When Stars Align || discontin...

By brunetterains

❝As long as you are under the same stars as mine, I'll be okay.❞ Autumn Beck, a sarcastic italian journalism... More

00 | stars align
00 | aesthetics
01 | hey stranger
03 | yolo
04 | caramel popcorn

02 | blue

407 20 49
By brunetterains

I am so thankful now I could kiss Jake's ugly ass. I grab the bottle of Advil and dry swallow a couple of pills. Last night was absolutely fucking crazy, which is understandable because we won our game against LCU—who were trash, I'm pretty sure my younger sister could run faster than them.

I cringe as I get up and stretch my cramped muscles. Even though we have weekends off, being a quarterback and captain, I usually practice every day. I can't risk having cramped muscles or an injury—not when the goal is making it to the draft.

I reach over the small nightstand to the left of the guest bed that Jake and his girlfriend, Chanelle, have let me stay in. As I turn my phone on a ton of messages flood the screen I scroll through them—most being the boys asking where I am and complaining about their hangovers.

Typical.

I'm almost to the end of the text chains when I get a new message

Hailey: Had fun last night ;) r u free 2day?

Rolling my eyes I leave her on read and turn off my phone. Obviously, if I fuck her a few times, she thinks she's my fucking girlfriend.

It's not like I don't tell girls it's a one-time thing. In fact, I like to think that I make that very clear. I know I'm a dick but it's their own fault if they get attached. Girls love to think that they can tie down the player, make him change his ways.

The truth is—I'm Asher fucking Stone.

I'm not changing for any pair of tits and pussy, no matter how great. The only thing I can manage to have are fuck buddies. Hailey was great at first—understanding that we were in no way exclusive and I could dump her whenever I want—until well recently.

I'm an amazing quarterback that has a really solid spot in the draft. I've come so far—I can't lose sight of everything for a chick.

And let's be honest—I'm Asher stone, Star quarterback, #1 bachelor at NYU, a certified player on and off the field. I can have any girl I fucking want.

I throw my phone down on the mattress and lift up the neckline of my shirt and take a whiff. I scrunch my nose breathing in the horrible smell of a mixture of the drinks I had last night.

I throw the shirt over my head and stroll to the guest bathroom which to my luck has a shower and towels all set up.

I take a cold shower and when I'm done I grab a towel and loosely wrap it around my waist. I cringe, practically hearing my mom's scolding for leaving a mess at the house I'm a guest at so I start tidying up and wiping the excess water on the floor when I hear a muffled sound.

The noise starts to come closer which starts to confuse me because Jake and Chanelle are heavy sleepers and would definitely not be awake at 9 am, not by their will at least. I'm about to step outside to see what the hell is happening when I hear my bedroom door fly open and the culprit walks, well dances in. The mysterious sound is now very loud and it's definitely a Taylor Swift song, whoever this person is sure has good taste in music.

I open the door and my eyes almost fly out of their sockets at the sight. On my bed lies a tiny brunette with only a loose tee and spandex shorts on. The shirt rides up while she dances on my bed and I catch a glimpse of her extremely toned stomach.

I don't know what the hell is wrong with me but one look at this girl and I can feel myself getting hard.

She jumps up and starts dancing horribly and I'm biting my tongue to not let a chuckle slip, not wanting to disturb the beautiful woman who coincidentally danced her way into my room. She starts twirling around when her foot catches off the foot of the queen-sized bed and before I can think I reach out to catch her.

One look at her face and I don't think I can form any words. Staring back at me is a literal goddess with the cutest button nose, gorgeous pink lips that look way too soft for their own good, and the prettiest rosy cheeks.

Of course, that's not what has me so flustered it's due to the fact that the most intoxicating blue eyes are staring back at me. Her eyes look so familiar, in between a starry sky and a stormy rainfall.

I'm cut from my train of thought and look back to see the brunette checking me out, making me instantly smirk at the fact that I am making her flustered. She looks at my tattoos like they were made from gold and I won't lie and say that it's not boosting my ego, because it definitely is.

"Hey, Stranger,"

Her eyes instantly snap up to mine and she furrows her eyebrows and gives me a stern look. Oh Lord help me! I'm getting harder by the second and from what, a girl furrowing her eyebrows.

She straightens herself up and I literally have to look down to meet her gaze. I can't hold it back anymore and start chuckling at how tiny she is. For someone who's trying to look intimidating, she looks like a baby puppy.

"Cosa stai ridendo è idiota? Were you watching me the whole time?"

Fuck me now.

She's Italian.

Oh god, that's so extremely hot.

I make a mental note to thank my Mom for teaching and speaking to me in Italian. Before I could talk her beautiful heavily accented voice fills my ears again.

