๐†๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐‚๐‡ | outerbanksยน

By -illicitaffairss-

FORMERLY PARADISE. ' I thought we had no chance And that's romance, let's dance' โƒ— in which renee lowe and... More

GLITCH.
PROLOGUE
ACT I, JUST FRIENDS?
๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ, DONT FLATTER YOURSELF
๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿค๏ผŒ BOOTY CALL
๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿฅ๏ผŒ DUMB AND DUMBER
๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿฆ๏ผŒ PEOPLE WHO SNORE
๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿง๏ผŒBLONDIE
๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿจ๏ผŒKEGGER?
๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿฉ๏ผŒ A LITTLE TIED UP
๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿช๏ผŒ BEASTIE BOYS
ACT II , ILLICIT AFFAIR
๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿซ๏ผŒ KOOKS VERSUS POGUES
๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿข๏ผŒTHE BENDS?
๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฃ๏ผŒM'LADY
๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿค๏ผŒ PRETTY GIRL
๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ๏ผŒ BAM BAM BAM
๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฆ๏ผŒEDNA
๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿง๏ผŒA BIT SUS
๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿจ๏ผŒ REDFIELD
๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฉ๏ผŒFULL KOOK
๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿช๏ผŒPURE EVIL
๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿซ๏ผŒ THE BABY SITTER.
๐Ÿข๐Ÿค๐Ÿข๏ผŒBAIT
๐Ÿข๐Ÿค๐Ÿฃ๏ผŒJEALOUSY
๐Ÿข๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๏ผŒHIS GIRL?
๐Ÿข๐Ÿค๐Ÿฅ๏ผŒPOGUE PRINCESS
๐Ÿข๐Ÿค๐Ÿฆ๏ผŒSHES ALIVE!
๐Ÿข๐Ÿค๐Ÿง๏ผŒCRYING AT NOTTING HILL
๐Ÿข๐Ÿค๐Ÿจ๏ผŒ๐–ซ๐– ๐–ถ ๐–ฎ๐–ฅ ๐–ณ๐–ง๐–ค ๐–ฉ๐–ด๐–ญ๐–ฆ๐–ซ๐–ค
๐Ÿข๐Ÿค๐Ÿฉ๏ผŒMIDDLE OF KOOKLANDIA
๐Ÿข๐Ÿค๐Ÿช๏ผŒBONNIE & CLYDE
๐Ÿข๐Ÿค๐Ÿซ๏ผŒ SOME OF MY BEST WORK
ACT III, LOVER
๐Ÿข๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿข๏ผŒME AND MY GIRLFRIEND
๐Ÿข๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฃ๏ผŒTHE TRUTH
๐Ÿข๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿค๏ผŒ TERRIBLE BRITISH ACCENTS
๐Ÿข๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๏ผŒANGEL
๐Ÿข๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฆ๏ผŒTHE SAME SEED
๐Ÿข๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿง๏ผŒ YOU BEAT UP RAFE CAMERON?
๐Ÿข๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿจ, CRAZY CRAINE
๐Ÿข๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฉ๏ผŒ US OR HER ?
๐Ÿข๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿช๏ผŒLOCKING THE WINDOW
๐Ÿข๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿซ๏ผŒHYDROPONIC
๐Ÿข๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿข๏ผŒYOURE A KOOK
๐Ÿข๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฃ๏ผŒ STRUCK GOLD
๐Ÿข๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿค๏ผŒDO I LOOK SWISS TO YOU
๐Ÿข๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฅ๏ผŒ HAMLET ROBS A DRUG DEALER
๐Ÿข๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๏ผŒTHE CATS ASS
๐Ÿข๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿง๏ผŒ YOU TRUST ME RIGHT?
๐Ÿข๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿจ๏ผŒCAN I HUG YOU?
๐Ÿข๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿช๏ผŒ NOTHING BUT DISAPPOINTMENT
๐Ÿข๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿซ๏ผŒBONNIE AND CLYDE BABY
๐Ÿข๐Ÿง๐Ÿข๏ผŒMY MOMS GONNA KILL ME
๐Ÿข๐Ÿง๐Ÿฃ๏ผŒSARAH CAMERON IS A POGUE
๐Ÿข๐Ÿง๐Ÿค๏ผŒHER FATHERS DAUGHTER
๐Ÿข๐Ÿง๐Ÿฅ๏ผŒ DISTORTION OF LOVE
๐Ÿข๐Ÿง๐Ÿฆ๏ผŒ POGUE STYLE
๐Ÿข๐Ÿง๐Ÿง๏ผŒSUMMERTIME SADNESS
๐Ÿข๐Ÿง๐Ÿจ๏ผŒTHE EPILOUGE,
SEQUEL!!

