Let Me Show You - Mason Mount

By Footballfever101

Emily is Declan Rice's twin sister. She has always been close with Declan and has gotten to know his football... More

Meet the Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Instagram Post ~ Emily
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Instagram Post ~ Emily
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Instagram Post ~ Mason
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Instagram Post ~ Emily
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Instagram Post ~ Emily
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Instagram Post ~ Mason
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Instagram Post ~ Emily
Chapter 30
Instagram Post ~ Mason
Chapter 31
The End

Chapter 3

8.1K 93 10
By Footballfever101

Emily POV
I've been doing social media for a while now. I love it and I can't imagine myself doing anything else.

The boys had gone training for their upcoming matches. They have definitely feeling a lot better today. Declan was at a different training ground to the others. I always find it weird cheering for both Chelsea and West Ham when they play against each other. I love all the boys but of course I want my brother to win.

Today me and my 2 best friends were doing a Q&A for my channel; they've been my best friends for a couple of years now. I met them at an event and we vibed straight away. I asked my followed last night on Instagram questions for us.

"Hi guys, what's up? I hope you are all well. I'm back today with the girls and we're going to be answering some of your questions." I said to the camera. "We can't wait. We always love your questions." Jessie exclaimed. "We are each going to read a question each and then the others have to answer, if we can." Amelia explained.

"The first question is for me. Are you related to Declan Rice." I read the first question. "Yes I am. He's my twin brother and he was born first, which he likes to remind me all the time." I giggled slightly at the last part.

"How did you girls meet? I love the friendship." Jessie read. "We all met at a fashion event a few years ago." She explained. "Our management introduced us and we've been besties ever since. Emily you got so drunk at the party." Amelia joked. "I did not." I protested. We laughed and reminisced about that night.

"You all need to name 3 Premier League players who you think are good looking/would date." Amelia read. "No! No way." I said, shaking my head.

I already knew who would be at the top of the list but Declan will no doubt watch this and rip the shit out of me. The girls know I have a crush on Mason but they don't know about the other night; knowing them if they found out they would end up telling Declan.

"We're all doing it." Jessie said. "Fine." I groaned.

Jessie chose Tammy Abraham, Ben Chilwell & Kyle Walker. Amelia chose Jack Grealish, Phil Foden & Rodri from Man City.

"Emily your turn." Amelia said, looking at me. I took a deep breath and pretended to have a think. "I would say Mason Mount, Jack Grealish & Phil Foden." I replied. "Nice choice girls." She was proud of our answers.

We continued so more questions, having a laugh along the way before coming to the end of the video. I did my goodbye and turned the camera off.

I'm pretty impressed how calm I stayed when saying masons name, I don't think the girls picked up on it. I know I will receive some stick from my brother and the other boys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.2K 284 80
Addison is Masons younger sister by 2 years. He hasn't seen her in over a year after she went travelling. A decision based off of a mistake made wit...
20.4K 314 24
Alexandria Havertz, younger sister of Kai Havertz has always loved football. Even tho her and Kai had a great relationship, Alex had to stop going to...
22.9K 261 26
A 22 years old and who's family doesn't want you anymore because her mum has taken her step dad's side in every argument so she goes to meet her sist...
334K 7.7K 51
❝ i know i'll fall in love with you, baby ❞ in which, mallory accidentally makes a public tweet expressing her crush on one of her brothers teammates...