๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐š ๐šŽ...

Por lulu_hosho

Atsushi has to live with Akutagawa after getting hit by an unknown gift and he develops a weird emotion torwa... Mรกs

AN
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15

A/N

1.7K 37 11
Por lulu_hosho

Hello everyone, author (definitely didn't check how to correctly spell it) here!

This book went on a different route then I thought it would, and I decided that I will end it at this spot.

There's much left to the plot and I decided to make it a small series called 'feelings are harder then It looks'!!

The second book will be called "my feelings aren't your game".

it will dive deeper into everything that happened with Atsushi and how Akutagawa and him are going to work.

This book is not the best but it is one of my first trys, I might edit it later but for now I don't think I'll change a thing.

Stay tuned and follow me for announcements! <3

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

48.3K 909 31
Dazai and chuuya have been separated for at least a year. chuuya blames it on dazai when he left the port mafia out of his own selfish reasons. They...
3.7K 195 20
I of course do not own Bungou stray dogs nor any of the characters, just the storyline! Nor do i own this wonderful art! There are also no manga spoi...
42.1K 1K 28
Atsushi and Akugawa wake up in a Unknown house and is forced to stay with each other until they can get out (Enemies to Lovers) Warning:May include S...
702K 12.6K 58
2nd book of one shots I have. I really love these dork a lot. Hope, you'll like my book!