๐Ÿข๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฉ๏ผŒ NOBODY PUTS POPE IN A CORNER

6.1K 126 24
By -illicitaffairss-

GLITCH.
047 | nobody puts pope in a corner

AFTER BEING INTERROGATED BY LENNON UNTIL AT LEAST FOUR IN THE MORNING

━━ On what she had been up to during the entirety of this summer, starting from finding scooter Grubbs boat to the continued unfolding events of yesterday. Renee parked up her car outside of the Heyward house.

Guilt had been consuming her since she was finally given time  to register the argument she and Pope had on the boat when emotions weren't heightened and she wasn't as worried about John B now knowing he was at the chateau with JJ and now Kiara who arrived a few minutes after he had— she realised how much of an ass  she was to pope and especially how bad of friend she was.

Renee stepped up the staircase that lead to the front door of the Heyward house , raising her closed fists before hitting her knuckles on the door. It was only a few seconds she was awkwardly stood there before the door opened revealing Mrs Heyward, who already a big smile carved on her lips as she seemed slightly stunned to see the girl.

" Renee sweetheart, what a surprise!" her tone warming " I didn't realise you were coming over this morning?"

The blonde shook her head, pushing some hair behind her ear " Hey Mrs H, sorry if I'm intruding I just wanted to come and wish Pope luck before the interview." her nervousness making her ramble,

" you know, not-not like he'll need it, he's like the smartest person I know." Pope's mom found some amusement in Renee's slight panic as she stood aside, letting Renee view the inside of the house more clearly,

" he's in his room, he's a bit stressed I'm sure he'll happy to see a familiar face." Renee nodded and thanked the woman before b-lining towards the hallway where pope's room sat at the end of. There was a lot of shuffling and pacing footsteps coming from the opposite side of the doorway.

Taking a deep breath, she raised her fist again and knocked at the closed door — the noise halting at a sudden. When the door opened, Renee smiled at Pope who wasn't expecting the blonde girl to be standing in his hallway — he looked nice, a navy blue suit set sat on his figure that matched with a tie and his black polished shoes that if Renee looked hard enough, could have probably seen her reflection in.

" oh, what are you doing here?" he asked, leaning into the doorway — although it wasn't the warmest of welcomes, it was expected especially after last night.

" I wanted to talk to you," she told him,

Pope looked up, noticing his parents lingering eyes who were not so slyly listening in on their conversation.

" just come in." Pope stepped aside, letting Renee shuffle in and soon heard the door close behind her.

" so is this you wishing me luck for my forensic pathology bullshit?" he remarked, quoting her phrase from yesterday— Renee shook her head as she let out a breath.

"I'm so sorry about how I was last night, I was a terrible friend and such a bitch." she apologised, pope nodded agreeing with her statement.

" yeah, you were." he said, Renee reached out and placed her hand on his arm that was covered by the suit jacket,

" I'm also really really sorry."

" you're my best friend and you didn't deserve how I treated you."

Pope could see the genuineness that she spoke in, it wasn't like she was apologising for convenience — she had drove to the opposite side of the cut to apologise and wish him luck for his interview, which was more than any other of his friends had done.

" we had one fight, I'm not exactly going to cut you out of my life Ren." he chuckled, giving Renee the green light that she had forgiven her.

" I'm going to hug you now, but please don't make it weird." Renee told him, knowing how icky pope got when it came to affection even from his best friends.

He nodded, mentally preparing himself as she wrapped her arms around him and he too (although hesitantly) did the same.

" I love you P." she told him, as they both pulled away,

" likewise." he murmured awkwardly, although he did too love his best friend — he hated speaking the infamous love word.

Standing back in their usual space between them, which pope enjoyed. Renee suddenly had a perk of excitement.

" I got you a card." she announced, as her hand reached into the back pocket of her jeans and pulled out the folded bit of a4 paper from her moms office that looked like it had been scribbled on by a toddler.

Pope took it from her, unable to stop a small chuckle as he looked at it " as you can see, I  went for the abstract approach." Renee lied, trying to cover up for her terrible artistic skills.

Pope opened it, beginning to read it out loud,

" to p." he began "good luck with your interview, don't forget me when you're all rich and famous living in Washington. I'm your biggest fan, go show them what kids from the obx can do and remember-"

Pope looked up to Renee with a look in his eyes "really?" The blonde nodded, egging him to read it out.

