Favorite Crime(Cher and Rob C...

By sansrivalcrown

This is a book that consists of one shot stories about Cher and Robert Camilletti. I hope ya'll will like th... More

Author's Note
B Word
Gold
First
Birthday
Another One
Big Brother

The Unfolding

167 14 5
By sansrivalcrown

Looking at herself in front of the mirror, fixing her dress, looking at her back, before putting on a red lipstick, she smiled.

"Still hot at 40, Cher, still smoking."She said as she comb her hair for the last time and she softly giggled.

"Paulette, let's go!"She yelled as she grab her purse and in a blink of an eye, her best friend is already in front of her.

"Looking good, Cheralina."Paulette uttered while watching Cher put on her shoes and Cher hummed.

"I know, right. It's actually kinda surprising."Cher said and the two of them laughed.

Stepping out of the cab, immediately feeling the breeze of New York, the light coming from the signage illuminated from the short distance. She pulled her dress down before touching her fluffed up curly hair and they finally went in the place. They are greeted right away by the dimmed lights, indistinctive chatters, and of course the music.

"Cher, what are you getting?"Paulette asked as they sit by the bar and Cher licked her upper lip.

"I'll go with beer."Cher answered and Paulette just nodded before ordering their drinks.

"Okay, beer for the birthday girl."Paulette said after a few more moments and they both squealed.

"To being hot at 40!"Cher exclaimed before they made a toast and drank their beer.

"Oh God, that's good."Cher said after her first drink and they laughed.

Cher and Paulette drank beers, danced, and they are just having fun, celebrating Cher turning 40 which is a huge milestone.

"I'm just going to the ladies' room, you coming?"Paulette asked after she finished another bottle of beer and Cher shook her head.

"I'll just wait for you here."Cher answered before once again sipping on her bottle.

"Okay, I'll be back."Paulette said and Cher just nodded.

Cher looked around the place as she sip on her beer and she stopped when a man with a dark hair and sharp jaw caught her eyes. She slowly ran her lips on her upper lip as she look at him from head-to-toe. She stared at his plumpy lips as the beer bottle's lips meet his.

"Hey, Cherilyn."A voice called her all of a sudden that made her snap out of her thoughts.

"Paul,"Cher called for her all of a sudden and she hummed.

"Paul, don't look now,"Cher started and Paulette slowly nodded with a hum.

"Don't look now, over my right shoulder, there's the cutest guy that I have ever seen."Cher said and Pauly's forehead crease before she stood up.

"Paulette, what are you doing?"Cher asked when Pauly is out of her seat and Paulette looked at her before looking at the people that are near them.

"Is it that one?"Paulette asked as she point to the man Cher is referring to and Cher quickly hit her arm before pulling her back to her seat.

"Oh, my God, Paulette, are you crazy?"Cher asked almost a shout and Paulette laughed.

"He is cute, and he didn't notice me, relax."Paulette said and Cher quickly looked at the man before looking back at Pauly.

"He is kinda looking at us, Paulette."Cher said and Paulette looked at the man.

"Oh, yeah, he is looking at us."Paulette said and Cher did a facepalm.

"I think we need to leave."Cher uttered and Paulette once again looked at the man.

"He's walking towards us, Cher."Paulette said that made her eyes go round.

"We need to leave, Paulette."Cher said and Paulette held her hand.

"No, let's just wait."Paulette said and after a few moments, they both felt a cold breeze pass through their shoulders.

"He didn't go to us, we can relax now."Paulette said and Cher let out a sigh.

"Yeah, he went to another girl's table. That's a relief."Cher said and they order drinks once again.

Cher and Paulette resumed celebrating, they talked more, danced more, and when they can feel their bodies already dropping, they called it a night.

--
The months following her 40th birthday, Cher busied herself with work and she is just glad that even after hitting 40, they still offer her jobs.

"Mom, phone call."A voice uttered as she settle herself on her bed and it is her son.

"Okay, I'll get it."Cher said before picking up the phone and her son just nodded.

"Hello, Cher speaking."She uttered.

"Hey, stupid, it's Gee. prepare yourself, we're picking you up."The voice from the other line uttered that made her forehead crease.

"What do you mean you're picking me up?Where are you anyways, I've been looking for you the whole day."Cher said almost a shout.

"Just prepare yourself, we're going to Heartbreak, I'll be there in about thirty minutes."Georganne said and she rolled her eyeballs even if her sister can't see.

"Okay, fine. What's the rush anyways?"Cher asked before ending the call.

