Foreverette • Jacob Black

By tothemadhouse

"Okay, come on. We're both adults here. We can tell people we're...together." - Jake. Permanent. Like Sharpi... More

Prologue
Doesn't
Matter.
You
Are
All
That
Matters
To
Me.
And
You
Will
Forever
Be
My
Always,
Jacob Black.
Thank You.

Casting

2.1K 24 0
By tothemadhouse

Katherine McNamara as Everette 'Ever' Cullen.
The rest of the cast as their respective characters.

Everette possesses the Relationship Identification and Manipulation talent. She can see relationships between people, strengthen them as well as break. She only has the power to break underdeveloped relationships. Strong friendships, true love, or family isn't possible.   She and Rosalie share their passive talent, both being one of the most beautiful vampires in the world.

This is the general color pallet I'll be using while explaining the relationship ties. She sees them in color, the lighter it is, the lesser the relationship.

I do not own Twilight or its characters. I own Everette and the words she speaks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.9K 1.5K 45
✔️ Completed ✔️ Vampires sparkle in the sunlight. Humans turn into wolves without the full moon. Sirens live on the land. Perhaps every mythical bein...
652K 21.8K 96
UNDER EDITING, REWRITE COMING SOON. ═══ ∘◦❦◦∘ ═══ ❝ a demigod falling for two vampires? how wild. ❞ ═══ ∘◦❦◦∘ ═══ ╭┈─────── ꒰ ❛ 𝓗𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝓣...
24.9K 739 17
𝒾'𝓋𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒷𝓇𝑜𝓀𝑒, 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓉, 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓈𝓃𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝓈𝑜 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓅𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹, 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 ...
25.8K 530 22
[UNDER MINOR EDITING] PREVIOUSLY TITLED "ℭ𝔬𝔯𝔯𝔲𝔭𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫" ... 𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦, 𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘪...