asking because you don't know?" The maroon-haired male asked, looking annoyed his little sister's eye twitched as well from irritation.

"Anyone would get mad if their stuff got sold! I liked that pencil because it was easy to write with!" Haruhi yelled angrily at the blonde.

"Oh, Sorry.." Tamaki apologized, before regaining his composure, pulling out his teddy bear pencil and teddy bear eraser.

"That's why i offered this bear pencil and eraser!" He said once more.

"We said, We don't want that," The brother and sister said in sync.

"Benio.." Suzuran called with a slightly worried look.

"yes, I understand.." Benibara answered, before sighing then looked at the two siblings with determination.

"I won't give up, Fair maiden and charming young man.." The host's and siblings looked to Zuka Club's direction.

"We swear.. that we will rescue you from this place someday and destroy this host club!" She clamied, the host's didn't seem happy as they looked at her with narrowed eyes. She smirked, before turning away with her group.

"Jai Jien!" She said and left with her members of the Zuka Club.

( Note: 'Jai Jien' ; Chinese for "see you again" )

The lights turned off as soon as the Zuka Club closed the door and the sound of a loud power-motor was heard from below the ground, it opened to reveal the Host Club's manager, Remge.

"And thus, a new rival, in the form of the Zuka Club, has appeared, and the story reaches an even more interesting part.." Renge narrowed her eyes at the maroon-haired male before continueing with a smile. "What shall be awaiting for them ahead? Good luck, Host Club! Do not lose, Host Club!" She finished her narration, peeling the banana in her hand and took a bite.

"Hey, don''t be cooking things up by yourself!" Tamaki scolded taking a step not seeing the banana peel that the monkey beside Renge threw, making him slip in the process..

•••

| (M/N)' POV

"Night nii-chan," Haruhi said I nodded with a smile. Turning the lights off and went to bed with a blank look. I looked up our ceiling remembering the exchange I had with Nozomi-san as they kept swirling repeatedly in my head.

~Flash Back to 1 day ago~

"It's been a while, Nozomi-san.." I said with a small smile.

"Girls you can go on ahead, I'm just gonna catch up with my old friend!" Nozomi-san says happily, making the girls smile and nod respectfully towards me before going on ahead towards the Cultural Exhibition.

"So how have you been?" Nozomi-san asked with a bright smile, that seemed to take me repeatedly back to that day.

"(M/N)-kun?" Nozomi-san asked with a concerned look, making me snap out of my blanked state.

"Y-Yeah I've been fine," I said, trying to shove the painful memories away.

Our conversation continued for the last 30 minutes, giving playful jokes to each other every now and then, and then went to the school's garden to sit on the benches, telling our stories to what have been happening for this year on our new schools. I even ended up telling her about the Host Club.

"Wow.. That Host Club should really be called 'Hoes Club', they sound really annoying people!" Nozomi-san grumbled angrily.

I laughed, before nodding.

"Yeah, their a bunch of bastards... well not all of them are.." I trailed off remembering sweet memories I recieved from a certain raven haired senior, before snapping out with a faint blush. Thankful that Nozomi-san didn't see it.

"Well, I'm just glad not all of them are hoes," Nozomi-san says as she leans back.

I chuckled and a comfortable silence fell around us, as we looked up to the clear sky.

"Hey (M/N)-kun, can I ask something?" She suddenly starts again.

I turned to her while chuckling lightly.

"You're already asking, so I don't see why not." I joked, she giggled in response.

"Well, I just wanna ask if you and (F/N) are still in touch~" She asked, grinning excitedly as she waited for my answer. I felt my heart skip a beat at the familiar yet distant name.

"We.." I stopped to look at her, before giving a forced smile.

"Yeah, we're still in touch."

~End of Flash Back~

Why did I lie to her?

Thank you for reading! We're slowly getting to (M/N)'s past and I'm getting excited hehe, I wanna make you all cry with me! lmao. Sorry i'm kinda a sadist too :3

WC: 2782

Have a wonderful day everyone~! Love you~ Mua~! 💋

~Aiko

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.4K 1.9K 20
The Karasuno Volleyball Club will have a trip during summer break as a way of relaxing. They decide to go to the beach for a week and have the time o...
33 0 17
(This is my second time ever writing a book description, so please just bear with me on this one) A boy, abused by his father and suffering from a se...
15.5K 443 9
You know those enemies to lovers love stories? Typical. But... there's a small plot twist. The chapters in this story are a little longer so I take a...
1.1K 63 14
A/N: Heh yet another fanfiction for my favorite ship on earth. I'm going to make this one several chapters but I'm not sure how long it will be, also...