She immediately went to her closet to find something to wear to their impromptu girls' night. She put on a cowl neck cropped top that she paired with a black high-waist jeans, and she decided to put on a black leather jacket on top.

"Cherilyn, let's go! Get your ass in here, c'mon!"A voice suddenly yelled after a few more moments and Cher quickly grabbed her purse before going to where her sister is.

"I'm here. What's with this going out thing anyways?"Cher asked as Georganne and her walk out of her place.

"Nothing, it's just that the girlfriends are here, so girls' night!"Georganne exclaimed and Cher rolled her eyeballs.

They arrived at the same place where she was for her birthday, and nothing changed of course. Their group settled at a table before ordering their drinks and they just started to let loose and party.

"I'm just gonna be by the bar for a while."Cher suddenly whispered to Georganne and her sister just nodded before she headed at an empty seat by the bar.

"Can I have another beer, please, thank you."A voice suddenly uttered beside her that made her look at that person. The place is dimmed, she can't see people's faces very well but this particular person is different. In a snap, she recognized that sharp jaw and that full lips that she stared at for so long those months before.

"Hi, may I help you?"He suddenly asked that made her snap out of her thoughts and she smiled before shaking her head.

"Uhmm no, I just uhmm, I was spacing out."She answered and he nodded with a hum.

"I'm Rob, by the way."He introduced as he offer her his hand.

"Cher."She simply replied before shaking his hand that is evidently bigger than hers.

"You were here a few months ago, am I right?Please, tell me I am right."Rob said that made her softly giggle.

"Yeah, I was here. How did you know?"Cher asked and he let out a sigh of relief.

"You're face is a hard face to forget that's why I know."He answered that made her slowly run her tongue on her upper lip.

"So, are you alone?"Rob asked as he sit beside her.

"No, I'm with my sister and some girlfriends but yeah, they're still out there on the dance floor."She answered before sipping on her beer.

"Why are you not dancing?"He asked as the bartender drop a bottle of beer in front of him.

"Got tired. Not actually tired but I just don't feel like dancing tonight, honestly."Cher answered.

"Then I'll keep you company. If it's okay with you, of course."Rob uttered and she smiled.

"I'm fine with you keeping me company."Cher said and he looked at her.

"I'm a nice guy, don't worry."Rob said and she laughed.

"I'm not saying that you are not."Cher said and Rob's eyes narrowed.

"But you might think that I'm not."Rob said and they both laughed.

"I'm not thinking that."Cher said and Rob hummed.

"So what are you thinking?"He asked, looking straight into her eyes.

"I am thinking that,"Cher started and he hummed.

"I am thinking that you're cute."Cher added and shock is quickly drawn onto his face.

"Me?You think I'm cute?"Rob asked in disbelief and Cher nodded with a hum and giggle.

"Well, I think that you're beautiful."Rob said and Cher ran her tongue on her upper lip.

"I'm not beautiful."Cher uttered.

"In my eyes, you are."Rob said and she bit her lower lip.

"You uhmm, you maybe wanna go out tomorrow night?"Rob asked and she hummed.

"How about this, give me your number. If I decided to go on a date with you, I'll give you a call."Cher answered and Rob hummed.

"I wanna tell you that I'm gonna be expecting, though."Rob asked before asking the bartended for a pen.

"Don't expect, I might break your heart."Cher said as she watch him write his number on a piece of napkin.

"But I don't want you to break my heart, angel."Rob said before giving him the napkin.

"What do you want me to do?"Cher asked as she rest her elbow on the counter before resting her chin on her palm.

"I want you to have my heart and take care of it."Rob answered.

"What about my heart?"Cher asked almost a whisper and he suddenly moved his face closer to hers.

"I want to have it and take extra good care of it because I know you have a precious heart."Rob answered and she smiled.

"I'll wait for your call, angel."Rob whispered on her ear before planting a kiss on her cheeks.

"Take care, okay?I'll still own your heart."Rob said with a wink before leaving and that made her bite her lower lip.

"Hey, stupid."A voice suddenly called for her.

"Hey."Cher said before sipping on her beer.

"You good?"Georganne asked her sister.

"Yeah, I'm good."Cher answered.

"Uhmm Gee, you think it's a good idea if I uhmm you know, be with a guy?"Cher asked all of a sudden.

"Nobody's stopping you to get a guy. You're single, of course it's a good idea!"Georganne answered and Cher nodded before looking at the napkin where Rob wrote his number.

