Full-level players in the apo...

By krudo10

Shi Mingyue accidentally entered the apocalyptic novel, only to find that she had five full-level life occupa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 123
Chapter 122
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Ending
Fanwai 127
Fanwai 128
Fanwai 129
Fanwai 130
EXTRA 131
EXTRA 132

Chapter 48

2.6K 102 1
By krudo10

Shi Mingyue:

Don't ask if you die. JPG , you just regret it.

Knowing this, she would never say "brother" casually!

It took Shi Mingyue a lot of talking before she finally explained her relationship with Lu Qin to Dr. Xie.

She breathed a sigh of relief and said goodbye to Dr. Xie.

She is going to go to the grain store next door and put the newly purchased seeds here for consignment.

Unexpectedly, as soon as he looked up, he met enthusiastic new residents.

"Shi Chengzhu, are you looking for your brother? He is right behind!"

Shi Mingyue: "..."

Thank you, I don't want to explain anymore.

Lu Qin was helping to carry the goods behind the grain store. When he saw Shi Mingyue walk in, he immediately stopped his work.

Came forward voluntarily, took the bags in her hand, and put them in different categories.

When Shi Mingyue looks at him now, it feels complicated.

The words "that kind of brother" are like the devil, flashing back in her heart.

On the contrary, Lu Qin didn't seem to know what was going on, so he put the things on the register quickly and brought them to her for a look.

"Yeah, it's good... By the way, how's your power going?"

Shi Mingyue tried to calm down and talk to Lu Qin naturally.

Lu Qin asked directly: "What's the matter?"

Shi Mingyue seldom asked about his abilities, so it must be something to ask.

Sure enough, Shi Mingyue quietly took out a cloth bag and stuffed it into his hand.

"Take this to absorb?"

During this period of time, with the sales of Yao Dafu, coupled with the stable income in the base, the number of crystal nuclei of Shi Mingyue gradually increased.

After counting yesterday, she took out the extra first-level crystal nuclei and replaced it with the precious second-level crystal nucleus with the exchange machine.

Lu Qin opened the bag and saw the familiar crystal nucleus.

They are secondary crystal nuclei, but still two.

Suddenly startled.

"Where did they come from?"

They went out this time but they didn't see a second-level zombie, let alone a second-level crystal nucleus.

Lu Qin said that he was not disappointed, but he could only wait patiently.

After all, this kind of thing depends on luck.

He didn't expect that Shi Mingyue would be able to get two second-level zombie crystal cores at once.

Of course Shi Mingyue couldn't explain it.

The exchange machine is in the panel, she can never show the panel to Lu Qin, right?

Therefore, I can only open my eyes and tell nonsense: "...I picked it up."

Lu Qin sneered, "It was not from the sky?"

Shi Mingyue stuck out his tongue: "If you are willing to believe it, I can also say that it was dropped from the sky."

Lu Qin never asked for secrets she didn't want to tell.

He silently added another item to Shi Mingyue's "list of abilities" in his heart.

——Can transform secondary crystal nuclei.

Only this time he asked one more sentence: "It's not dangerous, right?"

He didn't know how Shi Mingyue's crystal nucleus came from, but he wanted to know that it would definitely not be a pie in the sky.

Shi Mingyue hesitated.

Such a problem...

"The danger is not dangerous, but it's a bit...fee level one crystal nucleus."

She blinked slyly.

I don't know this hint, can Lu Qin understand it?

Big guy, poor, poor, money.

Lu Qin's face remained unchanged, and he didn't know if he understood, but he nodded anyway.

He did not shirk with Shi Mingyue, so he accepted the crystal nucleus.

A top-notch superpower is enough to resist thousands of troops, and he can upgrade as quickly as possible, which is good for the entire Mingyue base.

Shi Mingyue was satisfied and planned to leave.

When she walked to the door, she remembered something, then turned around and said.

"By the way, the infirmary of our base has also been opened. Dr. Xie and I explained that in the future your patrol

team is injured. It is free to go there to get medicine and see a doctor." After all, they bear more danger, one more. Medical benefits should also be.

When protecting the base in this way, you also know that you have a backing behind, and you won't have the idea of ​​evading and retreating.

Lu Qin nodded slightly.

"Thanks, A Yue."

Shi Mingyue's eyes curled as she was about to say you're welcome.

Lu Qin had already added the second half of the sentence gently: "—Sister?" There was

still a smile on his face.

Shi Mingyue: "..."

She quickly turned around, closed the door and left in one go.

In the winter, I feel my cheeks are burning.

Ayue is Ayue, how come she has evolved into Ayue's sister!

...Who would have thought that this rumor could even reach Lu Qin's ears?

Shi Mingyue fled the scene where Lu Qin was at the speed of light.

Thank you, there is already a psychological shadow on the brothers and sisters!

Although the appearance of the infirmary was unremarkable, it was unsurprisingly welcomed by the whole base.

And quickly penetrated into everyone's daily life.

In normal times, it is inevitable that there will be some discomfort sometimes, and it is easy to catch a cold in winter. In the past, everyone had to endure it by themselves, drinking more hot water and it was over.

Now that I have Dr. Xie, I quickly realized the benefits of having a doctor and medicine.

Therefore, the small infirmary on the commercial street quickly developed step by step.

At the same time, the base's pig farm was quickly completed.

The old residents actually expected the pig farm to be coming soon when they saw the pig.

But the new residents are different.

They just feel, is there magic in this base?

There was nothing on the first day of the visit, and on the second day there was an extra construction site that could not be seen inside.

Okay, it was completed directly on the third day?

