โœ“- ๐ˆ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐Š ๐ˆ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„...

By Luxerie_ads

โ›โ› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™–๐™ง๐™ข๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™™ ๐™–๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ข๐™š, ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ž ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก ๐™˜๐™ค๏ฟฝ... More

[0]
[0.5]
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[10]
[11]
[12]
๐ˆ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐Š ๐ˆ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”

[9]

2.8K 111 23
By Luxerie_ads

A/N: cover update!!! and did y'all see trailer 2 for the vol. 0 movie??? okkotsu my bby 😩

»»----- ➴ -----««

»»----- ➴ -----««

"ONE OF OUR WINDOWS
in this area reported a sudden burst of cursed energy emitting from the apartment building. There had been sightings of multiple lower grade curses around it. The apartment building is only three stories high so I suppose it wouldn't be much trouble" Ijichi explained to you four while stopping at a well taken care off a building.

"That's weird.. there is strong cursed  energy, maybe because of multiple lower grades.. There aren't any higher grades here..?" you asked Ijichi and turned to the building.

"There is still a small chance of a first or even a special grade in but please do not engage in combat anymore if there are higher grade curses" Ijichi explained further before you four got in.

"Surely there won't be any higher grades since there are so much lower grades together in one place" Maki thought out.

"Shake sushi" Toge agreed with her statement.

"Then, let's finish the job. You wouldn't want your boyfriend waiting for you now~" Panda teased.

"Oh god, let's just go" you groaned as you all got in the building.

"I'll start at the bottom floor, Panda can scout the second and [Y/N] with Inumaki for the top floor" Maki assigned everyone their own tasks to make the mission easier and faster.

You and Toge used the stairs to go up to the third floor of the apartment building, already feeling the strong amount of cursed energy on the top floor.

"Tuna tuna" Toge called your attention as he pointed to a group of lower grades.

"You're gonna take 'em on?" you asked the cursed speech user.

"Shake" he nodded.

"Do you need me to come with?" you asked again.

"Katsuobushi flakes" he denied your request and went on his way.

"Togeeee. You forgot!!" you yelled at him, throwing him a bottle of throat medicine as he smiled and waved in return.

You went to the other direction of the corridor, leading to more rooms and lower grade curses. You easily exorcised them by aiming a singular arrow in each curse.

Since you only brought your bow, you sniped the curses from afar and if the arrows don't pierce enough, you get closer to finish the job.

This went on for a long time. You not breaking a single sweat with exorcising the curses but they kept coming from who knows where.

"Why the fuck are there so many off you~" you started making up your own song while walking down the corridors, exorcising more curses.

"Y'all literally got nothin' to do~" you said and ending your little makeshift song.

"I just wanna go homeee. Let me go home pleaassseee" you whined to each curse you exorcise.

In the middle of exorcising a curse, an ear splitting scream was heard, stopping the movement of each curse as everything seemed to stop as well.

"Hmm, definitely a special grade. So that's why the curses were more grouped up on the lower floors, you're here" you said while drawing your bow, aiming at seemingly nothing but it surely pierced something, revealing a female like curse with barely any skin, flesh and bones shown.

"A special grade that can turn invisible even to the eye of a shaman. How interesting.." you smiled at the curse as it screamed again.

"YOU! YOU KILLED MY CHILDREN! I WILL KILL YOU" it screamed.

"These 'yo kids?" you raised an eyebrow as it only panted in anger.

"Orrrr, a vengeful spirit. Some shaman must've cursed you" you explained to the curse as it started attacking you. It's attacks were thrown only for you to block them while analyzing the curse, finding a way to kill it for good.

"Children, children. Oh.. OH!" you screamed in realization, seeing how the vengeful spirit had a bump on what you assumed it's belly was.

"You were pregnant when you were 'killed'. Whoa whoa, ouch.." you held your own stomach and grunted in pain.

"Finee. It's my turn"

You went off in a good distance, three arrows already knocked in your bow while the curse followed you around.

"Maybe if I go for the stomach.. let's see here" you got on a couple crates while aiming at the curse. Landing a successful hit on its stomach as it produced an ear splitting scream once more.

"Gotcha, definitely a weak point" you smiled in triumph but the curse only got angrier.

It followed you around and kept on screaming while you tried your best to aim for its stomach.

"You're really making this harder than necessary" you muttered to yourself as it gained closer. This continued for a while.

You trying to give attacks while dodging the curse's and running away from it. It also sprouted lower grades from its mouth, making it even harder.

"Ew, what the FUCK-" you screamed as a curse latched onto you before you exorcised it.

You tried to lead it away from Toge since he might've already been exhausted from using his technique so much.

You stopped once to get a better aim.

Obviously, it was not the right choice.

The curse got one of its hands and lifted you up. You gripped your bow tighter, the arrows flickering out.

The curse used it's other hand to get the air out of your lungs, making it harder to get more at the same time.

The curse started shaking you violently until you were almost unconscious.

Your body hurts but no blood was being poured. Nonetheless, it hurts, it hurts so bad to the point you wished it would stop.

It started shaking you more violently and screamed at you.

"YOU KILLED MY CHILDREN. YOU PROMISED TO SAVE MY CHILDREN" it wailed.

You wanted to vomit, though nothing came out. You pleaded it to stop.

No, keep going, get up.

Megumi's waiting at home.

You recalled the man that poured everything he can do to call you his.

There it is, the most powerful, the most dangerous curse of all, Love.

"God, this is too cringe-y for my good" you chuckled to yourself even though the curse was still shaking you violently.

"THIS IS THE END OF THE LINE YOU HUMAN. YOUR TIME IS OVER" the curse screamed once more.

You then chuckled darkly, tilting your head back as you guffawed.

"It isn't over until I say so"

»»----- ➴ -----««

»»----- ➴ -----««

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 157 13
Soon enrolling in Jujutsu high with your brother Megumi Fushiguro wanting to see how its like being a jujutsu sorcerer. . Being the adopted daughter...
12.1K 804 9
โ๐™„'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š. ๐™Ž๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™›๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ... โž A Jujutsu Kaisen fan-fiction of Fushiguro Megumi. After graduat...
118K 3.4K 30
"๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฒ ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ," "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐." โœฆF. Megumi x Y/n โœฆ โ€ขโ €โ €โ€ขโ €โ €โ €โ€ข โ €โœถ โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ€ขโ €...
155K 3.8K 32
"I don't care what you are," he quietly rasps out, his low voice cracking a bit, "You understand me? You have had me hooked since the day I first met...