Life Goes On [TAEKOOK] (C...

Від redapple98

Life is full of adventure. We should always know that it is not essential that every time we want something... Більше

Introduction
Part 1💕💕
Part 2💕💕
Part 3💕💕
Part 4💕💕
Part 5💕💕
Part 6💕💕
Part 7💕💕
Part 8💕💕
Part 9💕💕
Part 10💕💕
Part 11💕💕
Part 12💕💕
Part 13💕💕
Part 14💕💕
Part 15💕💕
Part 16💕💕
Part 17 💕💕
Part 18💕💕
Part 19 💕💕
Part 20 💕💕
Part 21 💕💕
Part 22 💕💕
Part 24 💕💕
Part 25 💕💕
Part 26💕💕
Part 27 💕💕
Part 28 💕💕
Part 29💕💕
Part 30 💕💕
Part 31💕💕
Part 32 💕💕
Part 33💕💕
Part 34 💕💕
Part 35💕💕
Part 36💕💕
Part 37 💕💕
Part 38💕💕
Part 39💕💕
NEW FICTION CHECK...

Part 23 💕💕

3.2K 109 7
Від redapple98

"I Lisa Manoban declare that the news was just a Rumer, there is nothing happened between MR. JEON JUNGKOOK and me we have just employ boss relationship and nothing else."

Lisa was standing in front of press conference and make an excuse, force herself to save her career and her reputation as no one know that she even arrested one week ago and she gets a bail on one last warning to be near of any member of JEON'S. She should be thankful to JEON'S as they bauld her. She know that jungkook have evidence of her all deeds so she can't do anything against him but at last she just have regret that she couldn't be take jungkook, she did everything for him but...

She looks down to gain some confidence, look up again and says "as I confirm that we are never in any relationship and I did not pregnant, so stop believing any falls rumers..and one last thing I am not working for THE KNOT CO ANYMORE and I want some break for everything.. Thank you.." she turned around and with the help of body guards she went to her car..

" MS. Lisa.. Why you left jeon jungkook's company if all the news are fall"news anchor ask but get nothing in answer..

She place her head on Tha back seat, close her eyes, try to escape from every question throw on her, open her eues eyes, small taer escape.. Silently..
_________________

"Finally this chapter is close.." yoongi sigh, shut off the news..
"yaa.. Finally I got my freedom back.. She was stuck in my throat.." jungkook falls on his office seats..
"but I want to expose her in media and ruine her.." jimin says angrily, he couldn't handle that they easily letting go Lisa that easily, yoongi pulled him on his lap, place his head on his shoulder. She practically begged jungkook to give her a chance and jungkook let her go on last warning.

"don't worry jimini.. She will never atry to mess with us again.. Chill baby" yoongi place a kiss on his ear to call him. Jimin just pour cutely..

"but I think if it is a good decision to let her go with that fall rumers she created and she escape that easily.?" in this time Jin aske but at this point all have questions matks in their mind.

" I will never allow her mess with my family and friends, I will never go on easy on her again if she try again something sick. "jungkook determine at his word.. And he will prove it.

" OK guys.. I was so bored of all this drama.. I want party.... "jeon somi again return to her old form and shriek at the The thought of party.
And all agreed on this... They want something enjoy after Lisa's drama.

.
.
.
.
.
LET'S GO,,, PARTY....

All are present in famous club in soul city, enjoy their life full, try to escape their worries and tension..
Yoongi sitting on booth having jimin on his lap, enjoy their drinks, same goes to namjin couple but they are sober.. Somi and hobi is on dance floor, dancing full of their life.

Jungkook just sit on sofa... Drinking
Shot after shot,.... Looking sober in the end but he doesn't stop drinking.

(let's assume that he has wine Glass😉

He is so looking full course meal, many girls approach him but when they try to sit beside him, the hard glare was enough for them to stop and fuck off..
He place his head on the back of the sofa, close his eyes.. But....

He instantly open his eyes... That face... How can he forget that.. He stand up look around as he see him there.he feels that he is here, Even he went to dance floor to look at him but there he is no where.. He go back to his seat, disappointed, drink one more shot... Those eyes.. Those eyes he see first time when he throw Muddy water on him... By his car... Only once he look at him, and that eyes catch him, jeon jungkook in his eyes forever..

Jungkook again close his eyes, just want to see beautiful eyes, full of tears and pain.. Even just in his mind when he close his eyes.. But... His heart don't want just delusional image, want the real taehyung... he want taehyung.he heart is in distress he want Just him.. But he don't want to agree the signal the heart is trying to give him. Because why taehyung look at him... The rapist like him.. Jungkook throw his wine glass. At the mere thought of taehyung hate him wants to kill himself brutally, the sound of glass clash Catch everyone attention.. Jin first went to him.
"hey kook what happened?" Jin place his hand on his shoulder, see jungkook doesn't in his right mind. All went to him.. jungkook look down, don't want anyone to see his tears that try to escape from his eyes.
When He feel the warmth through Jun hyung hand that place on his shoulder, he look up, hyungs are shock, their heart clenched at the jungkook state, how they are so irresponsible to notice his condition..
Somi almost start to cry to see his brother's teary eyes..
"h.. H... hyung..." he burst into tears and cry, pain shows in his whimpers...

