• Blood Bound •||• Simon Kali...

Por garbage_supreme

What do you get when you mix six friends and a town curse that has lingered since 1666? Six dead bodies, but... Más

·Warning, Disclaimer, And Key·
1 - Shadyside
2 - In Loving (And Hating) Memory
3 - Vengeance
4 - Babysitter's Worst Nightmare
5 - Confrontation
6 - Lives On The Line
7 - You Always Hurt The One You Love
8 - Discovery
9 - She Reaches From Beyond The Grave
10 - Pound Town
11 - Fight Back
13 - Welcome Back
14 - The End
15 - Possessed
16 - C. Berman
17 - Body And Hand Unite
18 - Full Moon Rises Before Nightfall
19 - A Good Night To Enjoy
20 - The Fruits Of The Land
21 - The Devil Has Come
22 - Blood Will Fall
23 - Search
24 - The Death Of Sarah Fier
25 - Back To 1994
26 - For The Greater Goode
27 - Be Prepared
28 - The Real Final Battle
29 - Finale

12 - Final Battle

582 14 2
Por garbage_supreme

Here we are... Grab N Go. Where Simon is employee of the month every month because he always works hard to provide for his family. Where we will battle the Shadyside Killers. Where we will kill Sam.

Simon grabs a handful of prescription bottles from the pharmacy and walks back to us. "A few months ago, my brother Timothy had an unfortunate experience in which he ingested too much of a 'certain substance'," he explains as he places the drugs on top of the counter.
"He was dead for two minutes. But..." Simon drumrolls on the counter for dramatic effect. "We got him back!" He smiles and points to Sam.

"Kate," Deena says. "It's time for your close-up." Kate smiles and nods in affirmation. She picks up a bottle of pills and pours them out on the counter. She grabs another bottle and pours out that one as well. "You need to take these in order. Pile one takes the edge off," Simon directs, grabbing four pink pills and two small blue pills. "You're gonna feel like you're being fucked by a unicorn!"

"It feels like an uncomfortable triple penetration by said unicorn, so be prepared," I tell Sam. She furrows her eyebrows in confusion, but nods her head anyway.
Josh gives Simon and I a weird look as Simon piles together more pills Kate poured out. Four big blue pills and yellow green capsules. "Pile two is gonna bring your core temp waaaayy down. You may feel slightly sick," Simon warns.

Kate piles together a third group of pills. All capsules this time. "Now, you need to take a five-minute interval between pile two and pile three. That's really important, okay? Pile three is what brings you down and out, so you got to take that 'take five' or else it's all gonna go to shit!" Simon raises his voice for emphasis.

Kate grabs a handful of EpiPens and hands them to Simon. "How many of those do we have?" I ask Simon. "Tons. Like a thousand," Simon says, grabbing them from Kate's hand. "Wait. EpiPens?" Deena questions. "Epinephrine, also known as adrenaline." Simon shakes the EpiPens in his hands. "This is what brings her back. This is Jesus!"

Sam sighs, processing all of the information that was just thrown at her face. "We need to lure the killers away from Sam so that she has enough time to take the pills," I say, turning to Sam. "We need her blood." "Good thing I managed to steal this from the lab," Kate smiles, pulling out a pair of sharp scissors. Sam brings out her hand to be sliced.

Kate grabs it and glides the scissor blade across Sam's palm while pressing hard with as much pressure as she can. "Ow!" Sam winces. Deena seems to wince with her. Blood begins to pour out from the gash. "Mark everyone with your blood," Josh tells Sam. Sam turns to me and wipes her bleeding hand on my chest, leaving a red X. She then marks everyone else with her blood.

"Sam's blood marks the spot," Deena comments, spreading more blood on Josh's blue flannel. She pulls him in for a hug as Sam wraps her hand with a bandage and walks up to Simon, Kate, and I.

"Remember half an hour ago when you two wanted to murder me?" She chuckles a bit to relieve the tension. "You two" meaning Simon and Kate. "You don't have to do this. You can leave." "Remember when you decided to sacrifice yourself for us? We're ending this together," Kate responds. "Sam," I begin. "You're my friend. I'm not gonna let you get killed by a witch when I just got you back," I grab her good hand and give it a squeeze.

"Die well, my friend," Simon says to her, placing a hand on her shoulder.

Simon begins to walk away with Josh, saying, "We got back door patrol." Before he can leave I run up to him. "Si!" I call out. "Yeah?" he says, turning back to me. I stop in front of him. I run my hands through his hair before pressing my lips against his. I pull away and whisper, "Please be careful. I don't want to lose you." "I'm always careful," he smirks and pecks my cheek.

"Not enough these days," I sigh, frowning a bit. "Hey. When we make it, I'm taking you out for dinner. We're gonna have a real date. Not just a blowjob in a dirty school bathroom. Okay?" he whispers in my ear as he wraps his arms around my waist.

"Hey!" Kate calls out. Simon and I turn to her, thinking she's calling out for us. We quickly realize she isn't when she gives Josh her own goodbye kiss. Everyone stares at them, bewildered. Kate pulls away and smiles at Josh. "Well, um," I mutter. "see you on the other side."