>>
Waking up with her image still etched in his mind, he waited. He still hoped that she would call and tell him that she's going out with him. One can dream, right? he thought to himself as he walk to work.

For the whole day, he tried not thinking about her, but he can't. He space out with her in his thoughts, he unconsiously smile with her in his mind, she is basically is in every corner of his mind.

"Hey, Robert, deep thought right there."A voice suddenly called for him that made him snap out of his thoughts.

"Uhhh yeah, just thinking about last night."Rob uttered and his co-worker gave him a teasing look.

"You scored a girl last night, huh?"His co-worker asked that made him giggle.

"Not really, but kinda?I asked someone on a date and she said she'll call me."Rob answered.

"Dude, girls never call back. Don't wait for that call, not worth your hopes."His co-worker said and he shook his head.

"No, she is worth my hope."Rob replied with a smile before grabbing his bag.

"Alright, I'm out of here."Rob said with a giggle before leaving.

He decided to stop at a fast food chain to order his dinner just in case she won't call him and he headed home.

When he got to his apartment, he dropped his bag on the couch and checked his voicemails as he drop his dinner on his kitchen table.

"Hi, this is Cher, if this is uhmm Rob's line, well, I don't know your last name and there are millions of Rob out there, but if you're the Rob that I met at the club last night, call me back."

He suddenly heard that familiar voice and he fumbled in finding a pen and a paper to write down her number and he just crossed his fingers when he is done writing her number.

He quickly dialled the number that he have written down and he is hoping that the number that he wrote is right.

"Hello, this is Cher. Who is this?"A voice from the other line uttered after a few rings that made him let out a sigh of relief.

"Hey, this Rob from the club last night."Rob said with a nervous giggle.

"Oh, it's you. So uhmm, you received my message."Cher said and Rob hummed.

"Yeah, so where do you wanna go for dinner?"Rob asked immediately and he heard her giggle from the other line.

"I'm fine with anywhere."Cher aswered.

"I'll pick you up maybe in about an hour?"Rob asked and she hummed.

"Yeah, sure."Cher answered and he happily punched the air.

"So, see you in an hour, angel."Rob said and she hummed.

"See you."Cher said before ending the call and Rob smiled from ear-to-ear before jumping up and down in happiness.

"Okay, let's do this!"Rob exclaimed before running to the bathroom to take a refreshing shower.

After his shower, he made sure he looks presentable without looking like he is trying hard, he styled up his hair, and he sprayed some cologne before walking out of his apartment.

He headed to the address where she asked him to go, and when he got to the door, he breathed in and out before knocking on the door and his jaw slowly dropped when her vision is already in front of him.

"Hi, uhmm you look beautiful."Rob uttered as he look at her from head-to-toe and she smiled.

"Thank you. You look handsome, too."Cher said and he smiled.

"Sorry, I didn't bring any gifts or whatever, I was so excited to go here."Rob said as he offer his hand and she giggled.

"That's fine, I don't expect one, to be honest."Cher said as she hold onto his hand.

"Is it okay if we're gonna eat at a you know, not-so-expensive restaurant?"Rob asked as they walk out of her building and she hummed.

"I'm not picky. As long it's with you."Cher answered and he smiled.

"Don't worry, I won't let you go with others."Rob said that made her run her tongue on her upper lip.

"Thank you for going out with me."Rob suddenly uttered as they walk through the New York sidewalk.

"Better not let me regret this decision."Cher said and he let out a soft giggle.

"I'll make this worth it, angel, don't worry."Rob said and she chortled.

"We're here."Rob said after a few more blocks and he opened the door for her.

"Hmm, such a gentleman."Cher said and he suddenly planted a soft kiss on her lips.

"Is that a gentleman?"Rob asked after he pulled back and she is in shock.

"You okay, angel?"Rob asked as he place his hand on her cheek.

"Y-Yeah, yeah, yeah."She answered and he giggled as he kiss her forehead.

"C'mon, let's take our seats."Rob uttered, holding her hand. They both headed to a table and he pulled a chair for her.

"Sorry for the kiss."Rob said as he sit almost beside her.

"No, that's fine. I just got shocked."Cher said and he giggled.

"Is that something a gentleman would do?"Rob asked and she laughed.

"I honestly don't know what a gentleman really do."Cher answered that made him giggle.

"But let me tell you, it will be hard to forget the feeling of your lips on mine."Rob suddenly uttered and she laughed.

"Dude, slow down. It seems like you're always in a hurry."Cher said as they both look at the menu and he chortled.

"What do you expect?I'm Italian."Rob uttered and her forehead creased.

"Being Italian is the reason why you're in a hurry, huh?"Cher asked and he nodded with a hum.

"And I know that men line up for you so I need to hustle."Rob answered and she once again laughed.

"Don't worry, you're the first in line."Cher said and his lips curled up into a huge smile.

After a few more moments, they decided to order their meal, and Rob and Cher just started getting to know each other. They talked about lots of things and they made each other laugh.

"You are fun to be with."Cher said with a smile.

"You are fun to be with."Robert replied and she slowly ran her tongue on her upper lip before she noticed a flash of a camera from outside of the restaurant.

"Oh, shit."She suddenly uttered under her breathe that made his forehead crease.

"Cher, what's wrong?"Rob asked before looking outside.

"Paparazzis have tracked me down, Robert. I'm sorry."Cher answered and he held her hand.

"Don't say sorry, I will pay the bill then we'll go, I'm here."Rob said softly and Cher looked down as she bite her lower lip.

"Cher, c'mon."Rob uttered after a few more moments and Cher looked at him.

"How about I'll uhmm go first?"Cher suggested and Rob shook his head.

"No, Cher, I will be with you."Robert said softly and Cher stood up.

"Just hold my hand, okay?"Rob answered as he interwine his hand with hers.

"Don't let go, angel."Rob said before he opened the restaurant's door, and they are both greeted with the paparazzis cameras almost on their faces.

"Cher, who is your new boyfriend?"

"How old is he, Cher?"

"How long have you two been dating?"

Those are just the questions that they are asking but Cher decided to ignore them. They immediately hopped on a cab and headed to Cher's apartment building.

"Hey, you okay?"Rob asked the moment they lost the paparazzi and Cher just shrugged her shoulders and looked out of the window.

They reached Cher's building after a few moments and they quickly went inside to make sure that no paparazzi can follow them.

"Robert, I,"Cher started the moment they reached her apartment.

"Hey, you don't have to apologize."Rob said softly and Cher nodded.

"Thank you for uhmm this night."Cher said and Rob pressed his lips on her forehead all of a sudden.

"This night was still great because I spent it with you."Rob whispered and she smiled. A half smile.

"Uhmm take care. Thank you again. And I'm sorry."Cher said and he started caressing her cheeks with his thumbs.

"Hope to see you again, angel."Rob uttered and she looked down.

"Good night."Cher said before walking in her apartment and he just let out a sigh.

Cher shook her head the moment she is in her apartment and she immediately changed into house clothes and removed her light make-up. She dropped her body on her bed and she just feel the guilt creeping up her stomach.

The next day, Cher woke up earlier than usual and she immediately checked her voice messages.

"Hi angel, it's Rob. I know that for you last night didn't end that well but uhmm I'm still looking forward on talking to you and getting to know you more. Call me if you have time."

Cher let out a sigh after hearing his message but she decided to just shrug it off. For now.

--
Arriving at his work, he immediately received glances that made his forehead crease but he decided to just ignore them. He headed to his locker before writing down the time he arrived and he is still receiving looks.

"Okay, guys, what's the matter?"Rob asked after a few more moments.

"You're Cher's new boy toy!"One of his co-workers exclaimed and confusion and distraught is quickly drawn onto his face.

"What the hell are you talking about?"He asked, still confused.

"Dude, you're on the tabloids. You are photographed with Cher."His other co-worker answered.

"And?What's wrong with that?"Rob asked.

"You're her new boy toy."His co-worker answered and he shook his head.

"We didn't even sleep together! We just went out on a dinner date and we talked. I'm not a boy toy, and if I am, I'll know."Rob explained.

For the rest of the day, Robert did his work and for almost the whole day, he have receieved some glances from most people because of how they recognize him in an instant but he shrugged it off. He immediately went home after work and checked if there are voice messages for him that are from her but it just disappointed him that he received none.

The next days, Rob left messages to her before he went to work and after his work, he tried calling her, but still, none.

"That's the hundredth call, Cherilyn."Georganne uttered after she answered and quickly declined another call from Rob.

"Georganne, I have no face to show him. In an instant I humiliated him because of that one date."Cher explained.

"But he won't stop calling if he don't like you!"Georganne exclaimed.

"I know that he likes me, and I like him too, so much, but the dude is being humiliated on the tabloids by being my "new boy toy". He doesn't deserve that, he is a nice guy."Cher retorted.

"What if he understands?"Georganne asked.