"Sei sordo scemo? Ciao? Togliti quello stupido sorrisetto dalla faccia prima che te lo rimuova."

I was wrong. This little Cuccilo is very intimidating and pretty scary. I don't think she realizes that I'm fluent in her native tongue which makes me crack an even bigger smile which only deepens her scowl.

"Stai attento cucciolo. Altrimenti dovrò usare quella bocca per un uso migliore."

The fiery brunette that was yelling at me barely seconds ago is now speechless.

She opens and closes her mouth trying to form words but instead sends me another glare while she yanks her arm from my grasp—which I didn't even notice I was still holding—and crosses them, squishing her chest together in the process. What? I'm only a man—a very horny man.

"My eyes are up here, Stronzo," What's the point in acting like I wasn't looking when we both clearly know I was?

"Who the hell are you? Did you break in because if you did you should know that I did boxing for half my life and even though you have a clear advantage," She gestures to my height, "I could definitely take you in a fight."

I wait for her to finish and mimic her "intimidating" pose, "I could ask you the same thing, Cucciolo. What's a pretty girl like you doing here?"

Her mouth hangs open and she looks like she's two minutes away from smacking the shit out of me. "Ma stai scherzando? You are seriously not flirting with me while you are half-naked!"

"Why, does it fluster you? Haven't you ever seen a naked guy before, baby?"

She raises an eyebrow and walks up directly under my chin while gesturing for me to come closer. "Trust me, I've seen plenty of those before, baby."

She spins around and grabs a random pair of sweatpants that were lying on the floor, tossing them at my face and pushing me into the bathroom.

I shake my head laughing as I throw on the pair of sweatpants that the little vixen threw. When I exit my room I see that the door is open and she's nowhere to be found.

I walk down the stairs and see her sitting at the kitchen island with a punch of k-cups and a coffee machine in front of her.

"Better, Blue?"

She turns around and cocks her head in a confused gesture and I can feel the pants become tighter. Oh my god, all she did was furrow her eyebrows and I'm turned on.

"Blue?" She questions.

"It suits you," is all I say, shrugging.

"Well, it's not my name," Her cute frown making another appearance.

"Then what is your name, Cuccilo?"

She gives me an "are you kidding me" look and scoffs. "For all, I know you could be a criminal who broke into this house to kidnap me, there is no way in hell I'm giving you my name."

"I think you're forgetting the fact that you could have broken in to kidnap me, which I wouldn't blame you for considering if I were you I would want to kidnap me too."

A sexy 5'0 Taylor Swift listening, dancing kidnapper wearing spandex and a giant t-shirt.

"If I wanted to kidnap you, it would've been done the moment I walked in here."

Oh?

Before I can think of a reply, we hear the doorbell ring. Blue finishes up making her coffee and I'm seriously thinking of recording her and sending it to Guinness World Records because she downed the coffee in less than a minute—like it was fucking water or something.

She grabs her phone and leaps off the stool running out the door, "Bye Rockstar!" I call out causing her head to flip me off before slamming the door.

I shake my head at our interaction. What a great way to start my morning off.

───────────────────

I fiddled with the keys of the football house before realizing that the doors were already unlocked. I stroll through the front door and to the kitchen and as usual, I see Mason's hungover ass half dead on the kitchen island.

You'd think after 3 years that I'd be used to it but I'm definitely not. Grey rounds the corner with a protein shake and I take it almost immediately.

"I take it that Jake took you to his house?"

I gulp down the shake and wipe my mouth with the back of my hand. "Yup,"

"Dude, Hailey was giggling all night about you taking her out today. Of course, I didn't believe her but now half her sorority is expecting you to pick her up."

We got Mason's attention as his head picked up from the table, "You're taking Hailey out? As in Hailey who thinks she's your girlfriend? Hailey who slept with half the team?"

"Of fucking course I'm not. Since when have I ever done relationships."

Hailey Geller is your typical blonde, there is nothing really special about her. Average tits, Average ass, Decent fuck, Sloppy Blow-jobs but she's always there—that's why we keep her around.

"A relationship is not that bad," Mason starts to argue, "I mean look at Jake and Chanelle, they're happy."

"C'mon-"

"Not right now Marrissa, but if you swing by later I definitely would be free."

In true Christian style he comes pushing down the stairs with his latest fuck in front of him, Mason cramps his head to try and see the girl and smacks his forehead down on the table.

"It's Maria," Greyson starts laughing while the girl turns our way and attempts to send us a flirty look and wave.

"Okay it's time for you to leave, Marcie" Christian practically shoves the girl out the door while she tries to correct him.

Rowan comes running down the stairs stopping right in front of Mason holding his hand out. Mason grumbles curses under his breath and pulls out twenty dollars, which he smacks in Rowan's hand while we all look at them in confusion.