Become a professional and sturdy pig farm?

If it hadn't been for everyone to confirm with each other, I would have doubted if I had hallucinations!

They asked the old residents this matter curiously and cautiously.

The old residents do not hide their personal information, but they are not embarrassed to say too clearly.

After all, they have always been guessing, and have never heard anyone confirm it.

He said vaguely: "At this point, it must be a supernatural ability!" How can

normal ordinary people achieve this level? Dianshichenglou, this is already a god.

Only the ability can explain it.

It's not that the new residents have never seen the world. They have seen a lot of supernatural powers in the Overlord's base. They have seen all kinds of supernatural powers, but this is the first time that a pig farm appears overnight... .

Sorry, they are ignorant!

Gradually, rumors began to circulate that there were a group of special power teams around Shi Mingyue in the base.

Some of them can build a house in a day, some can open a piece of farmland in a day, and others can take things out of the air and dig up mountains.

In short, they are not ordinary people.

When Shi Mingyue heard this, she also admired everyone's imagination.

But she doesn't reject this rumor, guessing and guessing is not clear, it's better than putting all eyes on her.

She gave the newly built pig farm to Uncle He, and took out a portion of the pig feed that she had just obtained from the system.

"Uncle, I'll leave it to you here. You can ask me if you have any requests. If you have any questions, please feel free to talk. Don't see outsiders!"

Uncle He patted her excitedly: "Daughter, I still have something to do. What's the requirement? It's not enough, I've been raising pigs for so many years!"

The pig farm in front of me is much better than the grass team at Bawang Base.

The pigsty there is surrounded by a piece of land, just throw a few buckets as rice bowls and it's done.

There isn't even a place to shelter from the wind and rain. Poor Uncle He still has to do his best to keep the pigs warm.

The current pig farm has been directly built into an indoor field, with no loss of ventilation and lighting, and all walls and windows contain warm materials and natural heat preservation.

Different fences and pig pens have been set up in the pig farm to facilitate classification management.

To be honest, it is the pig that Uncle He raised before the end of the world. There is no such a good environment!

Uncle He is very young here, and there are few emotional ups and downs, but he still can't help feeling at this moment.

He believed Shi Mingyue once, and never expected that he would really walk out of a broad road!

Looking at this new base, there is nothing Uncle He dislikes or dissatisfied with.

The only thing I regret is that I didn't agree to Shi Mingyue's invitation earlier!

"Don't worry, this old sow will be able to give birth this month. I will definitely raise them well!"

Uncle He made a vow.

Shi Mingyue proved to him that he hadn't read the wrong person, and he had to report it back.

It proved that Shi Mingyue had not mistaken his ability!

"

Thanks for your hard work, then!" Shi Mingyue smiled and thanked the uncle, and walked out of the pig farm at a brisk pace.

To be honest, seeing Uncle He's excited and satisfied expression, Shi Mingyue felt that her efforts were not in vain.

Obtaining crystal nuclei and hoarding supplies is of course happy, but when sharing and helping others to be grateful, the kind of satisfaction is incomparable.

When passing by the nest of chicks and ducks, Shi Mingyue happened to see the little children lying there, chatting and observing the little animals.

Little Carrot stood in the middle, watching a hen hatching eggs with a serious face.

When Shi Mingyue turned her eyes, she saw Liang Liang next to her.

He was sitting under a tree on one side, with an expression of impossibility on his face.

It's like a vivid "tired, JPG" emoticon pack.

Shi Mingyue: "..."

She couldn't help laughing.

Liang Liang's expression is really funny.

Liang Liang heard the voice, and when he saw that it was her, he immediately spoke in revenge.

"Don't laugh, sister Xiao Mingyue."

Shi Mingyue: "???"

How come the entire base knows this stalk after only a few days? !

Is there no other entertainment?

She squinted her eyes and chose to fight back: "Teacher Liang, how about taking the kids?"

Come on, hurt each other!

Liang Liang collapsed: "Don't call me Teacher Liang...Isn't there a teacher among the people you brought? Hurry up, hand over the children to professionals, I really can't do it."

At first, he was able to cope with it. Had to come, but after a long time, Liang Liang deeply felt the difficulties of the teachers and parents.

Human cubs are also terrible!

Wen Neng asked him one hundred thousand why, Wu Neng went up to the tree and down the river to be naughty, and Liang Liang couldn't wipe his butt.

He felt that he was ten years older during this time.

This is the time when the cubs are attracted by small animals, so he can take a break.

Shi Mingyue looked at him sympathetically: "Does the teacher teach at the university or is an associate professor."

In short, they can't bring children.

Liang Liang's face is just two words: want to cry.

Shi Mingyue thought for a while: "Why don't you change someone to bring the children?"

Although everyone loves to support Liang Liang, Shi Mingyue still can't bear to see him work so hard.

Liang Liang just waited for her to say this, and she said, "Okay!"

Without giving Shi Mingyue any chance to refute, she immediately added: "I strongly recommend Brother Lu Qin. You can also join in. Brother and sister match. Life is not tired!"

Shi Mingyue: "?"

She shouldn't have the heart!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 443 7
"တိမ်တွေကို..သ..သဘောကျတယ်...နို...နိုအာကိုကို့ကို..ချစ်တယ် "
509K 32.6K 41
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...
20.7K 390 42
After the cannon fodder fast travel task was completed, Gu Qing won the opportunity to go on vacation. As soon as he woke up, a sentence appeared in...
56.7K 961 45
Luo Ning is a cannon fodder female supporting character in a favorite article in the entertainment circle. Once again, she is not the cannon fodder! ...