"He will be able to take it at first but if we continue to be with each other, he'll eventually get tired."Cher answered.

"My God, you're already jumping into conclusions!"Georganne yelled.

"But that is always the case, Georganne."Cher retorted.

"But not every man is the same, Cherilyn."Georganne uttered and Cher just rolled her eyeballs.

"Can you just maybe see Lijah with his homeworks if he needs help?"Cher asked and Georganne let out a sigh.

"Fine."Georganne answered.

Cher headed to her apartment's balcony with a script in hand, and she settled on a comfortable seat with a glass of Dr. Pepper. She sat quietly, reading her new script, highlighting her parts, and writing on notes as she blur the noise coming from the New York streets.

"Stupid, somebody's at the door for you."A voice suddenly uttered, and of course it's her sister.

"Who?"Cher asked without looking at Georganne.

"Rob."Georganne simply answered that made her eyes go round.

"Can you ask him to leave?"Cher asked, finally looking at her sister.

"No, because you two are going to talk. The guy is nice, he did the effort to go here, he was making efforts the past days, leaving you messages, trying to reach out for you. He doesn't deserve to be just shut out like that."Georganne answered.

"But I'm working."Cher retorted.

"It's just a couple of minutes, I know you're my big sister but right now, you have to listen to me."Georganne said and Cher let out a sigh.

"How about I'll send him a letter?"Cher asked and Georganne rolled her eyeballs.

"How about you stay here and I'll call him?That's a better idea, okay?No complaining."Georganne answered before leaving and Cher shook her head before she started straightening her shirt, making sure that she still look presentable.

"Hey."That familiar voice suddenly called for her that made her stand up.

"Uhmm hey."She greeted softly and she looked at him before quickly looking away from his eyes.

"Here's a uhmm chocolates. I remember when you told me that you love chocolate."Rob said and she smiled as she grab the box.

"Uhmm thank you, have a seat."Cher said before she sat on her previous seat and he nodded before sitting on a chair across her.

"So how are you?"He asked, starting a conversation.

"This, reading scripts, higlighting some stuff and uhmm writing notes about certain scenes or whatever."She answered.

"How about you?"She asked.

"Well, I've been waiting for your message or a call back."He answered and she slowly ran her tongue on her upper lip.

"I'm sorry I wasn't able to call back, it's just that I-I'm ashamed of myself because the tabloids humiliated you because of me."Cher explained.

"Why would I be humiliated?I was with you and for me that was the best night of my life. I am not mad at you, I am not humiliated, because Cher, we both know what's really happening."Rob started.

"I like you so much, Cher, and even if I get chased down by paparazzis, I won't care as long as I am able to protect you and as long as I will be with you. I don't care about what they call me, I care more about you."Rob continued and tears suddenly started escaping Cher's eyes.

"But what if you'll eventually get tired of that media bullshit?I don't want your life to be ruined because of me. You deserve better than me, Robert. You can't change who I am."Cher cried and it quickly startled him when he saw her crying.

"Hey, hey, no crying, angel."Rob said softly, gently cupping her face.

"Listen to me. I like you so much, Cherilyn. Since our date, I never stopped thinking about you. I won't get tired of all that media frenzy, I won't change who you are. Even if it's not all rainbows and butterflies, I don't care as long you allow me to be with you. As long as you trust me to be with you."Rob uttered as he wipe her tears with his thumbs.

"I will not change who you are because that is what makes you special."Rob added and she hugged him, burying her face on his neck.

"I don't care if they call me a boy toy or whatever, all I know is that I like you so much."Rob whispered as he run his palm on her back.

"I like you, too, Robert. I like you so much."Cher whispered and he smiled as he kiss her forehead.

"Can I say that I'm dating an angel now?"Rob asked and they both giggled.

"Some days I'm not an angel, believe me."Cher said and he laughed.

"I don't care. I ain't no angel some days, too."Rob replied and they both started laughing.

"Can we eat the chocolate that you brought now?"Cher asked after their laughs subsided as she pull back from the hug and he hummed.

"I'll just open these chocolates for you and I'll keep you company while you work."Rob answered and she sweetly smiled.

"Thank you."Cher said and his lips suddenly met hers that made her eyes go round. Rob placed his hand under her jaw before he started caressing her cheek with his thumb, and that action somehow softened her. She closed her eyes as she start responding to his kisses and it is a slow and passionate kiss that gave them butterflies. He pulled back after a minute or two and they both smiled.

"I'll go back to work now."Cher whispered and he nodded.