" kook what happened?tell me." jin hyung instantly hug him tight, scared at jungkook's condition.

"h... Hyung.... I am rapist.. H.... Hyung..." and he black out due to not bear the pain in his heart.

And all are truly shocked at the sentence...

5 months later ~~

"mommy I want that chocolate, why you eat mine..." taeguk whine, as his mommy eat his all chocolate without taking permission from him.

"but guk I will buy you more later..." Tae whine too, guk look at him weirdly as he doesn't know ho wto handle his mommy, now he confirm that his mommy is behave like 5 year old and he has to behave 21 year old. On the other hand rose slap her for head and so done with tae's mood swings, she swear that girls are less dramatic than Boys on their pregnancy period.
Taeguk after one month know about coming new baby that make him happier, from that day he always asked questions that he curious about and that make other in difficult situations like "mommy how baby can live in your stomach, and baby would be hungry or how can a baby come in the stomach" and taehyung and don't know what to say about these.

But after that he was shocked about his mommy mood swings, like he became really weird for him. Tae become love guk's toyes, playing with them and eat ice-cream with pickles on the top that make throw up both rose and guk.
And the most terrible for guk is to see moodswings like now his mommy eat his all chocolate without even telling him.

"Tae let's go, buy some for guk as you all ate his candies" rose get up, pick her bag and shoes but when he couldn't hear any sound from her back, she turn around to look,
"Tae get up in one second otherwise your ice-cream will be rest in Destbin peace" rose shout, Tae hurriedly get up from couch out his shoes and stand like obedient child for his mother, but rose act like mother for him in these days, taking care of him but Tae give her hard time. Guk chuckle on the mommy's pouty face, and cooe at him.

They went to near by store as all the grocery is finished so they have to buy. When they enter the store Tae hold guk's hand went to different ares to pick what they needed.
"mommy I want all my favorite candies and chocolate, and..." Tae smile "OK baby I will bought you all your favorite candies but first we have to buy groceries for home." guk nodes and start to pick what written on list, he is very smart kid in the age of 5 or we can say going to 6.

"guk look where are you going.. OK.." Tae grabe his son's hand as he is going to wrong direction.and the other hand place on his stomach as his belly becomes big of almost six months...

"Tae look I grab something that is very helpful fir your pregnancy exercise. Look!" rose hold a larg ball
, she trying to look at tea from side,as the ball cover her whole .

"oh buddy I want that large ball.. I will play with it in our garden.." guk excitedly jump as he find the ball as his jew toy...tae laughe at this.

"no guk buddy it is not for you, it's for your mommy, he needs exercise so this ball will be helpful for your mommy" rose put the ball down, and pick guk in her arms, and try to understand him, who pout at that ball is not yours...

" guk don't worry we will play with this in different times, I will in the morning you will play with this ball in the evening ok?" Tae try to chear guk up.but rose glare at him who spoiled her all hardwork.Tae sheepishly smile at her..

" how about I bought a new iron man toy..? " rose aske guk who shout at the name of his favorite toy..

" yes.. Let's go.. Let's go.. Let's go "guk yell in excitement having his favorite toy.. Tae pay all the groceries and shopping the does as he is now stable, have a good amount of sallary, even now he starts to contribute in many house hold all fare.

After a tiring shopping, they decide to dinner outside, they went to normal restaurant to eat.. At the end they seat in KFC. They drooling on the burgers they have in front of them and without wasting any time they dig in..

They reach at home near nin in night, guk was so tired so he quick went to bed.. Rose also went to her room after giving night dose medicine to tae, they are so tired but tae was full awake looking outside the streets, wind becomes cold, signals that winter is commimg..

He place his hand on his big stomach,
Caressing his Tommy, small smile on his face.." I can't wait to see you baby, I am so excited to have you.. Boy or a girl I love you like no one my baby, my child.. I know you will aske me about deddy but... I will give you deddy's loves too that you will don't need deddy's love... Just three months more and will welcome you in this world.. Please just love your mama OK.. I... I don't know if deddy will know about you... Will he accept you or not... But I will do my best to save you from any harm, pain... " Tae went back to bed, place guk in his arms, kiss his forehead, and close his eyes 'hope for the better future..

_______________________________________HOPE YOU ALL ARE DOING WELL 💕💕

NOTE : I FEEL LIKE I DO NOTE DOING GOOD ENOUGH IN THE STORY... PLEASE IGNORE GRAMMAR MISTAKES 💕💕AND VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKE. IT MOTIVATES ME.. 💕💕

HAVE A GOOD DAY /NIGHT💕💕

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

35.9K 2.4K 102
A ridiculous story about two presidents who had been married for 7 years. The one who's scared of his wife ends up hitting his head too hard and sud...
440K 24.1K 33
taehyung is the new mail delivery boy and gets acknowledged by a twenty year old south korean pop celebrity. "you have so many letters! i'm overwhel...
10K 299 10
When Jeon Jungkook accidentally sleeps with the school's hotshot Kim Taehyung who's totally out of his league, it's just a rollercoaster from there...
Fighting Butterflies (BoyxBoy) Від BethieSimone

Підліткова література

27.1K 1.3K 31
Ryan Huff has always been in love with the most sought-after senior in his high school. He wishes to make a move and find out why Drew Grisham always...