----

"You and Josh, huh?" I comment as I place a bottle of nail polish remover in Kate's shopping basket.
We've both decided to take this opportunity to go shopping since we're right here at Grab N Go. "You and Simon, huh?" Kate shoots back, giving me a smirk. "Took you guys long enough to finally hook up. Never thought I would have to hear it." "Blame Simon, not me," I chuckle.

A crash echoes through the store.

"I'll go and get them. You stay here in case another killer comes," Kate orders, pulling two items out of the basket. Hairspray and a lighter. "If I start screaming, that's you're cue to save my ass, alright?" I nod in affirmation as she dashes down the isle.

Now I'm all alone.

I hear the faint screams of Deena and Sam followed up with the sound of flames. "Good job, Kate," I softly whisper even though I know she can't hear me.
I feel like I'm about to throw up. My heart is beating against my chest so hard that I can practically hear it from the outside.

Please be okay... Deena, Sam, Josh, Kate, Simon... Let it all be okay...

Kate lets out a blood-curdling scream loud enough to hear from the other side of the store. I hear a slam and the sound of the bread slicer whirring up. Move, Y/N! I run as fast as I can towards the noise. Cold air enters my lungs, burning as I inhale and thawing as I exhale rapidly.

I let out a battle cry, charging at the Skull Mask Killer. He stops his knife for a moment, giving Kate the chance to knock him onto the table. She pushes his head towards the bread slicer as hard as she can, but his resistance is too strong. I give the final strong push that Kate needs.
His head goes through the bread slicer, chopping his head up vertically and splattering blood all over the baked goods. His arms go limp, no longer fighting off Kate and I. He's dead.

For now.

"Thanks," Kate pants, letting go of Skull Mask's body. "I'm not letting any of my friends get killed tonight," I smile, splitting away from her. I look down the isle. Deena is still drowning Sam in the lobster tank. Simon and Josh emerge from separate sides of the store. "Me and Kate got Skull Mask," I announce. "I stabbed Ruby, but it was only with a box cutter to her neck," Simon adds.

A tall, dark figure dashes towards Simon. The Nightwing Killer! I do the first thing I think of.

"SIMON WATCH OUT!!!" I scream, pushing him out of range of Nightwing. The sharp blade of the axe chops my right shoulder instead. I let out a painful screech, pulling away from it. "NO!!!!" Simon yells. He kicks Nightwing's legs, making him fall down and drop the axe.

Simon grabs it and chops Nightwing's head one, two, three... A bunch of times... Ugh, I don't feel good... I look back at my shoulder. Blood pulsates from it as my arm seems to just barely hang from the rest of my body. I scream again in both pain and utter fear. "Holy shit!" Kate gasps from the other end of the isle.

Tears pour out of my eyes as more screams escape my mouth. "Y/N!" Simon exclaims, rushing to my side along with all of the others. "Simon! Is- is there any thing we can use to tie her shoulder?!" Josh urgently asks. "Uh, yeah! Isle six! Towels!" Simon quickly responds, putting pressure on my shoulder.
I cry out in pain. "Don't worry! You'll be okay. Just- just breathe!" Simon tries to convince me. I can't make out what else he says over my own screams of agony.

Kate runs down the isle with her makeshift flamethrower where Deena is holding Sam's head in the lobster tank. I guess they dropped the pills running from Skull Face.

My body racks with sobs as I hold onto my shoulder along with Simon. "I know, Y/N, I know it hurts!" Simon's voice breaks. "You always hurt the one you love..." I hear Ruby Lane's voice sing.

The lights flicker on and off for about five seconds.

"Guys! GUYS! COME HELP ME! GET THE PENS! GET THE PENS! Help me! Go get the epi pens!" Deena finally shouts. "Go, Kate!" Simon orders. "No! You have to do CPR!" I manage to strain out. "I'm back! I got a bunch of towels," Josh says, running back to this isle. They place the towels over my shoulder and apply even more pressure.

All of a sudden, I get a wave of lightheadedness. My peripheral vision gets darker and darker. "Shit! She's passing out!" Josh exclaims. "No, no, no! Y/N! Stay with me! Please!" Simon pleads, cupping my face with his hand. My eyes begin to fall as they grow heavier. No! I strain them open. My head hurts to do it, but I need to stay awake.

My mouth just begins to form a word, but everything goes black.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

90K 1.9K 23
Shadyside was no secret. Everyone knew about the so-called 'curse', but no one believed it. A witch cursing a town? As if. But what if things weren't...
12.3K 204 12
'ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵃˡˡ ᵈᵉᵃᵈ ⁱⁿ ᵈᵉᵛⁱˡ ᵗᵒʷⁿ' ⋆.*ೃ✧ ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ -- in which a group of friends get together to defeat an evil fo...
63.1K 1.3K 33
[DISCONTINUED] ❝death always wins...❞ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 the teens of Shadyside unlock the hidden past and the doomed towns secret...
52.6K 1.3K 12
SLASHERS x F!READER They didn't know they could feel this way towards anyone, that is, until you walked in to their lives. What happens when 7 slash...