"Okay, I'm just here."Rob uttered and she just ran her tongue on her upper lip before leaning on her chair.

>>
In the next months of their relationship, Cher and Rob is in their dating phase with them getting to know each other more, Rob helping Cher with her upcoming film, Cher spending time with Rob as much as she can, and they didn't care about what the media says about them. They also met each other's family, and they just enjoyed every moment together even if they get chased by paparazzis at times.

"Mooks?"A voice suddenly uttered and that made her sit up from the couch.

"Hey, mookie."She greeted as he walk towards her before planting a soft kiss on her lips.

"How's work?"She asked as he sit beside her and she immediately leaned on his chest.

"Tiring but good. You?"He asked, kissing her forehead.

"It was tiring but you know, still fun."She answered and he hummed.

"I'm excited for the holidays."Cher said all of a sudden as she look up at him.

"I'm excited, too, because I'll spend my Christmas with you."Rob replied before tapping the tip of her nose with his index finger that made her widely smile.

"I don't know what gift to give you."Rob said all of a sudden and she softly giggled.

"I don't need a gift."Cher said and he planted a soft kiss on her lips.

"I'll still try my best to give you a gift."Rob said and she playfully rolled her eyeballs.

"Hey, you guys!"A voice suddenly intervened that made the two look at that person.

"Hey, stupid."Cher greeted.

"Hey, Georganne."Rob greeted.

"Did somebody drop the three words already?"Georganne asked all of a sudden that made the two's foreheads crease.

"Three words?"Cher asked.

"Did you two say I love you to each other already?That is what I mean. You two have been together for like three months now for God's sake."Georganne answered.

"How about just wait?You're not the ome who is in this relationship."Cher said with a hint of annoyance and Georganne rolled her eyeballs that made Rob giggle.

>>
Christmas came for the couple and as planned, Robert is spending it with Cher, her family, and some of her close friends. They flew to Cher's Aspen house where they spend the holidays and Cher and Rob is happy with the time that they have together without the paparazzis.

They had the typical Christmas dinner after the assigned people in the kitchen cooked, and the group just busied themselves while waiting for twelve midnight.

"It's twelve, you guys!"Georganne suddenly yelled and they all gasped.

"Merryl Christmas!"They all yelled before they started hugging each other and Cher started distributing the gifts that she bought for everyone.

"Here's for you, my Robert. Merry Christmas."Cher uttered the moment she reached Rob's seat and he smiled.

"Come here."Rob said as he let her sit on his lap and he kissed her cheek.

"What's this?"Rob asked as he open his gift and he gasped when when he finally saw it.

"Oh, my Good, mooks, this is beautiful, it kinda matches one of your denim jackets, too!"Rob exclaimed and she giggled before kissing his cheek.

"I have a gift for you, too."Rob suddenly uttered and her forehead creased.

"You don't have to give me anything, Robert."Cher said and she suddenly felt something cold on her chest that made her jaw drop.

"Mookie, this is beautiful. Thank you."Cher said as she look down at her new necklace.

"I love you, my angel."Rob suddenly whispered on her ear that made her look at him in shock.

"What did you say?"Cher asked that made him giggle and he gently cupped her face.

"I love you."Rob answered and she hugged him tight.

"I love you, too, Robert."Cher whispered and he smiled.

"I've been waiting for you to say that, mookie."Cher said all of a sudden as she look at Rob and he laughed.

"And I've been waiting for the right moment to say it. I love you so much, mookie."Rob said softly and he started giving pecks on her lips.

"I love you, too."Cher replied and he quickly pinched her rear that made her jolt.

"Robert."Cher warned and he cheekily smiled.

"Is that another Christmas gift, angel?"Rob asked and she slowly ran her tongue on her upper lip.

"You're so greedy for Christmas presents."Cher said and he hummed.

"How can you not if I have a girlfriend as gorgeous as you?"Rob asked and they both started laughing as they continue to celebrate their first Christmas together that they hope will turn to many more holidays as a couple.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SO THIS IS MY FIRST OFFICIAL CHER AND ROB ONE SHOT AND I HOPE YA'LL LIKE IT!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 267 16
BEING REWRITEN This book is about spicy one shots Whether that be mxw, wxw, or other combinations.
2.5K 77 12
This book is full of one-shots about the life of my characters from my book "A shade of gold". So you probably should read that one first to underst...
49.9K 825 19
Lauren Cimorelli One-shots, need I say more? Mostly Laurisa & Dauren (mainly Laurisa let's be honest lmao) if your looking for fluff from me this is...