"I knew it!" Ro exclaims.

"Know what?" Christian says, raising an eyebrow while looking through our kitchen cabinets.

"Mason bet twenty dollars that you'd bring up a redhead while I said you'd bring out a blonde."

Christian scowls, "You make bets on who I fuck?"

Grey scoffs and gestures over to Rowan and Mason, "You can't blame them when you bring a different girl into the guest rooms practically every day."

Christian pauses for a sec before giving a one-shoulder shrug, "True."

He turns to me and raises his eyebrows, "Didn't Jake and My sister take you back to their place?"

I nod and grab an apple biting into it. "I'm heading to the gym, is anyone coming?"

"Why not," I wait for them to grab their bags and we all pile into my gorgeous G-Wagon, Gabrielle.

"Remember, spill anyth-"

"Yeah, yeah, spill anything I'll kill you, scratch the seats I'll kill you, damage the outside in any way I'll kill you. Should I go on?"

Smartass. Out of all of us, Rowan is definitely the smartest and the one we go to when we have a problem. He's majoring in Physical therapy, which is smart considering we all play football, and because it's a risky sport he actually has something to fall back on.

The rest have us all chose Accounting Technician while Jake chose Insurance & Risk Management. My major has always been a bad topic, I was thinking of switching but it's not like I'll need to work 3x harder when I'll just be going to the NFL.

We walk into the gym and we all split up; Christian, Mason, and Rowan go to the ellipticals to warm up while Grey and Me head to the Cardio section.

"I met someone," Grey says out of nowhere.

I turn my head over to him and raise my eyebrows, "What? Greyson Parker actually met a girl that he wants for more than one night?"

Grey shoves my head and grumbles, "Shut the fuck up."

Greyson Parker has been my best friend since forever. We were a dynamic duo, attracting all the ladies even at age eight which hasn't changed even at twenty-one. Grey and I did everything together, we played football together, we partied together, we went out together.

When we both got accepted into our dream college we were ecstatic. I love all the boys but nothing comes close to Me and Grey.

I shake my head and smile at the fact that Greyson is interested in a girl for the first time since Highschool. "Tell me about her, dude."

"Her name is Talia. She is tall, blonde, and looks like an angel." He puffs out some air, "I don't know Ash, but I'm really down bad."

"I'm proud of you man, hopefully, you can keep her around." I pat him on the back and get back to lifting.

I'm doing a pretty shitty job and I think Grey can tell too. All I can think about is the fiery brunette I ran into earlier.

"Okay, What's up?" Grey looks at me weirdly and I think about shrugging it off for a second but he definitely won't buy that.

"It's just," I pause putting the weight down and shifting over to him. "Do you know Chanelle's friends?"

He gives me a worried look and turns his attention to me, "Not really No. Christian'd definitely know if you asked him. Why did something happen at Jake's?"

I smile at the thought of blue, "There was a girl over at their place, I was just curious about who it was."

"Woah is Asher Stone crushing on some chick?"

I narrow my eyes at him, "I'm not crushing on anyone Asshole. I was just wondering who she was, that's all."

He puts his hand up in a surrendering motion, "Woah Ash calm down. It's not the worst thing in the world if you actually like someone."

"I'm Asher fucking Stone, I have bitches left and right. Why should I settle down when I have everything and more while single."

Grey sighs when I get up with my fists clenched, it shouldn't get to me but it does and I don't want to ruin it by saying anything that I'd regret later.

"I'll be near the boxing bags."

I throw a towel over my shoulder and grab my phone without thinking and shoot a text still angry.

Asher: Come over later.

Hailey: I'll wear something nice ;)

───────────────────

Second chapter! This took so long to write and I hate the second part but I was behind and just said fuck it.

Asher's personality is all over the place in this chapter but I'll be fixing it probably later this week. My goal is to get a few chapters out and then form an updating schedule and go back and fix them. 

I also need to make a rough outline of the chapters and the pace the book is gonna go at.

I just came back from a trip to New York so I had no time to write hence the rushed second half.

please vote and comment and see you next chapter!

-lily xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

566K 24.4K 106
We're not in love. Our past is a dumpster fire. The best we are is friends with benefits... without the friends' part. Jake Harrison, USC's star quar...
5.3K 382 15
Jensen St. Clair is an elusive enigma. Or so she thinks. With summer in Seattle winding down, Jensen is keen to kick off her junior year at Claremont...
2.9K 85 9
"Baby I need you don't do this to me" " I'm not apart of this world you want me to be in" "Aliya you are my world" Aliya is a student a wukbridge hig...
13.7M 247K 86
**completed** HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 IN FICTION #1 IN SLOWBURN #1 IN COLLEGE Penn State University. Home to the craziest sorority girls, most obnoxiou...