After the fact (A socksfor1 A...

By GhostOblivion

This is my first Au ever so pls be nice anyways might as well say what it's about The events take place af... More

Prolouge
Agaggaaggaga
Chapter 1. (6 months after the events of the prolouge
Chapter 2. (15 minutes later.)
Chapter 3 (at the abandoned hut)
Chapter 4 (In the hut)
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Special chapter (im out of ideas so this will help)
Chapter 10 (takes place a couple minutes after special chapter)
Chapter 11 (backstory 13 years earlier)
Chapter 12 (the last chapter was also a dream)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 (I've decided this is not the last chapter, I will do a book two)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Thank you so much for 2.k

Chapter 18 (a week later)

166 4 14
By GhostOblivion

•Meme POV•

I sat next to joocie he had finally woke up and started talking. Socks however, I glanced at his sleeping body he hadn't moved in a week since Nadwe found him.  Nadwe had explained that L4FF picked him with a gravity gun then dropped him, afterwards he stabbed him in the back of the neck with something. I assumed the key.

But I was wrong. There was nothing there when I checked. Nadwe had also explained to me that L4FF claimed to be sock's father but I found it hard to believe.

I walked past socks bed and hear a slight groan of pain. "Socks?!" I asked running over to him. Socks lightly opened his eyes and shyly smiled at me. "Are you alright?" I asked Socks said nothing. He inhaled sharply and sat up.

"I'm in so much pain" socks finally said "But nothings wrong with you socks..." I said, I was honestly getting concerned.

Dino walked in saw that socks was awake and walked right out. I looked back at socks who seemed to be tracking something I couldn't see.

He closed his eyes and I saw white tears slide down his face. "What's wrong socks?"  Socks just kept his eyes closed and then opened them and I could see the pain in his eyes. "I'm alright" he said I could tell he was lying. 

Then Dino came back in with blaza and Woolf on his tail. Tbh coming in just a few seconds after. Blaza ran to socks and hugged him. Socks smiled and hugged him back. I felt jealous, but why should I feel jealous? Blaza and socks were just good friends. I reassured myself.

"I'm so glad your alright!" Blaza said not releasing socks from the hug. "I'm glad your alright" socks emphasized "the last time I saw you, you were about to knock me out" socks laughed which made him flinch in pain.

"That reminded me" I piped in silently telling blaza to move and he did. "Your way to vulnerable living by yourself we have room here why don't you stay with us" I said. Blaza smiled and said "that'd be nice"
——————————————————-

Heya author liv here! Another chapter but I have a question for y'all I have another au in mind (it's a little more modern and  takes place in my own world and not in a socksmp related eated world) where socks is an assassin ( I will do it eventually but I just want to know if you guys want it now or when I start working on book 2 of after the fact which will be after chapter 30)

Words: 442

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 72 9
30 days of amaguji oneshots (oh atua)
5.7K 158 20
What if Sophie never made it to the Lost Cities? What if she was hit by the streetlight instead of using her powers? What if the Neverseen kidnapped...
335K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
38.5K 1.2K 22
[ COMPLETE β˜‘] πŸ’š Chrono X Fem! Izuku ~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~ [ FIRST CHRONO X FEM!IZUKU FANFIC IN WATTPAD ] Hari wanted nothing else. All he wanted...