" nobody puts pope in a corner." Renee smiled widely at the obvious dirty dancing reference as well as Pope letting a laugh escape his lips.

" all my love, ren" he finished and looked at his friend who had a gaping grin on her lips.

" I've already decided we're watching dirty dancing to celebrate tonight." Renee hummed, earning a loud groan from Pope who detested the film with a burning passion.

" just admit it already , you love romcoms Heyward!"'

THE MOOD AT THE CHATEAU WAS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT TO THE ONE RENEE WAS JUST IN.

━━John B had barely spoken for all the time she had been there — except the part where he revealed that Ward Cameron has stolen the gold from crazy crain's house. Kiara seemed more concerned about her best friends well-being than the fact she had spent her summer searching and risked her life for many times for something that had been stolen away from her.

Renee sat by JJ, who was still processing it all — especially Ward being the killer of big John who was practically the person who had raised him after his mom left — she was holding the hand that wasn't placing his blunt between his lips every few seconds, silently reassuring him that she was there and that everything would eventually be okay again.

" are you sure he got everything?" Kiara asked, looking at John B who had been trying to take off his arm cast for the last few minutes.

" the whole enchilada." he grunted, pulling it off finally before disregarding it to the side.

" it's not like I expected a happy ending or some shit." Renee stayed quiet, not feeling in the mood to try and lift anyone's spirits.

" John B-" she started, although the brunette already knew he was about to get scolded about not letting his arm heal properly, beating her to it.

" what Kie?" he groaned " it's a hairline fracture, who cares?"

Kiara rolled her eyes at his arrogance " you should, your arms gonna be messed up for life." her attempt
at helping him was once again looked past.

He lifted his hand and wiggled his fingers, as if it were an indication he was completely fine,

" it's fine see."

Bowing her head as if it were a way of giving up, the silence was only momentarily before the cladding of heavy footsteps came down the dock.

" guys!" Pope hollered out, everyone turning their head to look at him as he sprinted towards them.

He was extremely exhausted, panting and gasping for air " oh god, I ran all the way here!" he explained bending over trying to regain breath into his lungs.

" how was the interview P?" Renee asked, hoping he had ran all the way here to tell them he had managed to secure a scholarship then and there,

" don't ask." he quickly changed the subject, not wanting to focus on a bombshell of a interview that had just occurred.

Finally being able to stand up, he finally began to talk " JB, I'm sorry dude about everything."

John B replied with a quiet mumble disregarding his friend's apology, " but I haven't got a lot of time and I have information that is tactically relevant."

Renee leant further in, managing to still keep her hand intertwined with JJ's.

" so before I had my interview, my dad said he was going down to the private air strip to cut palms." Renee was confused on why he was telling them this information,

" for Cameron's big plane." he continued, the mentioning of the mans name grabbing his attention " because it was too heavy it needed a longer landing strip to take off."

Renee looked at Pope although most his attention was focused on John B " so I'm sat there in my interview thinking to myself hm why would cameron need a longer airstrip to take off?"

one by one, the penny seemed to drop in each of their heads, looking at one another to see what if they had caught the drift yet,

" what could be so heavy to weigh it down?" Pope continued to ask the group,

" gold." JJ told them, earning an overexcited little dance from Pope.

" exactly." he agreed " guys, this is our chance but it leaves tonight and we gotta go."

Renee looked at the others who weren't saying anything, " well, we're not just going to give up are we?"

Everyone shook their heads, jj turned around fully and looked at John B who was already holding eye contact with him.

" what's the plan big man?" JJ asked, earning a little smirk from John B,

" we're gonna steal that shit back."

AUTHORS NOTE,

not me writing an entire Renee & pope scene because I love their friendship that much

all I'm saying is shits about to hit the fan :)
don't forget to comment and vote if you enjoyed x
- Elle x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

744K 9K 41
She doesn't believe in love and he doesn't know how real love feels like. how sweet it is to be loved by you. - rafe cameron ! I don't own any of th...
56.7K 1.3K 52
๐…๐Ž๐Ž๐‹'๐’ ๐†๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ โ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™จ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š.โž โ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ, ๐™„ ๐™™๐™ค๏ฟฝ...
353K 4.5K 81
Kayla Smith was in love with a Kook, but after they broke up. She started to fall for a pogue. Rafe still has feelings for her and is trying to win h...
5.1M 112K 40
โ your ass must be jealous of all the shit that comes out of your mouth. โž โ i like the noise you make when you shut the fuck up. โž outer banks { jj...